Wedding Design Reviews

Wedding Design 4
Wedding Design 5

Gautam Verma · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Highly Recommended!

Ravi and his team did an absolutely exceptional job for our wedding! They did the decorations for our Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception and our guests were blown away. I am not from the area and we met with other decorators, and they would say things such as "I can do these things Ravi Verma can do but not these other things" which made it clear to me that we had to meet with him. He was very welcoming and willing to work with us and within our budget to make all of the events truly memorable. Highly recommended!

Gautam & Janu

Sent on 05/25/2019

Deven Desai · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Could not be more satisfied with the service and decor!!

We hired Wedding Design & Decor for our wedding and reception and we are so glad that we did. They were extremely professional and easy to work with since day one, providing us plenty of information to help us make our decision on hiring them. We mainly worked with Ravi who has been in this business for a long time and it shows. He was able to give us multiple options on décor while also giving us his opinion on what will work best with our budget and personal preferences. The final product for each event took our breath away and we are still in awe when we look at the pictures from the events. We could not be more satisfied with the level of service and professionalism that Wedding Design & Décor provided us. We would highly recommend them to any couples looking for high quality work and some of the best work in the industry. THANK YOU, Ravi & the rest of the Wedding Design & Décor team!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ronak

Ronak Rawal · Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justin 8.24.19

Thank you Ravi and your team! YOU MADE OUR WEDDING VISION COME TO LIFE. You guys truly made the whole event with your decor and it’s elegance. Thank you for being so accommodating and responsive. You and your team have been a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend you!

Wedding Design 6
    Sent on 09/12/2019
  • F

F.z. · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent & Outstanding

I have recently used Wedding Design services. I'm extremely happy with their work & professionalism.
    Wedding Design team is outstanding. Saddiqa, who works with them and also works as a wedding planner too, amazing person. She makes sure to go through all the details and points out things which you might overlooked. She guides you in each and every step of the way.
    And as for Ravi Verma, he is a very sharp and bright person. Once he understands what you want or are looking for, then he helps and guides you with all the details and designs. And makes sure that your special day becomes the best and perfect day.
    He is the best in his field.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Sejal · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Dream Come True

There is not enough I can say about Wedding Design. Ravi and his team exceeding our expectations. Ravi you are a CREATIVE GENIUS! I don't know how you did it, but you completely transformed our wedding venue into a botanical wonderland of romance. You understood our vision and was able to bring it to life. Your work is amazing and speaks for itself.

We hired Wedding Design for our wedding. reception and garba. Each event was decorated as discussed and timely executed. We actually ran overtime during our wedding. I was so stressed that the reception décor would not be finished on time due to our oversight. But without fail the Wedding Design Team was still able to complete our beautiful floral centerpieces and stage décor without a single hiccup.

I whole heartedly recommend Wedding Design. The entire team is so knowledgeable, professional, and experienced. They customized our selections and were really unique with their ideas and suggestions. We received so many compliments on the décor. Our family could not stop raving about our mandap and reception décor. Thank you so very much again. Ravi your dedication, humble spirit, and pure passion sets you apart from all the rest. Please take a vacation, you work so hard! Thank you!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Krish · Married on 07/13/2019

The Chosen One

Great service. Huge selection. Professional. Extremely creative and dedicated to creating fairy-tale wedding. If that's not enough the head designer, Ravi is so down to earth and chill. He made the whole process so stress free. Cheers!

Sent on 07/18/2019

R · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing decorators!

Wedding Design did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding and reception decor. We chose the walk on water catwalk and blush colored flowers. The wedding and reception setups were so breathtaking! Everything turned out better than we had imagined! Thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Bijal

Bijal Parikh · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommend!

Ravi and his entire team at Wedding Design created a magical wedding weekend for us 7/3-7/6, 2019. Ravi met with us multiple times over the year to pinpoint exactly what we wanted our venues to look like. Our wedding mandap and reception stage were absolutely stunning and played a huge role in making it a magical experience. I appreciate how cooperative the entire team was and how smooth the entire process was. Ravi constantly reassured us that we wont be disappointed and we weren't. He is a professional and very creative, and if you let him do his magic - you will be very happy! We were also lucky enough to work with Ravi for our last minute engagement party and he was again easy to work with and created the perfect set-up. Thank you for everything!!

