Wedding Nature Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lindsay B. Married on 09/03/2022

Simply Perfect!

We are in awe of our wedding photos! My husband is not a fan of photos of himself, and even he can't pick a favorite. They did a phenomenal job of posing us and choosing all the areas to take photos. The lighting is gorgeous, very true color and high quality! We look flawless and want to frame all of them! Taran & Ines are so kind, professional, and very hard working. They went above and beyond the day of!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review Lindsay, it was an honor documenting your beautiful wedding! we wish you and Steve the happiest marriage! 💕🤗
    Amanda Married on 08/07/2022

Must have photographers!

Truly an amazing experience! Taran and Ines photographed our engagement session and wedding day and we couldn’t be happier. They have an amazing presence and their attention to detail was really appreciated. They hit all our major “must haves” and so much more… they captured all the amazing moments of our big day. I especially loved the candid photos they captured which was personally important to me. Weddings have a lot of moving parts and working with experienced and genuinely kind people is a must! 100% would recommend and would use them again.
    Ana L. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience was amazing! Quality photos & service!

My husband and I cannot recommend the Wedding Nature team enough! Our photos are absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted, timeless and romantic. IIya and Inessa’s presence was so kind and calming in the midst of all the wedding chaos! They were so professional and personable, all we had to do was be ourselves and enjoy our special day and they did an amazing job capturing the special moments and polished portraits. Communication leading up to the wedding day and after was so quick! We received engagement photos and wedding photos within a couple weeks, which was amazing! The editing was perfect and we have received so many compliments on our photos! Book them, you’ll be so happy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Preston N. Married on 06/24/2022

Taran & Ines

Taran & Ines were absolutely incredible. You can tell how passionate they both are about their work. They were so on top of everything and made our day incredible. The pictures turned out amazing, they knew how to find the perfect lighting and incorporate the landscape as well. 10/10 recommend.
  • Carolina
    Carolina C. Married on 01/15/2022

Quality and professionalism = Wedding Nature Photography

Taran and Ines, thank you for the amazing photos you captured to preserve the special moments of our special day in Santa Barbara. If you are looking for a photographer that provides high quality pictures, is extremely knowledgable about best lighting and poses, and is committed to providing the best service, look no further, Wedding Nature Photography must NATURALLY be your first choice!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolute Dream Team!

Taran and Ines exceeded all of my expectations, from their work product (the most gorgeous and emotional photographs!!) to their speedy, thorough communication style- I could not have asked for a better photographer duo.

Ines was so patient with all of my questions and made me feel so taken care of.. especially during those last few weeks. Ines was such a helpful, calm presence all through my planning and on the day of, she and Taran were SO amazing - I have had multiple guests ask about our photographers because of how impressed they were- everyone really appreciated that the photographers took photos of them throughout the night and were kind and considerate in the process.

Taran and Ines thoroughly captured the feeling of the evening - every important moment at the alter but also the tiniest of hand squeezes between my parents, sweet glances with grandmother and grandson on the dance floor. They even allowed me to hire them for an extra hour to stay until the end and capture our exit- at such a reasonable price. I couldn’t imagine our wedding without them and am so grateful I found them through the Knot.

PS - I had ALL my final edited photographs about a week later!!
    Erica A. Married on 04/09/2021

A Dream Come True!

We found this team on the Knot and fell in love with their style and the comment section. If you like their light, airy touch with a perfect blend between posed and photo-journalist style, LOOK NO FURTHER. Not only was their turn-around so fast, they were the most seamless part of the day. Our outdoor wedding + reception ended up with some fluke rainy weather in spite of the "sunny and 73" forecast. They played a big part in helping me feel at ease and not worried about the constant drizzle. The pictures turned out stunning and they were able to leverage the filtered light from the weather to create some of the most romantic shots I have seen. I can't believe these are OUR wedding pictures. Our family and friends could not believe the amount of special and candid moments they captured. It truly was the perfect blend for us and we loved working with Taran and Ines.

