Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique Reviews

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Armstrong · Getting married on 04/06/2020

The best of the best

I can’t say enough about how incredible my experience at Wedding Angels was. I was only in town for a couple of days and they were so accommodating of my schedule. They also made sure that I had plenty of space for my large family to come with me and help me pick a dress. The staff was so incredibly kind and they all made me feel so special. My consultants, Leslie and Shelby, truly understood what I wanted and were very honest with me as well. They let me pick what I wanted at first and then chose dresses for me based off of my responses to the different dresses. I, of course, ended up with a dress that they had chosen for me because they are true experts in their field. My bridal gown shopping experience was more than I ever dreamed it would be thanks to the Wedding Angels. I cannot wait for my dress to come in!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 8
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 9
  • Annell

Annell · Getting married on 03/20/2020

The best experience!!

From the moment I walked in I was given nothing short of superb treatment. You truly feel that you were meant to be there. As soon as I was greeted I knew I was in for a special experience. And boy let me tell you did they delivered! My consultant (or Angel) Gail, was nothing short of amazing!!! When we pulled dresses she asked me what dress should I try on first, I told her to surprise me, her first pick was MY DRESS! I will be bringing the rest of my bridal party and mother back to purchase their gowns. If you are looking for a personal experience you will definitely get it here!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Fabulous!!

This boutique has something special for everyone. They are extremely friendly, and our consultant was VERY patient with me because I went in with no clue as to what I wanted to wear on my special day. They have a large selection of designs with a budget for every bride. We really enjoyed our time at Wedding Angels :)

Sent on 01/25/2019

Laura · Getting married on 10/12/2019

WOW! My experience at Wedding Angels exceeded my expectations. I personally worked with Gail to find my perfect wedding dress. She listened to everything I had to say about the style I wanted and had no question picking out the right one. I felt like a princess, just like every bride to be should! We are going back at the end of this month to pick out the bridesmaid dresses and of course I requested to work with Mrs.Gail. She is the BEST! You get offered champagne, cookies and the upmost attention. It's all about YOU when you walk in. I love love love this place!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved my wedding dress

I had the best experience with Wedding Angels from the day I booked my appointment to the day I picked up my dress. Everyone was so friendly & helpful. My dress couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 10
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 11
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 12

Kaleigh Kessler · Married on 04/27/2019

The dress shopping experience of a lifetime

Where do I begin? Wedding Angels was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end. My consultant, Leslie, was so attentive to every last detail right from the start and totally executed my vision beyond my expectations! She took the time to look over pictures I brought when looking for my dress, and immediately picked out the perfect dress. The first dress I tried on ended up being my dream dress! We loved that there are private rooms, which makes the experience feel so much more intimate and fun. Everyone who we worked with from the consultant to the receptionist to the seamstress to the alterations manager were extremely friendly, helpful, and kind. They truly made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Cinderella ain't got nothing on my dress!

Where do I even begin with Wedding Angels...? This was the 3rd & final boutique I went dress shopping at. You walk in & beauty is all around you. Everywhere you look, the dresses all are stunning, different & gorgeous. Cindi, my consultant listened to exactly what I wanted. She knew I was torn between two dresses from two other stores, & somehow managed to find a dress that was the best qualities of the two that were confusing me. I swear she went in the back room & told mice & birds to sew this dress because of how perfect it was. I cried my eyes out. Even my alteration process has been incredible. Their seamstress is so talented. I loved this boutique so much, I insisted that my friend who is also engaged try them as well & she ended up getting her dress from there as well.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Caitie · Married on 03/17/2019

What an experience

After going to David's Bridal and being overwhelmed with their process, I knew I wanted to go to a boutique to find my gown. Wedding Angels was recommended to me by a friend and they did not disappoint. The consultant is very attentive and good at staying within your specified budget. She did not pressure me into saying yes and actually recommended I try a few more on before firmly committing. I also had my alterations done with them and was so pleased with the service and quality of the alterations. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a wonderful wedding gown shopping experience!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Haley

Haley Keith · Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding Loyalty and Customer Service

