60 Reviews for Wedding Rings Depot

Diamond Certif. (1)
Insurance (1)
Payment Plans (1)
59 Wedding Rings Depot Reviews

Great service! Great experience.

Profile Picture Noel, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Best customer service, trust worthy, and honest company. They have a wonderful selection of rings and go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied with your purchase. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Nicole , 5/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

Very fast response to inquiries! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Benji and Emanuel were amazing and made me feel like I was their only customer. They took my engagement ring concept and created a masterpiece that my fiance loves.

Profile Picture Jeffery, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

After finding the store (they're located on the 2nd floor) we realized they were closing in 10 minutes and they were able to help us find the Rings we ended up getting and love! It was a great experience and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect ring.

Photo for Wedding Rings Depot Review - We each got our way! 2 different rings to match us!
Profile Picture Christopher , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The site provided very good photos that accurately depicted the wedding band so there were no surprises when we received it. The ring came quickly with no issues. The ring is stunning and more beautiful than the photos could ever show. We purchased a red and black ceramic man's band. (His favorite colors.)

Profile Picture User4080083, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

These guys are amazing! I designed my own wedding band. I had been shopping around for a good designer for months that would give me quality work and not rip me off. I got exactly what I wanted and my ring was ready in less than a week. I went in there for my band specifically and low and behold, they had the largest array of mens bands I have ever seen. My fiance happened to be with me. I hate going down town LA by myself. He also picked out his band while we were there. They had options he liked and were happy to customize for him as well. There were options of things we didnt even know were on the table for discussion. It was a truly great expierience from start to finish. From the first phone call to the day I picked up our bands everything was above and beyond what I had expected and for an amazing price.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Gorgeous ring. Much better selection for my husband's ring than what we found in our best jewelry store locally. And great to work with. We needed it fast, and they were helpful in expediting.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I love the store! My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Wedding Rings Depot and from what I gather, he got a great deal. I adore the ring. I want to extend my appreciation for all the assistance provided to my fiancé from your associates. We just purchased my wedding band as well. Keep up the excellent service!

Profile Picture Paola, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties

Very helpful staff & all around excellent customer service. My fiancé and I were both very happy with our custom rings! I would definitely do more business with Wedding Rings Depot.

Profile Picture Sean, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Best Service!!! Best Quality!!! Best Price!!!

Trust me when I tell you, You will not be sorry if you come here. We dealt directly with Emmanuel who was so kind and patient with us. We ordered two matching diamond bands. He went to great lengths to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. The diamond quality was above and beyond what we expected. The engraving was so clear and meticulous(I'm very picky). My husband's ring matched mine but was altered the slightest bit to make it more masculine. These little touches, made a huge difference to a man who normally wont wear jewellery.

We had shopped around a little before coming here and honestly, these prices are UNBEATABLE. The staff at the Wedding Ring Depot and Emmanuel have become our official family jewellers.

Profile Picture Maya, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My partner and I shopped around for wedding rings but were dissatisfied with the selection of men's rings we were finding in local jewelry stores. After some research on the internet, I found Wedding Ring Depot. Their selection was huge and prices were reasonable. We eventually ended up selecting simple designs, but felt more comfortable with our decision after viewing the extensive selection.

Profile Picture User7253051, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Emanuel -
1. educated me regarding diamonds and metals
2. which encouraged me to purchase the best value ring
3. purchase process was seamless
4. fedx - delivered ring with tracking no.

Emanuel wanted to assure that someone would be present to accept the ring from Federal Express. He was totally connected throughout the entire process.

I am an extremely picky consumer (seriously), but Emanuel made be feel so comfortable I didn't hesitate in becoming a customer. Now, I'm a happily satisfied customer. THANK YOU

Profile Picture Marilyn, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

I was extremely pleased with the my purchase. Emanuel was more than helpful the whole way through. Buying a wedding band is a stressful process and he offered the expertise needed when making such an important purchase. I will definitely come back for future purchases and recommend them to other couples.

Profile Picture John, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Jewelry

Customer service was responsive and fully cooperative in making sure I obtained the correct ring for my wife

Profile Picture User6899141, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Handcrafted

We have been married 38 years and my husband lost his wedding ring recently. His original wedding ring was a gold flexible style; he wanted something similar as a replacement. After much searching, we found exactly what he wanted on Wedding Rings Depot. The ordering process was very easy; I even found a coupon on-line to help with the cost. I received a call from the company to confirm the order, let me know of the production time, and when to expect delivery. My shipping was also upgraded during that call. The ring arrived when expected; my husband now has a wedding ring again - and actually a better one than his original. My experience with Wedding Rings Depot was fantastic; I would highly recommend the company. -K.W.

Profile Picture User6906904, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ring Sizing, Shipping, Designer Wed. Bands

Very helpful, and a very quick turnaround time. Our rings came out wonderful and they received several compliments at the wedding.

Profile Picture User6873257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Wedding Rings Depot took all the stress out of the ring purchasing process. I was given all the information I needed, did not feel rushed and was able to find the perfect ring for my perfect lady.

Profile Picture Sam, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Emanuel was extremely helpful and provide his years of expertise to find the perfect wedding bands for our upcoming wedding. He was professional and had our custom rings made in about 2 days. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for rings.

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands

I highly recommend Wedding Rings Depot (WRD). I had some issues with payment on the website but called them They handled my order and all was good with no hassle. Plus when talking with them they made sure they got our wedding date. I asked if that would be a problem and he said no problem. The local store told us 6-8 weeks to get rings. We got them in 2 weeks from WRD (got married a week later). . We got the exact rings we wanted at a reasonable price. And they guaranteed they would fit. They are beautiful -Tri gold basket weave bands.They fit perfectly. Each ring came in it's own ring box inside another box with ribbon. I am very happy with the entire transaction.

Profile Picture Janice, 3/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties, Designer Wed. Bands

We were not sure about ordering my husband's wedding band online but couldn't find one at any of the local jewelry stores that he really wanted or even liked. This ring is perfect. He frequently gets compliments on it!

Profile Picture User6851594, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands

Wonderful ring selection, excellent prices and Emmanuel was so professional, friendly and patient . I needed to send the rings back to a larger size and for engraving so I will let you know what the finished products look like.

Profile Picture User3727730, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Emanuel helped make shopping for our wedding rings the joyous experience it should be! The selection was amazing, and any changes we wanted would be done. He was patient, courteous and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend this store to everyone in the Los Angeles area!

Profile Picture Marcy, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Very Happy with the service. Jonathan was very helpful and went out of his way to provide us with his undivided attention. I would highly recommend , they works with us in payments plans. i wasnt happy with my fiances wedding band and they were able to find one we love , No questions ask... Love them

Profile Picture Sylvia, 9/1/13, 1 Review