Wedding Photo & Video by Liam Reviews

141 | Miami, FL

141 Reviews for Wedding Photo & Video by Liam

Sharday · Married on 11/23/2014

The first time we met Liam we knew our search came to an end! He made us feel comfortable, he actually listened to us, he was extremely professional and he was kind. If you are looking for a photographer your search stops now! I know from experience that you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Thanks a ton Sharday!

Julia · Married on 11/14/2014

The best photographer in South Florida. Liam and his assitant are patient, professional, fun, organized and dedicated to making your memories gorgeous. I loved every single photo they took. I almost want to get married all over again just so they can come back and take pictures! I love my husband so that wont happen. If you pick any other photographer you've made the wrong choice. Liam will capture your day the way its suppose to be...magical.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

and a magical day it was indeed! glad we could capture memories to last a life time!

Giovanna · Married on 10/19/2014

Liam did our engagement photos and our wedding and he is the best at what he does. He is very easy to work with and his goal is to make you happy and make sure you get beautiful pictures. My husband and I loved working with him and loved his work. Liam and his assistant Diana really captured our wedding and were so professional. We will work with Liam again for sure!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

looking forward to it! thank you so much.

Eve · Married on 09/13/2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LIAM CROTTY!!! He is the epitome of a phenomenal photographer! Our wedding was this past weekend and I cannot say enough about how wonderful, professional, personable and TALENTED Liam is! He and his assistant Diana went above and beyond in making our most special day a memorable one. From the moment we met Liam and hired him he was very attentive and listened to what we wanted in our pictures. He also gave us such great ideas and visions and I can’t wait to see the finished product. He spent the whole day with us, taking pictures of us getting ready, pictures of our rings, my dress, and my hair in rollers…lol! He was extremely unobtrusive and all my friends and family commented on how sweet and professional they both were! Michael and I agree that if we ever need any photography services in the future ~ even if it is just for portraits or a small party ~ we will be using Liam Crotty Photography! Thank you so much Liam…You were FABULOUS!!!!! Michael & Eve Bloom :)

Sent on 09/17/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

You were fabulous Eve! we really enjoyed shooting your wedding, thank you!

We got married at Coconut Cove Resort & Marina in Islamorada, FL. We were having a destination wedding (we are from MD) and I found Liam by a google search of the venue-he had shot a wedding at our venue and while looking through his photos, I fell in love with his work and NEEDED him to shoot our wedding. I reached out and minutes later he responded back to me. LUCKY US! Our date was open. I booked him immediately and the process began. He is so nice and very easy to talk to. He listens to what YOU want, and if you ask, he will give his suggestion. His forms and payment process are super easy too! Any questions I had he responded right away. My experience with him was STRESS FREE!! The day of our wedding he sent me a text to let me know he was on his way and I got excited! Liam was very attentive and and explained his every move. Our family and friends even enjoyed him! Everyone loved Liam and his assistant. If anyone is getting married in southern FL I would recommend him every time. He offers a number of packages and can customize a plan for you. I am certain our photos will turn out beautiful! Thank you so much LIAM!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Thanks so much! I had a wonderful time at your wedding and the photos are beautiful. Very much appreciated. Liam

My husband and I were in a pinch. We were only one month away from our wedding and we had no photographer. Liam was our wedding miracle. He contacted us immediately after messaging him. He even met with us to review the different packages and to view his work. His pictures spellbound us. The quality, experience, and creativity behind his pictures were amazing. Pictures to this category started at $5,000 with other photographers!! With Liam, you get that $5,000 quality at a much more affordable price. He truly does it because he loves what he does and loves making people happy. He made us feel so at ease and even met us at our venue! We emailed him quite a few poses that we wanted and he walked around the venue with us, discussing different possibilities as to where we could shoot each pose! He went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with every decision and truly took a huge deal of stress off our backs! Viewing our pictures today, we truly couldn't have imagined having any photographer other than Liam. Our pictures were beyond anything my husband, our families, friends, and I could have ever dreamed of. Every pose we wanted he recreated. Every picture is gorgeous. You will not find a better photographer than Liam. He is the sweetest man and is beyond gifted at what he does!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

I really do have a passion for helping others and it's nice to hear I was your wedding miracle haha
    thank you so much!

