Warehouse 18 Venues Reviews

2 | Hickory, NC

2 Reviews for Warehouse 18 Venues

Leslie · Married on 09/19/2015

Dream wedding! This was a second wedding for both my husband me, so we wanted to keep things relatively informal, but sophisticated. Everything was taken care of, arranged exactly as requested. Matt was helpful with suggestions for entertainment and other vendors, as well as meeting special requests for food and beverages. Several people complimented on venue and service. BEST DAY EVER!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

LaCrystal · Married on 04/21/2018

0.8
      1.0
      2.0

This venue robbed us!

A few months prior to my original wedding date, we paid the full amount. There were some circumstances that caused us to push the date back so we requested getting half of our money back. The lady told me that one reason they couldn't give me money back was because they couldn't book the date! Meanwhile, I don't work for them so this issue isn't mine to handle.

They have refused. I was promised a conversation with the owner; never happened.

I have since sough legal council and am moving forward with legal action to address the issue.

There is nothing in the contract that says I cannot receive half of my money back!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Warehouse 18 Venues's reply:

We turned away business to reserve the venue for you. We followed the contract. We allow people to use their deposit to reschedule.