Wedding Photography by Keith Munyan Reviews

Wedding Photography by Keith Munyan 2
Wedding Photography by Keith Munyan 3
  • Kevin

Kevin Donnelly · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing work by the best!

Simply amazing! Through his lens, Keith's love and passion for his work was what was needed to capture our love and passion. A must have for any event.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Emma

Emma Spalding · Getting married on 02/05/2021

We love Keith and JD!!

Highly Recommend!!

Keith and JD are incredible! Very professional, and have a great eye for detail. My fiance and I had our Engagement photos taken by Keith, and they came out absolutely stunning. We couldn't be happier with our photos. Keith and JD made us feel very comfortable and relaxed behind the camera; it was effortless. We were able to laugh and be ourselves, it was such a blast! They are very thorough and really take the time to get to know their clients beforehand. Keith made sure to get every shot pose we wanted, and so much more.

We can't wait for them to take our Wedding photos!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jacob Zander · Married on 05/01/2019

Keith is Amazing!

Keith is an amazing photographer to work with who is always on top of things! Keith is also super creative and amazing at what he does.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kimberly Richard · Married on 10/25/2018

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

I'm so happy with my experience with Keith Munyan! Even from the first time we spoke, Keith was in tune with my style and aesthetic, and overall just made me feel comfortable that the photographs would be beautiful. I really appreciated his input, and how he was able to bring out the best from everyone there. He has such a fun personality while being very professional. Keith really captured the moments perfectly and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Adam Schuette - Kb Events · Married on 08/09/2009

Creative and hardworking

Wow! I had the pleasure of watching Keith work behind the scene of a styled shoot. This man not only had a fantastic eye for design and placement of objects but also gave direction well when photographing the Bride and Groom. If you are looking for a photographer that is fun and easygoing but will still be direct when it matters, give Keith a call and he'll take care of you.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Wedding Photography by Keith Munyan 4
    Wedding Photography by Keith Munyan 5

Katie · Married on 09/20/2008

Southern Charm and stunning photos

Keith & JD are some of the kindest, hardworking people you will find. They not only have an eye for beauty and detail but they are wonderful to spend time with - which is exactly what you want in a photography team! We had the joy of styling a shoot with them at the stunning Demeter Farms but know this will be the start of a long, successful relationship! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2019