70 Reviews for We Cater To You

Mediterranean (1)
Nut Free (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
68 We Cater To You Reviews

From the moment I made contact with Kym and explained my situation dealing with a catering company before contacting her, she was all too familiar with the "bait and switch" method I had explained. Kym assured me that's not how she ran her business and that I wouldn't encounter any of that.
I couldn't have been more pleased how everything turned out. I can't thank the staff enough for the amazing food and making this process effortless.

Profile Picture Elena, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We got married on October 14th at Gale Woods Farm and happened upon Kym from We Cater to You at a wedding fair that was hosted by the Three Rivers Parks. Wow are we glad we did! We could not have asked for a better catering company! Kym and Lynn are THEEEEEE best! Our first meeting with Kym felt like a happy hour chat with a friend we had known for years! She has so much knowledge about weddings in general that she was not only helpful with catering, but also helped us with suggestions for DJs and Linens, etc. She is very passionate about her job and she is absolutely wonderful at it! Lynn is one of the best chefs ever! We had our tasting with Kym and Lynn and it was so laid back, we would like to have a wedding every month, just so we can go to more tastings! There was no pressure and they are flexible in working with whatever you want. We wanted to do heavy appetizers for our wedding and I feel like we tried no less than 30 options at our tasting. All were so yummy! My wife even had a strange request for a cotton candy machine because she loves Cotton Candy and We Cater to You made it happen. We can't even being to count how many people have told us that our wedding food was the best wedding food they have ever had! Kym and Lynn truly cared about our wedding and working with them felt like having friends as guests at our wedding, not paid employees. Their staff the day of was respectful, knowledgeable and efficient! My wife is gluten free and they went above and beyond to make sure she could eat everything they provided at our reception, even making gluten free bread crumbs for their amazing stuffed mushroom and providing gluten free graham crackers for the S'mores bar. The best part is their prices are so reasonable! I cannot believe the disparity between catering quotes that we received from other companies compared to We Cater to You. Honestly they were 50% lower than most and we loved working with a smaller company! Loved them!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kym went above and beyond as our caterer! She came to the venue on two separate occasions with us and even helped in the planning process. Not only was she amazing to work with, the food was incredible!

Profile Picture Taryn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

"Lynn's team is so accommodating and efficient! Our wedding shuttle ended up running late - which pushed our dinner back later than expected. The We Cater to You staff didn't bat an eye and patiently waited for our "go-ahead". While running around figuring out other wedding logistics, I didn't have to worry about the buffet once. They quickly and quietly set up all the food and kept a close eye on the taco bar. Which by the way, TASTED AMAZING, and very reasonably priced! We got so many compliments on the food from our guests - we'll definitely be recommending Lynn's services for future events.
A huge thanks to the WCTY crew!!"

Profile Picture Mika, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We loved working with Kym and her staff for our big day! Kym was with me every step of the way... meeting, planning menu, giving ideas, being open to suggestions and change! Such a relief to a you are in good hands! Even though we had a "smaller" wedding, she still treated it like it was the only thing her plate! They really did cater t
o us!!
Food was amazing and we got plenty of compliments!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We Cater to You was an amazing company to work with! Lynn and Kym were extremely helpful, and helped guide us through the process. The food was amazing, the staff was amazing, and we will definitely use them for our future catering needs!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Lynn and Kym went way above and beyond for our wedding. They guided us to make choices about our menu so that it would be delicious. Kym had a lot of experience with our venue and helped us with where the tables should be set up and how the night should flow. The food was excellent. Every person at my wedding talked to me afterwards to say how delicious the food was. They are a dynamic team that made our night magical.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kym, Lynn and the We Cater to You team were OUTSTANDING in their service of our wedding with 200 guests. From the moment we met Kym and Lynn at their commercial kitchen, and tasted Lynn's amazing food, we knew we were in good hands. Not only did Kym and Lynn help us plan a cohesive meal (and meet all the special dietary needs of our guests), but Kym was essential to our organization of the space in our venue and the timing of our day. Kym went above and beyond to give us advice, answer our questions, and even took care of resolving a non-catering related issue with our venue. Now, the important part: serving 200 people. The We Cater To You team was beyond impressive with their service at our wedding. The floor team were like cleaning/busing/water filing NINJAS! The bartending team was quick. Everyone was SO friendly. And the FOOD. Oh my. We can't say enough about how delicious the food was. Neither can our guests--everyone we have seen since the wedding has RAVED about the delicious meal. Many thanks to Lynn, Kym, and the We Cater To You team for making such a central part of our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

They are on time, responsive to questions, and most importantly deliver a great product, their food is delicious!

