Wedding Design Reviews

Wedding Design 4

Ridham · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Reccomend!

Dear Ravi & Wedding Design Team,

We wanted to thank you for the beautiful Garba, Wedding, and Reception décor you provided for us. It was truly amazing and really added a special touch to our wedding ceremonies, which would not have been possible without your attention to detail and flawless execution. We appreciate your hard work and wish you continued success in all your endeavors, and also look forward to doing business together in the future.

Best Regards,
    Gunjan & Ridham

Natalie · Married on 04/21/2018

Ravi and his team went above and beyond for our wedding recently. I thought having been the one who had picked things out I would have a sense of what things were going to look like the day of but I was still BLOWN AWAY by what they put together for us. The variety of options we had to choose from felt infinite and hard to decide at times, but Ravi always had a great sense of what looks we were going for and help guide us. In the weeks leading up to the wedding he put up with many changes and back to back phone calls, even late into the evening so we could get things perfect. The feedback from our wedding guests have all been positive as well. We couldn't be happier with Wedding Design making our wedding a dream come true!

Amita · Married on 04/14/2018

Thank you to Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team for our beautiful wedding decor!! You will not be disappointed with choosing Ravi and the Wedding Design team! They provide unique decor within a reasonable budget. Ravi is nothing but kind and will listen to all of your concerns and answer your questions. We wanted something elegant, classy and something different that no one else has used before. He worked with us until we created our perfect wedding decor. Every time we walked in to the ballroom and garba hall we were speechless! The decor was beyond beautiful and stunning and till this day we have received compliments about the decorations. Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team were professional and we never had to worry about their services. We would definitely recommend them to any future couple getting married! Thank you Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team!
    Love Amita & Akshay

Wedding Design 5

Mahvish · Married on 04/08/2018

Ravi and Brian do a phenomenal job. The entire team is wonderful; very approachable, helpful and understanding staff.
    They worked with us for our Mehndi and Wedding and made everything look way beyond our expectations.
    They really work with you, exactly what you want and focus on everything from colors of draping to every single little detail.
    There’s numerous designs and things to pick from, and the team always has great ideas us their sleeve.
    Highly recommended!!

Wedding Design 6
    Wedding Design 7

prachi · Married on 02/17/2018

I just cannot stop raving about this company. From start to finish every aspect of my wedding was designed and executed immaculately. Working with Ravi from Wedding Design was so simple. He went out of his way to make my decor vision come to life. He even had beautiful centerpieces custom designed for me and sent from overseas. Who does that?! This company is the treasure for us brides. Trust me when I say you cannot go wrong with booking Ravi Verma. If you especially are tired of seeing the simple cookie-cutter round mandaps and want a designer that pushes the envelope then look no further. I wanted each of my events to have a different theme and feel. Ravi lived up to his promises and exceeded my expectations. I cannot stress enough how thrilled I am with the results. My friends, family, and guests were left speechless in awe upon walking into my event space. Even my more posh and affluent girlfriends from from Manhattan were taken a back. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Wedding Design. You have left me with so many beautiful memories.

Prachi · Married on 12/16/2017

We had the chance to work with Ravi and his team to create the most perfect wedding mandap and reception stage. He was very meticulous to detail and made our vision come to life on our wedding day. We wanted a traditional & understated yet elegant look with fresh flowers, after reviewing various mandaps-Ravi was able created our vision to perfection. Throughout the process he was always available and extremely attentive to our needs. Both our families were extremely impressed with the decoration and the perfection provided by the Wedding Design Team. We still have family members ranting and raving about the decor...even six months after the wedding. My husband and our families would highly recommend Ravi to any couple searching for a decorator/florist. Thank you for making our wedding SO perfect!
    -Prachi & Milan Patel

Preeti · Married on 11/25/2017

With the come of the New Year I finally am trying to set right by fulfilling my resolution of giving thanks to those who made 2017 such a wonderful year for me. I got married in November and have nothing but wonderful memories from my wedding. I am wiriting this review to give my praise, respect and love for Wedding Design.

