Wire A Cookie Reviews

10 | Huntington Beach, CA

10 Reviews for Wire A Cookie

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

Debora is awesome and very easy to work with. I have used her for events, sales calls and even a thank you note for a job interview (I got the job!).

Sent on 03/30/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hi Allison, I appreciate your trust in the branded cookies for your 2015 corporate events. And in 2016, the cookies we did for your post interview 'Thank You' was such a clever idea no wonder you are so successful at your job!

heather · Married on 11/11/2017

I ordered cookies as a thank you gift for all of my bridesmaids that threw my bachelorette party for me. These cookies were so amazing that I ordered some more for a bachelorette party I have coming up. The cookies were delicious, everyone wanted more! The printing on the cookies was outstanding ( I had Debora print a picture and also a few words). Debora was extremely fast, answered all of my questions and emails super quickly, and was amazing! I will definitely order more cookies :)

Sent on 09/21/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Heather, I know you have seen many options for Wedding/Party Favors planning your Bachelorette's parties, so this is quite a compliment coming from a Wedding Professional, as yourself! Until next time, Cheers to The Bach Boss!

ELIZABETH · Married on 09/02/2017

Best bakery ever! The cookies are beautiful and delicious! I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Beth, I can't thank you enough for the continued trust in our cookies! It was an honor to decorate the cookie wedding favors for your son and new daughter in law's wedding. The engagement photos made for the perfect cookie decoration, I wish the kids many years of health and happiness <3

Matthew · event on: 07/22/2017

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Wire A Cookie is absolutely the best!! They made me amazing cookies for my Retirement Party. Not only did they look fantastic, but tasted absolutely wonderful!! They were such a hit at my party that they were gone within minutes of the party starting. I would definitely do business with them again!! Very professional and caring company!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your USAF career milestone, Matthew all the way from CA! Your cookie decorating was fun to do. Thank you for trusting us to select the pictures capturing your love of your beautiful wife and of our country!

Cary · Married on 05/11/2017

Although we didn't celebrate a wedding, our dental practice, in suburban Philadelphia, hosted an open house for our dental colleagues with Greek wine, beer and meze (appetizers). As a souvenir parting gift, we gave our guests individually-wrapped "wire-a-cookie" cookies that had our new logo on it. What a hit!!!
    They left with a lasting "impression" of quality.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hello Cary, We appreciated the kind thank you letter by US mail AND this fabulous review post! We wish you continued success with Limberakis Family Dentistry... keep making beautiful smiles!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Deborah is AMAZING! She is so sweet and easy to work with! The picture looked so cute on our cookies, and they were a total hit at the reception!

At the last minute, I was thinking off switching the color of the string and she offered to go out and buy it! I refused because I would not want to make her do that, she's too sweet!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hi Nicole, Working with you on your previous corporate branding/marketing events was always a pleasure BUT when you called asking for personalized cookies for your wedding it was an HONOR! Your engagement photos made for the perfect cookie decorations <3

Anna · Married on 10/11/2015

I cannot say enough good things about WireACookie! First of all, the monogrammed cookie favors they made for our wedding were a huge hit with our guests and they looked lovely on the table setting. Not only was the monogram design classic and beautiful, but the cookies themselves were buttery, melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Secondly, Debora is absolutely wonderful. She was easy to contact and worked with us each step of the way to make sure every detail was as we wanted, from the color of the lettering to the type of ribbon. She was even able to match the font on the cookie to the font on our wedding invitations. Lastly, we live in California, but got married in my home town in Connecticut. WireACookie had the cookies delivered to us in CT without a hitch. We even saved a cookie to eat on our first year anniversary (since we couldn't travel with our cake) and it still tasted great a year later! We highly recommend WireACookie and would absolutely book them again for another event.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hi Anna and thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your providing the font link to coordinate with your invitations was BRILLIANT, so glad we thought of that!

Luka · Married on 06/27/2014

Debby has been a family friend for many years and her services are first class! We were very pleased with the cookies. The design turned out wonderful and they were delicious. We highly recommend utilizing Debby's service as you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hi Luka & Jenn! Thank you for the opportunity to provide your wedding cookie favors. The landscape scene of Breckenridge we used on the cookies was spectacular and set the mood perfectly for CO destination wedding!

Maria · Married on 01/01/2014

We are a BMW Car Dealership and have been using this company for 4 years! We have personalized cookies delivered every Friday for our guest. The great part is we have different flavors for everyone tasting pleasure!
    The cookies are a hit, and makes our Dealership unique to our competitors! We are very happy with Debra and her cookies!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Thank you Maria, for the trust in the branded cookies for your Customer Service Dept at Shelly, Buena Park BMW. You allow us great creativity with the weekly designs and we appreciate the continued relationship!
  • F

Falon · Married on 07/12/2008

Wire a Cookie and Debora are amazing! I loved working with them and the cookies were nothing but delicious.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Thank you Falon for your kind words and continued support of my company!