Wedding Photo & Video by Liam Reviews

140 Reviews for Wedding Photo & Video by Liam

• Angel

Angel Romero · Getting married on 06/11/2021

True proffesionals!

We just had our wedding a few weeks ago and these guys are the absolute best. We were looking for a sound, trustworthy, professional team to take care of the upmost important task of capturing every moment of our special night. Choosing Wedding Photography by Liam was by far the key decision of all. With us getting married for the first time (and hopefully last!) my wife and I had no idea what we were getting into as far as logistics and conducting a wedding. Liam guided us every step of the way from the first time we sat down with him. He immediately put us both at ease with his clear understanding and expertise in how weddings are conducted. On the day of the wedding, Liam staying true to his word led his team and kept everyone on track to make sure things ran smoothly. They showed up early and made sure they missed nothing. We are so happy we chose these guys to oversee such an important task which is to capture the best moments of a day that will otherwise only live in our memories. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for true professionals who take pride in their craft. Amazing job!
    Once again thank you Liam and team.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

Thank you Veronica & Angel! We had a great time at your wedding and loved working with you. Much appreciated! Liam

Heidi Scott · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Excellent Photography and videography!!

My wedding is one of the biggest, most important moments of my life, where I wanted everything to be perfect, all moments to be captured as beautifully as possible and for that Liam’s team is more like family! We had so much fun getting our pictures taken by them. Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! We went for candid, traditional shots and also covered the videography or cinematography. The team was very professional and carried out the task efficiently. Loved the whole team and giving 5**** ratings.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Gene Lopez · Getting married on 03/01/2021

The Fantastic Wedding Photographer

I would really like to thank Liam and his wonderful team! On Saturday, February 1, Liam and his team recorded our fantastic day. Working with the wedding photographer team really helped to make our wedding day special. I am so pleased with the album, thank you so much. Honestly we have the most amazing wedding photos every special moment captured, and friends and family love them too, memories we will treasure forever!! I would advise everyone to talk to Liam and see their work. Very good value for money, and would certainly use him again.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Roxana · Married on 11/22/2020

Amazing experiene

Amazing attention to detail, friendly, and professional. Great experience overall.

Sent on 12/04/2020

Wedding Photo & Video by Liam's reply:

So great to hear!
    Love the feedback.
    I'll share this with our Team.
    Alex and Dave had a great time at your wedding.
  • AManda

AManda Robichaud · Married on 11/07/2020

Great Team!

We had Erik for photography and Abdul for videography and they got both the photos and videos back to us within 2 weeks of the wedding and were amazing in quality! The pictures captured blew me away, especially for the limited pictures we could take due to my outdoor wedding being moved inside a public area. They did an amazing job and even went back and easily made some minor changes to my video when I asked for certain content to be added. They were very professional and had great communication leading up to the wedding. I would hire them again for any special events!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Michelle Robinson · Married on 05/02/2020

The perfect wedding photographer!

I have no words to express my happiness toward the engagement photos and wedding photographs. I hired Liam's team without any reservations. We had quite a busy schedule and didn’t have a lot of time to find our wedding photographer in Miami. Last year my friend got married and she recommended Liam’s company to me. I trust her and hired his team for my wedding. I have discussed everything with Liam. He listened to what we wanted and arranged a package for us at a very fair price. The pre-wedding shoot was great, it was so relaxed and easy to do. There were so many natural shots. Liam’s photographers are really easy to get on with, they put us at ease and really had a good laugh with. Working with Liam's team really helped to make our wedding day special. Highly recommended!! 5 stars!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brenna Moore · Married on 03/19/2020

Highly professional wedding photographer1

5stars isn’t enough for these guys. Liam and his team were very professional, adhered to social distancing rules at all times while also building up a fantastic rapport with all our guests. You would never believe the photographs were taken in the rain and beach location. All the photographs were beautiful and had a professional touch. They captured all wedding moments from early to end and produced a beautiful set of wedding photographs. They didn't miss any moment. We are really happy with the wedding photos and videos they shot. Highly recommended wedding photographers in Miami, Florida.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Sandra Garcia · Married on 02/07/2020

Great experience

We had a great time with the photographer and videographer. Our video was ready within a week, which was unexpected. It was just one hour of video, but it was exactly what we asked for.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Lina Lopez · Married on 01/28/2020

Fantastic photographs!