Amy · Married on 05/31/2014

From my very first meeting with Liam, I knew I was in good hands. He made me feel comfortable and I knew that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day because he was going to make sure everything ran smoothly...and he did! Liam was friendly, professional and courteous to my entire family, wedding party and all of my guests. My wedding pictures came out so beautifully and I would definitely recommend Wedding Photography by Liam to any bride and groom - you wont be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Glad you liked your photo's Amy, they came out beautiful!!

Leticia · Married on 05/21/2014

Thank you Liam!
    My husband and I had a grate time with you and best of all we loved the pictures!

I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

You're awesome Leticia!

Dawn · Married on 05/17/2014

In searching for vendors for our wedding I kept procrastinating when it came time to find a photographer. I had researched some and wasn't to impressed. Finally I came across Liam Crotty. I really liked his site, and well decided to meet with him.

Upon meeting him and seeing his portfolio and what he had to offer I knew he was going to be our photographer. He was extremely professional as well. He was flexible and found a time that worked for myself and my husband to meet him. We were lucky that he still had our date available (if you want him as your photographer, which you should have him, book him ahead of time, don't wait like I did)

Before the actual wedding day he meet with us several times. He discussed what we wanted exactly. If we wanted specific types of pictures, if we saw an examples that he could recreate, ect. He gave us suggestions of what he found works that best, and was very accepting if we didn't agree with his suggestions. Personally I am not a big fan or pictures and neither is my husband so we went ahead and had him take charge. However there were a couple specific things such as a sunset picture and a picture looking down on us on the beach, and well he nailed them. He will do posed pictures and or just casual pictures. It is all about what the bride and groom want.

He arrived at the wedding on time, got wonderful pictures. He was very friendly along with his helper. They both were very professional. Though the wedding started late he was able to still get many pictures. Our guest were impressed as well.

The best part is that it is less than a month later and we already have the pictures! They all look amazing as well. He captured those moments that you say to yourself "oh yeah, that is what happened or I wonder what he was saying to him". Then all the rest of the photos in-between.

I highly suggest that if you are looking for a wedding photographer here in south Florida that you hire Liam.

-Dawn Adams

Sent on 06/14/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

So happy to hear you were so satisfied with our service, Dawn. Thank you!

Nancy · Married on 05/16/2014

Liam photographed our wedding in May of this past year. Before the wedding we met with Liam twice to go over the details of the wedding. He also met us in person at our venue before the day of our wedding to review the shots we wanted to take on the big day. He is an extremely talented photographer. Liam is extremely professional and is such a pleasure to work with. He made me feel very comfortable as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle. Usually my husband takes awkward pictures, but Liam made him laugh and as a result our pictures together were very natural. The pictures that Liam captured were not staged at all. We were so pleased and happy with the way our pictures turned out.There is much beauty and art in the way that Liam captured our wedding. We found him to be very detail oriented and organized. We almost forgot that he was at the ceremony, he just sort of fit in and was there to catch all the great shots. Liam made our day run that much smoother. We are very grateful to have found Liam and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a real top notch exceptional photographer. He's definitely one of a kind!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!
    The Wallaces

Sent on 10/30/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

You were a pleasure to work with as well Nancy! Thanks!

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2014

It was very hard finding a highly rated photographer. I would search and call and hear nothing back. A coworker recommended Liam and I called on my way home from work and he called right back and set up a meeting for the following day. He was very professional and make me feel comfortable with him. He also is the only one out of 20 I looked up to schedule a 30 day check in and get a feel for the property and go over photos you want. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Liam in a heartbeat. Every guest loved him and thought he was great. I scrapbook and was dying for the pictures and he drove over an hour to drop them off in my mailbox and surprise me because he knew I wanted them. Great customer service and he really cares about his clients! Thanks again Liam you were great! Look forward for working with you in the future!
    Stephanie Montemayor
    05/10/14

Sent on 06/07/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Looking forward to working with you again too!
    Thank you Stephanie, very kind words.

