Wed Reviews

Wed View more information

Meredith R. Married on 04/09/2022

The best wedding planner.

Brittany and her team went above and beyond in every aspect to make sure our wedding was perfect! Could not recommend her enough if you want a wonderful planner! We loved having her as our planner and couldn’t imagine planning a wedding without her!
    Kyla K. Married on 05/15/2021

Highly recommend! Brittany is the best!

I cannot say enough good things about Brittany. She is AMAZING— so sweet, calm, and organized. She kept us on track throughout the wedding planning process and was always available for questions. She is so knowledgable in the wedding planning space (especially with barn venues) and and was able to provide great recommendations and suggestions. On the day of our wedding, Brittany and her assistant, Kayla, were SO attentive to the wedding party and family throughout the night ensuring that everyone had a drink in their hand, got to try the appetizers, that we knew where to go/where to be, that everything stayed on schedule, etc, etc. We had some major issues with our shuttle company, which could have been a disaster, but Brittany worked quickly to communicate with the bus drivers to get it straightened out, shifted our timeline to maximize our cocktail hour, then convinced the band to stay 20 min late for us. The flow of the night was so smooth and it was everything we could have dreamed. I highly HIGHLY recommend Brittany as a wedding coordinator!!
    Chelsea S. Married on 03/27/2021

Dream Team!

Brittany and her team were a DREAM! We could not have planned our wedding without the help and guidance of Brittany! She made sure everything went smoothly and was so organized and timely through the planning process! Loved working with Wed by Brittany!
    Lindsey P. Married on 05/19/2019

Never in my wildest dreams...

My “wedding” experience with Brittany was actually a Vow Renewal Ceremony...that I knew nothing about! My husband had a dream and zero plans about how to get this done, but he knew he wanted it to be a surprise and have all the details perfect without me lifting a finger. I adore my husband, but there is no way he could’ve pulled it off on his own. He will tell you that Brittany was on top of every last detail and used everything he told her to make it the ceremony of MY dreams without even knowing about it. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever told you that he could’ve planned this and pulled it off without me knowing about it or controlling every last detail of it. But he did. THEY did!! It was the perfect day and I didn’t do a THING! Brittany is amazing at what she does and made planning the day so simple for my husband. The day of, I got to see her in action, and I was in awe- truly! Not a single detail overlooked or scenario unprepared for. She’s a pro! One in a million!!
  • Marcheta
    Marcheta W. Married on 06/04/2016

Outstanding

Our daughter's wedding was so easy and enjoyable because of Brittany's planning, attention to detail, and guidance. There were no surprise issues during the flawless weekend, which enabled the family to all have a blast!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/10/2008

Smooth as glass

From the first meeting til the very last guest left the wedding Brittany was so perfect. She’s like a duck on water, she makes it look so easy. My wedding day was absolutely amazing and we even had some hiccups (like rain) but Brittany smoothed everything out like it never happened. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.