Wedding Design 7
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Mita

mita parikh · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazingly Talented

Highly recommend working with Ravi Verma. Everything was just seamless. The transitions from our sangeet, wedding and reception were completed to perfection. Wedding Design was punctual, reliable, and went above and beyond our expectations. Ravi the little additions you threw in the reception to take our event to the next level did not go unnoticed. Thank you for everything! It was a pleasure and a dream come true. THANK YOU!! - Mita and Jay

Sent on 07/02/2019

Richa Pandey · Married on 04/20/2019

Magical Wedding and Reception

Ravi and his team did an incredible job setting up our wedding and reception at the Westminster Hotel. We were completely blown away and just so amazed with how beautiful our Mandap and pathway looked and how awesome the whole reception setup was. I had a vision of greenery and trees and only met with Ravi a couple times to go over what I wanted. I never once doubted that there would be issues and the day of was honestly more magical than I could've ever imagined. Such an incredible company, so glad we worked with them! Thank you all!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Ridham · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Reccomend!

Dear Ravi & Wedding Design Team,

We wanted to thank you for the beautiful Garba, Wedding, and Reception décor you provided for us. It was truly amazing and really added a special touch to our wedding ceremonies, which would not have been possible without your attention to detail and flawless execution. We appreciate your hard work and wish you continued success in all your endeavors, and also look forward to doing business together in the future.

Best Regards,
    Gunjan & Ridham

Sent on 11/15/2018

Natalie · Married on 04/21/2018

Ravi and his team went above and beyond for our wedding recently. I thought having been the one who had picked things out I would have a sense of what things were going to look like the day of but I was still BLOWN AWAY by what they put together for us. The variety of options we had to choose from felt infinite and hard to decide at times, but Ravi always had a great sense of what looks we were going for and help guide us. In the weeks leading up to the wedding he put up with many changes and back to back phone calls, even late into the evening so we could get things perfect. The feedback from our wedding guests have all been positive as well. We couldn't be happier with Wedding Design making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Amita · Married on 04/14/2018

Thank you to Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team for our beautiful wedding decor!! You will not be disappointed with choosing Ravi and the Wedding Design team! They provide unique decor within a reasonable budget. Ravi is nothing but kind and will listen to all of your concerns and answer your questions. We wanted something elegant, classy and something different that no one else has used before. He worked with us until we created our perfect wedding decor. Every time we walked in to the ballroom and garba hall we were speechless! The decor was beyond beautiful and stunning and till this day we have received compliments about the decorations. Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team were professional and we never had to worry about their services. We would definitely recommend them to any future couple getting married! Thank you Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team!
    Love Amita & Akshay

Wedding Design 8
    Sent on 04/27/2018

Mahvish · Married on 04/08/2018

Ravi and Brian do a phenomenal job. The entire team is wonderful; very approachable, helpful and understanding staff.
    They worked with us for our Mehndi and Wedding and made everything look way beyond our expectations.
    They really work with you, exactly what you want and focus on everything from colors of draping to every single little detail.
    There’s numerous designs and things to pick from, and the team always has great ideas us their sleeve.
    Highly recommended!!

Wedding Design 9
    Wedding Design 10
    Sent on 05/24/2018

prachi · Married on 02/17/2018

I just cannot stop raving about this company. From start to finish every aspect of my wedding was designed and executed immaculately. Working with Ravi from Wedding Design was so simple. He went out of his way to make my decor vision come to life. He even had beautiful centerpieces custom designed for me and sent from overseas. Who does that?! This company is the treasure for us brides. Trust me when I say you cannot go wrong with booking Ravi Verma. If you especially are tired of seeing the simple cookie-cutter round mandaps and want a designer that pushes the envelope then look no further. I wanted each of my events to have a different theme and feel. Ravi lived up to his promises and exceeded my expectations. I cannot stress enough how thrilled I am with the results. My friends, family, and guests were left speechless in awe upon walking into my event space. Even my more posh and affluent girlfriends from from Manhattan were taken a back. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Wedding Design. You have left me with so many beautiful memories.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Prachi · Married on 12/16/2017