Monika · Married on 04/01/2014

Liam was a pleasure to work with, he took our pre wedding photos at Viscaya and I was totally impressed with his professionalism and creativity. I will totally use him for future shoots and recommend him to my friends and family. Now looking forward to our wedding day and more awesome pictures to come

Sent on 04/09/2014

Thank you Monika!

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2014

After meeting with numerous photographers, we were fortunate enough to have found Liam! Not only he did an amazing job with our pictures he was so detailed oriented. During our pre-planning meeting he went through all the important key factors to consider. I found it extremely valuable as a first time bride not knowing what to expect. Liam is a professional and "seasoned" photographer. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

I really do like to be organized and punctual, anything to make your day run smoothly! thanks!

Amazing work, amazing photographer! So passionate about his work, and the results prove it!

- Tara

Sent on 03/30/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

You're awesome, thank you!

John A. · Married on 04/27/2013

This review is coming in four months late, but it is better late than never. Esther and I wanted to thank you for your services. From the engagement shoot, the meetings prior to the wedding, and up until our wedding day, your attention to every detail was phenomenal. You made our wedding day so special that we can't stop talking about you. We find ourselves at weddings, pointing out what you did so well that other professionals don't even realize. For example, we honestly thought you did not get any good shots during the ceremony because we did not see where you were. Well...When we got the pictures, we found that you captured every perfect moment and some... We've seen a lot of photographers standing right by the bride and groom during ceremonies, taking the spotlight away from them. Thank you for not doing that...and thank you for having such great equipment that captured every detail from a distance. I wanted to point these things out because your professionalism did stand out. You helped us get organized for our photos, and even prepped us for the shoot prior to our big day. We laughed and had fun taking pictures and it reflects on our photos. Please share this review wherever possible because people don't realize how difficult it is to find a photographer who knows his craft, as well as how to handle people with all types of character during an event. Cheers my friend, and thanks for capturing our magic moment on our wedding day.

John & Esther Etienne
    Cedar Grove, NJ

Sent on 09/09/2013

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

It was so much fun to shoot with you guys, thank you John and Esther

Kim · Married on 03/23/2013

Liam was amazing. It was easy to communicate with him before, during, and after the wedding. When he took pictures at the wedding he was not in the way at all and he got pictures without us realizing it. The candid pictures are the best! I would definitely recommend him to everyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Candid photos truly capture the raw and genuine expression of people, they are my favorite as well. Thank you!

Amaris · Married on 03/09/2013

Liam was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very professional, punctual and friendly! He made sure to cover anything and everything necessary to make my wedding day go smoothly during our meetings. The day of the wedding, he had a check list ready of all the types of shots my husband and I wanted and before we did our dances, all the major shots were pretty much done! He made our wedding run smoothly and was there for any and every shot my husband and I wanted with friends and family. In addition, he was just a text or email away and was very prompt in all of his responses, which is difficult to come across with a lot of vendors! He was just great and I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs a photographer for a special event!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Thank you Amaris! I'm glad you had a good experience with us!

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2012

Liam was an amazing photographer to work with. My wedding was a destination wedding, so him and I had to do everything over the phone. I did some research to find the best photographer for my wedding. I talked with others, but I felt the most comfortable with Liam. He was reasonable in pricing and his pictures were beautiful. I met him the day of my wedding and felt very at ease with him. He was very easy to work with and I forgot that he was there sometimes. I've only seen a teaser and I'm already happy with what I see. I can't wait to see the rest b/c I know the will be fantastic!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

We absolutely love destination weddings and had so much fun at yours!

