Wedding DJ Terry Green Reviews

34 | Puyallup, WA

34 Reviews for Wedding DJ Terry Green

Nichole · Married on 05/09/2009

We had attended another Wedding where Terry had been a personality plus with not only the wedding party, but also the guests. It was great to add him to our special day. He was willing to be flexible and work with us on our unique form of a wedding. You can tell he has been in the business for sometime, he did some great announcing when it was needed and was able to keep the party rolling with his wide variety of music we had picked from to be played. I know we did not use him to his full potential, but would highly recommend his services for any party options small or large, it seems either would not be a problem for this guy. Thanks Terry!!!

Sent on 05/17/2009

Brandy · Married on 03/22/2009

Our day would not have been possible without Terry Green. He coordinated with our venue every aspect of the day to make each transition as smooth as possible. He constantly checked in with my husband and I and kept us informed of everything that was going on or what he planned to do. We ended up leaving before our rental time was over, but he graciously stayed another hour and a half playing music for our remaining guests to enjoy! He also played ever song on our must play list and NOTHING from our do not play list. He is great!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Keri · Married on 07/05/2008

Very easy to work with, incredibly flexible and extremely personable. Terry did a great job at our wedding with very little direction from us. He ran with it and it was perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Marian · Married on 07/22/2012

Terry did a great job with music and mcing for our wedding! The ceremony music was transitioned very well! He was a trooper when the best man took over his station!! LoL. All in all everyone had a blast at our wedding!! Thanks Terry will definitely recommend you to future brides!

Sent on 08/17/2012

manuel · Married on 06/17/2008

GOOD MUSIC KTHANKS

Sent on 10/16/2008

Heather · Married on 07/19/2008

Terry was wonderful, he really played a mix of music that my guests loved. Most of the music that was played for our ceremony was cut and cued correctly except for one song, but no guests ever knew, only I did.

He was friendly and easy to work work, even took some time from his dj stand to snap a few photos which he shared with us later. I would highly recommend Spectrum Sound for any event!!

Sent on 08/15/2009

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2009

Our DJ was great and very accommodating. We enjoyed his choice of music. The only thing that was difficult was that it was hard to hear him on the microphone because of the tall ceilings in the building we were in.

Sent on 08/31/2009

Amy · Married on 07/06/2013

DJ Terry kept our party going all night long! He was super easy to work with and we felt like we got an amazing deal, too!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Alicia · Married on 07/11/2009

4.2

DJ Terry did an excellent job. He has the experience and knowledge to know when to keep the fast songs playing or turn on something slow. Working with Terry made it so I had one less thing to worry about because I knew he'd do the job right. I had a lot of people tell me I made an excellent choice by hiring him as my DJ.

Sent on 08/04/2009