Wedding DJ Tony with PARTYDJUSA.COM Reviews

28 | McAllen, TX

28 Reviews for Wedding DJ Tony with PARTYDJUSA.COM

Pam · Married on 10/09/2015

Tony was SO amazing at our wedding a week ago. My family is from Mexico and my husband's family is from North Carolina. I asked him to try to mesh the best of both worlds and he honestly did a great job. He was so interactive with the crowd and was really helpful with everything we asked of him.

He has a great voice for introductions and you can tell that he is very experienced with weddings. Tony did not need much direction at all but at the same time really personalized the entire night. My dance floor was full the entire night. My family and friends all were very excited about him and said they had a blast!

Thank you so much Tony!!! You made our night PERFECT

Sent on 10/19/2015

evelyn · Married on 08/16/2014

Tony is awesome!! Everyone loved him! He kept the party jumping!!! He was wonderful! He is our favorite DJ! :)

Sent on 08/29/2014

Amy · Married on 07/04/2014

Very professional and friendly man. He's the one that took control on how things took place, did a lot more than what a DJ should do. Thanks to him I was less stressed that day. I would totally contract him again.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Ernie · Married on 11/23/2013

I would just like to say that Tony was the most amazing part of our wedding reception. My wife and I are worriers. We have a desire for perfection and control. Tony made our night beyond special and a night we would always remember. Not only did he cater to our every need, but he blew away our expectations. His performance was second to none. He controlled the tempo of the evening and brought that special something for everyone to enjoy. He was able to snap photos as the night progressed and put us on the big screen. Just with a few song choices (less than 5) he was able to put on one hell of a show and carried our night away. He catered to everyone's taste and allowed us to worry about nothing except enjoying our special evening with our family and friends. He made our reception spectacular. We had so many friends and family members ask where we found him. His presence was truly a blessing. Tony, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your passion and your talents!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Tomas · Married on 10/06/2013

Tony is the Best, I was Kind of Nervous how everything was going to turn out, because our lack of inexperince in wedding ceremonies and reception activities. But Tony with his excellent experience, took over and made everthing fall into place, and made the whole wedding very organize and exciting. Tony, I Could Never Thank You Enough. I Highly Recommend You. Tomas & Nelda Hernandez

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • F

Frank & Maggie · Married on 09/21/2013

We are from out of town and DJ Tony was flexible and met with on the few times that we were in town. He listen carefully to what we were looking for in a DJ for the reception and his delivery was beyond what we expected. As inclement weather threatened our outdoor reception, DJ Tony was able reconfigure his setup at the last minute allowing him to play at our reception. We spoke to our guests after the wedding to get their feel on the DJ, and all had nothing but positive things to say about his performance. We personally feel that DJ Tony fueled the energy of the reception and even had people that I thought would never dance dancing.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Antonio · Married on 08/10/2013

If you want your event to be a memorable you need to start by hiring Party DJ USA Tony. We had a small ceremony (100 guest) and Tony had the party going all night. This DJ will go to great lenghs to make sure your wedding night is what you hoped it would be. He even went out of his way to have a live feed (skype) of my Best Friend in Afghanistan so he could do the toast. Great DJ and even better person. He is a must hire.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Kristy · Married on 06/15/2013

Tony was a great DJ but above and beyond that Tony helped get the party started. First he amazed guests but showing pictures on a large screen of the ceremony right when the reception started. Guests completely loved this and it captured their attention. He is very skilled on getting people out on the dance floor and keeping them entertained.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Tony · Married on 05/25/2013

Very simply, Tony gave me a detailed account of how our event would play out when we signed the contact and he did not disappoint...He was awesome...He put on a great show...

Sent on 05/27/2013

We planned our wedding from Illinois, so it was so very helpful that Tony responded quickly to emails. We provided him very little direction about our event, yet he still made the night feel so personal. He's a great guy, tons of fun and a true professional. He loves what he does and I can't thank him enough for helping our wedding go so smoothly!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Casey · Married on 02/15/2013

Great music ! We had a country some what wedding , everyone enjoyed it great music. Highly recommend him to anyone. Will use again for future events as well. Kids really enjoyed the fact they could request songs . Awesome job! Thank you the Sprawls family :)

Sent on 02/18/2013

Mary · Married on 10/19/2012

Thank you so much for doing such a great job with our wedding reception.
    All our guests had a great time and I've had many comments from them about how awesome our DJ was.
    Elias and I were both so pleased with how everything transpired that night - and you were a huge part of that.

