We Are One Photography Reviews

We Are One Photography 6
We Are One Photography 7

Virginia · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

We hired Josh and Brooke for our wedding photos and had a wonderful experience! They are not only amazing at what they do, but also very easy to work with. My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of the camera but Josh and Brooke made it fun and easy. We would highly recommend We Are One Photography!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/05/2018

This husband and wife duo are absolutely amazing! Based on a recommendation, we hired them to do our engagement photos and didn't get a chance to meet before the actual shoot date. All the details were taken care of over email and the booking process was quick and painless. Brooke was our photographer for an evening at a southend brewery and a garage rooftop in uptown. My fiance is notoriously terrible at taking pictures, but Brooke made us feel so comfortable and had great ideas for poses and action shots! She really kept things running smoothly for hours. We received our final edited photos in less than two weeks and I cannot get over how amazing they are. We've gotten tons and tons of compliments from our friends, families and coworkers. We can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Adrienne · Married on 01/20/2018

This couple was amazing to work with and produced just as amazing photographs of our wedding day! They are beautiful memories that we will cherish forever, all thanks to WAOP!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Kristi · Married on 01/13/2018

Photography unicorns

Brooke and Josh are an amazing team that perfectly captured everything from our mountaintop engagement to our final reception moments. Throughout the entire process, they were professional, friendly, and wise. On our wedding day, Brooke kept telling me to focus on each moment and each emotion. She encouraged me to be present for everything that day, which was such a sweet blessing. When we got our pictures back, we were over the moon with excitement. We Are One captured all of our special moments, our love, and everything in between. We cannot say "thank-you" enough to this amazing team. Finally, it is important for me to note that my husband and I pride ourselves in our natural lack of photogenic-ness, but Brooke and Josh made us look like professionals. We are so thankful for them and the way they share their gifts.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    We Are One Photography 8
    We Are One Photography 9
    We Are One Photography 10
    We Are One Photography 11

Aria · Married on 06/23/2017

It's a good problem to have - when you have so many incredible wedding photos to choose from, and you can't decide what to hang up in your house...#ALLOFTHEM !!!

Josh and Brooke, I love you both so much. Thank you for making me and Alex's wedding day and process special and smooth. If anyone is considering We Are One Photography, make the decision to just do it. Quality photos, and quality people to work with. They will make you feel like family, and they pay so much attention to detail. Can't speak highly enough.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    We Are One Photography 12

Morgan · Married on 05/26/2017

Photos are something that are extremely important to us so photos were a huge thing for our wedding! Josh and Brooke are an amazing husband and wife photographer team! They do such a wonderful job capturing moments that you will cherish forever! I am so thankful we chose them and for all they did for for us! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    We Are One Photography 20
    We Are One Photography 21
    We Are One Photography 22

Lacey · Married on 05/19/2017

Brooke and Josh were such a joy to work with! They understood exactly what we wanted, and went above and beyond to give it to us. They captured our engagement and wedding day photos beautifully. Above all, they captured our relationship, and I will always be thankful for that. If you want incredible pictures taken by incredible people, pick them!

Sydney · Married on 03/03/2017

Josh and Brooke are amazing people, and incredible photographers. They are insanely gifted, work so hard to capture every little moment, and always go above and beyond. This is not just a business for them, but their heart and ministry. I am OBSESSED with our wedding photos, and they were able to do a video of our ceremony as well. They also get everything back to you crazy fast! I cannot wait to have them document more moments in our lives in the years to come. Thank you both for everything!! Pick them, you will not be disappointed!

Tessa · Married on 09/22/2016

If you are searching for photographers that will treat you with the upmost care and joy and who showcase their passion with every click of their camera, then look no further than Brooke and Josh. We Are One Photography provided me with not only a positive and fun environment but with photographs that truly encapsulated my personality and vision. I am forever grateful for their gift and how they used it to create lasting memories for myself and many others!

Alicen · Married on 09/10/2016

Brooke and Josh treated us like we were family, like we were so much more than paying customers. We felt important and loved! Definitely a great couple to document your special day.

Luis · Married on 07/16/2016

We Are One Photography" are very talented and profesional people. Their work is outstanding and beautiful! Our wedding day will be remembered beautifully through their work. We recommend them for any special event you might need. We am very satisfied with the work of this very talented couple.

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We Are One Photography is composed of a warm, friendly, and professional couple. Brooke and Josh shot our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and our wedding day. They were so professional and respectful, but also treated us as if we were family and made shoots so fun! They always communicated with us effectively before, during, and after the shoots to make sure we were completely happy and satisfied with their product. I have no complaints; even though my husband and I live in Ohio, we will probably still find ways to use this wonderful duo as our photographers for many years to come!

Cassi · Married on 06/11/2016

We are one photography documented my husband and I's wedding day as well as my bridal portraits. They were absolutely amazing! Having two photographers was a must for me and the husband and wife duo did not disappoint! All of the angles and shots were not the typical wedding pictures which I loved! Our pictures turned out stunning and really showed the happiness of our wedding day. The photographers were very professional and answered all questions and accommodated everything we wanted! Our photos are something we are going to cherish forever!!

Carmen · Married on 04/02/2016

Cannot say enough good things about We Are One Photography. My husband and I used them for engagement, bridal, wedding, and a session with our new pup and all of the pictures were wonderful. I constantly find myself going back and looking at the pictures because they bring me so much joy! They know exactly how to capture the special moments and are some of the best people you will ever meet!

Shayla · Married on 12/19/2015

We Are One Photography did the photography for our wedding day, and we could not have been happier with the results. This couple is professional, easy to work with, creative, and thoughtful. What we enjoyed most about working with Josh and Brooke is the fact that, as a husband and wife team, they have a good understanding of what the bride and groom are feeling, expecting, and hoping for on their wedding day. Their own unique love story brings that special touch of romance to the photography that only a husband/wife team can capture.