Wanda's Weddings Reviews

315 | Las Vegas, NV

315 Reviews for Wanda's Weddings

Mark and Michele Noakes · Married on 11/02/2020

Excellent Service

We absolutely loved Wanda. She was very kind and warm, respected and enhanced all of our wishes. Such a pleasure.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Anthony

Anthony Marlow · Married on 10/10/2020

Anthony & James / 10-10-2020

Miss Wanda, served as our wedding officiant. She was professional, well prepared, articulate and friendly.
    Prior to arriving in the Las Vegas area Miss Wanda provided a phone consultation with us to clarify specific details related to our dream wedding.
    On the day of our wedding, she provided updates on her location and time of arrival via text messages.
    Miss Wanda was more than our officiant that day, she was like a member of our family.
    As our officiant, she brought such a warm, loving, and calming spirit to our service. Miss Wanda help to make our wedding day memorable and special

We highly recommend Miss Wanda’s services.
    Anthony & James

Sent on 10/17/2020

Dear Anthony & James,
    We could call it luck that I was able to serve your 10/10/20 wedding when my schedule was completely booked up...HOWEVER, on deeper spiritual level, we know luck had nothing to do with it.
    We know the power of Mother Betty's love for both of you orchestrated what was to be for her sons' wedding day! I am honored, I am humbled, and I am blessed to be the one chosen to serve your wedding ceremony and officiate your marriage.
    I am forever grateful to be part of your ever expanding circle of love.

May your marriage be the greatest source of your blessings!

Sonia C · Married on 07/31/2020

Amazing Officiant

Wanda went above and beyond!
    She was very accommodating and understanding during COVID-19. She was flexible to make sure we got what we wished for so that we could be married on the date we originally planned. We were very happy with the ceremony and whenever we had any questions or needed anything she was quick to respond. Not only was she more then happy to marry us, but she also offered us the flexibility we needed to make the day happen. She delivered a short but sweet ceremony and we were fortunate to have stumbled upon her. I would recommend Wanda to any of my friends and family getting married.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Wanda's Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Neweds, Mrs & Mrs...
    This morning I was greeted with multiple email pings from all of your review postings! My thanks to both of you is beyond words to express my gratitude. I truly appreciate your generosity for posting & sharing your experience on multiple sites. Thank you for placing your trust in me to Officiate your marriage.

If there is such a thing as putting a positive spin on COVID-19, it's this...it lead you to me. LOL!

May your marriage always reflect how much you love & care for one another...wishing you many awesome years together, forever!
  • Betsy

Betsy Shaps · Married on 07/05/2020

Perfect Wedding Thanks to Wanda

We were making ourselves crazy trying to arrange our Las Vegas wedding from Mexico. Until we found Wanda's Weddings. From the moment we spoke, I knew that we had found the perfect contact to make our wishes come to fruition. After a short conversation, she listened to our thoughts and planned the perfect location and made our "day" even more special than we had hoped for. Everything went off without a hitch and we feel that we have found a lifelong friend in Wanda. Without knowing us, Wanda made the ceremony feel intimate and personal.
    You can't go wrong by contacting Wanda!
    Thank you Wanda for starting our marriage off on such a happy, positive note.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Blaze · Married on 11/09/2019

An Honest Truth.

I have been in the good fortune to have worked along side Wanda for two years now as she often joins us at the chapel where I myself work.

in this time I have seen many ministers and many different approaches to how we celebrate the nature of love for couples on their wedding day.

And in all this time I have never seen a better example of living with the reality of love and the virtue of patience that I have witnessed in her. I have seen Wanda resolve issues for couples with grace, go above and beyond and bring balance to the sometimes frantic moments for young and old a like and treat everyone with the same love, patience and kindness you'd only dream of on your wedding day. with her calm attitude and tone of a loving nature I have witnessed many couples cry tears of loving, passionate joy on their special days.

I myself recommend Wanda to anyone looking to truly honor their love and who wish to have a ceremony that will be treated with the seriousness and respect that it deserves. she will tell it to you straight, but with the loving tone of a mother. she will guide you through the chaos that is planning, without telling you how it HAS to be done. she is everything you could want in a minister, especially here in Las Vegas.

if my words have made you feel any sort of way, I can only hope that it is confidence in your decision to choose her as your minister for your special day.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Theresa Scott · Married on 09/25/2019

A great experience

If you are looking for a great wedding vendor Wanda’s wedding is the place. Very professional honest and sincere. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and our wedding was perfect every on time.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Congratulations, David & Theresa,
    My good fortune is being blessed with meeting & serving wedding ceremonies for couples like both of you. I truly appreciate the trust you placed in me to take good care of you.
    The warmth of your loving spirit puts a smile in my heart. Thank you, Theresa, David and thank you to your best friends in the whole wide world, too! Happy Hugs to all of you
  • Clare

Clare Drury · Married on 05/29/2019

Highly recommended.

