Wedding Day Zen Yoga Reviews

23 Reviews for Wedding Day Zen Yoga

• Carol

Carol Fuerst · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Isle of Palms wedding

Morning yoga the day of the wedding was amazing. Very relaxing and connected our hearts together for a special day.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Thank you so much Carol! I am grateful to have witnessed the beautiful connection for everyone & so happy to be there to begin the big day.

Kelli Duranko · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic experience

Great wat to start THE day! These ladies know how to bring the Zen!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Kelli - We are so happy y'all get your Zen On before the wedding!!!! it's the best way to start the day!

Lisa E · Married on 10/06/2018

Great way to relax on the big day!

This was an awesome way to have a little time with the wedding party before the craziness of the day begins. It was a really nice, well thought out, and relaxing opportunity to have a few laughs and summon your inner zen.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

I am so happy you were able to have that as well, Lisa! Way to make a special day last longer and slow down!

Meg Wilson · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Day Yoga

So much fun, perfect way to start the wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Meg,
    We are so happy you feel the same way we do! It makes me so happy to know such a special day and can begin in a very special way :)

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

The Ultimate Way to Zen Your Day!

Brides! This is the absolute ULTIMATE way to begin your special day. It allowed me & my special crew of ladies to center ourselves, connect & breathe. Finding our morning zen with Cari & Taylor - who are complete superstars - helped poise us for the day opening our minds & hearts to soaking up every precious moment & detail of the day. This should be a Wedding Day essential, gals!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Victoria! Thank you so much! I am happy so happy you and your crew found your morning Zen. It is a special day and you deserve a special morning!

courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

This was seriously the best idea in the whole world. The instructor (Amy) was SO. SWEET. She brought coconut water and ADORABLE glasses for all of us to cheers with! and took cute photos of us on the beach!!! and I LOVED the essential oils, too. 10/10 would recommend. Thank you so sososo much!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Courtney, we are so happy you loved the surprises as much as we did creating them!!!! Thank you for sharing the LOVE!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

The perfect way to start your wedding day!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about our Wedding Day Zen Yoga Session!!! It was the perfect way to spend the morning of my wedding day with my best friends. We were all so relax and had TONS of fun! Thank you so much for the best possible start to the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Kelsey, your love was so strong not even a hurricane could take this wedding down or your ZEN. I am so happy you could begin your day being surrounding by love and fun!

Cheyanne · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a wonderful experience with wedding day yoga! A private yoga session with your closest friends on one of the most important days of your life! How could it get any better? I had a few people in my group that had never done yoga and a few that claimed to not like yoga. But after the session everyone could not stop talking about it. It made my big day that much more special and relaxing! I recommend doing this on your wedding day, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

That is what we love to hear!!!! You definitely can be a newbie or a pro and get some ZEN before the Big Day begins. Thank you for choosing us Cheyanne! :)
  • Douglas

Douglas Buel · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely loved it!

Such an amazing way to start the day. Nothing but amazing memories to look back on!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Yes! Amazing memories, photos of yoga on the beach, and some ZEN for the wedding. So happy you enjoyed it Douglas!

Maritzabel Luzardo · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding day yoga

Yoga on the beach the morning of the wedding is what every wedding needs. I loved it!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Yes! We agree, it is a must, and we am so happy you loved it! We all need a few moments to breathe, connect and play on the beach before the wedding starts!

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Taylor was awesome! I am so glad that she got to lead our group. I loved all the little surprises. Yoga was the perfect way to get started on our wedding day ❤️❤️

Sent on 10/29/2017

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

I do love designing the surprises and so happy you loved them Melissa :) That is my intention, for it to be the perfect way for you to start your big day.

Jorie · Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding Day Yoga is the best!!! As excited as I was for my big day, I had a lot of nervous energy to get rid of...haha! The morning yoga class was the perfect fix. Cari was the best instructor and made everyone feel comfortable, relaxed, yet energized!! I also loved that she added some special wedding day sentiments to her routine that made all my besties feel closer on my big day. I wouldn’t have chosen another way to start one of the most important days of my life. Thank you sooooo much for this experience. Love You!!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Jorie, it was definitely a special Wedding Day Zen Session & a chance for everyone to connect before you walked down the isle. A relaxed bride, is a happy bride :)

Devon · Married on 07/15/2017

Cari is one of the most kind and genuine people I have ever met. She leads the perfect pre-wedding yoga class designed to whatever group that you have. She taught us a relaxing and rejuvenating class on the beach before our wedding and it made the day go a little easier. Weddings can be stressful and having Cari teach a class on the big day was much needed and appreciated! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Devon, you had the dream location, on a beach in Mexico! I am so happy you felt relaxed, connected, and ready to walk down that beautiful beach to say, I DO afterwards!

