Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Anna F. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Amazing Bridal Shop!

Wedding Angels is the best!! The shop is so cute, and has a large selection of dresses in a good price range. I shared my vision with Lauren, and she was able to pick out some great dresses for me to try on, along with letting me and my guests choose some to try on as well. She was patient as I tried and re-tried on my top 3 dresses to decide on the one! I went to two other bridal shops prior to wedding angels, and would highly recommend wedding dress shopping here! I also ended up getting my veil from wedding angels, because they found one that paired so well with my dress. Great experience!!!
  • W
    Whitney R. Getting married on 07/10/2022

They Saved My Wedding!!!

It was the day the country shut down, and it was the only day I could go wedding dress shopping. Without my mom or MOH there because of safety for them, I was bummed to take on the task without them.
    WA made me feel like they were there the whole time (thanks to FaceTime) and helped me pick the most unique and incredible dress. From the champagne toast to start the fitting, to saying yes to the dress, the whole process was a breeze.
    These girls are in the business to make dreams come true, and not sell you an overpriced gown to make a quick sale. Love this team of women!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn J. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Experience Customizing My Dress!

I scheduled an appointment at Wedding Angels specifically to see Martina Liana gowns. The salon is so cute and has such a wonderful selection. My consultant Karin is the store manager and I feel so lucky to have worked with her! She pulled the gowns I was interested in from stock, along with others she thought were a good match. She worked with me to customize the neckline and add a 3/4 sleeve, and was SO detailed in taking measurements and trying on other gowns by the same designer to reference certain plunges and strap thickness. When I returned two days later to “Say Yes” she had options at the ready so I could best envision my dress in Ivory, with sleeves, and even spent time selecting which lace appliqué to order for my veil. The store owner and several consultants stopped by the room to see the progression of the dress and it was such a welcoming environment. I feel like they are just as excited to see my dress as I am! Thank you, Karin and Wedding Angels!
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 05/27/2021

Best dressed!

Such a wonderful selection of dresses! I was lucky enough to be able to wear my dress twice.
    With all the stress from the wedding, i actually forgot to pick up my dress on the designated day! Which was 2 days before the ceremony. Luckily they were open on Friday and responded quickly to this freaked out bride.
    On my second to last fitting I forgot my shoes but brought them to my last one. The seamstress did not realize and I ended up tripping down the entire isle during my ceremony. I called store and was able to get the alteration done in time for the reception a few months later; no extra charge, of course.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 05/15/2021

A Dream Dress Experience

Words do not do Wedding Angels justice. From the moment I walked in the door I felt special and cared for. I didn’t feel like just another bride or just another sale. Shelby was amazing and listened to me every step of the way in finding my dream dress & custom veil, and the privacy of the rooms and flowing champagne made the experience one we will never forget. To top it off, my original chain store for my bridesmaids closed unexpectedly and left the girls without dresses, the team at Wedding Angels stepped up and helped me take care of all of my girls cross the globe as well.

From the very bottom of my heart, Thank You. These guys are top of the class !
  • Tori
    Tori B. Married on 04/17/2021

Charming All-Inclusive Bridal Boutique

When first walking into Wedding Angels, the cute boutique-feel of the store is extremely charming. The staff are very helpful and supportive, and are very well-trained in their knowledge of their products and services. Not only did I buy my wedding dress and veil from them, but we also ordered our bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen suits from them as well. Everything came together very nicely and even when some of the men’s suits needed some changes just days before the wedding, they were able to ship replacements overnight. I would highly recommend taking a look at their dresses for your wedding!
  • Brooke
    Brooke R. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing Selection!!

We used Wedding Angels for everything attire related to our wedding day! Wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, groomsman suits, MOB dress and MOG dress! I was able to view all of the pieces together and see how it all tied together! Shelby was amazing in making me feel my most beautiful in selecting my wedding dress. One of the groomsman had issues with the fit of his pants two days before the wedding and the overnighted replacements to the wedding venue so they were sitting there ready for wedding day. Incredible service! The whole team at Wedding Angels is amazing!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney A. Married on 02/08/2021

The best of the best

I can’t say enough about how incredible my experience at Wedding Angels was. I was only in town for a couple of days and they were so accommodating of my schedule. They also made sure that I had plenty of space for my large family to come with me and help me pick a dress. The staff was so incredibly kind and they all made me feel so special. My consultants, Leslie and Shelby, truly understood what I wanted and were very honest with me as well. They let me pick what I wanted at first and then chose dresses for me based off of my responses to the different dresses. I, of course, ended up with a dress that they had chosen for me because they are true experts in their field. My bridal gown shopping experience was more than I ever dreamed it would be thanks to the Wedding Angels. I cannot wait for my dress to come in!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Courtney, you're making us blush! ;) Meeting the whole fam was such fun. Your gown honestly could NOT be more perfect on you! XOXO
  • Macy
    Macy O. Married on 12/12/2020

Consultant Mallory is AMAZING!

