Wedding Photo & Video by Liam Reviews

142 | Miami, FL

142 Reviews for Wedding Photo & Video by Liam

Michael · Married on 05/04/2017

Liam photography is just amazing. We had Liam do the photography at Vista Lago ballroom in Miami, FL and just WOW! Very accommodating and went above and beyond anything we could have imagined. We had him do the pre wedding “getting ready” shots along with the ceremony and reception. The pictures turned out phenomenal and were a day earlier that when he had projected us to get them. He is very professional throughout the entire process and flexible with the family members when trying to get them together for the after ceremony shots. Thank you so much Liam for the wonderful service and memories we will have for the rest of our lives thanks to your services!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2017

I recently got married in Miami and wanted to make every moment of our wedding day memorable and alive. And this was done perfectly by the wedding photographer team hired by my parents. I'm really thankful to both my parents and the photographers they sent. The team captured every precious moment and made the wedding very unique. I looked awesome in some emotional moments too! :-) . Special thanks to Liam’s team for taking awesome photographs of every moment from start to end. I recommend them to everyone who wants professional wedding photography.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Erika · Married on 04/15/2017

I would not hesitate booking Liam again. The expertise and professionalism of Liam and his team really helped put my mind at ease. From when I first met him he guided and advised me and I do not regret it one bit. They really did an amazing job and our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning! Not to mention that his prices are one of the most competitive on the market. I would definitely recommend him and use his services in the future. Love, love him!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2017

Wow!! I just got married and I recently got the photographs of my wedding day. OMG! If I could give more than 5 stars for Liam's wedding photography, I would. The photographs were amazing and beyond my satisfaction. They captured every important moment which I can't believe. We both felt so happy and relaxed. They are truly professional photographers and we recommend them to every bride and groom who are going to be married in Miami. Thank you.

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2017

My mother recommended Wedding Photography by Liam after she saw information about this company at a bridal expo, and we are so glad she did! Liam reached out to us within 30 minutes of initially emailing him. Liam's pricing, portfolio, and customer service were our deciding factors. We choose to have our engagement and wedding photos through Wedding Photography by Liam. We finished our engagement shoot and we couldn't be happier with the photos. Liam went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were perfect. I was worried my fiancé would not be cooperative, but some how Liam made us feel comfortable and caught some great shots of us and our dogs (who were not being cooperative.) My fiancé even said it was fun and he cannot wait to take more at our wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Michael · Married on 03/21/2017

A little bit before my wedding day, I just googled the names for best wedding photographers in Miami. I had a lot of confusion how to choose the best one. I picked up one Wedding Photography by Liam and hired him. Liam and his other photographer captured all the moments in his camera which are exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. He has such an amazing talent for capturing such beautiful moments. All the photos look natural and charming. He didn't miss the single moment from start to end. They were so enthusiastic, friendly and highly skilled.   I'm quite happy and recommend this guy for the wedding photography.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2017

It was a great pleasant surprise to see the photographs taken by Liam at my wedding in Miami. I can't believe my eyes that I also was looking like a celebrity. They took some great posed and some spontaneous photos. Every photo is professional. I personally thanked my friend who recommended them for my wedding photography. The team they sent was really professional and they are highly skilled photographers.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Rosy · Married on 03/14/2017

It was the beautiful day I still remember when we got married in Miami Beach. I was little scarred to see all my friends and guest around me. The photographer team also shooting us and I was thinking about our wedding photos. One of my friends told me to be relaxed. After a couple of hours, wedding ceremony finished. All guest were gone. One of the photographer team showed me the preview of our wedding photo. I was completely relaxed and happy to see those previews. After a couple of days, Liam one of the wedding photographer team came with our wedding photographs. I had no words to express my joy and happiness. They were simply great and beautiful. Thanks for the true and professional wedding photographs. I recommend Liam and his whole team for wedding photography.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Brian · Married on 03/07/2017

Awesome photographs! Before the wedding day, everything was final and decided for my wedding. A few weeks before, we learned that our hired photographer became ill and was admitted to the hospital. He informed us that he was unable to take photos on my wedding. He told me that he will send another person instead of him. I was really shocked to hear this. I started looking for another photographer. One of my friends recommended a photographer team in Miami. I just took the risk and hired the team for my special day.
    I was so happy to see the photographs they captured. Very beautiful and professional. They really captured the true essence and all my feelings. I can re-live these moments through my photos. All the photos were outstanding! I highly recommend Wedding Photography by Liam! Thanks to my friends who recommended them!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/01/2017

I don't even know where to start with my compliments of him. He is so professional, while being flexible and approachable at the same time. He was willing to give me feedback on potential shoot locations in Miami, while understanding the feel that I was looking for with our pictures. I cannot recommend him enough, he is just a lovely person inside and out and that comes through his lens.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Shara · Married on 01/27/2017

If you're looking for professionalism, look no further. Liam was amazing from the start, he knows EVERYTHING about wedding photography. He guided me through the entire process and was extremely detailed. I ended up having Liam and Diana and I couldn't have been happier. Liam worked with the guys at first and we had Diana. She was perfect. I didn't even have to tell her about the "standard" shots because she already knew. Not only that, she was just super helpful with me and my HUGE bridal party! The finished product had all these pictures that I wasn't even sure I was going to get because I didn't say them specifically but she ALREADY KNEW! Throughout the evening they continued to ask if I was satisfied with the picture taking so far which I really appreciated. I ended up dancing and having so much fun and I think they really captured all of those awesome moments and with the guests too.

Overall I give them a million thumbs up. EVERYONE complimented on how amazing the pictures turned out. On top of that, I had the pictures in less than 3 weeks which is unreal!

If you're thinking about hiring, I say do it and you will not be disappointed. Ask for Liam and Diana without a doubt. Trust me, they know what they're doing!!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Trisha · Married on 12/10/2016

We really enjoyed working with them. They were very professional and were able to get all the photos I wanted done (which wasn't very easy with our crazy families.) I asked for action shots and they delivered! I sent out copies in the thank you notes and the guests also loved them. I would recommend them highly.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/03/2016

Liam and Diana were fabulous! They listened to our style and put their wonderful spin on it! I would recommend them to anyone! Our pictures came out beautiful!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Mirlande · Married on 11/13/2016

My experience with Liam was always warm and pleasant. He has a great personally, and so does Diana. He took his time to explain the various packages available to us and he stayed within our budget. My wedding was a destination wedding, so needless to say things were hectic. Liam made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Aside from conference calls, e-mails and texts he scheduled a meet and greet for the week I would be in Miami to go over any information we may have missed, needless to say he is thorough!

The day of he arrived early and was very proactive about taking other shots since we were not quite ready. Our pictures turned out AMAZING!

Thanks Liam and team!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Maria · Married on 09/11/2016

We decided to come back to Miami for our wedding but finding vendors was really hard. We kept searching miami wedding photographers but got overwhelmed with choices and also not hearing back from people. When we contacted this company, they called me back within 2 minutes! And got me a quote wihtin the hour. And we loved the photos. Really happy

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • Y

Yarenis · Married on 07/31/2016

Absolutely amazing Wedding pictures!!! We were blown away with the quality of the pictures we received from Wedding Photography by Liam, On the day of our wedding Diana and the rest of the team were very professional, talented, easy going and most importantly made us feel comfortable from beginning to end!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Amy · Married on 07/23/2016

I do not believe I can say enough good stuff about Liam and Larissa. They were beyond unbelievable and exceeded any and all expectations I had. They were extremely professional, yet very friendly. By the end of my wedding, they were apart of it, lol! I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor to ANYONE looking for a photographer - even if it's not for a wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sandra · Married on 07/23/2016

Lian's pictures are worth a thousand words. Liam and Larissa are extremely professional. They are thorough and detailed. He and his assistant captured every minor yet important detail Extremely professional from beginning to end. When planning a wedding it is of paramount importance to have TEAM LIAM.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Autumn · Married on 07/08/2016

We have gone through several portfolios to find a perfect one for our wedding and our search came to end with Wedding Photography by Liam. This team has put on something magical in their pictures and that is all we needed. They were highly professional and creative, yet open and accommodating to all the ideas and suggestions. I must say we were not that easy couple because my man is bit shy of camera. The crew kept the atmosphere very convenient and nothing was a problem at all. They covered all the moments with their special ability to give each picture a special touch. They exactly knew how to capture best moments of us and guests as well. They put all their heart and effort to make this photo shoot last forever and our wedding albums are a proof of it. We are much cherished to share our wedding day with them and choosing them for making these beautiful memories last forever. One more thing price was nothing for the service we got from them. Looking forward to avail their services again for all upcoming beautiful days of our lives.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jenin · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I decided to have our engagement and wedding photo taken by them and we had a blast! Not only they are exceptionally talented photographers, they're wonderful people to work with. They were able to put us completely at ease in front of the camera and their work is artistic and impeccable. Finally, the outcome was just as we expected- wonderful. I highly suggest them for you anyone's upcoming wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2016

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Wedding Photography by Liam. Janel and Diana were absolutely amazing. They caught every magical moment. Just looking at our pictures alone you feel like you were actually there. When I saw my pictures I cried because never in my wildest dreams thought my pictures would've came out so BEAUTIFUL. I can't thank Janel and Diana enough.
    The goal was to make us happy and they absolutely superseded all our expectations.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Laura · Married on 04/22/2016

Photography by Liam was without a doubt the best decision we could've made! Janel and Diane where awesome ,can't imagine doing it without them .They made us feel so comfortable and at ease .I was able to relax and enjoy every moment of my special day because of them. We are very happy and blessed to have had them both . Thank You Thank You Thank you soooo much for making it the best day ever for us ... again Thank you !!!
    I am so excited and can't wait to see the pictures .
    Laura and David 4/22/16

Sent on 05/05/2016

Rosemarie · Married on 04/02/2016

I highly recommend Photography by Liam as his whole team is great. Diana, my photographer, was amazing! I just went through all my pictures and I am in love. She captured precious moments as well as fun random shots. On the day of my event, we had two photographers so all aspects of the wedding was captured. Working with Diana was a great experience. She made us feel comfortable and gave us great suggestions.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Christa · Married on 03/26/2016

We live in Texas, but were traveling to Florida for a family vacation and wanted to have pictures on the beach. Liam and his team were so accommodating with my last minute request, were so much fun during the shoot, and took the most beautiful pictures of my family, including my infant daughter. I cannot recommend him enough for your photography needs!!!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Cristina · Married on 03/19/2016

Mesmerizingly magical!!! This photography crew did wonders for our wedding in Miami. Super creative team with complete command of their work. We enjoyed their skills and thus the outcome stands second to none. They honestly captured the moments and we couldn’t ask for anything better. Highly recommended for those who want their big day stays alive forever.

Sent on 09/12/2016