Wedding Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Payal P. Married on 05/07/2022

Best Decision

How fortunate we are to have found this company. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Wedding Design Team. Your countless phone calls emails and words of wisdom will not be forgotten. Ravi you really knew which items were necessary to make a grand affair. The ceiling decor was a hit. Thank you for making our wedding and reception an event that all of our friend and family can't stop raving about. Even my cousins from Dubai were impressed. Also Milan and I appreciate you handling all of our last-minute changes and updates in a professional and prompt manner. You are really the best in town. Highly recommend.
  • Shalini
    Shalini B. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had an excellent experience with them. Ravi worked towards a flawless execution of my daughter’s vision for her wedding decor.

We had an outstanding experience working with Ravi, and the wedding design team. Despite having to cancel our 2020 wedding, Ravi honored our deposits and happily worked with us as we rescheduled the wedding in 2021, without any issues. He is very talented, and was extremely supportive and enthusiastic as my daughter changed her vision for the 2021 wedding decor and design. There were no hidden surprises, and our vision was flawlessly executed at the day of the wedding. The wedding mandap and reception decor were stunningly beautiful as befitting our venue. Ravi very patiently guided us through the process and delivered everything that he had promised. It was a pleasure working with Ravi, and the wedding design team.
  • Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 08/28/2021

Saved our wedding!

Where do I begin! This wedding has been one heck of a roller coaster. The pandemic really put a damper on all the wedding excitement. Thanks to Ravi from Wedding Design all our hope and decor dreams still came true. Ravi is always so pleasant to work with despite having to juggle so many tasks. This guy is so dedicated and passionate about designing beautiful weddings. It’s like he never stops working. Anytime I had a question he’d always respond with answers and encouragement. Our wedding and reception were gorgeous. Even months later I’m still hearing so many lovely comments about the decorations. Thanks Ravi! We really appreciate you and your team. Highly recommend :)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Jay
    Jay P. Married on 07/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best ⠳ you want wedding design and décor!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO Wedding Design & Décor. Ravi, Nikita & the entire team left us speechless for each & every event. Ravi and his team were a pleasure to work with. We met with multiple decorators however when we met Ravi we knew it was meant to be. First of all, his showroom is gorgeous and really shows a wonderful representation of all he can do. Secondly, we took our vision to him for each event and he expressed extreme eagerness and excitement to take our dream décor to the next level. We immediately clicked and he took our dream WAY beyond what we could have ever imagined.

Our wedding took place during COVID-19 and Ravi gave us all the confidence that we could rely on him and his team to be there. They graciously followed every single rule & still made every ask we had come true. From the beginning to the end of planning Ravi was responsive, transparent, flexible, and creative. He paid attention to every single detail and pointed out things we overlooked. He made sure to bring a new look to each of our events as we had discussed. He and his team went over and beyond to produce a work of art for our Sangeet, Mandap, and Reception. Our guests still call us every single day raving about the décor and ask us who was your decorator.

We highly recommend Wedding Design & Décor. We can say with confidence Ravi will execute your vision with his creative touch. Give him your vision, and give him creative freedom and he will give you MAGIC. We were beyond ECSTATIC and IN LOVE with every single event. Words can not even come close to express how enamored we were with our décor. Ravi went the extra mile and he will for you too!

Amy & Jay
    Boskie S. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best in the Business. Period.

Hiring Wedding Design and Decor for our wedding was hands down the easiest and best decision we made. After looking at our friends weddings in the past, the decor constantly stood out in which I would ask who the decorator was. The answers were almost always "You want to speak with Ravi at Wedding Design and Decor". Ravi's passion in the industry is unmatched. Not only do you see the uniqueness in each decor and design by walking in his showroom, but every wedding has a unique element to it. Ravi was great to work with and he helped us turn our vision into a reality. He worked with us up until the end to incorporate the changes and add in a ceiling decor. That ceiling decor was the best final touch to our decorations! I had high expectations before the wedding and Ravi somehow managed to surpass them even more. There is no other company like Wedding Design in the industry and the gap seems to be getting larger by the year!
    Rachit P. Married on 04/25/2021

Beyond Expectations!

Like every bride- I thought my wedding day was perfect. Two particular moments took my breath away. The first was when I saw my husband for our first look and second was walking into the ceremony room and seeing the magic Ravi and his team created. From the beginning I knew I wanted to work with Wedding design. However, I met with other designers for the peace of mind. A few things set Ravi apart from the others. First off- Ravi’s creativity and vision is incomparable. You give him an idea and he’ll respond “I got you” which were the most comforting words ever. The other decorators I felt were “do-ers” they worked based off other people’s weddings and copy the inspirations from your Pinterest boards- but Ravi will make your own vision come to life and create something just for you. I was blown away when I saw what he and his team had created for me. Ravi and his entire team are truly professionals in every sense. They do their jobs with their mind and most importantly their heart. When I saw Ravi and Nikita the day of my wedding it meant the world knowing that they care and this wasn’t another “job”. It’s the little things that go a long way. Thank you for everything you have done from a start to end. I wish you all the best in the future!