I bought my gown at wedding angels and could not be more impressed with the loyalty, passion, and energy their team puts into each bride. The owner Jacquie, will make sure that you have exactly what you want and that your gown in absolutely perfect for your wedding day. I ended up having a few mishaps with my dress last minute, and they handled the situation immediately. I would recommend Wedding Angels!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing-A must

When I planned my weekend of wedding dress shopping, I added Wedding Angels as a backup. I figured that i would find a dress at the first shop. Wrong. Thank God I didn't cancel my appointment. My mother and I had a great experience there. we were very comfortable and taken care of. AND UNDER BUDGET.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 13

Monika · Married on 02/24/2019

GAIL! GAIL! GAIL! I've visited at least 10 stores/boutiques in Atlanta and Savannah. Gail was the ABSOLUTE BEST consultant. I can't speak her praises enough. She found an AMAZING gown for me (that I wouldn't have chosen on the hanger). She then went out of her way to accessorize and really pull together the full look/vision. The boutique itself is BEAUTIFUL and the best I've seen. I have literally said that "I am NOT that girl to Say yes to a dress, in store...or to cry..." and I did BOTH! lol Thank you Ladies so much!!

Please Please make an appointment here!

OH! AND! THEY HAVE A TONNNN OF PLUS SIZED SAMPLES TO CHOOSE FROM!!! <3

Sent on 07/11/2018

Erin · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful dresses, great staff

Wedding angels was very flexible and was able to schedule my day to try on dresses and my fittings around my limited time in Georgia. Brittany was enthusiastic and helped me find the perfect dress, and the rest of the staff were exceptional as well!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 14
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 15
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 16
  • NATALIE

Natalie R Bryn · Married on 11/18/2018

The absolute BEST bridal shop in Atlanta!

I am a wedding vendor myself, so I see Wedding dresses all the time! There was never any question about who we were going to use for our Bridal attire! Everything about Wedding Angels is sheer perfection! The girls at the shop are amazing and accommodating and Jacquie, the owner, is the sweetest lady in the world. These ladies are the best in the business and I couldn't love them more! Skip the travelling all over town and use these ladies! I've done the work for you, trust me!!! You'll love them!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Kaileigh

Kaileigh · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

My dress was literally perfect. My whole experience was amazing from start to finish.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 17
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 18
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 19
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 20
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 21

Nina · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Experience

The team and gown selection at Wedding Angels were both amazing! Karen was fantastic to work with and the entire team is so accommodating! I went to several boutiques prior to Wedding Angels and I'm so glad I ended up here. I would absolutely recommend it!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Michelle Pinheiro · Married on 10/28/2018

Lovely dress

I got the most beautiful dress at this store. And the way they host you is amazing aswell. I got my dress altered, however my dress itself at time of purchase already looked stunning

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 22

Anne · Married on 09/29/2018

I went to about 8-9 places before Wedding Angels. I had tried to get in sooner, but they were booked up. And, they book up for a reason.
    Overall, I found the dress-hunting process to be quite humiliating. I'm a 53 year-old first-time bride. I lost over 100 lbs several years ago, and Im now a normal 12-14 street size (and marrying the love of my life). Yet wedding dress sizes are notoriously small. No, tiny! Im not sure why, since this industry should thrive on making brides feel GOOD and HAPPY rather than bad!?? Most wedding dress stores act like they are holding the keys to the kingdom. I had quite a few wedding dress "consultants" who did not know how to clip a dress to not make you feel bad about your body. I was told I could not take photos. I was told that I could not know the name of the designer. I was pressured to buy "this week" and she would quietly extend the sale price for me. WHAT?
    Wedding Angels is not like that at all. Which is why they stay booked. The two ladies who own the shop are great - they know their business and how to fit you. They made great suggestions and really listened to me. I never felt rushed or pushed. And, yes, I found my dress there.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Nova · Married on 08/10/2018

It was a perfect day finding my Daughter's wedding dress. Ellen and the Wedding Angel's staff were absolutely amazing! The salon in filled with beautiful dresses that were also in an affordable price range. Ellen stayed right within our budget while she made us laugh and feel right at home. She really listened to what my daughter wanted and she made her feel incredibly special. Ellen was so warm and friendly, incredibly knowledgeable but not pushy at all. She helped make it the perfect day for my daughter. My daughter is THRILLED with her dress and veil and her entire experience at Wedding Angels. Wow. I will recommend this salon and Ellen to everybody I know!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Nova, we are so thrilled that you came to us! Ellen is so much fun, and she had a wonderful time working with your daughter! Thank you for recognizing how passionate all of the Angels are about making the process of fining the perfect wedding gown fun and stress-free. We are excited to be a part of such special memories with you and your daughter.

Marilyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Went to two other dress shops before I found "the one" here! My dress was so dreamy! I find myself looking back at the pictures thinking, "If only I had a reason to wear it again!"

Sent on 08/19/2018

Allie · Married on 06/02/2018

I'm a little late but you brides will realize how long this planning stuff takes :) We had the BEST experience here! We had about 8 of us when I went for my first day of dress shopping. We made an appointment and were treated like royalty! The ladies here are wonderful! I'm pretty sure we went over our appointment time but you'd never know it based on those ladies! They never rushed me in any way and listened to ME! Especially when other people were offering their opinions, they listened to me and want I wanted to see in a dress! So many of the ladies working there would volunteer to help you find your perfect dress. My perfect dress came from an unexpected worker who thought it would work! I ended up picking that dress and everyone left that day as happy campers! A few months later the dress was in and we were off to alterations. Alterations at Wedding Angels is the way to go! They are wonderful and treat you like you're their daughter! No request was too silly and I felt taken care of and heard! She gave my spaghetti strapped dress sleeves and it was perfect! Every appointment I felt better and more excited for our big day! Not going to lie, I was sad when my alterations were finished! I had gotten used to seeing these ladies and getting to know them was the best part! In the process, my mother ended up finding her MOB dress there too! She was well taken care of as well! Everyone had great things to say about her dress too! I HIGHLY recommend Wedding Angels to any newly engaged lady! They have so many choices and will help you find exactly what you are looking for!!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 23
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 24
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 25
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 26
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 27
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 28

Claudia · Married on 05/12/2018

Leslie and Alicia were so sweet and welcoming! I found my dream dress by Essnece of Australia and it's sooo beautiful! They give you time to shop and browse dresses! They have a wide range of dresses and they were respectful of my budget! This was the first bridal store I visited and they gave me the best experience! Thank you for everything girls! Can't wait for my dress to come in!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Christy · Married on 04/28/2018

I want to give a great big thank you to all the ladies at Wedding Angels for helping to make my daughters wedding gown look amazing! It fit her perfectly! She looked like a princess in a fairytale wedding! Each time we went for fittings all the ladies were so helpful and friendly. Very calm and relaxing atmosphere. I felt like we were the only bridal party there! I highly recommend Wedding Angels for your wedding gown!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique 29

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

I totally loved working with Wedding Angels! I was looking all over Atlanta for the dress of my dreams, and after thinking that I would not find it and have to go to one that I thought would be good enough, I came here as my last stop. I found THE dress! From finding the dress to the MANY alterations that I needed ( had to change one part of the dress to please my parents- and it was not an easy change), they were a pleasure to work with. The girls who help you look for the dress, schedule your fitting appointments, and the ones who alter and steam your dress were all so accommodating and never once made me feel uneasy or like I was a burden. I really enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to any bride who wants an intimate experiences with lots of great dress choices to choose from!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Well, I am obsessed with this store. The first time I came to the store was last minute, spur the moment, after work one Monday. I was by myself and Sonia was amazing. I did not find a dress that day (I think i was in a weird mood that day) but knew I wanted to come back later. 3 weeks later I saw they were having an Essence of Australia truck show so I called and made an appointment for right when they opened. My second appointment we worked with Ashley, as well as Martine Harris, the Essence of Australia designer herself. It was an amazing event, we had champagne, cupcakes and gift bags from the Wedding Angels. I was able to find THE dress, as well as talk with them and the designer about some slight customization I wanted. It was an amazing experience working with them, finding my dress and meeting Martine. I love my dress and cannot wait to come back with my bridesmaids to show them the Wedding Angels experience! Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2017