Genevieve · Married on 05/13/2017

My Wedding Day Zen session was amazing, and I highly recommend this service to any bride! Cari led us through a series of yoga poses and really helped me focus on the significance of the day with her positive affirmations about love. I could literally feel all of my nervousness and anxiety about the big day melt away! After our session (and a champagne toast!), I felt so incredibly peaceful and centered. Thanks to Wedding Day Zen, I was really able to relax and appreciate every single moment of my wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Genevieve, that makes me so happy to hear. My goal is for you to be so relaxed you can soak in every moment of your big day!

Susan · Married on 10/01/2016

Would like to highly recommend this Yoga instructor! I contacted several in the area to "sample" and
    Cari was by far the best. Sometimes it just boils down to the personal magnetism of an individual. Cari
    impressed me with high energy skill balanced with focus and caring. We did one outdoor private session which
    was divine and one indoor. Will be doing at least two more before our wedding - so I can absorb her serene and positive vibe for a perfect zen glide down the aisle!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Susan, it has always been a please having you as a student and wanted to say THANK YOU for a beautiful review :)

Thurston · Married on 08/31/2016

I love my experience with Cari! She creates such a special experience and also provides a great relaxing yoga session!

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Thurston, I am so happy to have been able to guide you through some wonderful yoga sessions! Thank you so much for the review!

Nancy · Married on 08/20/2016

Cari is exceptional at guiding large and small groups through yoga while effortlessly customizing the experience for each person in the class. Her natural inner peace and calm radiates throughout the group, creating positive energy and enabling you to be your personal best. Every bride would be blessed to have Cari as part of her special day.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Wedding Day Zen Yoga's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much for this lovely review. I sure do miss having you as a student, and we are continuing to spread the love and light!

Been taking Yoga with Cari every week for over 2 years now. She is very knowledgeable and is a great teacher. Really enjoy the classes, and how versatile she is in adjusting each class to have more flow or alignment based on how we feel that day.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Cari is a open-hearted, lovely, talented, yoga teacher. I am so lucky to have met her as one of my first yoga teachers. She is an attentive teacher and I always leave class with a feeling of peace and well being. Wonderful! :)

Sent on 07/07/2016

Wonderful yoga teacher, even for complete beginners (like me)! The emphasis on breathing and re-focusing on the positive energy in the room really helped me to feel relaxed and refreshed. Would suggest to anyone before a big event with some time to spare!

Mariah · Married on 09/12/2015

Cari did an amazing job of relaxing myself and my bridal party for a long and hectic wedding day! We had so much fun unwinding together the morning of my wedding. She personalized our music and had a cute ceremony with a champagne toast to set the mood for the day! I 100% recommend having a yoga session before your big day!

Sent on 02/01/2016

The morning of my wedding, doing yoga with Cari and my girlfriends, was absolutely one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding weekend! The yoga sequence was gentle but got my heart rate up and was a great stretch that left me feeling grounded and full of gratitude. I recommend this service to EVERY bride! Cari is light hearted and warm and the practice was very personal, blessing my marriage and the day. Even the music was perfect! Cari was a joy to work with and if you're considering this service, take it from me, you will not be sorry you did!

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/30/2011

Amazing Experience!!!

Wedding Day Zen is just that- total and complete zen on your big day! I got to experience Cari and her wonderful services at one of my best friend’s weddings. It could not have been a more perfect way to start such a special day. She was so genuine, and just kept bringing it all back to the bride and groom and kept it centered on true love.
    Our group of girls was made up of all different abilities and experience when it came to yoga , but she made us all feel so comfortable. She made the session wonderful and accessible for all. I don’t have many regrets about my wedding day, but I regret that I did not know Wedding Day Zen! I was a pinball of nerves boinging around on the mornkng of my wedding, and would have loved to Cari start my special day off with love, encouragement and bonding through stretches and breathing. You will be so happy with her and Wedding Day Zen!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018