Wedding Decor by Ruth Reviews

54 Reviews for Wedding Decor by Ruth

• Danielle

Danielle Zahurak · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!

The company who was going to do my bouquet got over booked and was unable. Ruth was wonderful and made sure my bouquets were perfect and better than I imagined. They were delivered so quickly! This was one less thing I had to worry about. Absolutely recommend her! The flowers were gorgeous.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for your sweet words and for choosing Wedding Decor by Ruth to design your wedding florals! Wishing you both much happiness and love always as you start your lives together! Blessings!!

Kimberly · Married on 01/10/2020

Ruth was absolutely a pleasure to work with! I didn't even know exactly what I wanted yet she gave me my dream bouquet. She was patient, attentive, and kept me in the look 100% of the time. I will continue referring her to anyone looking to buy fake flowers that look as real as can be!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much for your sweet words Kimberly! You were a joy to work with and am so thrilled you are pleased with the flowers I designed for you. Best wishes to you both as you start your new journey together. Much love and happiness to you both!!

Kamber · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing to work with!

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to Ruth. I will forever be grateful for her craftsmanship and generosity. I contacted Ruth in midst of my panic from my original florist. She immediately began searching online for the flowers I wanted, found them within a few hours, and special ordered them all within one day of me contacting her. I kid you not had my entire order (9 bouquets, 19 boutonnieres, and 7 wrist corsages) was completed within one week! I had waited for over a year and a half with my other florist for what Ruth did in a WEEK! Not to mention, Ruth kept me updated throughout her entire process of making each piece. There were many times when I would receive a message very late at night regarding an update on my order, and I honestly cannot thank her enough for pulling those late nights to ensure that I had my order in time. I will recommend Ruth and her work until I turn black and blue! Her prices may be a tad more than others; once you see her work you will understand why! The pictures of my florals do not even come close to doing her work justice. You seriously cannot go wrong when working with Ruth!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Kamber for your sweet words of appreciation and for choosing us to design your wedding florals! I can't wait to see a few photos of your dream day and wish you much happiness and love as you start your journey together! Blessings to you both!!
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 10/19/2019

Ruth did great on my wedding bouquet!

Ruth was great to work with and was very adamant about getting the flowers that I wanted for my bouquet. I would definitely recommend her to any future brides looking for floral that lasts forever. My bouquet was shipped quickly and very securely. Thanks so much Ruth, I love my wedding bouquet.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Shauna for your sweet words of appreciation and for choosing us to design your wedding florals. Can't wait to see some photos of your dream day and wish you both much love and happiness as you start your journey together!! Blessings!!

Alexandria · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing flowers!!

Ruth was beyond helpful and patient with me. I loved all our flowers and they looked so beautiful! I highly recommend having Ruth do your flowers for your big day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandria for your words of affirmation! You were absolutely a delight to work with and made my job so enjoyable and easy. Thank you so much for choosing Wedding Decor by Ruth to allow me to be a small part of your beautiful day. Wishing you both much happiness and love always. Blessings to you both!!

Ember U · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience!

Ruth designed our flowers for our 10/19 wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. Ruth has great vision and was able to turn my ideas into reality! She was accommodating and a pleasure to worth with. Our day was perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Ember for your sweet words of affirmation! You were a joy to work with and made my job so easy. Wishing you both much love and happiness as you start on your journey together!! Blessings to you both!!
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding

The flowers she did for my daughter's wedding were beyond beautiful!! She meet with us with open arms to help in any way she could!! We had so many compliments!! I would recommend her to all future brides!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

lisa · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely stunning flowers!

Ruth was a peach throughout the whole process. My daughter was not the easiest person to deal with. All the flowers were very well packaged, none of them arrived crushed or ruined. I loved that Ruth took photos along the way for approval before finalizing. I highly recommend Ruth for all your wedding floral needs. You will not be disappointed.

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind words! Both you and your daughter were absolutely wonderful to work with and made my job so easy and rewarding! We wish Megan and her husband happiness and a life filled with abundant blessings!!

Kris Houck · Married on 09/07/2019

Ruth is amazing!

There’s no reason to look any further than Ruth she is exceptional! High quality and beautiful work!

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words towards my and my work! Thank you for choosing Wedding Decor by Ruth for your flower bouquet. Blessings to you both!!!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 09/07/2019

Love Ruth's Work!!

I am SO impressed by Ruth’s work. The finished product was outstanding! Ruth is so talented and I would recommend her in a heart beat! Ruth is so polite and easy to work with and very understanding. Shes also very quick to respond! She’s very thoughtful, too by including a thank you note with her packaging! She's never hesitate to check in to make sure I'm liking the designs and details she comes up with along the way. She truly cares about her customers. I could not believe the quality of the flowers - they looked so real! I received so many compliments on the bouquets and boutonnieres Thank you so much Ruth! Everything is better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for your words of kindness and affirmations! You were an absolute joy to work with and made my job so rewarding and easy. Thank you for choosing Wedding Decor by Ruth to design your wedding florals for your beautiful day. Wishing you both much love and blessings always.

Becky Springgate · Married on 08/31/2019

Gorgeous bouquet!!

I couldn't be more happy with the beautiful bouquets that my bridal party and I got to carry on my wedding day. Ruth has an amazing talent for turning a vision in your mind into stunning reality. They were the perfect touch to a perfect day!

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words Becky! You were absolutely wonderful to work with and made my job such an easy one! Thank you for sharing photos of your gorgeous day! As you both start your journey together, we wish you a life filled of many blessings and happiness always!!

