Waves Media Weddings Reviews

151 | Windham, NH

151 Reviews for Waves Media Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wave Media was hands down one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day. They provided us with the best memory of our amazing day. They were affordable, responsible and extremely talented!! I would not look any further, David and his team did amazing work and we were so lucky to work with them!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Waves Media Weddings's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to capture your day! Thank you so much for your kind review and comments, we are grateful.

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2014

Hiring Waves Media was perhaps the best decision we made in planning our wedding. The final product is absolutely unbelievable. The attention to detail and ability to capture all the highlights were second to none. The videographers were professional, kind, courteous and very easy to work with. Planning was also a breeze. We would recommend Waves Media to absolutely anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Waves Media Weddings's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! Thank you for deciding on going with us for your wedding video. We are happy to have lived up to your expectations!

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

Waves media was a pleasure to work with. They were professional from the beginning, were quick to respond and were thorough with all my questions. We absolutely love the wedding videos Waves Media created. They captured our special day perfectly and we and are so thankful we now have the footage to watch for many years to come.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Waves Media Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rachel! We were happy to capture those moments for you to relive over and again. Thank you for your review!

If you want someone who is naturally easy going and great to work with, than you have to consider Waves Media. I am so pleased I got to work with Johnathan because my video came out perfect! I wouldn't change a thing. No regrets here. Just a very happy bride.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

David was a breeze to work with. I actually wasn't originally planning on having a videographer and then sort of decided on it a few months before the wedding. I cant tell you how glad I am about that!! David was recommended to me by a coworker and every step of the way was super easy and stress free. I loved that all the setup/questions and payments were done online. David and the second videographer were super professional and fun to work with all day at the wedding and I just received my "short" 5 minute video and I'm in shock at how amazing it is. Literally just what I wanted and then some! Waves Media is an all around quality company and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Sara · Married on 09/13/2014

David was absolutely amazing to work with. Working with him, we were able to just be ourselves and he captured that perfectly. Words cannot express how much we love our "video short" and we cannot wait to see the finished product - I know it will be absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Paige · Married on 08/22/2014

Fabulous! I was hesitant to hire a videographer because I was worried about the number of people following us around and feeling like we were being hounded by paparazzi but my finance really wanted one. We asked around and Waves was recommended to us by our photographer. Dave was awesome - super responsive, willing to work with us on customizing our package and very reliable. They were total pros on the day of our wedding, never in the way, but somehow capturing everything. We got the video while we were still on our honeymoon which I was shocked by. Everyone had told me the wedding would go by quickly, which it did, but I was so overwhelmed by everything, I also didn't remember a lot of it. Having the video is completely priceless. We both absolutely love it - they captured everything beautifully without it seeming cheesy or over-done. I am so glad we decided to hire a videographer and that we found Waves.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Dave is so adaptable. We thoroughly enjoyed working with him and were very happy with our wedding videos. He did a beautiful job documenting everything and edited seamlessly. I highly recommend him. Very valuable vendor! Would sign up again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2014

I cannot say enough about my videographer! David's work is exceptional. He is so professional and wonderful to work with. He captures every important moment and exceeds any and all expectations. He and his team worked behind the scenes and were never in the way. They were unbelievable! The moments they captured were magical. The videos were choreographed to a perfect selection of music which highlighted all the special moments of our wedding. David is truly a creative, talented and highly professional videographer. My husband, family and I love that we have such amazing videos to look back on and relive the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/04/2014

I (the bride) was the only one who wanted to have a videographer at our wedding, and Jonathan at Waves Media made me look like the smartest person at the wedding!

Pre-wedding: Jon was easy to talk to and totally understanding of my predicament. When I finally pulled the trigger and asked him to film our wedding, he jumped right in and made me feel comfortable that he knew what I wanted the film to focus on.

Day of: Jon was the perfect vendor. He was on time, focused, friendly, and managed to do all of that while keeping himself and (more importantly) his gear in the background.

Video: It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made our wedding look like a movie! My husband and I could not be more happy with the results, and all of my friends and family agree! Multiple people who told me not to use a videographer, apologized to me and thanked me for holding my ground on this!

