Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel Reviews

Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel 5
  • Robin

Robin Edwards · Getting married on 02/09/2020

One of a kind

Rachel is hands down the sweetest person I have ever met. While searching for an officiant, I reached out to several people, some that I never heard back from and other who were already booked for our date of September 14, 2019. Then I reached out to one officiant who was booked, but put me in contact with Rachel and I could not have been more blessed! When we met, she was relatively new to being an officiant and she was working with another officiant who had more experience. They both were so kind and transparent through the entire ceremony planning process and there was a ton of communication between the three of us. There are options for the ceremony which you are able to select and tailor and personalize it to be exactly what you want.

Rachel is one of a kind. During our planning period, I was in a really tough semester of school and was late getting details about our ceremony back to her for her review so she reached out to me via email; I apologetically explained my situation with school and she expressed that she was there if I just needed someone to chat/vent to. WHAT A SWEETHEART!
    It was an absolute pleasure having Rachel marry us. All of our friends and family adored her and her infectious smile. It truly felt like she was part of the family.

Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel 6
    Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel 7
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • David

David · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply Amazing!

Rachel was an amazing officiant! We wanted someone that would listen and learn who we were before being a part of our wedding. Her process was in depth, yet simple. We enjoyed getting to know Rachel before our wedding and it was a huge relief to have someone so professional on our team for our wedding day. We were able to hand everything over to Rachel and trust that the wedding ceremony would be a success without any stress on the day of. We will recommend Rachel to anyone and everyone that we can!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Rebeca

Rebeca · Married on 08/31/2019

Rachael is incredible!

Rachael is the best officiant I’ve ever seen. She was so organized and put us at ease throughout the whole process. Our guests kept raving about how witty, well spoken and wonderful she was throughout our ceremony. She crafted the perfect ceremony and helped us with our vows. We have nothing negative to say and I will recommend her to everyone we know. (Extra: as you will see in some of our photos she even makes it a point to step to the side so your photographer can get photos of just you and your SO at the arch. She thinks of everything and makes it picture perfect!)

Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel 8
    Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel 9
    Wedding Ceremonies with Rachel 10
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Stephanie Reece · Married on 07/28/2019

Ceremony Performed by Rachael Zajac

Rachael was awesome. She was professional and attentive. She worked with me to create the ceremony, gave me great suggestions and was very flexible. At the wedding she helped coordinate the photographer, wedding party, guitarist and made sure we knew what to do. She made us feel comfortable and she had a positive and cheery personality. She made me feel at ease as we planned the ceremony and did an outstanding job as she took us through our vows. Frank and I have great memories of a lovely ceremony.

Sent on 08/15/2019