If you are in need of a decor designer who will fulfill that little girl's dream of a Princess Wedding, then you have struck Gold with Ravi Verma. His overall persona just excudes a person of talent, artistic passion and sophistication. This company will leave you and your guest just dazzled in awe of the glorious details and beautiful patterns and colors. All three of my event were constructed and followed through flawlessly. My sangeet was a tastefully compilation of vibrant colors, rajastani inspired furniture and tapestries. I had so much fun dancing in such a festively transformed ballroom. I couldn't recognize my venue. In fact, each event felt as if I was in a whole different banquet room all together. My next event, the wedding was just so dreamy. I had explained in depth to Ravi my vision of delicate pink and purple floral accents to compliment his beautifully hand crafted mandap. So many suble details from the flowers selected to the stingiing of pearls, to draping of the fabrics. I loved it!. My reception was just as wonderfull. I wanted a different look completely. Something more sophisticated, clean and modern. Once again, Ravi was on point with bringing my vision to life. I wish all the future brides and grooms luck competing in the wedding vendor battle field. It can be an overwhelmingly daunting task of sorting through all the options and companies. To make your lives much more easier, I highly recommend working with Wedding Design for all your decor and floral needs. They have linens, tables, and chiavari chairs as well. Happy New Year Wedding Design. Thank you for making my 2017 so memorable! -Preeti and Rahul

Priya · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Wedding Design for our outdoor wedding, reception, and Garba. Ravi was our head designer. He did a fabulous job. He went above our expectations, all the meanwhile being very professional and responsive. We especially loved how flexible and creative the whole planning process was. Our brainstorming sessions were amazing. Ravi had so many incredible ideas that just left you so excited in anticipation of the big day. He makes you feels that he is as excited as you are about the wedding. And boy does he deliver! Our decorations were immaculate, so detailed and refined. You really get what you pay for. Thanks Ravi! You made out vision really come alive.

seema · Married on 10/14/2017

It gives me great pleasure to write this review for Wedding Design. I am so ecstatic about the stage results. My decorations for not only my wedding and reception, but also my Mehndi were outstanding. This company blew me away! Everything was even better than I imagined. Thank you very much for my dream wedding. You really swept me off my feet. Thank you! From, Vikas and Seema.

Dilan · Married on 09/30/2017

Please don't waste your time, believe me when I say this company is THE BEST. There is so much creativity brewing here. So many options that if you don't contain yourself you might get carried away with the budget. That's another reason why I recommend working with Ravi. I made him aware of what my decor budget was and he did his best to offer options and alternatives to themes and centerpieces that I liked. His flowers are so beautiful, both real and artificial . He offers little tips on where to splurge and where to hold back. I respect his honesty and sincere respect for my vision. He and his team were punctual for all my events: sangeet, wedding and reception. Everything that was ordered was given. No scary surprises. So thrilled and happy with the final results. Thanks Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team.

Rena · Married on 09/23/2017

Wedding Design is the ABSOLUTE best!! I can honestly say I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Wedding Design!! I could not be happier with the beautiful, elegant, royal decor that Ravi & his team created for our Garba, Wedding, & Reception! Ravi Verma made the entire process from beginning to end very easy. He was very patient, understanding, and fun to work with! From our first meeting, he really understood what we were looking for and worked with us to make sure we didn't go over our budget. He is very knowledgeable on what works together and what doesn't. We received tons of compliments on our wedding decor from all our guests from all over the world saying it was the most royal and elegant decor they have ever seen! I could not find one flaw in Wedding Design. Our eyes lit up and were in awe when we walked into the venue for each of our events! Thank you so much Ravi for helping Saumil and I have the wedding of our dreams!!

Nisha · Married on 09/09/2017

I Could not be more happier. Ravi and the whole team at Wedding Design are amazing. From the first time I and Raj visited the showroom we were taken a back at how professional and kind the staff was. Ravi is such a sweet guy. He was informative, creative and sincere...just down to earth.. He didn't sound like a salesman like some of the other decorators we met in Jersey. He made us and our family comfortable and confident that our wedding was going to be a huge success. It was even better than we imagined. The stage decor just took my breath away. I recommend this company with no hesitation. They are very attentive, responsive and talented.

Milan · Married on 08/26/2017

Hello all newly engaged couples. Let me introduce you to the best decorator on
    the East coast. Wedding Design out did all my expectations and left me
    speechless. Now me being speechless is not something that happens often :) They
    made me feel like a queen sitting upon her glorious throne. I absolutely loved
    my decor! Everything from the detailed Mandap to my beautiful centerpieces. If
    you need a decor company that is willing to listen to your confused yet colorful
    wedding dreams then you are in great hands with Ravi Verma. He listened until
    I'm sure his ears were bleeding (i know because I started to get tired of
    talking,,and like I said I'm a talker, so that's rare). I recommend this company
    to all with a decent budget and a dream. I found this company on instagram by
    chance and am so happy I did (#weddingdesignanddecor). Best wishes on all your
    wedding shopping! Hope your wedding day is as beautiful as mine was. From the bottom of our heart Milan and I thank you Ravi.