I am so happy that I scheduled my first dress appointment at Wedding Angels! They had a wonderful selection of plus size dresses. My consultant Mallory was absolutely AMAZING. Mallory listened to what I was looking for and helped pick out gorgeous dresses for me to try on along with the dresses I picked. She was the absolute sweetest, my entire party fell in love with her! I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and got my veil for 10% off. I could not be happier with my experience here!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Macy we were incredibly honored to be a part of your wedding memories! We agree- Mallory is pretty fabulous. ;) Thank you for your kind words- they mean the world to all of us! XOXO
  • AURIE
    Aurie J. Married on 10/16/2020

They are awesome!!

The staff at Wedding Angles were extraordinary. The met you feel at home as well as making you feel like the most special bride on the planet!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Aurie, we are SO glad that we succeeded in making you feel at home! We are passionate about celebrating our brides and their love stories! Congrats on the wedding! XOXO
    Lindsey B. Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful gowns at great prices!

All of the staff at Wedding Angels were amazing from the sales people to the alterations team. My dress was my dream dress and as soon as I told my consultant what I had in mind, she pulled it. I tried on lots of other dresses but knew this was the one and I cancelled my other appointments. I lost a lot of weight between ordering and the start of my alterations so I had a lot of changes that had to be made but they made it all so perfect. The alterations were rather expensive compared to other quotes but I trusted them to get it right and I'm glad I stuck with them. I also got my veil and headpiece from them and the whole look was perfect!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine C. Married on 09/26/2020

Gorgeous wedding boutique with top-notch professionals

I absolutely adored my dress shopping experience at Wedding Angels! From the moment I walked in I was completely taken by the incredibly beautiful showroom, display of dresses, and warm and welcoming atmosphere. I attended this dress appointment alone (my mom and most of my close girlfriends aren’t local) but Cindi, whom I worked with, did a fabulous job with making the shopping experience a special one. She was such a joy to work with—so sweet and welcoming from the get-go, asked great questions and really helped me narrow down my vibe while staying respectful of my budget. You could tell she genuinely loved what she does! She also had excellent ideas for customizing dresses that I would have never thought of. While I didn’t find “the one” at WA, I would still HIGHLY recommend any and every bride in the ATL to add WA to their boutique list. If I could provide any feedback whatsoever, it’s that it would be nice to have dresses organized by budget in addition to fit. Otherwise, this was by far my favorite wedding dress shopping experience!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Jasmine! Thank you for your lovely words and great feedback about organizing the gowns! We will talk about this as a team. We are so grateful that you and Cindi met- she enjoyed working with you immensely! We were happy to be your "honorary family" when your out-of-town family couldn't be with you! XOXO
  • Brielle
    Brielle F. Married on 09/19/2020

Great experience

From picking out my dress to my last fitting, the experience was fun and easy! Tons of unique and beautiful options; I ended up buying my dress, veil, and bridesmaid dresses here.
  • Ashlyn
    Ashlyn T. Married on 08/02/2020

Best dress store ever!

The made my wedding dress shopping experience perfect!!! Literally was my fairy-godmother

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Ashlyn! We can't wait to see you in your gorgeous gown and the count down is ON for the BEST DAY EVER- your amazing August wedding! XOXO
  • Madison
    Madison C. Married on 07/18/2020

GORGEOUS Dress, Perfect Alterations

My dress was AMAZING. I had alterations done, and they did a great job listening to what I wanted with the wait and bust-line.
  • Nancy
    Nancy S. Married on 05/01/2020

Dress gallore!

This was my first experience at a bridal boutique. It was amazing everyone was so nice and welcoming. Gail was great at listening to what I was looking for in a dress and helping me decide and look through so many options. They have tons and tons more of styles!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Nancy! We're so excited to hear that you enjoyed our selection. It is pretty amazing how many gowns we have to choose from, isn't it?!? Gail loved her time with you and we are all honored to be a part of your wedding memories! XOXO
  • Annell
    Annell Married on 03/20/2020

The best experience!!

From the moment I walked in I was given nothing short of superb treatment. You truly feel that you were meant to be there. As soon as I was greeted I knew I was in for a special experience. And boy let me tell you did they delivered! My consultant (or Angel) Gail, was nothing short of amazing!!! When we pulled dresses she asked me what dress should I try on first, I told her to surprise me, her first pick was MY DRESS! I will be bringing the rest of my bridal party and mother back to purchase their gowns. If you are looking for a personal experience you will definitely get it here!!!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

Annell we are so touched that we gave you the experience of your dreams! That's what gets us out of bed every day...making memorable experiences for brides like YOU! Gail has a special way of showing her love for her brides. So happy you are one of our Wedding Angels Brides! XOXO
  • User1977691 1+ year ago
    I has the most amazing experience finding MY dress!! Sonia was my consultant and was so much fun and helpful! Our appointment was at 12:30 and once I had found my dress I wanted my extended family to see it so Sonia stayed with us and rejacked me up once they all arrived we were there till about 4:30. She definitely made my experience one I will never forget. Thank you so much! I'm happy to say I'm a Wedding Angel!!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are delighted that you loved your experience in our boutique. Sonia is indeed a fun and talented lady with a great eye for accessories! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding memories. We can't wait to see pictures!
  • Kirby
    Kirby Married on 12/14/2019

The most patient, caring, kind, and wonderful staff!

