Waterville Estates Reviews

Waterville Estates 6
Waterville Estates 7

Sara Eaton-White · Married on 10/31/2018

Wonderful Waterville Estates Wedding

Many of our guests said it was the nicest wedding they ever attended! The venue was just beautiful, the food perfect, and the music fun and entertaining. Thank you Heather and staff for the wonderful planning and attention to detail for our special day. There was not a thing to detract from or add to that could have made our day better!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Keri · Married on 09/24/2016

I can not thank Heather and her staff enough! Heather was so responsive and attentive which meant so much for a terrible planner like myself lol I Had both my rehearsal dinner and wedding with them and everything was amazing! My family and Friends haven't stopped raving about how amazing everything was. Food was amazing, DJ had the dance floor packed the entire night. The fireworks display was breath taking and a perfect ending to a perfect day. My husband is already talking about maybe having an anniversary party back there. ;)

Sent on 09/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

Everyone was amazing! Our special day was absolutely incredible! The staff was wonderful! Heather was always very helpful and attentive at the wedding! I wouldn't change anything! Thank you all for everything!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 09/19/2015

We loved our experience at Waterville Estates. Heather was amazing and took care of anything and everything I asked for. We loved the package deals that they offer and were able to find one to fit our budget and needs. Everything was customizable to fit our personalities and wants for the wedding. We also really liked that there was plenty of condos/houses for rent for our guests; they were very affordable.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Crystal · Married on 06/20/2015

My Husband :) and I loved our wedding at the Waterville Estates! I returned to work today and my boss said that it was the best wedding she'd ever been to. The venue was beautiful, the food was fantastic, the music kept everyone dancing (all night!), and the service was great! Heather Chamberlin (wedding coordinator extraordinaire) is an asset to the Estates. She is friendly, professional, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable. She made me 100% comfortable throughout the whole planning process and especially on the day of. I had total trust that Heather would make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted, and she didn't disappoint. She was always there to answer any of my questions and was amazing about keeping me on track with the wedding "to-do" list. She would always check in with me to see how I was doing, and was always quick to answer my emails or return my phone calls. I honestly can't thank her enough for making the experience so wonderful!
    I would also like to say that the entire staff was so friendly every single time that I was there. They always welcomed you with a genuine smile! :)
    I am defiantly going to recommend The Waterville Estates to any engaged couple I meet!

Sent on 06/29/2015

April · Married on 10/05/2014

I highly recommend Waterville Estates!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2014

Heather and her team took care of our every need for our wedding. Not one detail was overlooked and everyone involved was friendly and helpful. Our guests raved about the service, food and especially our bar tender who was responsible and handled herself and us with care.
    The Waterville Estates made wedding planning easy!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2013

The staff is exceptional, they made my husband and I feel like part of their tight knit family and exceeded any expectation any bride and groom could have. The quality of service alone was worth the price of our wedding. They went above and beyond for all of our events that weekend!

We had our rehearsal dinner at the lodge with a bonfire, the wedding in the function room with fireworks over the lake and brunch the next morning in the function hall-EVERY one of those three were perfectly planned for my husband and I.

The deck is perfect, the size of the function room accommodated all 150 guests and staff very comfortably, the view is great, the amenities open to use are a nice perk (like the tanning booth), the dj was great, the variety of options within the estates is great, the staff is amazing and the price is un-beatable!

Sent on 06/21/2015

The team at Waterville Estates did a fantastic job with our 2010 wedding. We were looking for something affordable, fun and hassle free, and they provided all of that and more. The location in the mountains has both indoor and outdoor space, it was the perfect backdrop for the ceremony and photos. We did want to worry about any details, so the staff handled all of our decorations as well and it looked beautiful. The food was fantastic, fresh and never ran out. Plus, the bartender made sure we always had a drink in our hands! Not only were we happy with our wedding at the Estates, we received compliments from many of our guests saying it was one of the best weddings they had attended.

Sent on 01/30/2015
  • Anna

Anna Gill · Married on 09/29/2018

Hidden Wedding Venue Gem in NH

While wedding venue hunting last year, I was looking for just the perfect venue. We had visited a few locations, but hadn't been quite pleased with them. I did a google search and I think it was probably on page 20 that I found Waterville Estates. I was hoping that this would be my hidden gem, and after having our wedding there this past September, I can absolutely state that this was the best venue!

This location offered so many positive factors that were so important to us. We had a catholic ceremony, which meant that the church determined the wedding time. W.E. offered flexibility for the timing, which was a huge benefit. We were also the only wedding they hosted for the weekend, so we were able to go and decorate the day before and we created the best day-of timeline that the venue was more than supportive of. We had a wedding tasting earlier in the year, and picked our own buffet menu, bar selection, linens, and event setup. So much ability to be flexible. The package we picked included our wedding cake, and we were able to pick any design and flavors we wanted and all of it was included in the price! It was such a win win!

