Wayne Tam Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 04/05/2009
    I have to say, choosing Wayne to be our photographer was one of the best decisions I made about our wedding planning! He was easy to deal and work with, showed up on time, had a pleasant personality, was right in our price range, very professional, unintrusive, and his pictures... AH! I am so happy!

I did not know him or somebody that used him before. I chose him from the Wedding Wire list based on his reviews and my feel for his work after our first meeting. I am VERY IMPRESSED with his work. I am a pretty darn good photographer myself (hence pretty picky), and I have a deep apreciation for the pictures that Wayne took of us (he posted a few below "greg and cristina" if you want to check them out), particulalry given the short time he had with us. He took a blend of classic family pictures that pleased our parents mixed with modern shots, glam shots and photojournalism.

Share with him what you want and he will give you exactly that. Highly recommended!
    Melissa Married on 10/25/2008
    We knew about Wayne and his work through some friends so we called him up, set up a meeting with him and decided to go with him.
    Wayne and his assistant Chris were great, they showed up at the exact time we requested. I ('the bride'), as usual, was late but Wayne waited patiently for me, Chris met with the groom and groomsmen somewhere else and was very punctual as well.
    The pictures are amazing! They had different ideas to pose and now we have really great printed memories of our wedding. My husband hates taking pictures and he's the most excited about how our wedding pictures turned out (he says it all the time XD)
    We are extremely satisfied with the final product and wouldn't doubt having Wayne be the photographer at any other event we might have.
    Jennifer Married on 10/21/2007
    Wayne was very competent, easy-going and fun to work with. He worked well with all types of personalities - and we really gave him a whole roomful to work with. The final product was amazing and we were very satisfied with everything on the whole. We'd definitely recommend him to anyone out there who needs a good photographer, but is on a budget!
    Stephanie Married on 06/24/2006
    We loved working with Wayne and his assistant. He adjusted the wedding package to best fit our wants. They also did a great job making us feel very comfortable while being photographed-- not something natural to my husband and me. The photos came out great!
    Silvia Married on 09/13/2008
    I just had my wedding and we all love the pictures that Wayne took
    He is responsible, on time and great to work with. He is also very flexible and is able to give me the
    finish product early so I can take it back with me oversea.
    Bethany Married on 08/27/2005
    The pictures were beautiful, and affordable. I look at other people's wedding pictures, and they pale in comparison. The style is very unique and up-to-date (not too many posed shots).
    Melissa Married on 05/17/2008
    I was very happy with the photos provided to us of our wedding by Wayne. He was very respectful during our Wedding Mass and did not interfere with the service, but at the same time took great photos. He was on time, very professional, and listened to what we asked for as far as photos. I think he was a great choice for our budget.