21 Reviews for Waterhouse Pavilion

Covered Outdoor (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Lighting/Sound (1)
21 Waterhouse Pavilion Reviews

The experience we had with the Waterhouse Pavilion staff was beyond what we expected. Whitney was always so quick to email me back with answers to my questions. If we had the opportunity to have a do over it again would be at the Waterhouse Pavilion.

Profile Picture Kellie, 1/19/18, 2 Reviews
4.7

Waterhouse Pavilion was exactly what I was looking for in a venue! It was a blank slate that allowed me to hire the vendors I wanted to work with instead of having to use specific vendors that the venue selects. Also, the ability to have an indoor and outdoor feel was just what I wanted! It is a gorgeous venue. Whitney was very responsive when I had any questions or needed suggestions. The only negative I have was that there were a some times of miscommunication along the planning process. We were told something and then later they went back on what they agreed to. It wasn't anything major, but just get everything in writing! Overall would definitely recommend the venue - especially if you are a budget bride! You can save so much by DIYing and choosing your own vendors!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Waterhouse was perfect for our 150 person reception. The open ceiling with lights is gorgeous. It was great to have so much freedom with how we wanted to set up and what vendors we wanted to use. Whitney was amazing to work with and so helpful with every single question we had. Highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Waterhouse was the perfect venue for us! It's a beautiful space with so many setup options for your day. The staff is fantastic and did a beautiful job with setup and handling rain plan changes. I would absolutely recommend this venue to another bride!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Whitney and the groundskeeper were very accommodating during the week and days before my wedding. Everything I needed was taken care of with a smile.

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about Whitney and the Waterhouse Pavilion was great! The venue was so cool and easy to decorate considering the atmosphere was already very unique. Whitney worked with us to plan set up and prep until we were completely comfortable. She even let us come a day early to drop all of our supplies off in the prep room and helped us unload our cars. The Waterhouse had all the resources we needed to make our wedding a success and the process of getting the ok on vendors and alcohol service was quick and simple. The price to rent the venue was more than fair and even the policeman provided for the event was extremely nice. We would choose the Waterhouse Pavilion a million times over!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm very happy that we chose the Waterhouse Pavilion as our wedding venue! Not only is the space beautiful, but the accommodations were great and the support of our venue coordinator, Whitney, was even better! Whitney was extremely responsive when it came to our many questions and, even on the day of, she was there making sure everything was how we wanted and even handled a miscommunication with our food vendor, which was such a relief! We're very grateful to have received the support we did throughout the planning and day of.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
4.7

Waterhouse Pavilion is a beautiful venue. Our nearly 100 guests found parking without a problem - there is lots of street parking nearby and a pay lot across the street. If road noise is a concern, keeping the bay windows down or mostly down on those two sides made it a non-issue. If you are using the pavilion in warm weather, put the bays all the way up while setting up to get air flow going, then lower them only as you wish - the ceiling fans are not super powerful. We have rented the pavilion twice and have had absolutely no issues. River City and Whitney are wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Whitney Hill with the River City Company was an absolute pleasure! I wanted to reserve the Waterhouse Pavilion at Miller Plaza for my wedding reception, and I don't remember exactly how many times I had to change the date, but Whitney remained patient with me throughout the entire process and was so reassuring.

There were absolutely no surprises when it came to the terms and conditions and fees associated with the rental, and Whitney was very helpful in answering all my questions from my first inquiry until the day before the wedding.

In terms of value, my fiance and I loved the fact that the rental included an assortment of chairs and tables. Not to mention they keep the landscaping at the pavilion very clean beautiful.

It rained for a small portion of my reception, so it was nice to have the pavilion and the stage for our guests to remain dry, but once the rain stopped, my guests enjoyed roaming the courtyard and seeing the fountains.

I was completely happy with my experience, and I would definitely recommend this location as venue!

Profile Picture Fatima, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Waterhouse Pavilion was SO beautiful for holding our daughter's wedding reception! From the very first time I met with Whitney to discuss availability, prices, and amenities, she was VERY accommodating, professional, kind, helpful and quick to answer any questions! She also offered suggestions for several various contacts, which were very helpful and we hired for the reception. I cannot thank her or Carol for ALL their help in making our daughter's wedding reception one of the most enjoyable, fun days of our family's life !! Carol and Whitney were SO very helpful in assisting us with setting up the day before the wedding . Carol was a HUGE help the day of the wedding in setting up last minute decorations and details. We can't thank you all enough !! The dressing rooms were beautiful and provided everything we needed. GREAT place to hold any event !!
Bill & Terri Rodgers
Hixson, TN