Priya
  • Trushti
    Trushti P. Married on 04/24/2021

So Happyyyyyy :) :)

I am so happy that we chose Wedding Design for my wedding & reception ! Ravi and his team were so great to work with from start to finish. The entire team did an incredible job - everything was stunning! The decor was gorgeous and they created the wedding of our dreams. We really wanted outdoor wedding and we were just hoping the weather turns out good and we were literally blessed on the day off. The floral wedding decor & bright sunny day couldn’t have asked for anything else .The reception decor was LIT something so different and no one ever saw it. I remember when I stepped in their warehouse& I saw the decor setup , I literally changed mine the one I had initially picked. I told my to be husband this is what we have to do no questions asked lol . All the guests loved both the decor because it was so different from each other . I would highly recommend Wedding Design & Decor to everyone! You don’t have to worry about a single thing , you are in good hands. We don’t think we can ever put into words how thankful we are for whatever they have done to make our day so memorable & beautiful.
    Shivam P. Married on 04/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best in the Business!

Everything that Ravi touches, turns out to be amazing. My wife and I had no clue how the decor would come out but we had a gut feeling to believe in Ravi and his team at Wedding Design. Thank god we did! The mandap for the morning and the arrangement for the reception was something out of a fairytale wedding. We would never go to any other company again!
  • Unmesh
    Unmesh Married on 04/04/2021

Breathtaking and Flawless!!!

Ravi and the entire Wedding Design team are absolutely the best! Ravi is an amazing person to work with and brings so much creativity to the table. His execution is flawless and he never misses a single detail. This past weekend Ravi set up our pre-wedding events as well as our wedding. After two postponed wedding dates, he went out of his way to give us one of the most breathtaking setups I have ever seen, both as a guest and as a fellow wedding vendor. I don’t think we can ever put into words how thankful we are!
    Ailya Married on 11/07/2020

Saving Grace

5 starts don’t do justice. If I could give more stars I would! From planning to execution, Ravi and his team were truly amazing. Getting married in the middle of the covid-19 pandemic was needless to say, not easy. There was so much anxiety around wedding planning because of all the unknowns and restrictions, but I remember after my first meeting with Ravi, for the first time since starting the planning I couldn’t hold myself back from being excited. He was so knowledgeable, creative, and truly an artist at work putting together a masterpiece beyond what we were allowing ourselves to envision. He ensured me that even with all the covid restrictions our wedding would be beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Throughout the process He remained responsive, reliable and accommodating to our changing needs. Before the wedding he came with me to scope out the venue and gave me honest feedback. He worked with me to map out space and all the details to ensure the wedding would follow all covid guidelines without having to compromise the beauty of the event. He went above and beyond to understand our vision and truly delivered. Every detail that was so organic and creatively put together. As bride, that moment u walk down the aisle is so life changing and the team at wedding design gave me an aisle I’ll never forget.
    Gautam V. Married on 11/03/2020

Highly Recommended!

Ravi and his team did an absolutely exceptional job for our wedding! They did the decorations for our Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception and our guests were blown away. I am not from the area and we met with other decorators, and they would say things such as "I can do these things Ravi Verma can do but not these other things" which made it clear to me that we had to meet with him. He was very welcoming and willing to work with us and within our budget to make all of the events truly memorable. Highly recommended!

Gautam & Janu
    Devan Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Experience

From the start, Ravi and his team were amazing to work with. Our wedding was initially scheduled for June 2020, due to COVID we were forced to postpone our wedding and make many changes to our contract due to the new guidelines.