We are so happy we chose Liam and his wonderful wedding photo and video team for our wedding day. We were completely at ease with them on the day and were delighted with the photos! Before hiring the team, we had several questions about the wedding day and wedding photos and they made us satisfied with their amazing experience. They were friendly and easy to talk to and brought along several wedding albums for us to have a look at. They blended right in and captured stunning shots & also some funny guest moments which was lovely to look back on! Thank you, Liam and team, for all your help, support and for sharing our special day with us. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Haley Davis · Married on 01/22/2020

Wonderful wedding photos by Liam's team!

We have just returned from Honeymoon two weeks after our wedding and we were waiting for our Wedding Photographs from Liam's wedding photographer team. We got the album the very next day from the team. The photographs were absolutely stunning; a great mix of traditional and contemporary shots that captured our day perfectly. We had quite a few questions beforehand, but the whole team and specially Liam met with us well in advance to show us a sample of the package. He gave us lots of great ideas for photo combinations that included friends and family as well as the bridal party, while still giving us the freedom to provide as much input as we wanted for a really personal record of the day. We're so happy that the team provided an extremely professional service on the day itself. It was really a great pleasure having Liam and his wonderful team there to perform such an important role for our wedding. Highly recommended wedding photographer in Miami.

Sent on 07/31/2020

Julia Wright · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent photography and videography!

About one year ago this month they captured captured all the beautiful and special moments of our wedding day. We had Liam's photographer and videographer in Miami at our Wedding in February. They were very professional and helped keep the whole process so relaxed and most of all fun! We could not recommend Liam's team highly enough, and the pictures we received were stunning! Would highly recommend booking Liam's wedding photography team for your wedding, they really know how to keep everyone at ease and create the most perfect pictures.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Danielle Clark · Married on 09/18/2019

Professional and stunning photographs!

A big thank you to Liam's wedding photographer and videographer team for capturing wonderful and stunning photos and videos. They were highly professional in their work and their professionalism and utmost care can be seen in all their work. The whole team was very warm and calm, and their relaxed and natural style helped us achieve our beautiful wedding memories. Especially having their caring and calm demeanour in the room when I was getting ready helped me to relax and not feel as nervous. Thank you so much for your time and support. We are very grateful and appreciative. Highly recommended wedding photographers in Palm Beach!

Sent on 04/17/2020
  • Y

Yilian Campbell · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Wedding Photographer!

After looking for a photographer for our wedding, we decided to book this photo team based in Miami. I have read the reviews on several wedding websites and seen wedding photos as well on their website. I am really impressed by the 5 star ratings from the previous clients. Liam showed us their previous work, what great natural photos they captured. The quality of the edited photos looked great. Liam was happy to adjust the wedding package to suit my needs and was so accommodating throughout. In addition, we had a pre-wedding shoot. Everything was produced to a very high standard and we did not have to wait too long to see the fantastic photos. Highly recommended wedding photographers in Miami.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Judene Johnson · Married on 09/10/2019

A fantastic wedding photography team!!

A fantastic wedding photography team!! Liam's team recently photographed our engagement and destination wedding and we can't begin to thank them enough for not only the beautiful photos but also for the pleasant experience during the whole wedding time. Liam and his team was like one of our guests which meant that everyone relaxed around them and we got some amazing shots as a result of it. We chose Liam because we wanted natural and relaxed photo's of our day and it's exactly what we got. Not only stunning photos but they produced wonderful high resolution videography as well. We really thank to the whole team for beautiful photos and videos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Melina Anderson · Married on 08/12/2019

Fantastic Photographers

Liam and his wedding photographers were amazing! Before hiring our photography team, we had gone through many galleries and videos on their website and their competitors and we were really impressed with their work. I also took some advice from my close friend who had used them a couple months ago. Based on all our search, we booked the team for our wedding day. Neither of us is comfortable in front of the camera yet we have so many lovely, natural photos that really capture our relationship. They captured so many moments we missed on the day and beautiful reminders of our favorite moments. They were friendly, fun and lovely to have at our wedding. The video they shot is amazing and fantastic. I have really no words to say more they're beautiful. The whole team is highly recommended for wedding photographs and video.

