Wedding Rings Depot Reviews

80 | Los Angeles, CA

80 Reviews for Wedding Rings Depot

Judy Hardin · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Excellect service - beautiful rings!

My rings are beautiful! They are flawless and of high quality. I had an issue with one order but Emmanuel called me back immediately. The problem was resolved the same day. I have not had customer consideration and service like this in years. I highly recommend Wedding Rings Depot.

Sent on 01/08/2021

Hello Judy,
    Thank you very much for your kind words.
    Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Wedding Rings Depot.

• Gregory

Gregory Stewart · Getting married on 05/29/2021

I worked with Emanuel from the start of the project to completion. Emanuel took my ideas and turned them into reality.

I designed an engagement ring for my partner. I knew I wanted something masculine but unique and a standout. Emanuel took my ideas and made them a reality. The ring more than met my expectations and garners attention no matter where my partner and I are. People are amazed when I tell them I found wedding rings depot on Etsy. I recommend the design staff and artists at wedding rings depot and will certainly use them for our wedding bands. If you can visualize it they can make it.

Sent on 02/10/2020

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

It's my pleasure helping you design your dream ring! You're the one that came up with the unique one of a kind design! I can't wait to work with you on the wedding bands!

Michael Zink · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely flawless experience!

My fiancé was able to work with one of their designs to create a customized and stunning engagement ring! He said the experience was very professional. The team was responsive and the finished product is amazing!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thanks for the compliments, Michael.
    It was a pleasure assisting you guys to make the stunning custom ring ;-)
    Ready to help you with the wedding bands next...
  • Tigersgrl

Yvette · Getting married on 03/13/2021

The site provided very good photos that accurately depicted the wedding band so there were no surprises when we received it. The ring came quickly with no issues. The ring is stunning and more beautiful than the photos could ever show. We purchased a red and black ceramic man's band. (His favorite colors.)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you Yvette. That men's band is a a great choice! We are thrilled to hear that we could be of help and provide your love with his favorite colored band. -Angie
  • O

Oge · Married on 12/12/2020

Very pleasant experience

It took us only 5 minutes to decide ordering from Emanuel, it was clear that he is knowledgeable and we are very happy about our decision.
    Our wedding bands came in perfectly and Emanuel was very professional and responsive.
    We highly recommend ordering from wedding rings depot!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you select the wedding bands! I'm glad you made time to come down into the showroom and see our entire collection, in real life!

James · Married on 05/28/2020

Excellent quality and servicr

Fiance'e and I were looking for wedding rings and unsure if stores were open during COVID-19. We called wedding ring depot and Emmanuel replied they were. Wonderful experience from start to finish. Emmanuel was knowledgeable and very helpful with advising which style of the ring and ring width looks good for the both of us. Fiance'e and I are really happy with the rings.

Sent on 05/31/2020

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you for the great review, James. It was a pleasure to help you! That's great that you and your fiance still went as planned, and didn't let COVID-19 get in the middle. Wishing you and your fiance many years of joy and happiness.

Julia Ling · Married on 02/07/2020

Treat you like family, fast, helpful, honest.

Most amazing service ever!

Initially, I was intrigued by the very shiny things on their website.

I called them, and received a response within the hour. Emmanuel reached out, introduced himself, and was courteous and respectful of my busy schedule. He answered my many questions with patience, care, and useful information.

Later that same day, he shipped me a sizer for free. Emmanuel followed up to ensure I had found the product I liked. When I was ready to purchase, he took my payment over the phone (because COVID-19 and protests meant online and over the phone were my new preferred ways of shopping). The shiny thing was FedEx'd to me, and the package required my signature. It was beautifully packaged and super classy.

After that, I requested some adjustments (because apparently I had selected the wrong size, my fault). Fortunately for me, Emmanuel did not hesitate to help. He went out of his way to help figure out the actual size I needed, and then shipped me the new one.

This family jewelry business is just getting started, so you'll have to give them some time to develop their website. But once you connect to them, they welcome you just like their family. Because Emmanuel was so honest, trustworthy, understanding and kind, I am happy to support them and recommend Wedding Rings Depot any day!