Profile Picture User7168920, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The hype is real. I don't think there is a caterer who will work harder for you. They are above and beyond. They were able to create a feast that worked within our budget, they were easily able to accommodate our guests dietary restrictions, and while we were blessed with great weather, we felt reassured they could work with any problem that may have arisen. Most importantly, the food was delicious!

Profile Picture Jane, 8/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

From start to finish, Lynn and Kym were amazing to work with for our wedding on 4.16.16. I was picky and had many special requests, all of which were accommodated flawlessly. The value, the food presentation, the wonderful staff, we can't say enough. You get one chance to get it right at a wedding... and they nailed it! Two months later and we are still getting comments on how wonderful the food was. We are so grateful to them and their staff for making our big day one we will never forget.

Profile Picture Russ, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We Cater to You was even better than we hoped for!! The food was amazing and the owners, Lynn and Kym, were there serving the whole day to make sure everything went smoothly. The service was wonderful and everyone was commenting how delicious the food was. They also provide bartenders (who were very good) and you can purchase the alcohol through a liquor store which saved us a lot of money. They were very flexible with us and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5618143, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Awesome attention to detail. Kym & Lynn are great people and made the entire event run so smooth. Staff paid so much attention to all the details. We would recommend We Cater to You for your wedding & other events.

Profile Picture Dan, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Gluten Free, Vegan, Bartender(s)

Kym and Lynn were easy to work with every step of the way. Kym provided helpful, patient guidance when I wasn't sure what to do during certain parts of the process. Only a week from the wedding, a somewhat large issue came up with the venue's equipment but they accommodated and I didn't even hear about it until after the fact (it was the venue's fault but Kym stepped in to save the day!). On the event day, the buffet style dinner was executed seamlessly for 170 people. Most importantly, the food was FANTASTIC. Guests raved about it that night and afterward. Even my 'foodie' aunt and mother-in-law were impressed! If I were to do it all again I would, without a doubt, choose the same caterers.

Profile Picture Tiegan, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We Cater to You was amazing for our wedding! So responsive, accommodated all our needs, both flexible and on top of it, and made us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything that day. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Miriam, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kym and Lynn from We Cater To You were an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial contact, right on through the day of our wedding, We Cater To You provided excellent customer service. I worked directly with Kym to plan tastings, work on the menu, and go over all of the little details for the day. She was prompt, professional and lovely to work with. We Cater To You helped us to plan a menu that fit our budget and included all details of the evening from appetizers, salad, main course (plated dinner) to dessert. The night of our wedding, the service staff was professional and did a great job of serving appetizers and dinner to our guests. We Cater To You's pasty chef Amy created a beautiful cake a variety of of other desserts that we loved. On all accounts: price, communication, customer service and quality of food, we enthusiastically recommend We Cater To You.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

My sister used We Cater to You for her wedding in 2008 and my Husband and I were thrilled that she was on the list for approved Vendors at our Venue! They did such an amazing job getting everything together and communicating the timeline of everything from the appetizers to the dessert bars. We highly recommend them for any event that you need catered!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They are wonderful ladies! The food was so delicious and they provide excellent service!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were amazed by Kym and Lynn. They went above and beyond in every aspect of our wedding reception. The guests loved the food and the service. We loved that they were professional, efficient, and friendly! In the three weeks since our wedding, we have already recommended them to others. They are highly recommended for anyone who wants to eliminate stress from an event!