Ravi helped us out every step of the way. Our set looked better than we expected. Great value as well! He was always incredibly responsive and exceeded our expectations in all aspects.
  • Rinky
    Rinky S. Married on 10/10/2020

Covid Wedding

Ravi Verma has to be the best in the business! Him and his team have made all of our visions come true with each and every wedding event by exceeding all expectations. He is such a pleasure to work with, very accommodating and his ideas and recommendations were absolutely amazing. We were blown away each and every event our weekend and wanted to thank you and your team for exceeding all expectations and making this a weekend to remember forever!
    Anisha S. Married on 10/03/2020

Breathtakingly Beautiful

Listen up! There isn't enough characters in this post to explain how amazing my experience has been with Wedding Design and Decor. Their service is flawless. They created a wedding beyond our wildest dreams. They worked endlessly to make my visions of my wedding dreams come to life and the end result was MAGICAL! No literally they worked ALL night to make sure my wedding mandap was ready at 6am. Their talented design minds came up with the most unique ideas that took my wedding and reception to the next level. Wedding Design you really took your time to understand my ideas. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured considering I changed my mind on the stage decor not once or twice but maybe five times. My guests couldn't stop talking about my fresh flowers and my amazingly dramatic aisleway. Ravi's love for design shines through in everything he does. Wedding Design was the first vendor we booked for this very reason. So easy to work with and very professional. Thank you! Stay safe.
  • Anamee
    Anamee M. Married on 10/03/2020

This guy KILLS it

Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of our hearts. From the get go, Ravi was extremely professional, straightforward, and easy to work with. He has a LOT of inspiration for his ideas and was able to present us a large variety of options before we got started. We met with and considered about 3-5 separate decor vendors before going with Wedding Design - our reasoning was a combination of how professional their team was, the breadth of selections, their willingness to modify and adapt the production to match our themes, and lastly, their price points.

From the moment we saw our "first look" of the decor on wedding day morning, we were FLOORED. It honestly felt like we were in a secret garden of perfectly matched floral arrangements in a background of fall foliage. I actually lost my breath. Ravi really cares about the little details that count, because in the end, he knows what the guests will be paying attention to. For our 60 person outdoor pandemic Indian wedding, Ravi brought a group of 20-25 staff to work 11 hours overnight in advance of our wedding. When we wanted to have this wedding under dire circumstances but not give up anything from our dream vision, Ravi was the guy who made that happen. Highly recommend 10/10, this guy kills it.
    Priya Married on 09/05/2020

Covid wedding

I would recommend Wedding Design. We originally had plans for my dream Big Fat Indian Wedding. But then Covid had to step in and squashed all those plans. Our venue gave us such a hard time about reducing the guaranteed number of guests. Some vendors were difficult while others were more accommodating. I’m so grateful to Wedding Design. Ravi made the whole transition so smooth. We decided to postponement to another date and host a smaller more intimate wedding. Wedding Design really went out of their way to make everything looks so beautiful. The mandap was beautifully designed and all details placed with social distancing kept in mind. They came to my rescue when I thought this wedding was never going to happen. Ravi really took the time to help us when we needed the extra support and reassurance. I appreciate and respect that. If your looking for a decorator who not only has talent but really cares to walk the extra mile then Wedding Design is the best.
  • Bindi
    Bindi Married on 08/15/2020

Stunning Decorations!

We're so lucky to have found Ravi with Wedding Design and Decor! Our wedding truly looked magical, from the elegant floral arrangements with inclusion of our favorite flowers, our custom designed fusion set-up for Indian/Persian wedding with both Mandap and Sofreh Argh, and our stunning reception decor. Given the pandemic, Ravi was additionally supportive in helping us find a tent vendor to ensure we could host everything comfortably and safely outdoors, and flexible with modifying the contract as our event needed to be re-scaled, and re-planned. Would highly recommend this amazing and talented company!
    Deven D. Married on 08/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not be more satisfied with the service and decor!!

We hired Wedding Design & Decor for our wedding and reception and we are so glad that we did. They were extremely professional and easy to work with since day one, providing us plenty of information to help us make our decision on hiring them. We mainly worked with Ravi who has been in this business for a long time and it shows. He was able to give us multiple options on décor while also giving us his opinion on what will work best with our budget and personal preferences. The final product for each event took our breath away and we are still in awe when we look at the pictures from the events. We could not be more satisfied with the level of service and professionalism that Wedding Design & Décor provided us. We would highly recommend them to any couples looking for high quality work and some of the best work in the industry. THANK YOU, Ravi & the rest of the Wedding Design & Décor team!!
    Amar K. Married on 07/11/2020

Best in the business

Wedding Design went above and beyond to help create our dream wedding. From the first visit to the magical showroom, I knew we were in good company. The design sessions were exciting and informative. I appreciated Ravi's creativity and multiple design options. He kept our budget in mind to avoid us getting lost in all the beautiful selections.

