Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique Reviews

243 | Roswell, GA

243 Reviews for Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique

Macy Oconnell · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Consultant Mallory is AMAZING!

I am so happy that I scheduled my first dress appointment at Wedding Angels! They had a wonderful selection of plus size dresses. My consultant Mallory was absolutely AMAZING. Mallory listened to what I was looking for and helped pick out gorgeous dresses for me to try on along with the dresses I picked. She was the absolute sweetest, my entire party fell in love with her! I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and got my veil for 10% off. I could not be happier with my experience here!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Macy we were incredibly honored to be a part of your wedding memories! We agree- Mallory is pretty fabulous. ;) Thank you for your kind words- they mean the world to all of us! XOXO
  • AURIE

AURIE JONES · Getting married on 10/16/2020

They are awesome!!

The staff at Wedding Angles were extraordinary. The met you feel at home as well as making you feel like the most special bride on the planet!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Aurie, we are SO glad that we succeeded in making you feel at home! We are passionate about celebrating our brides and their love stories! Congrats on the wedding! XOXO
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Coole · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Gorgeous wedding boutique with top-notch professionals

I absolutely adored my dress shopping experience at Wedding Angels! From the moment I walked in I was completely taken by the incredibly beautiful showroom, display of dresses, and warm and welcoming atmosphere. I attended this dress appointment alone (my mom and most of my close girlfriends aren’t local) but Cindi, whom I worked with, did a fabulous job with making the shopping experience a special one. She was such a joy to work with—so sweet and welcoming from the get-go, asked great questions and really helped me narrow down my vibe while staying respectful of my budget. You could tell she genuinely loved what she does! She also had excellent ideas for customizing dresses that I would have never thought of. While I didn’t find “the one” at WA, I would still HIGHLY recommend any and every bride in the ATL to add WA to their boutique list. If I could provide any feedback whatsoever, it’s that it would be nice to have dresses organized by budget in addition to fit. Otherwise, this was by far my favorite wedding dress shopping experience!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Jasmine! Thank you for your lovely words and great feedback about organizing the gowns! We will talk about this as a team. We are so grateful that you and Cindi met- she enjoyed working with you immensely! We were happy to be your "honorary family" when your out-of-town family couldn't be with you! XOXO
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Turnbull · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Best dress store ever!

The made my wedding dress shopping experience perfect!!! Literally was my fairy-godmother

Sent on 11/07/2019

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Ashlyn! We can't wait to see you in your gorgeous gown and the count down is ON for the BEST DAY EVER- your amazing August wedding! XOXO
  • Nancy

Nancy sanchez · Married on 05/01/2020

Dress gallore!

This was my first experience at a bridal boutique. It was amazing everyone was so nice and welcoming. Gail was great at listening to what I was looking for in a dress and helping me decide and look through so many options. They have tons and tons more of styles!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Nancy! We're so excited to hear that you enjoyed our selection. It is pretty amazing how many gowns we have to choose from, isn't it?!? Gail loved her time with you and we are all honored to be a part of your wedding memories! XOXO
  • Courtney

Courtney Armstrong · Married on 04/06/2020

The best of the best

I can’t say enough about how incredible my experience at Wedding Angels was. I was only in town for a couple of days and they were so accommodating of my schedule. They also made sure that I had plenty of space for my large family to come with me and help me pick a dress. The staff was so incredibly kind and they all made me feel so special. My consultants, Leslie and Shelby, truly understood what I wanted and were very honest with me as well. They let me pick what I wanted at first and then chose dresses for me based off of my responses to the different dresses. I, of course, ended up with a dress that they had chosen for me because they are true experts in their field. My bridal gown shopping experience was more than I ever dreamed it would be thanks to the Wedding Angels. I cannot wait for my dress to come in!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Courtney, you're making us blush! ;) Meeting the whole fam was such fun. Your gown honestly could NOT be more perfect on you! XOXO
  • Annell

Annell · Married on 03/20/2020

The best experience!!

From the moment I walked in I was given nothing short of superb treatment. You truly feel that you were meant to be there. As soon as I was greeted I knew I was in for a special experience. And boy let me tell you did they delivered! My consultant (or Angel) Gail, was nothing short of amazing!!! When we pulled dresses she asked me what dress should I try on first, I told her to surprise me, her first pick was MY DRESS! I will be bringing the rest of my bridal party and mother back to purchase their gowns. If you are looking for a personal experience you will definitely get it here!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Annell we are so touched that we gave you the experience of your dreams! That's what gets us out of bed every day...making memorable experiences for brides like YOU! Gail has a special way of showing her love for her brides. So happy you are one of our Wedding Angels Brides! XOXO
  • User4432217 · Recently married

I has the most amazing experience finding MY dress!! Sonia was my consultant and was so much fun and helpful! Our appointment was at 12:30 and once I had found my dress I wanted my extended family to see it so Sonia stayed with us and rejacked me up once they all arrived we were there till about 4:30. She definitely made my experience one I will never forget. Thank you so much! I'm happy to say I'm a Wedding Angel!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are delighted that you loved your experience in our boutique. Sonia is indeed a fun and talented lady with a great eye for accessories! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding memories. We can't wait to see pictures!
  • Cortney

Cortney Boyd · Married on 11/30/2019

Entire staff is AMAZING and so are the dresses!

Where do I even start, I loved everything about going here especially when compared to the uppity experiences I had at other bridal salons. This place felt like home, but with a HUGE selection of dresses. I wanted a specific type of dress and they had so many!! Mallory was the sweetest, most amazing consultant throughout everything. It felt like I had known her forever! So thankful for her - we found the perfect dress and i'll treasure it forever! My mom also purchased tailored her mother of bride dress here and i'll be posting that photo - I've never seen her light up a room like this. I had the Best. Wedding. Thank you all!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are OVERWHELMED by your kind words! We loved being a part of your wedding and WOW the photos are INCREDIBLE! Congrats! XOXO
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 11/02/2019

Fabulous!!

This boutique has something special for everyone. They are extremely friendly, and our consultant was VERY patient with me because I went in with no clue as to what I wanted to wear on my special day. They have a large selection of designs with a budget for every bride. We really enjoyed our time at Wedding Angels :)

Sent on 01/25/2019

Laura · Married on 10/12/2019

WOW! My experience at Wedding Angels exceeded my expectations. I personally worked with Gail to find my perfect wedding dress. She listened to everything I had to say about the style I wanted and had no question picking out the right one. I felt like a princess, just like every bride to be should! We are going back at the end of this month to pick out the bridesmaid dresses and of course I requested to work with Mrs.Gail. She is the BEST! You get offered champagne, cookies and the upmost attention. It's all about YOU when you walk in. I love love love this place!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

The most perfect experience

I got both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses here. Brittany was amazing and even stayed after hours so we could come back to pick up my dress. All of the staff members were extremely helpful and great to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Laura Garratt · Married on 10/11/2019

Everything you need and want

Wedding Angels made finding a wedding dress a ton of fun. This shop felt like home. The shop itself reminds me of being inside someone's house. I found a gorgeous dress. Actually, I found two.

Since this is my second marriage, I didn't want to do the traditional white, cream, champagne, or rose colored dress. I wanted something bold, maybe a blue dress, or maybe something with a couple of different colors. I went to several other shops and they all looked at me like I was crazy. Nobody had anything. But Wedding Angels was different. They got creative. They showed me all different color Mother of the Bride dresses and showed me how they could alter them to make them more like what I wanted. So we found something. I loved it. But...it was still a Mother of the Bride dress, and I wanted a dress that would shout to the world that I was the bride!

Fast forward a few weeks when I'm coming in for my first alteration appointment. Right inside the door, just put on the mannequin, was the dress of my dreams! It was EXACTLY what I wanted. When I looked at it, I knew it was mine. And it was DEFINITELY a wedding dress! It was black lace over a white dress, with silver sparkles all through it. A long, long train with buttons all the way down the back. Never have I seen anything like it. It was the most unique, different dress I've ever seen. When I walked in, I was stunned. I said to them, if you will take back the first dress, which is beautiful but it's just not quite there, then I will get this dress. I knew it was mine the first second I laid eyes on it. Not only had they JUST put it on the mannequin so I was the first to try it on, but it fit like a dream, like I knew it would. I hardly needed any alterations. Wedding Angels was a dream to work with. I can't imagine any of those other stuffy stores ever having a dress this different, or willing to take exchange the first dress for the second one. They were absolutely lovely to work with.

At my wedding, everyone went gaga over that dress. They said I looked like Scarlet O'hara. Even my husband's aunt, who worked in a bridal shop for over 30 years, said it was the most beautiful dress she'd ever seen.

Thank you Wedding Angels, especially Mallory!!! for making my wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Caroline · Married on 08/10/2019

The BEST bridal salon!