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 08/10/2012

Tony did a great job and the photos that he took and made into a slideshow during the reception were so much fun!!! I would definitely recommend Tony!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Pamela · event on 06/15/2012

Tony was great! Here we are in September and we are still receiving rave reviews on our Quinceanera and the music.

Our guests really enjoyed the photos/slideshow and my daughter and her friends enjoyed the music....She danced all night!!! He played a mixture of the 80's as I requested and more of todays music for the teens. I was grateful he played the music without the profanity.

Tony worked extremely well with the venue and with my choreographer.

Special Thanks to Tony for making my daughters evening the most memorable ever!

We greatly appreciate you and will recommend you to everyone we know.

Thanks for making our daughter's event so special and so perfect....Everything went Great!

Sent on 09/04/2012

eleanor · Married on 10/08/2011

Tony, everything you did that night was awesome... ppl still saying they couldn't believe a DJ had our crowd out there dancing quickly n long period of times. We had the grooms family from mostly out of town (College Station/ Bryan Tx) n they said it was great to see you out there n playing what guests wanted not what bride of groom wanted... We loved seeing our selves up on the screen, luved u accepting dedications, happy u chatted with the guests .... You placed our bride/groom requests on cue n my son said "mommy can he play music at my party" m will be 6yrs old in April haha ... Many thankz again n hope you continue doing this because u have the magic touch ... Mr. & Mrs. Gus and Eleanor Mares (San Benito, Tx)

Sent on 10/11/2011

Wedding DJ Tony with PARTYDJUSA.COM's reply:

Thank You for allowing me to implement....interacting with the crowd...a lot more than I usually do...I am bringing more and more color to wedding receptions.....I hope...You enjoyed...when I Had all the couples...standing...and the crowd went crazy....Thank You for trusting me...to be Your DJ/MC/VJ

Audrey · Married on 09/03/2011

We are so glad we had Dj tony at our wedding! He did more than we even expected!! He was amazing he got everyone to dance and really have a good time. We got so many compliments they had so much fun. We already had a lot of family and friends ask for his number.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Adriana · Married on 08/13/2011

Dj Tony was amazing! He got everyone out on the dance floor wanting more. Our only complaint is that the night was not long enough.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Norma · Married on 06/17/2011

OMG, where do I start??? This was a night packed with lots of fun! Tony got everyone involved and made it fun for all involved! The pictures he took we just an added bonus that ALL of our guests enjoyed. I would, and have actually already, recommend him to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Sherry · Married on 01/22/2011

He did a wonderful job.

Sent on 02/14/2011

Vanessa · Married on 12/31/2010

Tony Jarquin was not only a DJ, but a full scale entertainment professional. He allowed us to have an unforgettable night by providing quality service and helping the wedding to stay on schedule. He actively engaged the crowd and his charisma could not be topped. He found the perfect balance between the music styles and assured us that the event would be a success! For us, New Years Eve is not only the world celebrating the new year, it was a wedding day full of many memorable moments thanks to the amazing service provided by Tony!

Sent on 01/06/2011
  • O

Olivero · Married on 12/18/2010

Tony,
    You did a great job, we were given lots of compliment above the your music and the pictures taken of all our guest, that was excellent. great job tony. We will recommend you to anybody that needs a DJ in the future. Again thank you it was great you did what I want to hear from my guest. Thumbs Up

Sent on 12/21/2010

Erika & Hector · Married on 12/10/2010

Mr. Tony Jarquin is an awesome DJ. My husband and I decided on a very intimate ceremony (just our immediate family) and our worry was that the party would not be as exciting because people would be shy to dance.
    Well, Tony, solved that problem. He kept our little crowd entertained and laughing the whole time. Everyone commented on his social skills and professionalism. My husband, Hector, and I definitely recommend him. Without a doubt, he is a five-star DJ.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Johana · Married on 11/06/2010

Tony did a was awesome! He did a great job with the music and kept the crowd entertained. He made our wedding very memorable with all the great ideas he had..

Sent on 01/05/2011

Krystle · Married on 07/10/2010

This DJ took the time to listen to our wants and needs. He offered suggestions and helped us plan our perfect reception!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Guillermo · Married on 06/12/2010

Did an amazing job at the wedding, and in planning it. Provided insights from his experience and always listened to what we wanted for the night. Excellent DJ

Sent on 12/01/2010