Profile Picture Terri , 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Whitney was wonderful to work with! She was always so helpful and responded right away. The venue is gorgeous and located in a great part of town. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User7728738, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband Jonathan and I were married at the Waterhouse Pavilion December 31, 2016. We could not be happier with the venue. From the event coordinator to the security guard, everyone made sure our day was perfect. The venue itself could not be more beautiful. The glass walls and ceiling allowed us to see all the twinkling lights from the courtyard and downtown. The bistro lights gave the space a very intimate and romantic feel while still allowing enough light for our photographer to capture the perfect shot. My husband and I both had separate dressing rooms that each had a bathroom attached. We have received so many compliments on how perfect our venue was. We had around 80 guests and there was just the right amount of space for everyone to mingle and dance. The price to rent the space was very reasonable, around $1600 for 8 hours and there was a $600 damage deposit that we were refunded promptly after the wedding. Whitney, the event coordinator, answered all of my questions promptly and in full detail. Planning a wedding is very stressful but when it came to the venue, I knew I was well taken care of. It was the one things I knew I didn't have to worry about. The entire staff was so wonderful to work with. Carol, the day of coodinator, even helped set up the ceremony and reception. Tommy, the security officer, even helped hold an umbrella for me before I walked down the aisle. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone looking to have the wedding of their dreams!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect! You must provide all your own supplies, but it worked out better then I thought. I loved Whitney!!! She made my wedding plans go so smoothly. I planned my wedding in 40 days, and if it wasn't for her amazing work ethics I probably would have gone crazy. All my family and friends loved the venue and how nice the venue was. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Lisamarie, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are searching for wedding or event space, this is the place! I never imagined how low my stress level could be while planning a wedding. The staff as a whole were amazing to deal with. Whitney (who I was in contact with 100% of the time) was always super flexible and willing to help out in any way possible to make my vision come true. If I had to redo my wedding, I would choose this place 100 times. It was a truly great experience, and I am forever grateful I had the opportunity to have my reception here. The location is beautiful and in a great spot in town. If you want somewhere that is gorgeous, requires minimal decoration, and still gives you that WOW factor, this is your place. Not only was it in the perfect location, but it was very affordable. So if you were on a budget, like me, this is your place. Thanks a million Waterhouse Pavilion!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Whitney was such a huge help throughout our wedding planning process. She went above and beyond. We loved her and we loved the venue! We knew exactly where we wanted to get married and we are so glad we chose The Waterhouse Pavilion. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect and we cannot thank Whitney and her team enough!! :)

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

We loved having our October wedding at Waterhouse Pavilion! I loved being able to have the pavilion itself, as well as, the outside area. It allowed our guest to get the benefits of both an inside and outside wedding.

Whitney is AMAZING to work with! She responds very quickly to all questions and was such a breeze to work with.

The only thing I would change, is the ability to have the venue all day instead of an 8 hour base period. We could of paid an additional charge for every hour if we wanted to though. It was just kind of stressful to coordinate the decorating of the space.

Overall, I would get married there again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lorin, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

Tennessee Waterhouse Pavilion exceeded all of our expectations & I would definitely recommend to anyone for their wedding festivities. We booked the Pavilion for our rehearsal, ceremony & reception.

Profile Picture Franci, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a wonderful experience at The Waterhouse Pavilion. I would recommend this place to anyone over any other venue out there. It was an honor and a privilege to work with Whitney. She is extremely knowledgeable about Chattanooga weddings and helped us every step of the way. We had an amazing wedding and this day and place will always warm our hearts with the happiest of memories. So thanks again with all of our love, Rachel and Addie Hardinge.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor
4.2

Waterhouse Pavilion is a great location if you are looking to have a urban setting/feel for your wedding! You can get a room block at the Read house or another close hotel and your guests will be able to walk right to the reception! The venue is so beautiful! We had our ceremony and reception there and it was all perfect! Everyone you work with will be great and very helpful!

Profile Picture Breanne, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
4.2

Our wedding and reception at Waterhouse Pavilion and Miller Plaza was everything we'd hoped. We made use of the Pavilion for the actual ceremony and reception food tables and wedding cake while using the park for reception seating and entertainment, a band on the stage and dance floor. The only problem was getting decorations done between other events and the time allotted for renting the venue. We ended up purchasing extra time. Also, no venue kitchen was an issue for our caterer. Aside from those issues, the venue was beautiful, our contact person was wonderful and we were extremely pleased with the ambiance and location of our wedding at the Waterhouse Pavilion.

Profile Picture User6033836, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We were thrilled with the Waterhouse Pavilion. My daughters wedding was just beautiful and Paige at River City Co. was great to work with.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews