Wedding Photo & Video by Liam Reviews

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam 1
Wedding Photo & Video by Liam 2

Andrea Evans · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful Photographs

Just thought we’d do a quick post to thank Liam’s photo studio so much for contributing to our special day! We had such an amazing time and it was great fun having the photos taken. The wedding photographer team not only captured the love but also some emotional moments too. All the photographs looks so natural and stunning. The wedding video blended perfectly with the music ---- awesome. We were so impressed with how they organized everything on the wedding day and made everything feel easy and stress free. You made it feel all the more special. You and your team fulfilled all our expectations what we expected. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Julia Lewis · Married on 04/08/2019

Fabuous and fantastic photos and video by Liam

We just returned from our honeymoon two weeks after our wedding and our wedding photos and video were already edited and waiting for us. Liam’s photographers are true professionals — they really know how weddings work and were so patient with me and my bridal party! They gave us lots of great ideas for photo combinations that included friends and family as well as the bridal party. The wedding photographs were absolutely stunning!! A great mix of traditional and contemporary shots that captured our day perfectly. It was a great pleasure having Liam’s team there to perform such an important role for our wedding. The whole team is highly professional and well experienced in wedding photo and videography. Thank you to all the team members. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Sharon Reel · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent from start to finish

Liam, was an excellent photographer. His pictures captured the emotions of the day. He delivered the pictures early.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Monica

Monica Rogers · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful photographs!

I have used Liam's photo & video services and have found them to be excellent at what they do. A couple of weeks after our wedding, we got the final images and it was so difficult to choose what to print because they were all so good! Every photograph was natural and simply fantastic. I still remember his wonderful photography from morning to the end of the wedding. Liam’s photographers are really friendly and patient. They really put us at ease. I would have no hesitation recommending Liam to anyone looking for a 1st class wedding photographer in Miami.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/14/2018

We just LOVE Wedding Photo & Video by Liam (see Exhibit A). Everything was perfect – incredible customer service, attention to detail, deep knowledge and impeccable work. Liam and his team artfully captured all the important moments and people. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you have made our special day last forever with your outstanding photos.

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Wedding Photo & Video by Liam 3
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2018

AMAZING! I wish I could rate this more than 5 stars because Liam’s photographers and videographers were so great to work with! They made our venue - the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens — look so beautiful. We are so happy how our photos turned out and owe it to them for making it happen. It was an unforgettable experience! Thanks for the excellent and professional service! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Katherine Welsh · Married on 05/13/2018

Awesome photographs

I’m a born and raised South Florida local. Based on the reviews for Wedding Photo & Video by Liam, I contacted the owner and we did a phone conference. I told him my requirements, budget and date of wedding. He told me about his style and let me browse through various photo albums and galleries. I had a lot of fun with him and his team! A big 10 for Liam! Thanks a lot!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Gabriella Lee · Married on 05/12/2018

Natural Wedding Photography

Liam’s team was a fantastic choice of my dad!! This was second time we hired his team (they did our engagement photos also) and they did a great job. It was obvious that everyone — both the photographers & videographers - had done many weddings. . I wanted a natural, relaxed style of photography and they did just that. And I really appreciated the great communication before, during and after the wedding. They delivered beautiful high resolution photos and he video was awesome!! I’ve watched it over and over. It had a beautiful blending of music/songs from the whole day . My friends, relatives and everyone loved the photos. They made the wedding day memorable with their skill and experience. Thanks and highly recommended!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Anna · Married on 05/03/2018

The photographers and videographers Liam sent were amazing!!. I’m absolutely delighted with my photos and I can’t believe how they all worked to capture elements from the whole day. All the beautiful memories were captured in the photos--- I will cherish them forever. Not only they did the shoot beautiful pics but the video was also beautiful. I got so many compliments on my day. Highly recommended!!! A+++++

Sent on 08/08/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2018

Just downloaded my engagement photos! They are AWESOME! The shoot itself was so much fun and I cannot wait till my actual wedding day. Diana was terrific! I got to show her sample pictures of some ideas I loved and we created those exact same images. She was great! 10 stars!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Emma · Married on 04/21/2018

Wedding Photography by Liam was one of the (easiest) and best choices that we made for our big day. We contacted Liam from Chicago one year before our wedding, and ended up booking him and his team that same day! He was extremely professional when we spoke over the phone, and took the time to meet with us in person a few months before the wedding. Liam was extremely responsive, and was easy to get in contact with. He demonstrates a high level of professionalism, and every person on his team is generally concerned with the satisfaction of the customer. We had the pleasure of working with Diana and Nicole on our big day, and they made us feel so comfortable, while meetings all of our wishes! Our pictures came back less than three weeks after the wedding, and were absolutely beautiful. They captured all of our guests, and every single moment of the day, making the pictures that much more enjoyable for us! Thank you for everything Liam! Definitely the best choice when looking for a photographer for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie Carter · Married on 04/20/2018

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

We had such a hard time selecting the perfect wedding photographer. It’s a lot of work. And we had a long list of photographers to choose from. But I now know we made the right decision. I’m so happy with the work done by Liam and his team in Miami. Our special day became memorable only because of the photos and video they provided to us. And they organised and managed everything on my day with such professionalism. I highly recommended this company for photography and video too!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2018

Hiring Photography by Liam was the best decision I could’ve made for my wedding and engagement photos! Liam and his team are so incredible to work with, and the quality of their photos are just as wonderful! I received my photos back in record timing, and was in love with every single shot he took. Liam was so knowledgeable about venues, lighting, poses, etc. and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable. I would recommend Liam and his team to every bride out there!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Wedding Photo & Video by Liam 4

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2018

I hired Liam’s team based on the reviews posted on google and other wedding sites. Before hiring any of my wedding vendors, I researched a lot and ultimately I think I found the best wedding photo and videographer in Miami especially when you compare pricing. I was blown away by his professionalism and his desire to provide us with exactly what I wanted. His team made everything easy while taking shots and video and they captured our day so beautifully without being intrusive and the finished product was stunning. My husband and I were speechless while watching our video on YouTube. I would 100% recommend this company to any brides who are looking for great service.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Claudia · Married on 01/14/2018

Absolutely blown away by the amazing and beautiful wedding photos captured by Liam’s well trained team. We did our wedding at the Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach and the photos really show off the venue. We literally can not stop looking at them! I still remember the most amazing days of our lives have been recorded in such a way that we feel truly captures the spirit of the occasion and most incredible of all we didn't have to strike a single awkward pose. They took every shot perfectly. We really appreciate their great work. Highly recommended!!! A+++

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/17/2017

Its was a wonderful day at Vizcaya in married where I got married last year. Liam and his team did a wonderful job with our wedding photos and the highlight video was perfect! We found the whole team very personable, prompt, concise, and extremely helpful! Not only were they helpful with communication, but also gave us a beautiful video and exceptional photos! They captured every happy and emotional detail from the whole day. I highly recommend Liam's team for both photography and videography for your wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/22/2017

The friendly service and phenomenal photography is something that drives me to continue using Photography by Liam. I am a returning customer as I have used Liam for my wedding, pregnancy, infant, holiday, and birthday photo sessions. Speaking with the photographers before hand adds a special personal touch to your session. Diana worked with us several times and we were very happy. She is friendly, has great ideas, and captures all of our memories, beautifully. Communication is always open and the team returns any phone calls or e-mails very quickly. A plan and details are discussed ahead of time for your special event. Images are edited and returned quickly and of course, the quality is incredible! I highly recommend using Liam Photography in Miami! I am very satisfied and have nothing but positive remarks about Liam and his team!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sophia · Married on 11/15/2017

We really are so happy with all our wedding photos. They are so vivid in every sense! Everyone was happy to see my stunning picture which captured the essence of my day. You guys are such professional wedding photographers! I will definitely recommend you to all my friends and family. Best Wishes!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

After being recommended by my aunt, I decided to go with Liam and it was the best decision I've ever made for my wedding. From day 1, the phone conversation went wonderfully and assured me I had a talented photographer catering to our every need and want. Our engagement shoot came out more beautiful than I had ever pictured and Liam did a fantastic job. Their team consists of talented, lovely and the most prompt workers I have ever dealt with. My engagement shoot photos were delivered to me within 7 days of the shoot!! I could not be any more happy with my decision and I cannot wait to have this wonderful team shoot our photos for our wedding. Wonderfully priced, incredible quality, and exceptionally talented photographer and team! Liam was a blast to work with and made us feel so comfortable. Best decision ever made!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Haiyue · Married on 10/04/2017

I booked our photo shooting while I was in Melbourne, but Liam and had such smooth communication and he has been so welcome during our trip to Miami. The photo shooting was taken in Vizcaya Garden in the morning, according to his advice and avoided the rainy afternoon. We had a lot of fun, and lots of good pics as well. It is our first time in life of having any photo shooting done, but with Liam, you don't have to worry about anything, he is just so supportive and encouraging, making you feel relaxed, happy, and real! That is the type of photo we want to have! A great, memorable mooring in Miami, with an outstanding photographer!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2017

First I want to say a heartfelt THANKS! to my wedding photographers for classic, beautiful and natural photographs. I remember the team came before an hour of my wedding time. My dad introduced the team to me. One of the team members showed me some poses that they were going to shoot. They told me to be comfortable and relax for some specific poses. I became relaxed and followed them. And I got everything back in a couple of weeks! Amazing! It was unbelievable, I was so overwhelmed! . The whole team was highly professional. Thank you.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lesbia · Married on 09/15/2017

LIAM! OMG WHERE DO I START?! HE IS EXTRA, SUCH A NICE GUY , SO FUN TO WORK WITH , HE MADE US FEEL SO GOOD , IT FELT LIKE IT WAS OUR BEST FRIEND TAKING OUR PHOTOS , I HIRED HIM FOR AN ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT , WE LOVED THE PICTURES, THEY WERE AWESOME! HE IS TOTALLY THE BEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/06/2017

Last month I got married in Miami and I’m super excited to post this review for the wedding photographer I hired for my wedding. One of my friends told me about this company months ago and she recommended them for my wedding photography too. Though I had seen the photographs of my friend who had got married in August. I was quite happy to see those wedding photographs and knew I wanted something similar for my wedding. The photographers they sent didn’t frustrate me and gave me highly professional and beautiful pics. The photographers caught every beautiful moment with their cameras. All the photos make us remind the beautiful moments of my day. I can honestly say they are some of the best wedding photographers in Miami.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/28/2017

Me and my husband were initially a little worried about hiring a wedding photographer as we both feel that we are not photogenic. But he studied our face and made some arrangements so we became more comfortable in front of the camera. He managed to capture the beautiful and candid photos and even included some very funny ones that sum up our relationship perfectly. He gave us an amazing shots. Liam’s team is truly wonderful and professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to any one. Thanks for making the day memorable!

Sent on 09/20/2017