I wanted a video of our wedding to show our children one day, and Jon gave us something more than that. He captured the true feeling of the day - the light, the love, and the laughter; and has given us a gift to enjoy for years to come!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Heather and Michael · Married on 06/14/2014

The videography package that we purchased with Waves Media was by far the best wedding gift we could have bought ourselves. My husband and I were EXTREMELY impressed with their quality work and quick turn around time! Waves Media comes highly recommended in our book. It was an absolute pleasure working with the staff and we couldn't be happier with our videos. They came out beautiful.... couldn't have imagined them any better. Their work is perfection and you can truly tell the passion for the jobs in their finished products. We can't thank them enough for giving us the ability to watch and relive our special day over and over again!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Catherine · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with David was effortless. Not only was he willing to travel across several states to cover our wedding, but he was polite and professional throughout the entire process, and especially on the wedding day. During the wedding, we never even knew he was there, yet he was always capturing the best moments. It was breathtaking when we saw the video (only five days later!!). He worked so quickly on the video that we were able to watch it while still on our honeymoon, which was an indescribable gift. He captured all the big events of the day, but also the moments I would never think to remember, and things I probably would have missed. The best part is that David took all of the unique aspects of our particular wedding (the people, the decor, the venue, our personalities) and used them to create a lasting memory of the day. He turned our day into a fairytale. His talent and touch makes his work just amazing. My family and friends can't stop raving about the quality, and the special moments he caught. Wonderful, wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Blair · Married on 05/24/2014

When we found Waves Media online and I proceeded to weep through videos of people I had never meant, I knew that David was the real deal. In searching for wedding videographers, we were a little shell-shocked by some of the prices we were seeing online (it's an expense that is absolutely worthwhile, but being our first wedding and all, we didn't know what to expect). We were thrilled to find that not only did Waves Media produce our favorite videos, but they also provided, in our opinion, the most reasonable pricing and the best value.

David was incredibly professional on the day of our wedding. He is so unobtrusive that many of our guests were unaware we had a videographer. The final product was more than we imagined - he truly captured the spirit of our day.

We've heard praise from many of our guests about our amazing vendors, but the one thing we hear over and over and over and over is GUSHING over the video. People literally cannot stop talking about how beautiful and special it is - and we absolutely agree.

After David sent us our videos, we mentioned there was one particular shot we were hoping might have been used in the short version. With no questions asked, David quickly edited the video to include that shot. This really impressed us and we are very grateful to him for making our already amazing video that much more special for us. I think it speaks quite highly to David's professionalism and how much he values his clients' satisfaction with his work. These are obviously such important traits to find in your vendors - you get one shot at the big day, so it's crucial to find vendors who understand this and whom you can trust to do their best work on your behalf. We are so incredibly happy to have found Waves Media and enthusiastically recommend them to others. You will be thrilled!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Lori · Married on 05/03/2014

Dave and Jonathan were incredible to work with. They took the time to get to know Steve and I and what was important to us. They did an incredible job the day of our wedding and both the short and long videos captured our special day perfectly. Capturing our vows, ceremony and reception on video was the best thing we did and the best money we spent (and we did a lot of other things and spent a lot of $$$ on our wedding). We spoke with more than one other videographer before choosing Waves Media and none could hold a candle to Waves. They're professionalism, attention to detail and personalzed service can't be beat. They are the best!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Dave and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. From the beginning, I knew we made a great choice. Dave responded to any questions or concerns I had immediately. My husband doesn't love having his photo taken and wasn't thrilled that we were also having a videographer. They completely respected that and my husband never felt that anyone was in his face (he actually didn't even realize they were filming most of the time). Our "day of edit" and full length feature are unbelievable. It captures all the important parts of our day perfectly. I would definitely recommend Waves Media to anyone looking for a video of their special event.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Shefali · Married on 03/29/2014

Dave is amazing! He's friendly and the kind of person you would want to invite to your wedding as a guest. I received the short film and teared up while watching it because he captured the mood of the entire weekend so well. He really is an artist. He's very easy to work with and calm and collected the entire time. It makes it easy to be in front of the camera (but you really don't even know hes there!). Also he is very affordable! I looked at videographers that were 3X the price of Waves Media and they don't compare. Definitely include in in your vendor roster!