Coryn Woodward · Married on 08/24/2019

Bridal Bouquet

Ruth was great to work with. I didn’t have a very good vision of what I wanted when Ruth began working with me. Once I had a better picture and showed her what my bridesmaid bouquets consisted of, she went above and beyond. Got the same materials and kept me updated. She had good suggestions as well. I love my bouquet!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Coryn for your sweet words of kindness! You were absolutely wonderful to work with and made my job such an easy one! As you both start on your journey together, I wish you both much happiness and love always!!

Crissy · Married on 08/17/2019

She done exactly what I wanted

Sent on 07/31/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Crissy! Can't wait to see some photos of your wedding day.

Aislyn · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely everything I pictured!

I just received my flowers in the mail today and they are so perfect! Ruth was absolutely amazing to work with and she just knew what I was trying to create in my mind. She really knows her stuff! My flowers are so gorgeous and I just can’t wait till I can show them off on my wedding day! 💕

Sent on 01/26/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Oh my goodness Aislyn! Thank you so much for choosing Wedding Decor by Ruth to design your wedding florals. You were such a joy to work with!! You are the reason I absolutely love what I do and make this dream job so rewarding and fun! Can't wait to see some photos of your awesome day. Wish you both much love and happiness always! Blessings!!
  • Katie

Katie Michl · Married on 04/06/2019

We loved our flowers!!!

I was in a wedding who had flowers made by Ruth and I was very impressed. I was nervous that I didn't have a clear picture of what I wanted in my own flowers, but Ruth executed my jumbled thoughts perfectly! I now have my beautiful flowers on display in my guest bedroom. I am so happy I can keep these flowers forever I would highly recommend taking any ideas you have to Ruth for your wedding day flower needs. She checked in on me throughout her process to make sure I was liking what she was doing.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with me. You looked absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful wedding! I wish you both much happiness and lasting love as your start your journey together as Mr. & Mrs. May God richly bless you both!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent quality and service!

Ruth was very attentive and helpful with my order. She created exactly what I wanted and made sure that I was happy with the results. Her bouquets were beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with the service I received.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your sweet words! Thank you for selecting Wedding Decor by Ruth to design your flowers for your wedding! We wish you both much happiness filled with love and laughter as you start your lives together! Blessings to you both!!

Michelle Clark · Married on 09/29/2018

Very easy to work with

I gave her my colors and what flowers I wanted used. She put together some samples and made sure I liked them. Everyobe loved the flowers, said they were beautiful. Everyone thought they were real flowers and my mom actually put hers in the fridge after.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Mindy Norman · Married on 09/21/2018

Wonderful experience

Ruth was very nice and helpful when it came to designing my flowers. She was very responsive and quick. She does excellent work.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Anjie · Married on 09/15/2018

Ruth was wonderful. When I first contacted her I had no idea what I really wanted but she was so helpful and patient and in no time I had decided what I was looking for. I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers. The flowers look even better in person that they did in the pictures. I love them.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Anjie for your sweet and kind words! You were so easy to work with and made my job so easy and delightful! Thank you for choosing Wedding Decor by Ruth to design your flowers. I wish you both much happiness and blessings without measure. Thank you Anjie!!

Mindi · Married on 09/01/2018

Ruth work was amazing ,she was very fast at finishing my order cant wait to show them off on my special day !!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Mindi for your sweet words. I can't wait for you to share some pictures of your wonderful day with me! Blessings sent your way!!

Jessika · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful bouquets!

Beautiful, elegant, and timeless bouquets. My experience was amazing. Excellent customer service, quality & affordable bouquets. I would recommend Decor by Ruth to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Jessika for your sweet words. That means so much! You were an absolute joy to work with! I wish you both much happiness and love as you continue on your journey! May God bless you both!!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Ruth did an absolutely stunning job with our flowers for the wedding! She was so easy to work with, had wonderful ideas, very easy to communicate with and just did a wonderful job! Everyone loved the bouquets and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks again Ruth!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Heather for your sweet words. You were an absolute joy to work with and I can't wait to see some photos of your wonderful wedding day. Blessings and much love sent your way as you both start your lives together!!

shelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Great communication

Great person to work with saw my vision and ran with it

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2018

Ruth was AWESOME to work with

My wedding was August 2018. I reached out to Ruth after I saw her on a wedding Facebook group. Ruth was amazing from the get go. Her response time was very quick and you can tell she cared about what she does. I was not able to meet her in person since I live about 3 hours from her but she ensured I was getting what I asked for by send me lots of pics. She ended up showing me what she made for the grooms flower and it was very cute, but not what I was looking for. So I sent her a few screenshots and she got it exactly how I wanted! I got so many compliments on my flowers at the wedding. They were everything I was looking for and then some! Her prices also were amazing compared to the local floral shops. Even with shipping I still saved $600+. If you are looking for a florist for your special event I highly higly recommend Ruth!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your kind words toward me! You were such a joy to work with and you made my job so easy! I wish you both much happiness and love as you start your lives together! Blessings to you both!!

Karramah · Married on 07/21/2018

My experience was Amazing. A dream come true

Mrs. Ruth did an AMAZING job on my bouquet and wristlet. She took her time to make sure my bouquet was different and beautiful. I showed her a pic and she made my bouquet looking just like the pic. I had a great experience with Mrs.Ruth. The prices was great and delivery and everything was great. I was so amazed on how my bouquet and wristlets looked. I cried a couple of times, when she showed me a pic of my bouquet and after I received everything. She was such a pleasure to work with. It was a blessing to have Mrs.Ruth be my florist for my wedding. Such a beautiful lady.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Oh Karramah, you were wonderful to work with and you made my job so easy and rewarding! I was so glad you chose Wedding Decor by Ruth to design your bouquet/wristlets for your wedding! I wish you both much happiness and love always! Blessings to you both!!