Watch The Stars Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Watch The Stars Photography

• Christine

Christine Lalonde · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing photographer.

I’m an event coordinator, I’ve worked with so many photographers over the years and Gennan is by far my favorite and one of the best I’ve worked with. This is my 10th year working with Watch the Stars Photography and my clients love her.
    You can’t go wrong with Gennan, such a sweet, easy going, amazing photographer.
    I look forward to many many more years of working with Gennan.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Susana Santiago · Married on 11/18/2018

Great Experience

Our photographer was so flexible and understanding when she arrived and we were all running late. She promptly started taking pictures in other areas and let me and groom finish getting ready without rushing us.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Carly

Carly Spiegel · Married on 11/12/2018

A lifetime of beautiful memories

I can not recommend Gennan enough. She created the most dreamy captures of our special day. There were so many incredible photos, we have had a hard time choosing what to print for our families!
    She is talented, professional, and met our expectations 1,000 percent.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Janice · Married on 05/13/2017

Wedding Day

Gennan was so professional. She made my wedding day so memorable and the pictures came out amazing! The pictures even came on a super cute USB that I still use today. 100% great choice to go with.

Sent on 03/19/2019

stephanie · Married on 04/11/2015

Gennan is a true gem! She made us feel like we were in fairy tale. Completing what we had to do but never felt pressure to always be posing and it made it feel like I could enjoy my wedding. She captures the perfect angle and I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 04/17/2015
  • Ramey

Ramey Soto · Married on 01/20/2013

Magical Moments

Watch the Stars is my absolute favorite photography company we’ve ever used. They are my GO-TO for all special events. They always capture the beautiful moments. Gennan and her team are such a pleasure to work with and so easy to be comfortable around (super important when trying to capture genuine moments) and they are masters at disappearing right into the occasion! They photographed our wedding, maternity photos, baby showers, birthdays - plus they even did our engagement photos and used the pics to create the MOST unique and awesome wedding invitations for us!! Everyone still talks about them! You cannot go wrong with Watch the Stars - they are the best!!!

Sent on 03/15/2019