Wedding Decor by Ruth Reviews

58 | Allison, IA

58 Reviews for Wedding Decor by Ruth

Amela · Married on 09/23/2016

Ruth did an amazing job with my bouquets! They all looked wonderful with our dresses and colors matched perfectly. I would highly recommend Ruth if you want to keep your flowers for a very long time!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Amela for your sweet words. You were so easy to work with and knew exactly what you wanted your bouquets to look like. I wish you both much happiness in your new lives together!!

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2016

She had everything done exactly as I had pictured - only better! And was able to send me a bunch of last minute items as well. Perfection and everybody complimented how well the colors popped and they couldn't believe the flowers weren't real !!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia for your sweet words! You were a joy to work with Alicia! I was so excited to be a part of your very special day! Wish you both much happiness and blessings always!!

Johnna · Married on 08/28/2016

Ruth created the most beautiful bridal bouquet for my late August 2016 wedding. It was more than I had hoped for. Absolutely beautiful doesn't even describe it. I'm so glad I went with fake/silk flowers so I could keep my bouquet forever and I'm even more glad I hired the right professional at the most reasonable price to create something I could never do myself, but only dream of. Ruth was amazing to work with and if anyone is searching for someone to create their bouquet I HIGHLY recommend Ruth!!!!! Hands down, no one is better. Flowers can really set the tone and make for great pics, but if you don't know what you are doing, it's best to hire someone with experience, and I'm glad I did!

Thanks Ruth for all you have done for us!!
    Johnna

Sent on 03/06/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Johnna - I was so excited to create your dream bouquet for your beautiful wedding! You were a gem to work with and made my job so easy! Thanks! I wish you both blessings and happiness always!!

Caherine · Married on 05/28/2016

I was worried about using a vendor out of state and one I found online, but it was the best decision I could've made! . You explain to Ms Ruth what you want and she does it-beautifully,,,,and it's affordable!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words. I was thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Blessings to the both of you!!

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

Ruth was amazing to work with. She provided me with the exact bouquets I envisioned for my wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Katie - Thank you so much for asking me to design your flowers for your beautiful wedding. I am so thrilled I was able to capture your vision! Blessings to you both!!
  • Nora

Nora Mann · Married on 09/21/2019

Good Experience with Ruth!

Ruth was very willing and ready to work with me. She wanted to hear my vision and gave me options she had to offer that would fit into it, she was very flexible! She worked with me well as I work and go to school full-time.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Nora for your kind words. You were an absolute joy to work with and made my job so easy. As you both start on your journey together, we wish you much happiness and a life filled with abundant blessings!

Bryanna Mongan · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Wedding Flowers

She was very thorough with her details. She kept me posted on every step she was taking. Sending me progress pictures. She was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

3.4
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

Very flexible and willing to work with anyone near and far!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Megan - Thank you so much for asking me to design your flowers for your special day! I wish you both much happiness always!