Sent on 04/08/2014
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 02/08/2014

Fantastic work: professional, friendly, unobtrusive.

Sent on 03/23/2014

My wife and I did plenty of research when it came to videography for our wedding, and honestly Waves Media does the best job out there. Something that really appealed to me as well was the quality of the audio. Important moments like speeches and our vows were crystal clear.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Jim · Married on 11/29/2013

David was awesome. Very easy to work with, flexible, and unobtrusive at the event. Everyone loves our video - it perfectly captures our wedding. We'd highly recommend David and Waves to anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Dave at Waves Media was a pleasure to work with-- he has a sweet and enthusiastic personality; he seemed to really enjoy his work and to be genuinely happy for our happiness. He was our wedding photographer. He was very generous with his time during our meeting before the wedding, and during the event itself. On the day of the wedding he was prompt and highly professional. He worked very well with our photographer (which is important!), and was able to capture the entire day without being in the way at all. Dave finished our video quickly, and we are so happy with the end product. The sound quality and video was fantastic and he told our wedding day story beautifully. I would definitely recommend Dave and Waves Media. (It was also a great value).

Sent on 03/19/2014

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2013

Waves media professionalism, attention to detail and incredibly personable and relaxed employees are unmatched. We felt so comfortable and well taken care of in all aspects of our day, right down to John holding our cell phones and veil for pictures!! We were so blessed by the final product, and I cannot even begin to explain how many people in the industry that are friends of ours were so pressed with the video. These brothers do impeccable work, they are talented and amazing at what they do. And to top it all off, they are genuinely good men who are wonderful to work with!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/13/2014

This review is far overdue... I can NOT say enough AMAZING things about David & Waves Media. They are the true meaning of exceptional. They were recommended to me by DJ Jimmie Espo at Move It Music and he was spot on - David and his team exceeded my every expectation & dream. They were professional, so great to work with, kind, and you can TELL, love doing what they do. My wedding video is phenomenal. I mean, brought everyone to tears when they watched it, including myself, over and over. It is SO important to work with vendors who you trust and having a video of my wedding day to look back and watch was a must for me. My husband was all concerned about it being weird and why is he being video taped, blah blah, and by the time I saw my husband after our first look he said "the videographer guys are so great and hysterical". Nothing better than a calm and happy husband. They weren't invasive, know what they are doing 100%, were able to capture all of the most beautiful moments of my day. I am so happy and excited to have our video forever. HIGHLY recommend David and Waves Media for your special day. If you want someone who you can tell has a kind heart, is trustworthy and loves what they do, then Waves Media is it.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Jan · Married on 11/02/2013

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We hired Waves media for our wedding and were so so pleased with their work. David and his team are incredible and our video exceeded every expectation we had, we were truly blown away! We were so comfortable with David, most of our guests didn't even realize we had a videographer. We are so grateful to have our special day captured on film - the editing was positively beautiful. We would highly recommend Waves Media. Professional, friendly, talented, approachable and attentive to say the least. Don't hesitate!

Sent on 04/07/2014

I regret not keeping Waves Media till the very end! I also regret not having a videographer to capture the men getting ready... David was absolutely amazing! My short version looks like a trailer to a movie! Not to mention our long version was breath taking. We couldn't be happier with our results.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Janine · Married on 09/29/2013

We were referred to Dave at Waves Media by our photographer after reaching out to other videographers and not quite finding the quality of video we were looking for with the budget we were working with. After a half hour conversation with Dave, I knew we found our guy! We were hoping to have a wedding short video as well as the raw footage of the ceramony, entrances and speeches and we got all of this and I feel like so much more! First off, no one in the wedding even knew I had a videographer! Dave was so discreet yet still was able to capture evey moment of the day, he is that good! The video short was beyond fabulous! Better than I ever expected. There was not a dry eye in the room when we played it for our family. I highly recommend Waves Media for any wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2013