Vicki · Married on 06/09/2012

My daughter and I interviewed 6 photographers for her upcoming wedding over 3 days. Liam may have been the last one we interviewed but he certainly was the best one of them all. We were very impressed by LIam's portfolio, professionalism and personality. We booked him on the spot. Liam also recommended the DJ and makeup artist that we used on the day of the wedding. They were great and we never would have found these people if not for Liam's advice.

On the day of the wedding, Liam put everyone at ease. He took pictures of everyone getting ready for the big event. We had rented a mansion and the entire wedding party stayed there for the entire weekend. Liam walked into a fun house and the festivities went well into the night. The photos he took were fantastic. He really did capture the moments. We are having difficulty deciding which ones we want to put into our albums. I highly recommend Liam Crotty for any professional photography needs you may have.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

I had so much fun shooting at your wedding!
    Glad you loved the photos, we loved them too!

Madelyn · Married on 06/09/2012

After interviewing many photographers for my wedding with Liam being the last we hired him right on the spot. There was no comparison to his quality of work, enthusiasm for our day and his professionalism. He was personable with everyone and got everyone excited and we really are a handful. As we had the wedding at a mansion and people were all over it was quite the task to capture everything but somehow Liam was able to do it. The pictures came out amazing so now the problem is deciding which ones to put in an album. I would recommend Liam to anyone for their photography needs. He really does outshine all the competition. I can't thank him enough for all of his hard work on my special day. Thanks Again Liam

Madelyn

Sent on 08/30/2012

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Thank you!!! absolutely loved being able to capture your special day Madelyn, it was my pleasure

Meghan · Married on 03/31/2012

Liam was absolutely amazing to work with! From our first initial meeting with him he was flexible, he always traveled to us, and he was always easily accessible through phone/text/or email. Our engagement photos were phenomenal, and we were even more blown away by our wedding photos. Liam is a professional that does not need the help of a second/assistant photographer because he works hard to capture all the shots you desire on your wedding day. He has packages that can pretty much work on any budget and he is also very timely in getting your photos back to you. My husband and I absolutely loved working with Liam and have recommended him to many others!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

I try to be as accessible to my clients as possible, thank you so much. Your photos were lovely

Melissa · Married on 03/12/2012

My husband and I were married March 21, 2012 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on a chartered yacht that cruised the Intracoastal. We hired Liam as our photographer and could not have made a better decision. He is professional, personable, easy to express ideas, organized, and delivered amazing images of our special day that we can cherish forever.

We enjoyed working with Liam so much that on May 15, 2014, Liam did a family photo session with me, my husband and our two children. Again, he delivered exceptional images! We are so pleased. Liam is our go to for photography and will be for many years to come.

Thank you Liam for your amazing work!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Looking forward to working with you again Melissa!
    You are awesome!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/12/2018

Absolutely the warmest and most professional photographers ever! It was an unforgettable day at the Church of the Little Flower where I got married last year. Our photographer made everybody feel relaxed and she was able to get unique poses. My hubby and I were so impressed Liam’s team I will definitely hire them again for family events.. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/12/2017

We were so happy to have found Liam's wedding photography team this last Spring at the wedding of my cousin. When I met my cousin after her marriage, she showed me her wedding photos. They were absolutely fantastic! I was really impressed by the pics they got. So I decided to hire Liam's team for my own wedding. The team did a great job this time too. Me and my hubby and all my family are SO happy with what they took they took. I would love to recommend them to anyone in Miami. Great job!!

Sent on 12/02/2017
  • Angerob

Angelina · Married on 07/16/2017

I’ll never forget my wedding day at the Coral Gables Country Club. It’s already been almost a year since our wedding but I get to relive the day over and over with our photographs. We are both so happy with our choice of a photographer. Somehow they were able to capture all the emotion of the day: my tears, my happiness, my smiles and every loving moment that happened. We are so thankful for their hard work and appreciate their art.

Sent on 05/01/2018