The days leading to the big fat wedding was meticulously planned out. Ravi took care of coordinating with the venue regarding the setup details and stage requirements. It was seamless. The final execution was so much more than we could have dreamed of. Wedding Design took our vision and surpassed our expectations. The wedding day was bright and full of fresh flowers blossoming all over the mandap. I was so overwhelmed at the beauty of the whole production. I felt like a king taking my queen home for the first time. The reception was even better. Our friends and family were awe struck.
    Wedding Design is a great asset to have. If you haven't booked them yet, you are missing out. Best Décor Vendor hands down..
    Julie Married on 02/29/2020

Recommend this Vendor

I would like to personally thank Ravi and all the Wedding Design Team for their dedication and genuine love for the art of design. I hired this company after visiting so many other decorator companies throughout NJ and NY. Most others I found were mediocre with not much impressive design options. I narrowed it down to three companies based on presentation, reviews and overall first impressions. What made me chose Wedding Design was the overall comfort and sense of feeling welcomed. There was no stuck up attitude. They never made you feel like your wedding was too simple or that you weren't worthy of there decor expertise. I have no tolerance for austerity. I wanted a design team that felt like family. I wanted someone who genuinely cared for my wedding and my opinions. I found that sense of love and respect with Wedding Design. They were attentive and reliable from day one. Very responsive and accommodating. I recommend Wedding Design to all future brides. Lets face it weddings are so expensive. You want to be sure to invest in the right vendors. Thank you and best wishes.
    Mehul G. Married on 02/08/2020

Highly Recommend

I would like to take this moment to express my gratitude and appreciate to Wedding Design. I was fortunately able to get married just prior to the onset of the covid pandemic. I know the chaos that has emerged from all the uncertainty has really affected all the small businesses. Hence, I would like to take a moment and peldge my support and absolute approval of Weddig Design. This whole team really made our wedding and reception a day to remember. The decor was breath-taking. I already knew we were in good hands as my freinds also turned to Wedding Design for their decor needs. None the less I was still caught off-guard by how they were able to transform our hotel ballroom into a tranquil secret garden getaway. Thank you for the magical escape. Your attention to every flower, every pillars, and fabric trim was impeccable. We wish you all the best and hope weddings are able to take place again in the near future. We miss seeing your amazing creations at events of friends and family and on instagram! Take care. Till' the next celebration... Again we absolutely approve and recommend without any reservation Wedding Design!
    Benna T. Married on 01/18/2020

The Best Decorator!

A BIG shout out to Wedding Design. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts 💕. I and Sam have nothing but praise and respect for your team. You delivered a fairytale wedding. We had high expectations but you completely floored us at the first look. You had me in tears of joy and excitation. The look on our parents and closest family as they entered the room for the wedding, reception and Sangeet is a moment I will never forget and cherish forever. You made our families so incredibly happy and overjoyed. Ravi I appreciate you going the extra mile throughout the planning to be transparent and accommodating of all the nuances that although minor meant so much to my mom. Your sincerity and humbleness won our hearts.Thank You for the beautiful memories. The decor was breathtaking. Best Wishes.👍
    Sejal Married on 01/07/2020

Dream Come True

There is not enough I can say about Wedding Design. Ravi and his team exceeding our expectations. Ravi you are a CREATIVE GENIUS! I don't know how you did it, but you completely transformed our wedding venue into a botanical wonderland of romance. You understood our vision and was able to bring it to life. Your work is amazing and speaks for itself.

We hired Wedding Design for our wedding. reception and garba. Each event was decorated as discussed and timely executed. We actually ran overtime during our wedding. I was so stressed that the reception décor would not be finished on time due to our oversight. But without fail the Wedding Design Team was still able to complete our beautiful floral centerpieces and stage décor without a single hiccup.

I whole heartedly recommend Wedding Design. The entire team is so knowledgeable, professional, and experienced. They customized our selections and were really unique with their ideas and suggestions. We received so many compliments on the décor. Our family could not stop raving about our mandap and reception décor. Thank you so very much again. Ravi your dedication, humble spirit, and pure passion sets you apart from all the rest. Please take a vacation, you work so hard! Thank you!
  • Ronak
    Ronak R. Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justin 8.24.19

Thank you Ravi and your team! YOU MADE OUR WEDDING VISION COME TO LIFE. You guys truly made the whole event with your decor and it’s elegance. Thank you for being so accommodating and responsive. You and your team have been a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend you!
  • F
    F.z. Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent & Outstanding

I have recently used Wedding Design services. I'm extremely happy with their work & professionalism.
    Wedding Design team is outstanding. Saddiqa, who works with them and also works as a wedding planner too, amazing person. She makes sure to go through all the details and points out things which you might overlooked. She guides you in each and every step of the way.
    And as for Ravi Verma, he is a very sharp and bright person. Once he understands what you want or are looking for, then he helps and guides you with all the details and designs. And makes sure that your special day becomes the best and perfect day.
    He is the best in his field.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message