Weddeo Reviews

8 Reviews for Weddeo

1 User photo

Weddeo 1

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

I originally wanted a videographer, but when we found out the numbers we were way over budget. My sister came across Weddeo and explained the process. What better way to incorporate your friends and family to create your wedding video for a fraction of the price. Nick is very accommodating and responsive. I highly recommend Weddeo for your videography needs!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

We really enjoyed working with Weddeo for our wedding. The video is lovely and we enjoy sharing it with our friends and family. Thank you Weddeo!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Michele · Married on 06/08/2017

What can I say??? My ENTIRE experience with Weddeo was nothing short of amazing. When we initially started planning our wedding, we knew videography was at the top of our list...
    However, the more research we did, our hopes of having our amazing day filmed, were growing more and more grim by the day. We simply didn't want to break the bank.
    One day, my fiance was doing some research and found Weddeo. At first, I was skeptical, but after researching other companies, and scouring the web for reviews, Weddeo was the OBVIOUS choice. I can say it now, because the planning is all over-but I was a picky bride! (shocker!)
    I didn't want anything that was complicated or just didn't work! So, I contacted Weddeo, and low and behold the owner called me back! I was able to ask EVERY SINGLE question and Nick Storey (the owner) dispelled every concern which surfaced. This entire process was incredibly seamless. After I signed up online, they sent me an instructional email detailing what to expect until the big day.
    Although, we decided to not hire a traditional videographer, this was seriously the next best thing...We called on a few talented friends and family to man the cameras throughout the ceremony and reception. We also asked the guest to utilize the Weddeo app by posting any picture or add'l video footage to the app. The fun part about this entire experience was that we had candid images and video from various perspectives throughout the evening! Once Weddeo did their editing magic, we received an amazing wedding video which captured every aspect of our day - which we'll have forever! :)
    So...Here's a recap: Downloading the Weddeo App. Seamless. Receiving the HD video equipment. Seamless. Easy to follow instructions? Seamless. Sending back the equipment? Seamless.
    If you want a videographer at your wedding, but can't afford or choose not to use a chunk of your budget to hire one, Weddeo is your answer! You'll be glad you used them. Seriously...just do it. :)

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Weddeo 2

Beka · Married on 05/28/2016

We knew we wanted to video our wedding, so that we could go back and capture the moments. This was a great way and affordable way to do just that! I love that I can go back and watch our ceremony, and it didn't cost a fortune. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2016

Working with Weddeo has been nothing but a positive experience. Due to budgeting for a large wedding, we were leaning towards not having a videographer because of the expense. As I was going back and forth about it, I decided to just throw something out on Facebook so see if my friends had any recommendations for a low cost videographer. An old coworker of mine suggested Weddeo. Weddeo was such a great idea and definitely in our budget. Our guests loved helping out in trying to capture our special day for us too! I was even more grateful for Weddeo when we found out our photographer had permanently lost more than half our wedding photos before they were downloaded (including the brides family, group bridal part shots, the whole ceremony, and all of the reception). As you can imagine, we were devastated. As my mom was trying to console a crying bride, she decided to reach out to the great staff at Weddeo to see if they could help. They sent us a handful of wonderful pictures my guest has captured that were uploaded through their app and went above and beyond to try and help us get back those photographed moments that were lost. They even threw in an extra highlight video that wasn't apart of our package at no cost! We were grateful for their support when it wasn't even their problem to begin with. They truly care about their customers and want you to relive the most amazing moments from your special day! When you choose Weddeo, you aren't just getting a high quality video of your wedding day, you're getting a staff of people who care about you and truly want you to remember how magical your wedding day was. We Love Weddeo!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Hanna · Married on 01/24/2015

When I saw an add for "do it yourself videography" I started researching right away. I looked at tons (at least 12) of companies to rent from and compared everything from price to camera quality to testimonials to shipping rates and found that Weddeo was my #1 no doubt about it choice. I filled out their online form and completely forgot about it after that. Two days before my wedding, I remembered when my cameras arrived in the mail! This made it the #1 easiest thing I ordered/organized for my wedding day. After that I forgot about it again because I was doing EVERYTHING else! So, after the wedding when I finally found the cameras, two of them had footage on them, one of them had been sitting on a chair the entire wedding and had no footage at all. However, they were still able to make an AMAZING video for us. They were unbelievably friendly, helpful, and even worked with me when I lost a charging chord, and my shipping return box, and all the packaging material.

Tip: stop searching, just choose Weddeo.
    Tip: Put someone that is not the bride in charge of the videography!

Thank you Weddeo! I enjoyed my videos more than my $2,000 photographs!

Sent on 05/27/2015

I think this idea is very innovative and budget friendly! My husband and I weren't looking to hire a videographer so this was a great option. Nick was responsive to all of our questions and very easy to work with.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Christina · Married on 05/28/2017

3.5

Working with Weddeo was easy from beginning to end. I had a traditional videographer for my wedding and I didn't love the results. For everything we paid, the video was choppy, the on-camera light was blinding and distracting during our reception, the interviews put the guests on edge, and the operator wasn't much of a people person. Thankfully my sister didn't have to suffer any of those complaints. The bridesmaids and I gave my sister a package from Weddeo as her shower gift. She initially thought videography was out of her budget and was going to go without. I knew there must be a better way - and Weddeo was it! We had all the perks of shooting the footage ourselves, seeing the people who were really important to her big day being featured, no creepy cameraman or awkward interviews and still received a beautifully edited video when the festivities ended. The team at Weddeo was great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone interested in videography for their event.

Sent on 09/22/2017