Wedding Elegance by Design Reviews

51 | Humble, TX

51 Reviews for Wedding Elegance by Design

Lou Reed · Married on 09/19/2020

One Stop Shop

Looking for a one stop wedding planner, this is it. Sherri will bring your vision to life for your big day.
    Many Thanks Sherri
    The Guillory’s

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Dezmon

Dezmon Barlow · Married on 07/11/2020

#BecominBarlow Love during COVID-19

We couldn’t have did any better by choosing Ms Sherri to plan and decorate our wedding . She handles business from the day you sign with her until the day she makes the magic happen . She took away so much stress for us . Even during a pandemic she made sure our wedding was the best . I could write so much more but then you’ll be reading this review forever. Thank you again Ms. Sherri ! Love , The Barlow Family

Sent on 07/19/2020

Sharon Cook · Married on 11/23/2019

Linen and backdrop rental.

I cannot say enough about working with Sherri, efficient and professional. The quality of linens is excellent, the service amazing and reasonable priced. When it comes down to it, attention to detail makes the difference.
    I highly recommend this company for all your event planning and rentals.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Tamira James · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding planner

Sherri and her staff was amazing

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Shaun

Shaun Hunt · Married on 09/15/2019

A Breathtaking Wedding Experience

Sherri and her team did an amazing job. I was speechless when I walked out. She executed my vision to perfection. I wouldn’t change anything! You can’t go wrong with this company! Thank you

Sent on 09/20/2019

Aisha Roberts · Married on 09/07/2019

Bride and Groom

Mrs.Sherri did an amazing job for my wedding she brought my vision to life, it was like a fairytale or something out of an magazine. It was very thing I wanted and more, her team was amazing everything was on time. I truly recommend everyone to go to her she’s the best.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Tequila Sykes · Married on 08/16/2019

Sykes wedding

She’s awesome she will really truly make your dream wedding come true. She was easy to work with and when I say she’s on point she’s on point. I love her and I will truly miss working with her. She made job easy.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Latrise

Latrise Carter · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible, Amazing, Timeless, Exceptional Service, Personable, Professional and Elegant

Words cannot express my (our) gratitude for Mrs.Sherri and the @Wedding Elegance by Design Events staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of her. We came to her with a simple idea and she worked her magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Mrs.Sherri H is a top-notch planner and We’re incredibly lucky to have had all her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner! She is like a design genius! It's like she was reading my mind! I loved everything she came up with. She respected our personal and individual inputs and added her special designer eye to all our ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Wedding Elegance by Design is more than an event company. Mrs.Sherri was my fairy God-Mother and I was Cinderella getting to my Prince (hubby)..A Full Fairytale come to Life..Everything, every person, every moment...

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 07/20/2019

A Royal Affair

Mrs. Sherry was awesome to work with. She made sure that I was happy throughout the entire planning process. She was my one stop shop for everything. I told her my vision and she made it happen!!!

On our wedding day, her detail to decorations exceeded anything we could have imagined. I was stunned when I walked in and received so many compliments on the look and style of the wedding!! Everything was beautiful and she defiantly make me feel like royalty!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Danielle Leday · Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional

Mrs Sheri and her team did an amazing job! I am just so amazed on how everything turned out. We did not have to stress over nothing. Mrs Sherri took care of everything, the decor, bouquets, programs and so much more. I couldn’t have done it without her. It was everything that I wanted it to be PLUS MORE! This was truly our dream wedding 💕

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Roderick

Roderick Atwood · Married on 06/15/2019

The services were great I am very pleased

Everything turned out great I strongly recommend her services to anybody she handled everything we didn’t have to lift a finger

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Atwood · Married on 06/15/2019

I had no worries at all everything i want she had it coverd from She made my day so special and perfect im just so thankful that i meet her !!!!!!

My over experience with Sheri Hawkins was AMAZING her and the people she work with was very PROFESSIONAL and made me feel like o was apart of their family she really coved everything from catering, it DJ if needed , wedding cake if needed she is really a one stop shop Wedding Elegance by Design made all my dreams come true and i thank you all for that the whole team is AMAZING .......

