Warehouse 18 Venues Reviews

2 Reviews for Warehouse 18 Venues

• Stephanie

Stephanie Ledford · Getting married on 12/07/2019

The Right Choice

As a bride, you want to have the perfect venue. Every bride is different in there wants and needs for their big day. I plan to have a small, intimate wedding and had been on the search for the perfect place at a reasonable price. I reached out to Warehouse 18, and within a few hours, I had received a response and had an appointment booked to visit. The owner was VERY nice and helpful. We booked our wedding that day and I have NO doubt that they will help make my day perfect. I HIGHLY recommend this venue if you are looking for a rustic-chic place to get married. We will have both the wedding and reception there. The catering is optional, but the owner also has his own catering company. With 1 visit I had booked my venue, reception, and catering; and it was not overpriced.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Leslie · Married on 09/19/2015

Dream wedding! This was a second wedding for both my husband me, so we wanted to keep things relatively informal, but sophisticated. Everything was taken care of, arranged exactly as requested. Matt was helpful with suggestions for entertainment and other vendors, as well as meeting special requests for food and beverages. Several people complimented on venue and service. BEST DAY EVER!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018