Watch Hill Catering Reviews

Watch Hill Catering 2
Watch Hill Catering 3

Jasmine McCants · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Catering for wedding

We booked Watch Hill catering for our small intimate wedding. Samantha was able to walk us through the whole process and go above and beyond what we wanted for our big day. Her and her staff was amazing and served us before anyone else at the reception. The food was to die for and everyone really enjoyed their professionalism. They made this part of planning really easy and less complicated.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Erin Barnaby · Married on 08/24/2019

From start to finish, watch hill catering provided great service, delicious food and the general vibe I was looking for!

I would highly recommend Watch Hill Catering. Samantha the manager was flexible, timely and approachable. The food was fantastic and completely tailored to my needs and vision. Yes!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Jill Leblanc · Married on 08/05/2019

So easy to work with and very professional

Our experience with Watch Hill catering was wonderful. We look forward to using them even more next summer. Very professional and exceptional service. The food and presentation were spectacular.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jenn Trasko · Married on 06/08/2019

Back yard wedding reception

Samantha and John were incredible. Staff was on point and catered to our every need the day of our wedding! Food was Delicious. They customized the menu to our taste. Responsive. Professional. Fantastic.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sue Williams · Married on 06/01/2019

Graduation Party

Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had our son’s graduation party catered at Paddy’s and it was a positively wonderful experience! The food and service were excellent!! We would highly recommend Watch Hill for any event... small or large. 😃👍

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Watch Hill Catering 4
    Watch Hill Catering 5
    Watch Hill Catering 6

Doug · Married on 05/22/2019

Grad Party

John and crew were excellent from start to finish. Quality and Quantity exceeded expectations. Samantha was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend. All food was exquisite. Hire with confidence. We (party of 20) had 3 meals from our catered dinner.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Bengtson · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding Perfection!

Watch Hill Catering went above and beyond my expectations for my dream wedding. Organizing and planning the event was so easy and seamless and they seemed to be available every moment I needed them. The day of the event was so picture perfect and the service alone would of been enough to make our day perfect but then once we ate dinner realized we were experiencing 5 stars all the way around. As a chef of 15 years I tend to not enjoy many meals I eat out but I feel like I talked about how amazing the food was that day more then getting married! Chef perfectly designed a menu around my preferences and execution was unbelievable. Everything cooked and seasoned perfectly and left myself and my 120 guest raving for weeks. I cant say enough about my experience here, Sam and Chef and the team absolutely are the best in the business!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Shea · Married on 09/08/2018

Personalized menu and professional service from start to finish

I can't rave about Watch Hill Catering enough and can't wait to use them again for future events!! Watch Hill Catering and their team really let us personalize our wedding to make it that much more special. We designed our own menu, with all our favorite foods. We are huge cheese and charcuterie fans so that was really important as part of our cocktail hour and wow the spread was amazing and so beautiful!! We still have guests from our wedding talking about the food and quite frequently hear "your wedding had the best food we have ever had at a wedding!!" From passed appetizers (mini ruebens, duck confit with sweet potato, beef carpaccio), cheese and charcuterie, signature cocktails, pasta station (spinach tortellini, squash ravioli), salad station (not your average boring salads either (my favorite one -house made blood orange vinaigrette, arugula, farro, tomatoes and citrus), and to top it off roasted steak tips and lemon and thyme roasted chicken...and that's just to name a few of our favorites from our menu! You can make a menu as small or as grand as you choose and they will help guide you if you just can't decide! That's a great thing when wedding planning can be REALLY overwhelming. WHC will let you be as involved as you want, or can handle the whole thing from the menu to linens, tables and chairs for you while you focus on your seating chart haha The whole staff was more than professional and kept everything clean and tidy throughout the night. I went to our venue, Herreshoff Marine Museum, the day after and everything was cleaned up and they had even packed up my personal items neatly and wrapped them so they didn't break! My wedding day was everything I always dreamed of and more and WHC helped make that dream come true :)

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Food is Fantastic and Service is Flawless

Watch Hill catered my wedding and my last two Friendsgiving parties. The food is amazing and the customer service is top notch! I highly recommend them for all your catering needs. Thank you guys, you have been a part of so many memorable moments in our friends and families lives.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Leila · Married on 06/03/2017

Great Food! Great Service! Great to work with!

Watch Hill Catering was great. We called them last minute for a Labor Day Weekend cocktail party. They couldn't have been more accommodating! Service was really great and food delish!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Watch Hill Catering where they take stress out of your day

Weddings are stressful to plan however, NOT with Watch Hill Catering. Working with WHC was stress free and accommodating to all allergies and wishes of my husband and I. Cocktail hour was a breeze with the pass out hors d'oeuvres and the stationary appetizers; the display was breathtaking and people captured many pictures. When we came back from pictures we were even surprised with our own plate set up at the sweetheart table. We chose the buffet option for ease and simplicity of the day. The smoked chicken and tender steak was a hit and everyone hopped on the dance floor with a full stomach. A few of my closest friends and family members had very crazy allergies, including dairy, gluten and eggs. I was nervous when talking to WHC due to some places do not have an answer or an option for people with allergies of this caliber. However, they all had their own Tuna dinner brought out special to them to ensure that their plate was safe for them to eat.
    I would recommend Watch Hill Catering to anyone who is looking for a caterer. I know that we will be using them for more events and even Thanksgiving when we host at our house.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Christopher Williams · Married on 11/18/2018

A perfect, intimate wedding

Watch Hill Catering is nothing short of spectacular for any event. Their work and professionalism is off the charts from start to finish. Communication, room design and execution, and to top it all off...the food are top of the line. We got more compliments on the amazing displays and how delicious everything was than I can even describe.

Thanks Chef John, Angela, Sam, et al for making our day beautiful, delicious, and stress free!!

Sent on 11/19/2018