We had the chance to work with Ravi and his team to create the most perfect wedding mandap and reception stage. He was very meticulous to detail and made our vision come to life on our wedding day. We wanted a traditional & understated yet elegant look with fresh flowers, after reviewing various mandaps-Ravi was able created our vision to perfection. Throughout the process he was always available and extremely attentive to our needs. Both our families were extremely impressed with the decoration and the perfection provided by the Wedding Design Team. We still have family members ranting and raving about the decor...even six months after the wedding. My husband and our families would highly recommend Ravi to any couple searching for a decorator/florist. Thank you for making our wedding SO perfect!
    -Prachi & Milan Patel

Sent on 09/14/2018

Preeti · Married on 11/25/2017

With the come of the New Year I finally am trying to set right by fulfilling my resolution of giving thanks to those who made 2017 such a wonderful year for me. I got married in November and have nothing but wonderful memories from my wedding. I am wiriting this review to give my praise, respect and love for Wedding Design.

If you are in need of a decor designer who will fulfill that little girl's dream of a Princess Wedding, then you have struck Gold with Ravi Verma. His overall persona just excudes a person of talent, artistic passion and sophistication. This company will leave you and your guest just dazzled in awe of the glorious details and beautiful patterns and colors. All three of my event were constructed and followed through flawlessly. My sangeet was a tastefully compilation of vibrant colors, rajastani inspired furniture and tapestries. I had so much fun dancing in such a festively transformed ballroom. I couldn't recognize my venue. In fact, each event felt as if I was in a whole different banquet room all together. My next event, the wedding was just so dreamy. I had explained in depth to Ravi my vision of delicate pink and purple floral accents to compliment his beautifully hand crafted mandap. So many suble details from the flowers selected to the stingiing of pearls, to draping of the fabrics. I loved it!. My reception was just as wonderfull. I wanted a different look completely. Something more sophisticated, clean and modern. Once again, Ravi was on point with bringing my vision to life. I wish all the future brides and grooms luck competing in the wedding vendor battle field. It can be an overwhelmingly daunting task of sorting through all the options and companies. To make your lives much more easier, I highly recommend working with Wedding Design for all your decor and floral needs. They have linens, tables, and chiavari chairs as well. Happy New Year Wedding Design. Thank you for making my 2017 so memorable! -Preeti and Rahul

Sent on 01/06/2018

Priya · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Wedding Design for our outdoor wedding, reception, and Garba. Ravi was our head designer. He did a fabulous job. He went above our expectations, all the meanwhile being very professional and responsive. We especially loved how flexible and creative the whole planning process was. Our brainstorming sessions were amazing. Ravi had so many incredible ideas that just left you so excited in anticipation of the big day. He makes you feels that he is as excited as you are about the wedding. And boy does he deliver! Our decorations were immaculate, so detailed and refined. You really get what you pay for. Thanks Ravi! You made out vision really come alive.

Sent on 11/17/2017

seema · Married on 10/14/2017

It gives me great pleasure to write this review for Wedding Design. I am so ecstatic about the stage results. My decorations for not only my wedding and reception, but also my Mehndi were outstanding. This company blew me away! Everything was even better than I imagined. Thank you very much for my dream wedding. You really swept me off my feet. Thank you! From, Vikas and Seema.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Dilan · Married on 09/30/2017

Please don't waste your time, believe me when I say this company is THE BEST. There is so much creativity brewing here. So many options that if you don't contain yourself you might get carried away with the budget. That's another reason why I recommend working with Ravi. I made him aware of what my decor budget was and he did his best to offer options and alternatives to themes and centerpieces that I liked. His flowers are so beautiful, both real and artificial . He offers little tips on where to splurge and where to hold back. I respect his honesty and sincere respect for my vision. He and his team were punctual for all my events: sangeet, wedding and reception. Everything that was ordered was given. No scary surprises. So thrilled and happy with the final results. Thanks Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Rena · Married on 09/23/2017

