Wedding Hair by Liz Reviews

Wedding Hair by Liz 6
Wedding Hair by Liz 7

Anh · Married on 05/19/2019

My perfect day

I am the kind of bride who puts a lot of effort into researching each and every vendor till I find a perfect match. I rank all vendors in an excel spreadsheet and Wedding Hair by Liz was my number one choice. Liz was very responsive and my makeup trial was so relaxing and fun. On my wedding day, everyone loved the way they looked and I felt beautiful. My makeup and hair stayed till the end of the night and I can't recommend Liz and her team enough!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • vanessa

vanessa · Married on 04/06/2019

Doesn't get better!

It does not get better than Liz and her team!!!!! Hair and makeup is one of the most important parts of your special day. Liz came highly recommended by my planner and the wedding community. Prior to my trial Liz was always there to answer my many questions. On the day of my trial I felt instantly comfortable and welcomed into her beautiful at home salon space. The trial alone exceeded my expectations! The months leading up to the wedding Liz was great at communicating and explained how the day of timeline would work. She also created a schedule that even the venue was blown away by. On the day of the wedding we had about 12 ladies getting ready in a tiny space which could have been very chaotic but it was the complete opposite!!! Liz was very well organized, professional, hilarious, provided all the tools needed for the day from lighting to products for every skin and hair type, personally calmed my nerves and made me feel better, was assertive when needed (trust me you want this on your wedding day), and just went above and beyond in every category! Even my slightly high maintenance Miami girls were blown away by their beautiful hair and makeup! Everyone felt beautiful and my hair and makeup did not budge all night! If I could I would give Liz 10 stars!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Wedding Hair by Liz 8
    Wedding Hair by Liz 9
    Wedding Hair by Liz 10

Emma Dickinson · Married on 12/08/2018

Everyone looks great when her team is done!

Liz was easy to work with before the wedding and responsive when I had questions. On the day of the wedding she and her team made everyone look great, kept the mood calm and relaxed. She was also great with both the little girls who were part of the bridal party! I was really glad to have Liz and her team as part of the day.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Wedding Hair by Liz! Bridal parties like yours make our jobs rewarding! We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best!

Elyse · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Service and Quality

Liz and her team are amazing! I got both hair and makeup for my wedding, and both were exactly as I had hoped. Liz was amazing to work with throughout the whole process - such a calming presence and kind spirit, but always prepared and detail-oriented. After having a bad hair and makeup trial experience with another stylist, Liz calmed my nerves and assured me that she would get it right for me on my wedding day. And she did exactly that and so much more! My hair looked shiny and healthy, even in a braided and curled updo, and my makeup was flawless. They even used some of the products I brought along for my makeup without any hesitation. I looked like the best version of myself and felt so beautiful that day. She did many half-up/half-down hairstyles for my bridesmaids and mother/mother-in-law, and did them all within a quick timeline. Liz cared so much about making me feel at ease and completely happy on my wedding day, and she was such a blessing to have around! Hire her and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy to work with

Easy to work with, came with everything we needed, and continued until she had everything perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am so pleased that you were happy with our service

Destiny · Married on 10/12/2018

An amazing woman who knows what she is doing and how to have fun while being professional. Liz really helped in making my day amazing and I really loved how she came back to watch me walk down the aisle!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Rajee · Married on 09/02/2018

Liz did the hair for my daughters wedding. Being from out of town we did a trial with Liz and i felt like she really cared about what we wanted and we felt like we had known her all our lives and that she would help make this a very special day. She was there bright and early and did an amazing job, came back after the ceremony on time and redid a different style for the evening. Her work was spectacular, her personality fun and easy going. Great to work with and of course the results were amazing. Happy to give a reference to Liz anyday.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Wedding Hair by Liz 11
    Wedding Hair by Liz 12
    Wedding Hair by Liz 13

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for that kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you all!

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

Liz was amazing! We had such a great time getting ready with her and our hair was exactly what I wanted the day of my wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Liz is a pro and will truly bring whatever hairstyle you desire to life! She took her time and listened when I had adjustments that I preferred. She is super experienced and gets a lot of great information from you regarding hair type and what you imagine for your bridal look. My bridesmaids and mom looked gorgeous as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • I

Isabelle Ray · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Experience

Liz and her team was amazing! I was extremely picky when picking a stylist for my big day, I am so happy I found Liz. My worries went away the moment I met her! She beyond exceeded my expectations and made me look and feel absolutely stunning. I was so sad to take my hairstyle down at the end of the night!

Great thing about Liz and her team, is that they also offer makeup services so you don’t have to hire another vendor. Which helped greatly, I felt taken care of and stress free. Both artists I used (for my bridal portraits and wedding day) did an amazing job! I have never felt so beautiful!!

Thank you again Liz!