Wedding Angels was the second bridal shop I went to and from beginning to end, they were truly exceptional. Their attendants are knowledgeable, helpful, and so genuine in their love for helping you find your dress! From choosing the dress to alterations, Wedding Angels went above and beyond in everything they did!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Caroline · Married on 07/27/2019

Phenomenol

I could not have asked for a better experience between shopping for my wedding dress and having it altered Wedding Angels was truly exceptional. They have a lovely selection of gowns and I just so happened to fall in love with the first dress I tried! The staff was so patient and kind on each visit to the store and they truly want the best experience for each bride. The alterations ran smoothly and the bustle they made on my dress was outstanding! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2019

Huge collection and Mallory is amazing!!

The women at Wedding Angels Bridal are so wonderful!! Mallory was my consultant, after having just visited another boutique and left less than thrilled. She greeted me and my group with a bright smiling face and a very friendly demeanor. I showed her photos of dresses that I had previously tried on and she then set us free to roam around and pull dresses from their HUGE, and diverse collection of dresses!

Somehow, Mallory magically pulled THE dress on her first try even though I had no clue what I wanted. I did end up falling for 2 dresses that day, and decided to take a week to think on it. Later the next week, I went back with a smaller group and told Mallory my dress decision (which was the one that she had originally pulled for me!). I would HIGHLY recommend visiting Wedding Angels if you are wedding dress shopping in the Atlanta area! :)

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved my wedding dress

I had the best experience with Wedding Angels from the day I booked my appointment to the day I picked up my dress. Everyone was so friendly & helpful. My dress couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kaleigh Kessler · Married on 04/27/2019

The dress shopping experience of a lifetime

Where do I begin? Wedding Angels was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end. My consultant, Leslie, was so attentive to every last detail right from the start and totally executed my vision beyond my expectations! She took the time to look over pictures I brought when looking for my dress, and immediately picked out the perfect dress. The first dress I tried on ended up being my dream dress! We loved that there are private rooms, which makes the experience feel so much more intimate and fun. Everyone who we worked with from the consultant to the receptionist to the seamstress to the alterations manager were extremely friendly, helpful, and kind. They truly made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Cinderella ain't got nothing on my dress!

Where do I even begin with Wedding Angels...? This was the 3rd & final boutique I went dress shopping at. You walk in & beauty is all around you. Everywhere you look, the dresses all are stunning, different & gorgeous. Cindi, my consultant listened to exactly what I wanted. She knew I was torn between two dresses from two other stores, & somehow managed to find a dress that was the best qualities of the two that were confusing me. I swear she went in the back room & told mice & birds to sew this dress because of how perfect it was. I cried my eyes out. Even my alteration process has been incredible. Their seamstress is so talented. I loved this boutique so much, I insisted that my friend who is also engaged try them as well & she ended up getting her dress from there as well.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Caitie · Married on 03/17/2019

What an experience

After going to David's Bridal and being overwhelmed with their process, I knew I wanted to go to a boutique to find my gown. Wedding Angels was recommended to me by a friend and they did not disappoint. The consultant is very attentive and good at staying within your specified budget. She did not pressure me into saying yes and actually recommended I try a few more on before firmly committing. I also had my alterations done with them and was so pleased with the service and quality of the alterations. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a wonderful wedding gown shopping experience!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Haley

Haley Keith · Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding Loyalty and Customer Service

I bought my gown at wedding angels and could not be more impressed with the loyalty, passion, and energy their team puts into each bride. The owner Jacquie, will make sure that you have exactly what you want and that your gown in absolutely perfect for your wedding day. I ended up having a few mishaps with my dress last minute, and they handled the situation immediately. I would recommend Wedding Angels!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing-A must

When I planned my weekend of wedding dress shopping, I added Wedding Angels as a backup. I figured that i would find a dress at the first shop. Wrong. Thank God I didn't cancel my appointment. My mother and I had a great experience there. we were very comfortable and taken care of. AND UNDER BUDGET.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Monika · Married on 02/24/2019

GAIL! GAIL! GAIL! I've visited at least 10 stores/boutiques in Atlanta and Savannah. Gail was the ABSOLUTE BEST consultant. I can't speak her praises enough. She found an AMAZING gown for me (that I wouldn't have chosen on the hanger). She then went out of her way to accessorize and really pull together the full look/vision. The boutique itself is BEAUTIFUL and the best I've seen. I have literally said that "I am NOT that girl to Say yes to a dress, in store...or to cry..." and I did BOTH! lol Thank you Ladies so much!!

Please Please make an appointment here!

OH! AND! THEY HAVE A TONNNN OF PLUS SIZED SAMPLES TO CHOOSE FROM!!! <3

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful dresses, great staff

Wedding angels was very flexible and was able to schedule my day to try on dresses and my fittings around my limited time in Georgia. Brittany was enthusiastic and helped me find the perfect dress, and the rest of the staff were exceptional as well!

Sent on 01/29/2019