This venue offered the best package pricing that we could have found. I work in the hospitality industry and knew how expensive weddings are. Trying to work with an affordable budget, W.E. really worked with us to make sure everything was perfect without any hidden fees. In addition, the venue offered on site rental houses, shuttles to a local hotel, easy to work with vendors, and complete one-on-one attention during our wedding weekend.

I told the wedding coordinator, Heather, that I wish more of my friends were getting married so that I could recommend Waterville Estates to them. Each of our guests commented on how beautiful of a day it was from the reception setup, the use of the outdoor space, the beautiful views of the mountain range, the clean facility, the delicious food, the wonderful dance music, the overall feel of comfort in spending the day at our reception at Waterville Estates. I hope that future brides get to experience the same wonderful wedding as we did!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Marybeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Waterville Estates was a dream venue. We stumbled across this venue at a wedding expo, and when we saw their pricing sheets we thought this was too good to true. A wedding venue that supplies everything for your wedding, for a budget friendly price? It wasn’t too good to be true. We visited the venue and met with the coordinator, Heather, and we both knew this place was perfect for our dream wedding. Heather and her team organized everything! And she was always able to create a la carte options for the things we wanted/didn’t want from the vendors. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! Especially those with a budget who don’t want to sacrifice quality on their wedding day. One of the best things to note about this venue is that they only do one wedding a weekend, so you and your partner are the main focus all weekend long. Our guests stated over and over again that our wedding was “The BEST wedding ever.”

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Waterville Estates 13
    Waterville Estates 14
    Waterville Estates 15

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

John and I had a wonderful time having our wedding at Waterville Estates. The outdoor setting was a stunning backdrop for our fall wedding. The reception room was beautiful, we had plenty of time and access to be able to set up all of our decorations and centerpieces. Access to the deck for the cocktail hour and throughout the night really gave guests many options on where they wanted to spend their time. If they needed time to cool off from the dance floor they were able to mingle outside under the stars in the mild fall weather.

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Waterville Estates 16
    Waterville Estates 17
    Waterville Estates 18
    Waterville Estates 19
    Waterville Estates 20

Waterville Estates is an incredible venue and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to have a wedding in the NH area! I am located in the Manchester NH area, and Waterville Estates is about an hour away- enough to make it feel like a mini destination wedding. My friends and family stayed at the houses offered by the Waterville Estates Realty group, and they were very pleased with the accommodations. Heather is the wedding coordinator, and she did an incredible job keeping everything on time and running smoothly during the wedding weekend. The chef worked with us to create our own menu for the wedding, and the food was excellent. The vendors for the cake and DJ included in my package were fantastic as well. We had the wedding outside on the lawn at 4 pm, and the reception continued from then until midnight- all my guests said they had an amazing time, and myself and my husband did as well; it was truly a perfect day! The staff were very attentive and professional, and immediately helped with every request. The package was a great value- we paid a very affordable price for all of the services offered. Highly recommended and wonderful memories were created here!

Sent on 06/13/2016

The venue was amazing -- our ability to add personal touches was wonderful. The food was fabulous and there was plenty of it. The service was very good the day of the event - many of our guests comments on how accommodating the staff was. The value of the venue was amazing - what we got for our money was truly amazing. Fireworks were awesome and certainly added a great touch to our night.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you for wrangling my rowdy group of bridesmaids who all thought they were running the show!

Some of our guests said that some comments you had made were a little rude - but I didn’t hear anything that made me think that l, neither did Andrew or my parents.

Our wedding was great. I only wish I had more time to enjoy being married to this pretty awesome guy.

Oh — and EVERYONE said the food was incredible!

Sent on 09/15/2018

John · Married on 09/23/2017

Once we chose to have our wedding at Waterville estates, everything seemed to come together very easily. They were accommodating and flexible to our needs. The food was outstanding!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5

Waterville was the perfect fit for us! Heather was a fabulous coordinator - and when it came to the big day - she knew how to get people doing what they needed to do & where they needed to be. It would sometimes take a while to get an email response, but it was just Heather handling all the brides and grooms on her own for every wedding Waterville Estates held - so it was understandable - and always worth the wait! The value was perfect - to know that the majority of the details and fine print were covered by Heather, and not something to worry about - my now husband and I are thankful everyday that we didn't have to deal with any of it! Heather was so willing to find a way to make anything and everything work!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Tyler · Married on 08/25/2018

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Waterville Estates provides a great package deal that is great for a one stop shop! The food was absolutely phenomenal! It is a beautiful venue! Highly recommend going with the DJ the site provides!

Sent on 07/29/2018