Wedding Documentary Photography and Videography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Kalindi Married on 05/30/2015
    I cannot say enough about the quality of Vijays work!
    He and his team were very professional and artistic. My husband calls him a ninja because he was able to capture every moment for us without it ever feeling like he was in the way. He was very stealthy and even has his own drone!
    We used his videography as well, and I'm so glad we did because the wedding highlights video turned out amazing. My friends actually teared up when they watched it!
    It was really great to work with him. He's a very kind, down to earth person and easily accessible. He is quick to respond to emails/calls and he stayed in touch with us throughout the process, even after the wedding was over.
    We definitely highly recommend him!
    Roma Married on 12/13/2014
    Vijay has been great, getting us ready for the photography and videography for our upcoming weekend. Our engagement shoot photos are lovely, and I look forward to seeing photos and videos of the big event!
  • User1077239 2+ years ago
    Vijay is great! He tells a story with his photos and we really appreciated that. He comes with a team and works well with taking photos of the groom and bride while they are getting ready. We have only seen the photos so far and we love them (we wish we had taken time to take more actually!) and we are awaiting to see how the videography will turn out but we know it will be great! We would recommend that for couples to think about what pictures will be important to them to have later on for example we completely forgot to take family photos in our reception outfit which we do regret. So make a list of pictures you definitely want and let your photographer know before hand!
    Priyanka Married on 01/28/2012
    Vijay and team were the perfect addition to our extended wedding party :) Thorough and tireless professionals. Highly recommended!
    Katherine Married on 11/07/2009
    I can not say enough about Vijay! We love our photos and he was awesome to work with. He let us take full reign of our wedding photos shoots even when we asked him to shoot us in a seedy bar. He has a great personality to work with. My husband and I have always joked how unphotogetic we both are but, Vijay took the best pictures of us and our families. We cannot share them enough! His pricing was good and he is always responsive and understanding, like when the bride forgets to send him the itenarary :(. He showed up at my hotel early to start shooting without a complaint.
    Margaret Married on 09/26/2009
    My husband and I spoke to numerous wedding photographers and Vijay stood out the most because his work is incredible, artistic and beautiful. He has an educational background in photo journalism and it really shows in his work. He is very detail oriented, professional, and great to work with. We also received our wedding photos within a week as promised. My husband and I got married last September and we already have our photo album to show to our friends and family...which by the way got a lot of compliments. I would highly recommend him to any future bride and groom.
    Amy Married on 08/01/2009
    Vijay and his team were wonderful in every way possible. Vijay is fun and laid back and great to work with. He made us feel calm and happy on our wedding day. His style was a great fit for us because he's all about getting natural, spontaneous shots (documentary style). In total we got: a fun engagement shoot at the beach, awesome photo and video at our wedding, DVDs of all the photos, a highlights and 1 hour wedding videos (documenting all the toasts, dances, important moments), and beautiful wedding albums. All for a great price and very fast turnaround times. All the pictures from the wedding were up on a website within a week of our wedding! I highly recommend using Vijay as your wedding photographer. A+
    Rasika Married on 03/08/2009
    Vijay went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer and videographer. From taking video on his camera when I had only hired him for photography; adding on extra video cameras for full video coverage of my wedding; working right after the wedding to create a slideshow of the morning wedding highlights in time for my evening reception (!); making cute photo thank you cards to be distributed to our guests (which they loved!); spending more than 12 hours on the wedding day to get the most photo/video coverage; having all our photos up and ready for our perusal during the first week of our honeymoon; letting us design the album with him; promptly ordering and delivering the finished product; bringing tears to our eyes with the awesome wedding video!

Thanks so much Vijay! My dad (who, before the wedding, couldn't understand the need for a professional photographer and videographer) now carries the little mini album everywhere showing it to all his friends and relatives :)
    Jessica Married on 03/22/2008
    I recommend Vijay without any hesitation. His work is incredible, he’s easy to work with, and he is an incredibly thoughtful person.