Wedding Hair by Liz 17
    Wedding Hair by Liz 18
    Wedding Hair by Liz 19

Emma · Married on 05/19/2018

Liz was great to work with from start to finish. She has many years of experience and is very confident which made me feel at ease when we were planning my hair for the big day. She brought and assistant on my wedding day who was also very talented and professional. I highly recommend Liz!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish! You feel like you are gaining a family member working with Liz. She is responsive, fun, talented and she cares about how you want to look. She made our entire bridal party of ten look amazing. Everyone was happy that they looked like themselves, only better! I highly recommend Liz for your wedding day hair and you will not find anyone more reasonable in price or demeanor to work with. Loved it!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Sandi · Married on 04/20/2018

Liz is fantastic! Her studio is absolutely beautiful! She is very attentive, professional, and personable. She did my hair for my daughter's wedding and I could not have been more pleased. I received compliments all day! I would definitely go to Liz again in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/16/2018

Liz and her team made my bridal party and mothers look so beautiful on my wedding day! I had a hard time finding and visualizing my look, but her team brought it to life and I have never felt so pretty. Liz was wonderful to work with during the planning process, my trial, and my wedding day. They all arrived on time, ready to go and were so efficient we finished early. You can tell Liz knows what she is doing and she has got to be one of (if not) the best in the area. You truly get what you pay for and the work done by Liz and her team was worth every penny! Thank you! - Chelsea

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/28/2017

I don’t have a single negative thing even thought about Liz. Her team is amazing and efficient. They blended in and became apart of the wedding day. I asked for pin up 50s style hair and couldn’t have been more happy with the results. My hair looked amazing and the bridesmaids were knockout. She even was able to do my sisters hair which was dreaded. She always was able to accommodate my mother in law who is allergic to scents. As Liz was doing my hair she talked me through my nerves and helped me practice my vows. I can’t put into words how amazing she made me feel through the whole process. Do yourself a favor and hire Liz for your wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Wedding Hair by Liz 27
    Wedding Hair by Liz 28
    Wedding Hair by Liz 29

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

My impression is that Liz is the best you can get in the RDU area. Literally everyone in my bridal party loved their hair, looked amazing and looked like themselves. Liz is extremely accommodating and insists on changing your hair until you are completely satisfied. Easy communication process and enjoyed going to her house for a trial. She brought two assistants and the hair process was very efficient, and all of them were really excellent. Thank you Liz!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Liz and her two girls were amazing for my wedding last October. We made sure to have plenty of space, mirrors and outlets and they were able to get 10 girls hair done in a few hours. They worked in shifts prepping hair and were very responsive if one of the girls didn't like something. All the girls loved their hair and it all stayed very well throughout the day/night. They were awesome. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Liz did a great job on the day of my bridal portraits. I needed her super early (6:15 AM) and she had no problem arriving that early to help me. She was so kind and very professional. Her work was superb!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Aww, thanks, Amy! I look forward to your wedding!

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2017

Liz knows exactly what she is doing - highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad you were happy!

Liz · Married on 05/27/2017

We used Liz and her MUA Kim for our wedding this past weekend. They did a fantastic job! I have extremely thin hair, and my bridesmaids all have really thick hair. I was worried about finding someone who could handle both ends of the spectrum. She did FANTASTIC. We looked exactly like the pictures we gave her! We got so many compliments! They finished fairly quickly too. They had us ready with enough time to open a bottle of champagne before our pictures started ;)

I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Liz, I want to thank you for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure working with you and your group!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Liz! She is a delight. Liz did my hair for my engagement photo shoot and I was so happy with the way it turned out and glad I chose to get it done rather than doing it myself. Loved how easy it was to get in touch with Liz and she was always quick to respond.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Katherine · Married on 04/30/2017

Liz is amazing!! I had the pleasure of Liz creating the hair for my 10 models at the Holiday Rawk Fashion Show. She is flexible, dependable, creative, and a perfectionist! She worked on every single model diligently for at least 8 hours curling and accomodating every single style for each model that was needed. She made sure that every single model was perfection. I was blown away with her patience and how gorgeous every hair style was!! She created a vision that exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much Liz for your time, fun personality, and professionalism. It was an honor to work with you and hope to collaborate again!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Truly, the pleasure was mine. It was a great day, great people and a great event! Thanks for including me! :)

Denise · Married on 03/18/2017

We have worked with Liz in our Savvi Formalwear & Bridal as well as our seasonal Savvi Prom specialty locations and consistently she performs far beyond our expectations. Our models rule the runway and rock red carpet worthy hair styles that Liz creates that are not yet seen anywhere so I know she is on top of her game with cutting edge techniques that will stand the test of time. She is a dream assisting nervous brides. A wealth of experience. A real pro.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Thanks so much, Denise! It is always my pleasure to work with you and your team!

Anna · Married on 01/14/2017

My wedding was in Durham in January 2017. Serenity and Liz did hair for me and five bridesmaids, and I could not be more happy with the results. Serenity came to my house for the trial, which was very helpful since it meant I didn't have to travel during the busy pre-wedding weeks, and she was really knowledgeable and helped me take a handful of photos that I liked and turn it into a style that worked for my hair type. The day of the wedding, Serenity and Liz jumped into action and did everyone's hair in record time. Everyone's hair stayed in perfect condition through photos, the wedding, and the reception. They truly know what they are doing! One bridesmaid had a hair crisis and Serenity kindly but firmly talked her through it, resolving the problem and making sure that everyone felt beautiful. And my matron of honor, who wore a tuxedo instead of a dress to the wedding, initially hesitated to have her hair done at all because she is not girly and did not want a girly style, but Liz gently coaxed her into letting her style her hair, and not only did it look great, everyone felt more beautiful and ready to walk down the aisle. You spend a lot of time with your stylist on your wedding day -- more than with your blood relatives, most likely -- and I'm so grateful I chose Liz and Serenity!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Thank you for this review, Anna! Your girls were a pleasure to work with; were enjoyed spending the day with you!

Anna · Married on 01/14/2017

It pays to have a real professional, especially if you have a busy wedding day! Liz and Serenity were absolute rock stars and were able to transform everyone's hair in record time. Plus, everyone's hair stayed perfected styled all night -- without a rock hard crown of hair spray.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Wedding Hair by Liz's reply:

Love working with you all! Thanks for the review!