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Erica thank you for this incredible review! We won't forget your singing in the rain and the most heartfelt speeches that made everyone cry! Your day was truly special and we're so grateful to you for letting us capture it 🙏❤
    Ashley Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend

Wow, where to start - Taran and Wedding Nature Photography are amazing and were such great partners to have on a very important day! We booked them for our smaller, covid style wedding, and it was one of the best choices we made! My husband and I did quite a lot of research beforehand and were super impressed by the samples on their website - and the actual photos do not disappoint! Taran captured all of our special moments, helped us decide on poses and locations, recommended an almost entirely empty beach in Malibu for our session, and really went above and beyond throughout the day. Our officiant ended up being around 2 hours late, completely missing our sunset ceremony, but Taran's energy and positivity was great to have around and he recommended a few unique phots to fill the time and make our sunset "ceremony" special! Even on his way out, he paused to suggest a few more pictures that turned out so well. They also had a 2 week turnaround for our pictures, which was MUCH faster than most other shops. Cannot say enough about how great our experience was and how impressed we were - save yourself some time and stress; book with Wedding Nature Photography!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Ashely and Uke, you guys are incredible! Thank you so much for the detailed, honest and emotional review, thank you for letting us be part of all your life's amazing times! Thankful for you 💓🤗
    Hailey T. Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cheers to Wedding Nature Photography!

We booked Wedding Nature Photography when we were originally planning a 150 person wedding at a large venue in Santa Barbara. With the pandemic, we had to cancel most of our plans and instead host a small wedding with immediate family only in a family member's backyard. Taran and Ines remained calm, flexible, and compassionate throughout the process of planning a new event. On our wedding day, Taran was wonderful to work with. He made us feel comfortable despite the heat wave and pandemic, and gave us clear directions during our formal portraits to ensure we looked our best. He managed to capture every part of the ceremony and reception, with a real attention to detail and variety. My husband remarked that he doesn't remember seeing Taran at all, yet somehow Taran managed to be everywhere all at once! We received our photos after only two weeks, and they are stunning. Taran captured our love and happiness so well, and we simply cannot decide on favorite photos as we love them all! Since our guests could not be there in person, it is particularly meaningful that we have such special photos that captured the joy of our wedding day.

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hailey for this incredible review!!
    The biggest compliment we can receive is that couples don't even realize they're being photographed. It's always our goal and we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience! We loved working with you, so happy you were able to have your wedding no matter what... wishing you and Jeff the very best! ✨💕✨
    Ana M. Married on 08/15/2020

Look no further!

I am not going to deny that I am a very picky and particular bride... especially about photos. :D So when I was looking for a photographer for our outdoor wedding, I instantly knew that Taran & Ines were the ones - and they did not disappoint!! Taran shot our small covid wedding ceremony on a private beach and was able to catch the spirit of the place and moment so beautifully. Scrolling through the photos, they truly create a full story of the ceremony, that we know we will cherish for years to come. The bride & groom photoshoot we had after was so much fun and it is incredibly hard to pick just one favorite photo because there are so many! Taran was really great at guiding us, was professional but also so kind, and my family absolutely loved him. We can't wait for Taran & Ines to capture our big reception next year!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Ana! Truthfully you and Loic made our job easy! You are amazing, grateful for you! loved your ceremony and can't wait for the big wedding next year! 🙌💕
  • Kerri
    Kerri Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful! Highly Recommend!

Where to start. Taran and Ines are just simply amazing! We hired them for our engagement shoot and wedding. Both sets of photos turned out absolutely beautiful. My friends and family keep asking who they are because the way they take advantage of the environment around them is breathtaking. Trust the process and I promise it'll be more than worth it!
    We went from a 250 person wedding to a 50 social distanced wedding. I had several vendors and my venue cancel 2 months before our date so we did a lot of scrambling. I was emailing them a couple times a week and they showed us nothing but grace when tackling the changes. They're help and kindness really help pull it all together in the end. We cannot thank them enough for the wonderful photos and experience that will last us a lifetime.

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Kerri! We are so grateful for you and Joe and incredibly happy you were able to have your special day in the midst of pandemic. 🙌 Thank you so much for the love and trust. Happy marriage and many years of blessed life together to you and Joe! 💓
    Kasey O. Married on 06/20/2020

Most Amazing Photographer!

I wish there was a way to give more than 5 stars for Taran and Ines. We originally booked them for our wedding in 2020, but because of Covid we had to postpone. They were the most accommodating with our change of date and location and made the already stressful process simple and easy. On the day of the wedding, they showed up and were simply just incredible. They were everywhere at all times, and got pictures of every special moment, but never got in the way or made us feel overwhelmed. Both me and my husband are the worst at taking pictures of ourselves, but we felt at ease with Taran and Ines and were able to get some of the most stunning pictures ever. The lighting, coloring, posing--EVERYTHING is incredible. We cannot wait to have these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives. Taran and Ines, thank you so much for capturing our day.

