Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico Reviews

Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 7
  • Jason

Jason Hull · Married on 08/09/2019

Fantastic officiant

Pablo and his team made our wedding ceremony beautiful. Planning a destination wedding and handling everything over the phone/email can be difficult but Pablo made it very easy. He accommodated our requests, was always available by phone or email, allowed us to customize our ceremony, vows and readings and when our day arrived it was a dream come true. His guidance ahead of our big day and Marilyn also helping us the day after we arrived in PR to file our paperwork for the marriage license made what could have been very stressful, simple and easy.

Thank you again Pablo and Marilyn for making our ceremony so beautiful and providing the help and guidance getting our paperwork filed.

-Jason & Francesha

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 8
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 9
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 10
  • Rhisa

Rhisa · Married on 08/03/2019

Officiant for our wedding

Marilyn was perfect! Muchas gracias!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 11
  • Sharamarie

Sharamarie · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Minister

Pablo Aymat was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He is very cool and professional. He knows how to do a wedding ceremony serious yet fun, which we loved. Has excellent communication
    skills.

Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico also gives a list of the procedures a couple needs to do (legally) in order to get married; a life savior for us the couples.

They are simply the best and Pablo is just amazing!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 12
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 13

Hector Rodriguez · Married on 07/20/2019

Our officiant Marilyn Gonzalez was wonderful and super nice.

We loved how Marilyn Gonzalez tool time to know a little about us in such a busy time. And loved how her last words to us before closing out, was powerful and special to us, thank you for those kind words.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Al Rutherford · Married on 07/20/2019

I’ll f you’re getting married in San Juan you need Pastor Pablo.

Pastor Pablo was great. He was responsive to our questions and he was great to work with. He arrived early and was very patient with us.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Chris

Christopher · Married on 07/08/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

Minister Pablo N. Aymat officiated our wedding in San Juan last week, and he was absolutely wonderful! From the planning process (which was, due to my constant emails and various tweaks, quite involved), to the staging and actual officiating -- Minister Aymat was attentive to all of our needs, very responsive, and truly the consummate professional throughout one of the most important days one can have. I could not recommend Minister Aymat, Marilyn Gonzalez, Rene D. Vega and Astrid Tapia any more highly!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 14

Ashley Jaynes · Married on 07/03/2019

Beautiful Non-Religious Ceremony

Was a destination ceremony so wasn't able to meet or rehearse but everything was perfect anyways. They took care of everything including transportation and paperwork at government building for marriage license so it was quick and easy to get married. Ceremony was perfect and would recommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 15

Diangie Acosta · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Minister

Pablo was our minister and he did an excellent job. He said beautiful words and marriage advise. He was very professiona and always answered to every question I had regarding paperwork. Recommend him 100%.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Milaurise · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend

Thank you for making my wedding day memorable. Our officiant was Pablo Aymat, and upon meeting him during our rehearsal, we knew we had made the right choice. Pablo had a gentle demeanor, was professional, and quickly answered any questions we had via email. He also provided a bilingual ceremony, which was important to me, since my side of the family is primarily Spanish speaking.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Joyce Valdiviezo · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding ministers pr made our wedding day Our special day

They were very professional and made our destination wedding an easy process. The ceremony was very magical I would definitely recommend them if you want a beautifully ceremony with zero stress. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Santiago · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!!!!

Wow!!!! Ministro Puerto Rico was amazing from the beginning! Extremely professional and responsive! They explained every detail and confirmed your understanding of the requirements to ensure there were no issues. We are very appreciative and content with their services in such an important day of our lives. We HIGHLY recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 05/18/2019

grace · Married on 05/17/2019

Made our ceremony truly intimate and beautiful

Our experience with Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico was fantastic from start to finish. It started with a recommendation from our venue, followed by immediate follow up, and consistent availability and accessibility (which was key given we had a destination wedding and neither of us speak Spanish). Our officiant Rev. Gonzalez was phenomenal! She gave such a soulful and heartwarming prayer and sermon. We had never met before our wedding day but she was brimming with such love that we felt like we had always known her. When she led the ceremony, everyone else behind us melted away and it felt like it was just us and her having a truly intimate and meaningful ceremony. Rev. Gonzalez,
    your loving presence and your powerful words made our wedding ceremony so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Vickeisy

Vickeisy · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Service!