The shiny thing was nice too. Good quality, and rocket speed shipment. Thank you for making everything seamless and easy, Wedding Rings Depot!

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Kellie

Kellie Kent · Married on 01/28/2020

Excellent quality and service.

I purchased a band from Wedding Rings Depot. I was a bit hesitant about ordering online but was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the ring. It was approximately half the cost of similar rings I looked at locally. When I received it the ring was a bit big. Emanuel was extremely helpful with instructions to exchange it for a half size smaller. I would definitely recommend Wedding Rings Depot.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Kellie,

Thank you for the kind words and the trust you have placed in our company! It was our pleasure assisting you.

Elisabeth Amalie Heinrich · Married on 08/17/2019

Unique ring and amazing service :-)

I was looking for a very unique engagement ring which I wanted to become as a very special and kind of “once in a lifetime” like ring. Therefore, I was looking online and internationally as I have heard of wedding rings depot through a friend who had been ordering an amazing ring from Paris, France.
    I was visiting the website where I could be looking at all those different rings and shapes which impressed me a lot. I was searching for a very unique engagement ring of high quality and good service which I could trust as a foreigner. Thanks to my French friend - I was referred to the right website.
    The person I was speaking to was a very kind and generous man called Emmanuel who wanted to realize my imagination as much as possible.
    I was chatting with him regarding my wishes and he tried to do the best referring to the amount of money the ring would cost.
    Emmanuel was more than kind to recommend ring styles connected with realistic prices I had to keep in mind.
    The delivery went more than well as I did not have to wait any longer than 1 week, calling the ring from Los Angeles to be mine.
    All in all I can only say the service has been great, the delivery as well as the quality of my ring really deserves a 5 star recommendation as it has been a truly amazing service for me.
    Thanks a lot Emmanuel and weddingringsdepot!
    Lisa

Sent on 04/30/2019

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thanks for going above & beyond with your detailed review Elisabeth! It was a pleasure helping you!

Giovanni Cortez · Married on 07/19/2019

Genuine Purveyors

Searching for affordable wedding rings can be stressful. However, Emmanuel made our experience wonderful. Do yourself a favor, don’t go anywhere else.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Giovanni. I was sooo happy to custom make design the dream ring you guys had in mind!
    You guys were amazing to work with!

Rachel Maguire · Married on 02/19/2019

great service

The ring sizing and customer service was excellent.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Elzie · Married on 09/04/2018

Great experience wonderful help I will be back

Sent on 09/20/2018

thomas · Married on 08/08/2018

In trying to write this review I found that words were failing to accurately express how pleased I am. I briefly considered using interpretive dance but figured that would scare people away.

Presale
    Prompt, friendly and helpful, we exchanged several emails and phone calls. Jonathan took to time to get to know our preferences and what style we found appealing. He also was instrumental in helping us narrow down the choices more manageable list.

Order
    Ordering was easy, shipping was prompt, very well packed with a nice presentation.
    Post-Sale
    What I would consider being after the normal return window, I come to find out that I made a mistake and click on the wrong ring. Once again, I stress this was my mistake, I only gave the rings a brief inspection when they arrived. However, Jonathan was more then helpful in setting up the return and getting the matching one made. Our original choice, in January, was the 8mm ring for my wife. However, for valentine’s day I got her a much larger diamond ring with a wider band. Jonathan was able to assist me there too. They were able to accommodate my request for the same design in a narrower band.

Personal
    For unrelated reasons my wife was in LA, and Jonathan adjusted his schedule to personally deliver the ring and check the sizing.