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

We so appreciate this review Kasey, grateful for you and Luis, for your positivity and patience with pandemic, for having such an amazing energy that result in the most romantic and gorgeous wedding! ❤ Everything was so beautiful and everyone was fantastic! 🤗😍
  • I
    Inez K. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing photographers!

We were so glad to have chosen Wedding Nature. We usually don't write reviews but we feel that we have to say something for such amazing people to work with! We are not used to being in front of camera but they were so helpful and gave us tips on how to pose for the portraits. My family couldn't stop saying good things about them being super nice and friendly to everyone. We were so amazed they were able to capture the emotions and atmosphere of the day, so we could re-live the day when we look at the pictures. Thank you for eternalizing our cherished moments. We have relatives from overseas that could not make it due to travel restrictions. We got the full album within 2 weeks of the wedding, which is so important so we could cure our relatives of their FOMO!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Inez and Adrian for your incredible review! We loved your wedding and being around warmest and kindest people you had on your big day! Grateful for you both! 💕😘
  • Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, professional and affordable!!

Ilya and Ines did a fantastic job capturing all of our precious moments on our Big Day. They were also extremely professional to work with the day of my wedding and also the days leading up to it. They contacted me immediately if I had a question or concern.

Regarding the quality of the photos~they are top notch! Their light and airy touch caught my eye and I could not be happier with my photos. They captured our most intimate moments and created absolute magic. Each photo was more beautiful than I had imagined.

Also-I spent a lot of time researching wedding photographers and most of them were around $4,000-5,000- totally out of my budget. Then I came across Ilya and Ines, and it seemed too good to be true. Not only were they affordable for a bride on a budget, but they did the best work and are such a pleasure to work with. If you’re looking for all of these qualities in a photographer, look no further!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for leaving us a lovely review! We had such a wonderful time working with you as well! Everything about your wedding day was beautiful and you were gorgeous bride! 😍✨
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/12/2019

AMAZING Photographers!

Ilya and Ines are the most amazing photographers to work with! They are a wonderful couple and they captured our wedding so perfectly. We could not be happier with both our engagement and wedding photos! They captured every moment so beautifully; there were details in the wedding that I had missed but their photos captured them so perfectly. They were so receptive to worries that I had or certain shots that I wanted and made them happen. Every detail and every smile from our special day was captured and we could not be happier :). Our wedding day was perfect and Ilya and Ines made sure to capture all our the wonderful details and happy moments. They made both myself and my husband comfortable and effortless in front of the camera, which really added something special into our photos. They are so incredibly talented and I could not recommend them more! What was also so great was that we got our photos so quickly after the wedding!! Our engagement photos took less than ten days to get back and we got our wedding photos three weeks after the wedding. Getting the pictures was like reliving our special day all over again! I loved working with Ilya and Ines and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their special day photographed :).

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review Jessica! Your wedding day was a dream! Congratulations and many blessings on your marriage 🙏💕✨
    Kianna Married on 09/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such amazing wedding photography!

We could not have been happier with Wedding Nature Photography's work for our wedding! The photos came so quickly and were everything that I had wanted. They captured every moment of the wedding and it was so amazing to look through all of the photos from such an important day. There was so much attention to detail, whether it was the lighting, angles, helpful posing, etc. and it definitely shows! We have been receiving so many compliments from everyone on the amazing quality photos, and they are definitely some shots that will be framed in our home for years to come. We are beyond happy with the results!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Kianna, your wedding day was a dream!!! Thank you so muc for all of the kinds words! Hugs to you, Jon and your wonderful family 😍💕
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Married on 07/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience and beautiful photos

Ilya and Ines did such a wonderful job capturing the magic of our day. We absolutely LOVE our photos. They were communicative, punctual, and a pleasure to have around. Would absolutely recommend!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katelyn! You and Nabeel had a great vision for a great day and we are so happy that we got to be a part of it! 🙂
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing photos!

and Ines are the BEST!They did both wedding pictures and engagement photos for us. They are just Amazing! They captured every single wonderful moments of us and family & friends. When I look at the wedding pictures, I feel like I’m watching the video. They remind me of all the great moments on our big day, and I can actually feel the happinesses from the impression on everyone’s face when looking at pictures! I feel so lucky to have them as my photographers. They are very professional and achieving extraordinary! Highly recommended!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review Grace! Your wedding day was a dream, loved all of your three gowns 😍 We wish you and John the very best!
    Corrine Y. Married on 05/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Memories to last a lifetime