Profile Picture Martha & Mark, 3/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

This is the very best catering service that I've ever worked with. The professional & kind personal interactions was a breath of fresh air. I was amazed at the quick responses to my many questions and the follow through on every single promised detail.

Their staff are wonderful people whom provided excellent service to our guests at our very large wedding reception. The food for almost 300 people came out very fresh and HOT and our guests raved about the unique and scrumptious food!

The price was exceptional! They worked with out budget and were able to provide a menu better than we had hoped for.

Since our experience all along was so positive, we asked that they also cater the 50 person Sunday brunch for the out of town relatives the next day. A delicious brunch was brought to our home, served and cleaned up beautifully. WHAT A GIFT! I will tell everyone I know who is in need of a caterer to meet with 'We Cater To YOU"! They will be our first choice in any catered event in the future! I now clearly understand why they've won so many awards! You will love working with Kym & Lynn at We Cater To You!

Profile Picture Bob and Kathy, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kym and Lynn were absolutely amazing!! They were personable, knowledgeable, and professional! My husband and I truly felt as though we could ask them anything, like they were good friends of ours- they even worked with us to stay within our budget.

As for the food- not enough can be said! I had people tell me at my wedding, that the food that was served was the best ever - a direct quote from one of our guests, "This was THEE BEST wedding food I have ever had!"

The food was colorful, flavorful, and fit our venue and wedding theme perfectly!

Kym and Lynn went above and beyond our expectations- absolutely fabulous!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food is one our "Big 3" things for our wedding - we did an Asian-Swedish fusion buffet for 185 guests and sought a caterer willing to do it. Lynn & Kym are outstanding. They love what they do and are excited to try anything you want on your menu - they want to get it right. We had a misunderstanding about one of our menu items and they were genuinely apologetic and went above and beyond to find a solution. You work with these women the entire way and you create a relationship, which meant a lot to us.

They are overall fantastic and worth every bit -- everyone I talked to raved about the food!! Who could ask for more? The authentic Swedish meatballs with homemade lingonberry sauce was a huge hit, as well as the lo mein, fried rice, mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, and salmon. Super accommodating for those with dietary preferences - and have awesome options for vegans and gluten-free folks (which usually isn't the case). Would love to cater with them again and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kym and Lynn were very helpful in the planning stages! They provided a lot of helpful suggestions! We heard numerous comments from out guests on how much they enjoyed the food! Several guests commented on how impressed with the 'over-the top' professionalism of everything (staff, presentation of food, serving of food, etc.)!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Kymberli and Lynn at We Cater to You are FABULOUS to work with! They provided lots of helpful guidance, but ultimately left decisions to us. We had a lovely tasting to decide on dishes. We did a buffet and We Cater to You provided lots of options for an excellent price. They also coordinated linen and china rental, which made things so easy.

At the event, they set up the china and linens, and also our centerpieces. Everything looked beautiful! We did a cocktail hour first where We Cater to You provided great appetizers. Both Lynn and Kym were at the event and were extremely helpful. They helped with timing, kept me in the loop without overwhelming me, and made sure everything went smoothly. Their banquet captain also did an excellent job!

For food, we got the flank steak with Italian seasoning and the lemon basil chicken for entrees. For sides, we did fresh green beans, mashed potatoes with two options for gravy, a salad with two options for dressing, and rolls. Everything was delicious! It was cooked perfectly and served at the right temperature. We got lots of compliments and there was enough for everyone. For people with special dietary needs (vegetarian, gluten free), they provided a great tofu and vegetable dish in spicy peanut sauce for no additional charge. For the kids, there were chicken tenders and fries at a great price!

We also got our cake through We Cater to You and were very happy! Amy, the pastry chef, was very easy to work with. She guided us through the decisions and delivered exactly what we asked for.

I recommend We Cater to You to anyone planning an event! They are friendly, extremely flexible, and ultimately deliver fabulous food for a good price. They coordinated directly with the staff at our reception, which made things so easy for us. I had total peace of mind and knew that I could trust them with all the details for the event. It was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/20/14, 1 Review