I dreaded the task of figuring out how to get legally married in PR as a non resident and then I found these guys! They were extremely knowledgeable about how to get things done and explain the process step by step. They made this part of my wedding planning completely stress free! Pablo Aymat was our minister and he was punctual, professional and a blessing! I had to reach out to him prior to the wedding to help me with a letter for my brother who needed proof of my wedding in order for his job to reschedule a promotion test and he did not hesitate to help me! I will forever be grateful to him for that. Thank you so much for going above and beyond... I’d recommend you guys in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 16
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 17
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 18

Lorraine · Married on 04/20/2019

Very Professional

Great service and arrived on time. Also very affordable. I would recommend them for your weddings.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Nancy C Uptain · Married on 04/19/2019

Fabulous Wedding arrangements

The experience was incredible and the help that Wedding Ministers gave us to accomplish our goal in getting Married in Old San Juan was perfect. We got married on Good Friday and the government offices were closed the Thursday prior to get our marriage licence. The Pablo picked us up at the airport Wednesday afternoon and got our licence in time. The magic that they created was the best. We would recommend Wedding Ministers the highest that we could give. Again fabulous experience.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Brittanie

Brittanie Dunn · Married on 04/13/2019

Stress free!

Wedding ministers of Puerto Rico was probably the easiest part of my whole wedding process ! The team is professional and communicates effectively and timely (so important!!)

We decided to go with the full race package. Maria picked us up from our hotel and the process was so simple ! She is very nice !

Pablo was our officiant , he was able to accommodate a wine ceremony that we wanted and was so pleasant! Although I’d never met him before , his calm and comforting spirit was just what I needed on my special day !

I’m forever grateful to wedding ministers of Puerto Rico . Wonderful team ! Thank you for a stress free destination wedding experience !

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 19
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 20
  • Jose

Jose Cruz · Married on 04/12/2019

Spectacular!!!

The professionalism of Marilyn before, during, and after the ceremony exceeds all the expectations. The feeling during the ceremony was pure. The comments of all the persons was the same. Simply spectacular!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 21
  • Grimaldy

Grimaldy Pomales · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding officiant

Working with Ministros de Bodas was a pleasure! I had to book them with a really short notice and they handle everything so nicely like it was perfectly fine.

The ceremony was as expected and in a timely manner not too long not too short and it felt like we knew the officiant for years!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/20/2019

Great people, excellent service

I dealt with Pablo for the majority of my experience. He also happened to be the one to marry my husband and I at Hotel El Convento.

Since my husband and I are from the States, we were totally uneducated about the ceremony options for destination weddings. From the start, Pablo was super kind and helpful. I spoke with him a couple of times on the phone and he really took the time to explain all the options that were available to us as well as the documentation that would be required. He made the process easy for us.

As for the service he perfeormed on the wedding day, we wanted a brief symbolic ceremony. Though brief, it was well-done, heart-felt, and entertaining. Pablo has a warm personality and we really enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Everything was perfect!

Everything was perfect. They are so flexible with what you want for your ceremony. We wanted "short and sweet" and that was exactly what we got and it was perfect.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Diane Cronin · Married on 03/09/2019

Super service

simple, decisive, informative, actionable and reasonable. The idea of us getting married in Puerto Rico was daunting and once we contacted Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico, almost immediately our fears were alleviated. They sent us all the information we needed, what to do before we got there, legally and ceremonial-wise. We were offered many choices of services and denominations if we wanted. As soon as we arrived Marilyn Gonzalez picked us up at the airport since the wedding was scheduled for the next day. The legalities took almost an hour as most paperwork was taken care of before we arrived. Since we decided to use a simple scenic site, they helped locate an area known as the "big tree". Pablo Aymat was right there waiting for us and the service went flawlessly. He was fantastic and really helped put that part together. Bottom line, they were fantastic, couldn't ask for more. Thanks again!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 22
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 23

Kate Warren · Married on 02/21/2019

Excellent Officiant!

We were very lucky to have Pablo as the officiant for our recent wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. From our first phone meeting to the ceremony, Pablo was very attentive, professional, and had a great sense of humor. He was accommodating to our requests and our ceremony was exactly as we had envisioned it to be. We'd recommend Pablo and his team without hesitation, especially if you are traveling to Puerto Rico for your wedding. On top of being an excellent officiant, Pablo was very helpful in making sure we had all of the documents we needed and that we took all of the necessary steps to get legally married in PR. Thank you, Pablo, for helping make our day even more wonderful!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Michael · Married on 02/14/2019

They picked a beautiful spot for a wedding and helped us through all the steps to get married in San Juan

Maryland and Pablo were very professional and courteous and did everything in their power to help us start our new journey together. I would recommend anybody to go to them four wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Syl & Jay

sylvia · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Ministers of Puerto Rico

If your planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and in need of a minister who will perform a religious, bilingual ceremony, look no further! Pablo y Madeline were exactly what I was looking for. They were very professional, always available via email or phone. They definately made me feel like it was a personalized for us. They put me at ease that everything was being handled. I went with the whole wedding package and I was SO glad I did!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico 24

Aurora · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful ceremony and blessing!

Strongly recommend! Reverend Marilyn did a beautiful ceremony with thoughtful words that will guide the young couple for ever. Thank you!

Sent on 01/30/2019