From day 1, photography was one of our top 2 priorities for our wedding, and we are so glad we hired Ilya and Ines! In both our engagement and wedding photos, they captured some beautiful intimate portraits as well as stunning artistic shots like the ones we loved on their website. On our wedding day, they were professional and efficient, which helped family portraits go smoothly, but they were also so fun to work with: when Ines was there while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready earlier in the day, it didn't feel at all like there was a stranger in the room, which made the candid shots even better. From the rain at the ceremony, to the sun coming out, to the night falling, every moment was captured so vividly. Best of all, we received the full collection of photos only ten days after the wedding. We would highly recommend Wedding Nature to anyone!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Corrine and Luke! We are so happy to hear you love all of the photos. Wishing you both an amazing summer as newlyweds! 💕
    Jessica F. Married on 05/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved working with Ilya & Ines!

I HIGHLY recommend Ilya and Ines if you are looking for a wedding photographer. Ilya shot my engagement photos as well as the big day, and they both turned out more amazing than I could have imagined. My biggest priority in the wedding was having a good photographer, so I spent a lot of time researching wedding photographers in the area. All of the good ones were SO expensive. $4,000-5,000!! Then I came across Ilya and Ines, and it seemed to good to be true, it fit the budget and the portfolio was beautiful. But it's true. Not only were they a pleasure to work with, but the photos turned out STUNNING. And Ilya was able to capture the entire day, from the posed family photos to (more importantly) the emotions, and candid shots. & we received our photos so quick! We were still on the honeymoon so we were able to look at them and relive the day on our honeymoon which was so special.

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Aww Jessica we can’t thank you enough for taking time writing us such an incredible review in between your exams! We had a great experience with you and so blessed to have clients like you and Tom! Love the images you posted 😊 Best wishes for the happiest life together 🙏😍
    Eliana S. Married on 05/04/2019

Love them!

Where do I start with Wedding Nature Photography? To say they are amazing would be an understatement. From engagement pictures, to the wedding pictures, I've gotten COUNTLESS compliments on how gorgeous our photos are and how natural and true they look. Not only they are amazing photographers, but also super easy to work with and they handle all the craziness of a wedding day effortlessly. I can't tell you how happy we are with our pictures and how glad we are we booked them!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Eliana!! We are so grateful to work with such amazing people like you! Best wishes to you guys!🙏🙂
  • Jadeth
    Jadeth B. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you don't use them you're making a mistake

Ilya and Inez were amazing and on top of it. Their editing is as good as the pictures you see on their page here. We got our photis back within 2 weeks and there were no water marks or anything. It was amazing. If you don't book them, you're making a mistake.

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jadeth, you and Everette are amazing people and we are so glad we shared your beautiful wedding with you! Hugs to you both!! xo
    Katie Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome photographer!

From the moment I met Taran via FaceTime I knew he was going to be one of my favorite vendors I picked for our special day. He is so down to earth and easy to work with. We were overwhelmed by the quality of photos we now have to remember our wedding. He captured everything meaningful to us. We had the images back within weeks, beautifully edited! I’ll never be able to fully explain how thankful I am for his hard work and beyond beautiful photos on our wedding day!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

We are forever thankful for having met you Katie!! Thank you for all of the kind words. You're the best 💖✨
    Joelene Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Photographer Team!

Both Ilya and Ines are as amazing as their work. I have so many great things to say about them that its hard to narrow it down. Their personalities and warm demeanor alone make you feel at ease and comfortable every step of the way. I've never felt more beautiful posing with my husband and the whole experience was light and comfortable. Their guidance and style throughout the photo process is great. They not only offer very reasonable quotes, but their willingness to work with you and personalize your photos is so extremely refreshing. I got my prints back no more than 3 weeks after my wedding day, I know at least 2 brides right now that are still waiting for their photos and they got married well before my wedding date. When I saw my prints for the first time I could not believe they were of myself, and I was just at a loss for words. So absolutely incredible. I am so happy I choose Wedding Nature Photography and I highly HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding. I will definitely be contacting them again for any event I should have in the future, I can't think of working with anyone better than Ilya and Ines!

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

YOU GUYS are incredible. Thank you for letting us be part of all your life's amazing times! Best wishes for a happy marriage!
    Joyce Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ilya and Ines photographed my daughters wedding recently. We are beyond thrilled with the photos! I love their creative eye. They were both fun to work with and I will highly recommend them. If we ever need any photographer in the future, it will be Wedding Nature Photography.

Wedding Nature Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Joyce, thank you so much! We felt like members of the family the moment we walked in to your Union hotel room and received the warmest hug from you!! xo!
illustration stars