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 06/23/2019

Playa Largo Wedding

I cant say enough wonderful things about WeddingPhotographyByLiam . Every moment was captured so perfectly. Classy and professional. Antonio was a dream to work with and produced something so special for us to cherish for a lifetime. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this company. You wont regret it. Thank you for the professionlism and wonderful work you do.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Briana Rogers · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful photo & videography!

I'm happy to leave this review for Liam's photography. He and his photographers precisely captured the amazing and stolen shots during the our wedding celebration—In my book, that makes them one of the best wedding photographers in Miami. I remember, before our wedding we spoke with Liam and he believes that precious memories should be treasured for a long time through artistic images that mirror your ideal day. All of the shots they made are the very unique and some more artistic shots. We and our all guests truly loved the images captured with smiles and beautiful reactions of everyone who were present on our wedding day. They also offered an affordable wedding videography for the complete wedding package. Overall they are wonderful and highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Brianna Davis · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service!!

I found Liam online when I was looking for a photographer for our wedding and absolutely fell in love with the photographs and wedding videos on his website. Once I met Liam I booked him straight away, he is very friendly and a welcoming person. Liam and his team were professional from start to finish. We have got our album and it really captures our day perfectly! I would highly recommend Liam and his team to everybody who is looking for wedding photographer in Florida.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Andrea Evans · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful Photographs

Just thought we’d do a quick post to thank Liam’s photo studio so much for contributing to our special day! We had such an amazing time and it was great fun having the photos taken. The wedding photographer team not only captured the love but also some emotional moments too. All the photographs looks so natural and stunning. The wedding video blended perfectly with the music ---- awesome. We were so impressed with how they organized everything on the wedding day and made everything feel easy and stress free. You made it feel all the more special. You and your team fulfilled all our expectations what we expected. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Julia Lewis · Married on 04/08/2019

Fabuous and fantastic photos and video by Liam

We just returned from our honeymoon two weeks after our wedding and our wedding photos and video were already edited and waiting for us. Liam’s photographers are true professionals — they really know how weddings work and were so patient with me and my bridal party! They gave us lots of great ideas for photo combinations that included friends and family as well as the bridal party. The wedding photographs were absolutely stunning!! A great mix of traditional and contemporary shots that captured our day perfectly. It was a great pleasure having Liam’s team there to perform such an important role for our wedding. The whole team is highly professional and well experienced in wedding photo and videography. Thank you to all the team members. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Sharon Reel · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent from start to finish

Liam, was an excellent photographer. His pictures captured the emotions of the day. He delivered the pictures early.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Sophia Jones · Married on 01/30/2019

Excellent Service

Liam is such an amazing professional and friendly wedding photographer who we would highly recommend. Liam and his wonderful staff made us feel so at ease and we are absolutely delighted with our wedding shoot and wedding pictures. We received the final edits very quickly which was so nice to see a few days after our wedding and also received the full set of pictures very quickly. All our guests have commented on how much they love our pictures. Liam captured so many good moments that became our favorites for our album. Thank you!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Monica

Monica Rogers · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful photographs!

I have used Liam's photo & video services and have found them to be excellent at what they do. A couple of weeks after our wedding, we got the final images and it was so difficult to choose what to print because they were all so good! Every photograph was natural and simply fantastic. I still remember his wonderful photography from morning to the end of the wedding. Liam’s photographers are really friendly and patient. They really put us at ease. I would have no hesitation recommending Liam to anyone looking for a 1st class wedding photographer in Miami.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/14/2018

We just LOVE Wedding Photo & Video by Liam (see Exhibit A). Everything was perfect – incredible customer service, attention to detail, deep knowledge and impeccable work. Liam and his team artfully captured all the important moments and people. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you have made our special day last forever with your outstanding photos.

Sent on 06/30/2018