Wedding Design is the ABSOLUTE best!! I can honestly say I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Wedding Design!! I could not be happier with the beautiful, elegant, royal decor that Ravi & his team created for our Garba, Wedding, & Reception! Ravi Verma made the entire process from beginning to end very easy. He was very patient, understanding, and fun to work with! From our first meeting, he really understood what we were looking for and worked with us to make sure we didn't go over our budget. He is very knowledgeable on what works together and what doesn't. We received tons of compliments on our wedding decor from all our guests from all over the world saying it was the most royal and elegant decor they have ever seen! I could not find one flaw in Wedding Design. Our eyes lit up and were in awe when we walked into the venue for each of our events! Thank you so much Ravi for helping Saumil and I have the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nisha · Married on 09/09/2017

I Could not be more happier. Ravi and the whole team at Wedding Design are amazing. From the first time I and Raj visited the showroom we were taken a back at how professional and kind the staff was. Ravi is such a sweet guy. He was informative, creative and sincere...just down to earth.. He didn't sound like a salesman like some of the other decorators we met in Jersey. He made us and our family comfortable and confident that our wedding was going to be a huge success. It was even better than we imagined. The stage decor just took my breath away. I recommend this company with no hesitation. They are very attentive, responsive and talented.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Milan · Married on 08/26/2017

Hello all newly engaged couples. Let me introduce you to the best decorator on
    the East coast. Wedding Design out did all my expectations and left me
    speechless. Now me being speechless is not something that happens often :) They
    made me feel like a queen sitting upon her glorious throne. I absolutely loved
    my decor! Everything from the detailed Mandap to my beautiful centerpieces. If
    you need a decor company that is willing to listen to your confused yet colorful
    wedding dreams then you are in great hands with Ravi Verma. He listened until
    I'm sure his ears were bleeding (i know because I started to get tired of
    talking,,and like I said I'm a talker, so that's rare). I recommend this company
    to all with a decent budget and a dream. I found this company on instagram by
    chance and am so happy I did (#weddingdesignanddecor). Best wishes on all your
    wedding shopping! Hope your wedding day is as beautiful as mine was. From the bottom of our heart Milan and I thank you Ravi.

Sent on 10/04/2017

A · Married on 08/19/2017

Choosing decorations for your wedding is probably one of the hardest things your need to do – you know what’s harder? Choosing a decorator who will bring your vision to life. One afternoon, we drove down from Boston to meet with Ravi and check out his showroom and were impressed so we sat down to see what else he had to offer. He showed us pictures of his work ranging from the simplest designs to the most elegant decorations – there was just so much to love, but we didn’t see the “one.” We told him what we wanted and described how we saw our wedding decorations and right there he drew it up on some paper. We were a little skeptical at first, but Ravi came highly recommended so we chose to take a well-informed risk. Fast forward to the wedding weekend, Ravi’s team and came and decorated the venue and we were honestly blown away. Not only did each look surpass our expectations, it was beautiful and more than we had even imagined. If you’re still looking for a decorator, don’t look any further – go have a conversation with Ravi and see what amazing work he can do for you.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Rohan · Married on 08/12/2017

Wedding Design's work is mind blowing. They are without a doubt the best decorators on the East Coast. As I reflect on our experience, I must say this whole wedding planning voyage is quite taxing to say the least. So many vendors to choose from. We visited several decorators in NJ and NY. It was Ravi who made us feel the most at ease. He has his own unique charisma that other just couldn't match. We highly recommend future couples to take the time to check out his showroom. He really makes you feel like her cares about your wedding as if it was his own. During each meeting he would suggest amazing ideas and newest decor concepts. Our decorations for the sangeet, wedding and reception were so unique and just gorgeous. My parents were so excited about all the details and color combinations. Wedding Design was able to leave all in attendance elated with the all the glitz and glamour. All my guests kept asking who did our decorations. This company is very detailed oriented and most importantly punctual. Thanks Ravi for making our vision come to life. See you at my sister's wedding next year!

Sent on 10/14/2017