I could not be more pleased with the service I received.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Minann · Married on 08/04/2018

This was the most professional company I have ever dealt with! They were the nicest people and took extremely good care of me. They were able to help me get something in quickly for a weekend elopement. I even called them for the second ring. All I did was took a picture and email it to them and they found exactly what I was looking for. There was no reason to go anyplace else but here. I want to thank you so much for making this so easy for us. I will shop with y’all again! Once again thank you so much for your gentle, kind, and professional help. Minann

Sent on 07/31/2018

Minann · Married on 08/04/2018

This was the very best experience out of any retail experience I have ever had!!! I have worked retail for years and this was the most professional group. They were able to take my pictures of what rings I wished for and find them for me. They did this twice. We made an overnight senior citizen decision to get married and The Wedding Ring Depot had both our rings sized, engraved and in my hands within three days. Emanuel helped with the husband’s ring first and then due to his kindness, I sent him a photo of what I wanted and I had an answer and photo back in less than a minute. He put the rings together and they remained that way all through their processing. That was fast service from California to lower Alabama. The morning they arrived I immediately called the company to tell them how perfect the rings were. Emanuel was just wonderful! I am sorry he did not make it to the wedding because he was certainly invited! What a great group to work with! I don’t plan on another wedding but if I did, I would call this company first thing. In the mean time I will shop other rings with them! Thank you, thank you and thank you all again for the wonderful and professional help you used to guide me through my purchase! Hugs, Minann

Sent on 08/07/2018

John · Married on 06/16/2018

After looking everywhere I found the ring my wife wanted for our 20 anniversary. I ordered it, but unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. WRD resized it no issues, no questions asked. Thanks WRD. I will be using you for my 25th and my 30th.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Gilbert · Married on 06/15/2018

Very professional and knowledgeable about their catalog of rings yet friendly and courteous. Customer satisfaction is high priority. Would definitely order from them again.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Noel · Married on 05/27/2018

Great service! Great experience.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2018

Best customer service, trust worthy, and honest company. They have a wonderful selection of rings and go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied with your purchase. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Carrie · Married on 04/22/2018

Very fast response to inquiries! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Jeffery · Married on 11/25/2017

Benji and Emanuel were amazing and made me feel like I was their only customer. They took my engagement ring concept and created a masterpiece that my fiance loves.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Christopher · Married on 10/21/2017

After finding the store (they're located on the 2nd floor) we realized they were closing in 10 minutes and they were able to help us find the Rings we ended up getting and love! It was a great experience and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect ring.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2017

Thank you so much for an overall outstanding service!
    I am an international buyer from Europe / Germany. I was looking for a special jeweler to create a unique wedding ring including all my wishes.
    Wedding Rings Depot was the first jeweler out of different ones I called before, which had a great customer service via phone already.
    I decided to place my order with this jeweler because I could feel the good energy of the team, everyone was so kind trying to help me and really interested in exactly meeting my expectations.
    I had a couple of questions during production process and even the time difference was no problem - I could call everytime, someone was always getting back to me to let me know how everything was going!
    My biggest fear before was placing my order of a big dollar amount ring and not knowing how everything was going to be and how the quality was.
    The team answered all my questions as well as concerns and made me assure that there was nothing to worry about.
    Processing time was what it was supposed to be.
    After receiving my ring I was absolutely overwhelmed - Stunning, terrific and exactly what I was looking for.
    I can for sure say it is high-quality workmanship and I am so happy that I made this decision and place my order with this jeweler.
    Telling my friends that my ring is a custom-built wedding ring from Los Angeles, California makes this ring even a bigger eye catcher.
    I totally recommend every bride or groom to visit this Jeweler's shop and make an appointment for a client friendly consultation.
    Happy shopping to all engaged couples and thank you so much again - Wonderful service!
    All the best from Hamburg, Germany to sunny Los Angeles,

Lisa

Sent on 10/09/2017

Mickie L · Married on 05/13/2017

Excellent service

Their customer service was excellent, I ordered a size too big and they were able to correct it and have it back to my in time for the wedding. Awesome company, thank you!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/18/2017

These guys are amazing! I designed my own wedding band. I had been shopping around for a good designer for months that would give me quality work and not rip me off. I got exactly what I wanted and my ring was ready in less than a week. I went in there for my band specifically and low and behold, they had the largest array of mens bands I have ever seen. My fiance happened to be with me. I hate going down town LA by myself. He also picked out his band while we were there. They had options he liked and were happy to customize for him as well. There were options of things we didnt even know were on the table for discussion. It was a truly great expierience from start to finish. From the first phone call to the day I picked up our bands everything was above and beyond what I had expected and for an amazing price.

Sent on 08/30/2016