Wedding Rings Depot Reviews

Wedding Rings Depot 4
Wedding Rings Depot 5
Wedding Rings Depot 6

Yvette · Getting married on 04/20/2019

The site provided very good photos that accurately depicted the wedding band so there were no surprises when we received it. The ring came quickly with no issues. The ring is stunning and more beautiful than the photos could ever show. We purchased a red and black ceramic man's band. (His favorite colors.)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you Yvette. That men's band is a a great choice! We are thrilled to hear that we could be of help and provide your love with his favorite colored band. -Angie

Elzie · Married on 09/04/2018

Great experience wonderful help I will be back

Wedding Rings Depot 7
    Wedding Rings Depot 8

thomas · Married on 08/08/2018

In trying to write this review I found that words were failing to accurately express how pleased I am. I briefly considered using interpretive dance but figured that would scare people away.

Presale
    Prompt, friendly and helpful, we exchanged several emails and phone calls. Jonathan took to time to get to know our preferences and what style we found appealing. He also was instrumental in helping us narrow down the choices more manageable list.

Order
    Ordering was easy, shipping was prompt, very well packed with a nice presentation.
    Post-Sale
    What I would consider being after the normal return window, I come to find out that I made a mistake and click on the wrong ring. Once again, I stress this was my mistake, I only gave the rings a brief inspection when they arrived. However, Jonathan was more then helpful in setting up the return and getting the matching one made. Our original choice, in January, was the 8mm ring for my wife. However, for valentine’s day I got her a much larger diamond ring with a wider band. Jonathan was able to assist me there too. They were able to accommodate my request for the same design in a narrower band.

Personal
    For unrelated reasons my wife was in LA, and Jonathan adjusted his schedule to personally deliver the ring and check the sizing.

I could not be more pleased with the service I received.

Wedding Rings Depot 9
    Wedding Rings Depot 10

Minann · Married on 08/04/2018

This was the most professional company I have ever dealt with! They were the nicest people and took extremely good care of me. They were able to help me get something in quickly for a weekend elopement. I even called them for the second ring. All I did was took a picture and email it to them and they found exactly what I was looking for. There was no reason to go anyplace else but here. I want to thank you so much for making this so easy for us. I will shop with y’all again! Once again thank you so much for your gentle, kind, and professional help. Minann

Minann · Married on 08/04/2018

This was the very best experience out of any retail experience I have ever had!!! I have worked retail for years and this was the most professional group. They were able to take my pictures of what rings I wished for and find them for me. They did this twice. We made an overnight senior citizen decision to get married and The Wedding Ring Depot had both our rings sized, engraved and in my hands within three days. Emanuel helped with the husband’s ring first and then due to his kindness, I sent him a photo of what I wanted and I had an answer and photo back in less than a minute. He put the rings together and they remained that way all through their processing. That was fast service from California to lower Alabama. The morning they arrived I immediately called the company to tell them how perfect the rings were. Emanuel was just wonderful! I am sorry he did not make it to the wedding because he was certainly invited! What a great group to work with! I don’t plan on another wedding but if I did, I would call this company first thing. In the mean time I will shop other rings with them! Thank you, thank you and thank you all again for the wonderful and professional help you used to guide me through my purchase! Hugs, Minann

Wedding Rings Depot 11

John · Married on 06/16/2018

After looking everywhere I found the ring my wife wanted for our 20 anniversary. I ordered it, but unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. WRD resized it no issues, no questions asked. Thanks WRD. I will be using you for my 25th and my 30th.

Gilbert · Married on 06/15/2018

Very professional and knowledgeable about their catalog of rings yet friendly and courteous. Customer satisfaction is high priority. Would definitely order from them again.

Noel · Married on 05/27/2018

Great service! Great experience.

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2018

Best customer service, trust worthy, and honest company. They have a wonderful selection of rings and go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied with your purchase. Thank you!!

Carrie · Married on 04/22/2018

Very fast response to inquiries! Thank you!!

Jeffery · Married on 11/25/2017

Benji and Emanuel were amazing and made me feel like I was their only customer. They took my engagement ring concept and created a masterpiece that my fiance loves.

Christopher · Married on 10/21/2017

After finding the store (they're located on the 2nd floor) we realized they were closing in 10 minutes and they were able to help us find the Rings we ended up getting and love! It was a great experience and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect ring.

Wedding Rings Depot 12

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2017

Thank you so much for an overall outstanding service!
    I am an international buyer from Europe / Germany. I was looking for a special jeweler to create a unique wedding ring including all my wishes.
    Wedding Rings Depot was the first jeweler out of different ones I called before, which had a great customer service via phone already.
    I decided to place my order with this jeweler because I could feel the good energy of the team, everyone was so kind trying to help me and really interested in exactly meeting my expectations.
    I had a couple of questions during production process and even the time difference was no problem - I could call everytime, someone was always getting back to me to let me know how everything was going!
    My biggest fear before was placing my order of a big dollar amount ring and not knowing how everything was going to be and how the quality was.
    The team answered all my questions as well as concerns and made me assure that there was nothing to worry about.
    Processing time was what it was supposed to be.
    After receiving my ring I was absolutely overwhelmed - Stunning, terrific and exactly what I was looking for.
    I can for sure say it is high-quality workmanship and I am so happy that I made this decision and place my order with this jeweler.
    Telling my friends that my ring is a custom-built wedding ring from Los Angeles, California makes this ring even a bigger eye catcher.
    I totally recommend every bride or groom to visit this Jeweler's shop and make an appointment for a client friendly consultation.
    Happy shopping to all engaged couples and thank you so much again - Wonderful service!
    All the best from Hamburg, Germany to sunny Los Angeles,

