WBA Studio Reviews

86 | Punta Cana, DO

86 Reviews for WBA Studio

Carla · Married on 02/16/2015

Claudia was amazing being our photographer thank you

Sent on 03/05/2015

Our pictures turned out great! Everything was so beautiful and Amy our photographer was such a nice young lady and easy to work with.

Kären · Married on 01/16/2015

Our photography experience for our wedding was wonderful! She took amazing pictures, was fun, and was even willing to help my family out with their own personal photos! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Kaylee · Married on 01/10/2015

You ask "Would I recommend this vendor to a friend?"
    In fact I already have many times!

I've written reviews on Facebook, Trip Advisor and I've told anyone who will listen.
    I've had over 25 brides contact me from Trip Advisor and I've told all of them to be prepared to upgrade their photo packages. I know how nerve racking it can be to book a photographer that you have never meet, but Claudia H was amazing!!! I've even shared some of our photos with those who have inquired.

My husband and I were blown away with the quality of our photos, the only regret we have from our wedding was not requesting a Larger photographers Package, and having her for longer.
    I can not say enough good things about our photographer, She is was so much more than we had even hoped for.

I would like to say a special thanks to Claudia, She has given us a gift that we can cherish forever. She is a very talented photographer and is worth every penny.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Thank you to Amelia, she was WOW;) and the pictures WOW to:)

Victoria · Married on 01/09/2015

Claudia was amazing!!! We really did not want traditional photos, we asked that we have "fun" photos - and this is exactly what Claudia guided us to do. They were so much fun to take, and all of the photos turned out so amazing it was hard to decide which ones to buy. The photos were a great quality and Claudia was very professional. Amazing experience!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Very pleased with all services provided by Claudia & Julio, great communication and easy to work with. Captured all the special moments.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Mallary · Married on 12/03/2014

Excellent service and the photos were beautiful!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Claudia I thjnk her name was amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Alia · Married on 11/24/2014

WBA did the videography for our wedding ceremony at the NOW Larimar and captured it beautifully!

Sent on 02/18/2015

everything went really good and it was fast and great service

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jamie · Married on 11/08/2014

We had a great experience with the WBA Team. Our Photos turned out beautifully and as well as the video. It was a very hot day and you can't tell how much we were sweating by looking at our pictures! They also did a great job of making sure the random photo on-lookers were not included in our photos! We were able to view our photos a day or two after the wedding and able to pick up our printed photos a day or two after that. The WBA Team did an amazing job and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Louis · Married on 11/05/2014

We received an excellent service from Ana at the wedding office

Sent on 11/30/2014
  • Chris

Chris F. · Married on 04/08/2021

Great pics. Exactly what we expected.

The initial meeting was very informative. The photographer and videographer did a great job. Great end product.

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 03/25/2021

Destination Wedding

I throughly enjoyed my experience with WBA! They were quick to send my link and get the final copies back to me. I would def recommend them!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Lisa · Married on 01/20/2017

Highly recommend Ana and her team.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Abi · Married on 01/07/2017

Ana was wonderful from day one to our arrival at Secrets Royal Beach, communication was fantastic and she was very understanding of all my questions. We'd paid for a wedding package that already included some photos and a video but we wanted extras which Ana kindly helped us with. The only disappointment was on collecting the photos as the language barrier and miscommunication with our wedding photographer meant that we nearly didn't get everything before we flew home. The photos were stunning and our wedding day was perfect and for us that's what mattered, I highly recommend Ana and the team for unbelievable wedding photos.

Sent on 03/23/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Abi for your review! I was a great pleasure to meet you and to work with you, and I hope to see you again for your Anniversary... ;) Many greetings from Punta Cana!

Alka · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and i were married at Now Resort. My experience with our wedding planner, Yeomandry was very good. She was very helpful with my wedding jitters and said all the right things. The food was excellent for both our private welcome party and the ceremony and reception. The woman at the spa who did my hair and makeup was better than I could have wished for. I wish i remembered her name. Our photographer Amalia, was the best. She is artistic, creative,sweet. I only wished we got the better photography package for just before the ceremony and the private parties. I was pleasantly surprised by the strong direction she gave to my challenging family. My husband and I were so pleased with the pictures we had to purchase more of the pictures than what was in our packages. We still plan on purchasing more when we get a chance. Thank you very much to all of the people involved in making our wedding great.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Amalia was incredible! She captured timeless moments at our wedding and she was very personable. She was also open to our ideas and picture requests.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Pictures were beautiful, we got them 2 days after the wedding. Everyone was really helpful and we were really comfortable during all the pictures which made them come out better.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Ana Maria did some AMAZING pictures during our photoshoot!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

3.5

The photos were amazing! The price was quite high to purchase all wedding photos, which we did, because we didn't want to lose any of them!

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • L.a.

L.a. A. · Married on 11/03/2020

We decided to elope - WBA captured the happiest Wedding Photos we've ever seen

My husband and I decided to elope in Punta Cana at the RIU Republica the day after we booked the trip, and with only a month before our departure. We were the only two guests at our wedding, and managed to pull off a beautiful, simple beach ceremony.

Nico at WBA was respectful of our budget and offered a simple package with enough quality prints to capture the ceremony and on the beach after. His assistant, Vladimir, was the photographer on the day, and he knew exactly how to capture the best moments of the wedding, while offering suggestions to pose for romantic pictures.

After the wedding, we met on a different day to review our final choices from the selection chosen by Nico’s team. The suggestions were great, yet it was easy to narrow down our final choices. The final, retouched photos were wonderful. We think it was the best money we could have spent on a simple, and last min wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Beach weddings should also have their photo session in the garden area too

Sent on 05/02/2016

3.5

Our photographer was great! She was super nice, and took way more pictures than I thought she would. Also, she did a lot of cute fun pictures. Overall, I would rate her as 5/5. My pictures came out beautiful. The lighting and features they added were great. We had a beautiful background at our resort, Secrets Royal Beach. We took pictures on the beach and within the resort. The only thing that was frustrating was having to keep going back and forth to meet. Also, upon picking up my photos some were not ready, they arranged a meeting for me to pick up the next day. Then I got a call, I had to go back and reselect some of the prints I wanted because they lost the ones I chose. Then I had to make another appt to go back and get them once printed. Not a huge deal, but on vacation, appointments and having to be certain places at certain times is not ideal. Only other comment, my favorite pictures ended up being all the photos of me and the groom kissing. I would have liked a few more shots of us looking at camera and smiling... some additional frame worthy photos. Overall, the pictures turned out better than I imagined. I would use the service again, and recommend them to anyone doing a destination wedding, or anyone seeking photos while on vacation.

Sent on 03/05/2015