A · Married on 08/19/2017

Choosing decorations for your wedding is probably one of the hardest things your need to do – you know what’s harder? Choosing a decorator who will bring your vision to life. One afternoon, we drove down from Boston to meet with Ravi and check out his showroom and were impressed so we sat down to see what else he had to offer. He showed us pictures of his work ranging from the simplest designs to the most elegant decorations – there was just so much to love, but we didn’t see the “one.” We told him what we wanted and described how we saw our wedding decorations and right there he drew it up on some paper. We were a little skeptical at first, but Ravi came highly recommended so we chose to take a well-informed risk. Fast forward to the wedding weekend, Ravi’s team and came and decorated the venue and we were honestly blown away. Not only did each look surpass our expectations, it was beautiful and more than we had even imagined. If you’re still looking for a decorator, don’t look any further – go have a conversation with Ravi and see what amazing work he can do for you.

Rohan · Married on 08/12/2017

Wedding Design's work is mind blowing. They are without a doubt the best decorators on the East Coast. As I reflect on our experience, I must say this whole wedding planning voyage is quite taxing to say the least. So many vendors to choose from. We visited several decorators in NJ and NY. It was Ravi who made us feel the most at ease. He has his own unique charisma that other just couldn't match. We highly recommend future couples to take the time to check out his showroom. He really makes you feel like her cares about your wedding as if it was his own. During each meeting he would suggest amazing ideas and newest decor concepts. Our decorations for the sangeet, wedding and reception were so unique and just gorgeous. My parents were so excited about all the details and color combinations. Wedding Design was able to leave all in attendance elated with the all the glitz and glamour. All my guests kept asking who did our decorations. This company is very detailed oriented and most importantly punctual. Thanks Ravi for making our vision come to life. See you at my sister's wedding next year!

Bhavin · Married on 12/03/2016

Ravi we are heading out for our honeymoon, but I just had to take the time to personally THANK YOU for an amazing job. Your company is so awesome! Ravi my sister and I literally had tears of joy when we walked into my wedding hall. It was just the perfectly timed surprise. I can't tell you how stressed I had been all week. You completely took all my worries away in that one moment I saw my mandap.

Ravi from Bhavin and I thank you for a magical weekend. I can't tell you how many compliments we received. Just watching our parents so bright eyed and happy to receive great accolade from other family members and their longtime friends was priceless. Thank you thank you Ravi for everything. We will be sure to recommend you to all our friends and family. You are now our official family decorator. We will be seeing you soon once my sister is ready to get married.

Malini · Married on 11/05/2016

I must say that choosing a mandap and wedding decor is one the most crucial aspects of creating a dream wedding. After visiting several decorator companies in both New Jersey and NY, I found the best one in Rahway. Wedding Design was the perfect match for us. They flawlessly executed my three day extravaganza.

From the very first time I met Ravi, he was nothing less than a pleasure. He is extremely talented; just oozing with phenomenal ideas and exceptional visions of creativity. He and his team are a hdden gem that can't be missed. Their dedication, attention to detail, and professionalism is what made my wedding a huge succes. From our first meeting, one could just feel how happy Ravi and his team were designing events. This passion elevates them above the rest.
    I loved my decor for my sangeet. A colorful explosion of fun. Beautiful lanterns, umbrellas, and traditional elements. I had dancing bangra statues and village artifacts. It was a huge hit. My wedding was magical. Ravi my mandap was a dream come true. I can't thank you enough for understanding my vision and being able to formulate it into a real stage. We received so many compliments on the decor. Even my other vendors were complimenting the decor. They have seen so many other wedding. So you know the decor was just outstanding when your vendors appreciate the selection. The reception was nothing less than outstanding. My stage consisted 12ft large screens and elegant drapery with floral accents. My light up tables and gorgeous floral bridges with breath taking.

Everything went so smooth and seamlessly. I truly miss the whole thing. I had so much fun planning and brainstorming with Ravi. Its an experience I would relive again with pleasure. I without hesitation, recommend Wedding Design for all future brides. They exceeding our expectations and left all in attendance utterly amazed and awestruck.

Milan · Married on 10/29/2016

I have nothing but love and appreciation for Wedding Design. Thank you for providing excellent service. Ravi you are an artist with immense talent and a keen sense for details. My wedding and reception were meticulously designed and executed. I highly recommend utilizing this company. They are sincere, extremely talented, punctual, flexible, and approachable. Thank you again for great memmories and beautiful sets.