Sent on 06/17/2019

Shymkia · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Rental Decor

Mrs. Sherri and her teams are the best, she’s very creative and very patient and affordable! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Ash D · Married on 04/13/2019

My experience with wedding elegance by design was an amazing one!

For my wedding they delivered exactly what I asked for and it looked great with my reception venue! I will definitely use this vendor again!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Tania Augustine · Married on 04/01/2019

2019 Cotillion Presentation

Wedding Elegance by Design & Event Rentals are the Absolute Best!!!! I would like to give a Very Special thanks to Mrs. Sherri and her team for the Beautiful decoration they provided at our 31st Annual Cotillion Presentation. It was Absolutely Amazing, and far surpassed our expectations. She and her team were very professional and provided excellent customer service throughout the entire experience. Everything was simply perfect from the event entryway, stage decor, table centerpieces, and event linens. I would definitely recommend this company for any future event...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • LaTasha

LaTasha Watson · Married on 03/22/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Ms. Sherri is very professional, he work is phenomenal! She exceeded our expectations for my niece Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party. We will definitely use her again for other events in the future. I will definitely recommend her to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Taylor · Married on 02/16/2019

“A God Send” ...

From the moment I was introduced to Mrs Sherry Hawkins (WBD) I felt at ease.
    Her care & attention for the things that concerned me on one of the BIGGEST days of my life gave me the assurance I needed.
    Not only did she have EVERYTHING I needed... it was the Gorgeous Elegance I was looking for. I was so grateful to have her knowledge, confidence and, trust to fulfill my hearts desire.
    WBD truly made our Big Day unforgettable!
    I strongly recommend WBD for ANY special event.
    Mrs. Yolanda Taylor
    #TaylorMade

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Foster James · Married on 11/23/2018

Beautifully Executed!

Mrs. Sherri did an amazing job! The room was beautiful and everything I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and very helpful to make sure we stayed within the budget. I LOVED LOVED LOVED my bridal bouquet! It was made with hydrangeas and roses and stayed fresh until the night was over. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 11/03/2018

11.03.18 Bride

My expectations were SURPASSED!!! She done an AMAZING job!!! I would recommend this company to anyone. I’m looking forward to them doing my Future Baby Shower(s) and Anniversary Parties!! My Husband was so satisfied with everything and he has no emotion to anything!! If you need a Wedding Planner...this is it!!! Thank You So Much!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Shantika

Shantika · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything We Imagined!

I want to thank Wedding Elegance by Design & Event Rentals for the amazing decor for our wedding day! The amazing florals & glass centerpieces really brought our vision to life! As well as my beautiful bouquets, corsages for my mother’s & boutonnière’s for the men! Beautiful & Elegant! I can’t thank you enough for all of your help! She worked closely with me to make sure everything was exactly as i wished! I will definitely use her again in the future. I’m already trying to think of my next event! Lol once again, thank you sooo much!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2018

Mrs.Sherri and her team is the best I loved everything about her work i was literally in tears when the doors opened and I seen everything for the first time if your planning an event you better get with it book Mrs.Sherri she will get the job done

Sent on 09/24/2018

CRENETTA · Married on 09/22/2018

Was very pleased with Mrs Sheri with Wedding Elegance by Design! Once the backdrop and lighting was in place it gave the room a whole new look! My husband was even wowed! The throne chairs made out sweetheart table look very elegant! Loved it!

Sent on 09/24/2018

LaPorchia · Married on 08/25/2018

Sherri Hawkins, Wedding Elegance by Design is awesome! She gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams! She took care of all my planning needs.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Janet · Married on 06/10/2018

Wonderful quality and service !!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sara · Married on 06/03/2018

Sherri is the best she brought my dream to reality. I loved everything. We got so many compliments about the great customer service,the decoration was booming. My wedding day will forever hold a #1 spot to all my family weddings

Sent on 06/20/2018