I am the most indecisive bride, and Leslie was BEYOND patient with me! She spent hours helping me try on as many dresses as I wanted, swapping out straps, colors, sleeves, etc. to help me see what my other options were if I wanted to make customizations. She was able to see my vision and understand my style almost better than I could. At the end of the day, I didn't find my dress at Wedding Angels, but I wish I did because the staff there is truly AMAZING. I kept going back and forth about buying my #1 dress at Wedding Angels over the dress I ended up choosing at another store, simply because I couldn't fathom giving my business to anyone else. :( At the end of the day, I had to remind myself, it's about the dress and not the lovely staff.. so I went with a dress from another store, but I wanted to leave this review, because that is how much I loved and appreciated my experience at Wedding Angels. A bunch of my friends recently got engaged, so it's my mission to ensure every single one of my them shops at Wedding Angels for their wedding dress!! Leslie + Jackie and the rest of the staff are simply the best!!
  • Cortney
    Cortney B. Married on 11/30/2019

Entire staff is AMAZING and so are the dresses!

Where do I even start, I loved everything about going here especially when compared to the uppity experiences I had at other bridal salons. This place felt like home, but with a HUGE selection of dresses. I wanted a specific type of dress and they had so many!! Mallory was the sweetest, most amazing consultant throughout everything. It felt like I had known her forever! So thankful for her - we found the perfect dress and i'll treasure it forever! My mom also purchased tailored her mother of bride dress here and i'll be posting that photo - I've never seen her light up a room like this. I had the Best. Wedding. Thank you all!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are OVERWHELMED by your kind words! We loved being a part of your wedding and WOW the photos are INCREDIBLE! Congrats! XOXO
  • Donna
    Donna Married on 11/02/2019

Fabulous!!

This boutique has something special for everyone. They are extremely friendly, and our consultant was VERY patient with me because I went in with no clue as to what I wanted to wear on my special day. They have a large selection of designs with a budget for every bride. We really enjoyed our time at Wedding Angels :)
    Amanda Married on 10/12/2019

The most perfect experience

I got both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses here. Brittany was amazing and even stayed after hours so we could come back to pick up my dress. All of the staff members were extremely helpful and great to work with.
    Laura Married on 10/12/2019
    WOW! My experience at Wedding Angels exceeded my expectations. I personally worked with Gail to find my perfect wedding dress. She listened to everything I had to say about the style I wanted and had no question picking out the right one. I felt like a princess, just like every bride to be should! We are going back at the end of this month to pick out the bridesmaid dresses and of course I requested to work with Mrs.Gail. She is the BEST! You get offered champagne, cookies and the upmost attention. It's all about YOU when you walk in. I love love love this place!
    Laura G. Married on 10/11/2019

Everything you need and want

Wedding Angels made finding a wedding dress a ton of fun. This shop felt like home. The shop itself reminds me of being inside someone's house. I found a gorgeous dress. Actually, I found two.

Since this is my second marriage, I didn't want to do the traditional white, cream, champagne, or rose colored dress. I wanted something bold, maybe a blue dress, or maybe something with a couple of different colors. I went to several other shops and they all looked at me like I was crazy. Nobody had anything. But Wedding Angels was different. They got creative. They showed me all different color Mother of the Bride dresses and showed me how they could alter them to make them more like what I wanted. So we found something. I loved it. But...it was still a Mother of the Bride dress, and I wanted a dress that would shout to the world that I was the bride!

Fast forward a few weeks when I'm coming in for my first alteration appointment. Right inside the door, just put on the mannequin, was the dress of my dreams! It was EXACTLY what I wanted. When I looked at it, I knew it was mine. And it was DEFINITELY a wedding dress! It was black lace over a white dress, with silver sparkles all through it. A long, long train with buttons all the way down the back. Never have I seen anything like it. It was the most unique, different dress I've ever seen. When I walked in, I was stunned. I said to them, if you will take back the first dress, which is beautiful but it's just not quite there, then I will get this dress. I knew it was mine the first second I laid eyes on it. Not only had they JUST put it on the mannequin so I was the first to try it on, but it fit like a dream, like I knew it would. I hardly needed any alterations. Wedding Angels was a dream to work with. I can't imagine any of those other stuffy stores ever having a dress this different, or willing to take exchange the first dress for the second one. They were absolutely lovely to work with.

At my wedding, everyone went gaga over that dress. They said I looked like Scarlet O'hara. Even my husband's aunt, who worked in a bridal shop for over 30 years, said it was the most beautiful dress she'd ever seen.

Thank you Wedding Angels, especially Mallory!!! for making my wedding day the best day ever!