Sweta · Married on 09/04/2016

Ravi was the perfect fit for our events. He worked with us patiently as we went through multiple iterations to ensure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. He was never pushy with his ideas and showed us a variety of decors to help us determine what would match our styles. He was very accommodating and completed all the setup in a timely manner - everything was great with an eye for details. On the day of my events, I walked into every ballroom to be pleasantly surprised by his ability to convert the room to something even better than what I had expected.

Ravi did an absolutely amazing job. When we first met him, we weren't sure how the entire process would go. Even until the last few weeks before the wedding we were making a lot of changes to the decor, as we weren't sure of what we wanted. When we saw the final contract and our selections, we walked away happy. But when we saw it in person, it was so in so much more detail from colors, to flowers, to the over all setup. We received tons of compliments from guests about the wedding decor. The reception was no different. Ravi was great to work with, giving us suggestions when we asked, and allowing us to plan out the decor the way we wanted just guiding us along the way to give us the best possible wedding. We looked at other vendors and would have spent more to get less. Wedding Design was a phenomenal value!

Shveta and Joshua · Married on 04/17/2016

Words can not describe how amazing our Mandap and Reception stage looked during our big day! We had spent a lot of time looking at pictures of mandaps online to find the right style / looks / colors for us and our venue. Despite this we were still unsure. The Wedding Design team, after asking us questions to help them understand what we envisioned, helped us pick the perfect design and colors. When we saw the mandap and reception stage and room decor on our wedding day, we were speechless! It was absolutely perfect! It was more beautiful then we could ever imagine! Thank you to the Wedding Design Team for doing such an amazing job!

• F

Farva · Married on 04/09/2016

Okay so I had wedding design for both of my events, two different days "Mehndi and Reception". I had three people refer me to Ravi, he was so understanding and so professional he definitely knows what he is doing. I received endless comments on my Mehndi and wedding day about all my decor! He always works with you on your budget and gives you his honest opinion! One piece of advice though, TRUST HIM! Lol! I went to Ravi numerous times changing my decor and stressing myself out because I couldn't Invision my stage but regardless of how many times I went, Ravi was right there working with me! My decor was absolutely stunning because of his recommendation! Thank you again Wedding Design!!!

Saman · Married on 12/19/2015

I was absolutely blown away with the decor at my wedding. I honestly don't have words to describe how amazing the stage looked on the wedding day. Ravi was very sweet and welcoming, very easy to talk to. It felt as if we knew Ravi personally. My guests were stunned with the stage set up. Ravi was professional and made sure everything was perfect. Everything that was discussed and more was presented at my wedding. If you need a decorator for your wedding at a reasonable price, wedding designs by Ravi is the way to go. Thank you!!!!

Akshay · Married on 11/28/2015

This has got to be the best overall decorating company! I can't express enough how much of an amazing job Wedding Design did. We found this gem at one of the bridal shows. Our decorator extraordinaire was Ravi; a very down-to-earth modest guy with style. Everything in his showroom was just designed to perfection. You feel like a kid in a candy store seeing all the amazing creations. You just want it all for your wedding. I hired this company for my sangeet, wedding and reception. Each event was designed beautifully. I got so many compliments from friends and family. I got married in Long Branch, NJ. Wedding Design was on time, even came to setup at 2am just so my wedding could start bright and early. My mandap, stages, table decor, floral centerpieces and chiavri chairs were all provided as dicussed and perfectly designed. Our gigantic fresh flower centerpieces were a big hit! Ravi even surprised my now wife with a gorgeous green elephant for our card table. Thanks Ravi for all your hard work and dedication. Also thanks for keeping your cool composure with our parents during those long meetings! We highly recommend Wedding Design.

Meeli · Married on 08/08/2015

From the bottom of my heart, a very special thank you to Ravi & Nikita Verma and the entire Wedding Design team. I cannot express enough how happy I am with all the beautiful decor you provided. Absolutely stunning! I'm sure I get the trophy for being one of your most annoying clients with all my countless emails, texts, and phone calls from me and my mom! Your constant professionalism and patience is commendable. In a more serious note, I want all future brides to know about you and all the gorgeous things you have to offer. My Sangeet, wedding, cocktail and reception stages were breath taking. My floral centerpieces were made to perfection, and my Floral bridge was the topic of conversation for all in attendance. Thank you from me and Arjun! You will definitely be recommended by us to all our friends and relatives.