Lisa

Elizabeth · Married on 02/18/2017

These guys are amazing! I designed my own wedding band. I had been shopping around for a good designer for months that would give me quality work and not rip me off. I got exactly what I wanted and my ring was ready in less than a week. I went in there for my band specifically and low and behold, they had the largest array of mens bands I have ever seen. My fiance happened to be with me. I hate going down town LA by myself. He also picked out his band while we were there. They had options he liked and were happy to customize for him as well. There were options of things we didnt even know were on the table for discussion. It was a truly great expierience from start to finish. From the first phone call to the day I picked up our bands everything was above and beyond what I had expected and for an amazing price.

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Gorgeous ring. Much better selection for my husband's ring than what we found in our best jewelry store locally. And great to work with. We needed it fast, and they were helpful in expediting.

Paola · Married on 10/23/2016

I love the store! My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Wedding Rings Depot and from what I gather, he got a great deal. I adore the ring. I want to extend my appreciation for all the assistance provided to my fiancé from your associates. We just purchased my wedding band as well. Keep up the excellent service!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you approved your ring Paola. We know your fiance wanted nothing but the best quality. Thank you for choosing us to make your wedding band as well. Wish you the best on your upcoming wedding day. -Angie

Sean · Married on 09/24/2016

Very helpful staff & all around excellent customer service. My fiancé and I were both very happy with our custom rings! I would definitely do more business with Wedding Rings Depot.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We're pleased to know that your fiance and yourself loved your custom rings. We wish you both a beautiful wedding day and that you will let us be a part of your future happy moments. - Angie

Maya · Married on 09/01/2016

Best Service!!! Best Quality!!! Best Price!!!

Trust me when I tell you, You will not be sorry if you come here. We dealt directly with Emmanuel who was so kind and patient with us. We ordered two matching diamond bands. He went to great lengths to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. The diamond quality was above and beyond what we expected. The engraving was so clear and meticulous(I'm very picky). My husband's ring matched mine but was altered the slightest bit to make it more masculine. These little touches, made a huge difference to a man who normally wont wear jewellery.

We had shopped around a little before coming here and honestly, these prices are UNBEATABLE. The staff at the Wedding Ring Depot and Emmanuel have become our official family jewellers.

Kurt · Married on 07/08/2016

My partner and I shopped around for wedding rings but were dissatisfied with the selection of men's rings we were finding in local jewelry stores. After some research on the internet, I found Wedding Ring Depot. Their selection was huge and prices were reasonable. We eventually ended up selecting simple designs, but felt more comfortable with our decision after viewing the extensive selection.

Marilyn · Married on 05/29/2016

Emanuel -
    1. educated me regarding diamonds and metals
    2. which encouraged me to purchase the best value ring
    3. purchase process was seamless
    4. fedx - delivered ring with tracking no.

Emanuel wanted to assure that someone would be present to accept the ring from Federal Express. He was totally connected throughout the entire process.

I am an extremely picky consumer (seriously), but Emanuel made be feel so comfortable I didn't hesitate in becoming a customer. Now, I'm a happily satisfied customer. THANK YOU

Sent on 03/03/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you Marilyn, we haven't forgotten about you, it was pleasure helping you find the best valued ring and educating you on how to pick the best ring. Their is no such thing as too many questions when looking for that perfect ring. We hope we can be a part of your future happy moments. - Emanuel.

John · Married on 05/29/2016

I was extremely pleased with the my purchase. Emanuel was more than helpful the whole way through. Buying a wedding band is a stressful process and he offered the expertise needed when making such an important purchase. I will definitely come back for future purchases and recommend them to other couples.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Hi John, We understand how stressful it can be and we're glad to hear that we were able to make that process smoother. Thank you for letting us create your ring. -Angie

Customer service was responsive and fully cooperative in making sure I obtained the correct ring for my wife

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Very pleased to know that we were able to provide you with the best ring for your wife. Congratulations on your recent marriage. -Angie

We have been married 38 years and my husband lost his wedding ring recently. His original wedding ring was a gold flexible style; he wanted something similar as a replacement. After much searching, we found exactly what he wanted on Wedding Rings Depot. The ordering process was very easy; I even found a coupon on-line to help with the cost. I received a call from the company to confirm the order, let me know of the production time, and when to expect delivery. My shipping was also upgraded during that call. The ring arrived when expected; my husband now has a wedding ring again - and actually a better one than his original. My experience with Wedding Rings Depot was fantastic; I would highly recommend the company. -K.W.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We understand that things happen in life and we are glad that we were able to create a ring for your husband. We truly appreciate all your kind words and it was a pleasure assisting you, K.W. -Emanuel

Very helpful, and a very quick turnaround time. Our rings came out wonderful and they received several compliments at the wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Congrats on your recent marriage. We're delighted to know that we could be of help and assist you on such a special moment in your life. -Angie

Sam · Married on 05/01/2016

Wedding Rings Depot took all the stress out of the ring purchasing process. I was given all the information I needed, did not feel rushed and was able to find the perfect ring for my perfect lady.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We hope that your new jewelry piece is everything your fiance wanted Sam and wish to be a part of your future milestones. We appreciate the kind words. -Angie