Wanda is a kind, gentle person with a soothing voice who chose lovely vows for us to say.
    She responded to my many emails with patience and promptness which I appreciated.
    I am so glad we chose her for our wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Hello Clare,
    It was such a pleasure to make your wedding day special for you! Take good care of one another. Wishing you and your husband the best.
    Wanda
  • MrsJellybean

Leslie · Married on 01/25/2019

Beautiful Experience

Minister Wanda was a wonderful addition to my wedding. Wanda was helpful, attentive and easy to communicate with prior to my wedding. Wanda was so pleasant and easy to talk to and was so helpful in making our day perfect.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Athena · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect and unforgettable

Wanda was so sweet and sincere. She made us feel so special with her one of a kind ceremony. Her words are so special and she really connected with all of our guest.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ciera · Married on 03/18/2018

Wanda made our ceremony feel so personal. She took care of everything we needed, including hair, makeup, flowers, and the venue. Our wedding was perfect and not complicated at all, thanks to Wanda.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/04/2018

Wanda is extremely professional and easy to work with. She made me feel confident that my day would flow smoothly and that I made the right decision hiring her from miles away. Thank you Wanda for everything.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Sakura · Married on 11/08/2017

Wanda was absolutely wonderful, attentive, warm and hospitable! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant and just better human being. We only had one week to plan our wedding, and Wanda's made it so easy and pleasurable at the same time. She asked all the right questions, helped us create a memorable script and vows, and then interacted with my family and friends like she had known them for years. Her webpage, questionnaire and online payment options were nothing short of professional. I recommend Wanda wholeheartedly! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Abigail · Married on 10/27/2017

astonishing, awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, prodigious, shocking, stunning, unbelievable, wonderful

My husband and I got married on October 27, 2017 at the Ghost Bar at the Palms and Wanda was our officiant and she was amazing beyond words.

We were looking for an officiant that would do our ceremony the way we wanted. I kept coming across others that were telling me what they would do. Wanda, was asking what I WANTED in our ceremony. Gave suggestions of what she offers. I explained we wanted it pretty much straight to the point, without religions, (as I didn't think our 4 year old son would last during a long ceremony) and Wanda performed just that. a few days prior to our wedding, she sent us a script of what she was planning on saying, and I was able to tweak in any way. After reading it, nothing needed to be changed.

Come October 27th, while waiting in the Lobby to get to our floor, walked up Wanda, with a smile on her face. She right away started interacting with my wedding party, learning names and becoming a friend of ours. Once on the floor, I looked at her and was like" we are going to have to cut out personal vows, (with all the planning and traveling, we never got to writing them). Wanda's response was "No problem, we can do that".

Our venue offered us a microphone for those that could hear us, and my first response was that we didn't need it.., but a family member suggested it, and before taking the mic, Wanda came to us and relayed that and wanted to know if it was okay before taking it upon herself. The level of respect that she had for us to make it "OUR" special day was incredible. She spoke so passionate during the ceremony, like she knew us and was speaking from the heart. She truly loves what she does and I will recommend her to anyone I see looking for an officiant in Las Vegas.

Thank you so much Wanda for everything, you helped make my Wedding night so amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2017

gina · Married on 08/13/2017

As the "wedding manager" of my daughter's wedding, I was tasked with planning a weekend destination wedding, To make this a success, I knew I had to find rock solid vendors. There was a snafu and in a panic I contacted Wanda via email at 7:30 am. I do not exaggerate when I say two minutes later, Wanda CALLED ME, calmed me down, stepped in, stepped up AND worked within my budget! Communication with her was seamless and I could tell she truly enjoys her work. And, when the big day arrived, she acted as the most professional yet charming "host" of the ceremony. And, from the minute Wanda delivered her opening statement, she had engaged everyone with her words and tone. It was like listening to a wise friend give the couple great advice-with love and some laughter. Here it is three days after the ceremony and guest are still talking about the heartfelt sentiments and asking how long had we known her. It's difficult for them to believe she was not a family friend. One guest proclaimed "I hope I get married soon, just so she can be the officiate". Guest usually go on and on about the dress, the food, the location-how many weddings have you been to that guests gush over the Officiate? I believe that the most important thing you should look for in a Wedding Officiant is someone who you could enjoy hanging out with even after the wedding is over. You need someone who listens and who does not have a long list of rules and regulations about your ceremony and no preconceived ideas as to how it should go. I hope these few words of advice will help you and serve you well in your decision making on probably the most important person at your ceremony besides the bride and groom.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Michael · Married on 03/30/2017

Wanda Married Cole and I in Red Rock Canyon. Wanda was super helpful the entire process. Her readings were beautiful and I am so glad we had her officiate our wedding. Thank you Wanda for making my special day amazing.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Ann · Married on 02/08/2017

Wanda was the perfect officiant for our special day. She was in contact prior to the event and listened to and meet all of our requests. She was extremely helpful in helping us understand the process and requirements for a legal marriage in Las Vegas. On the day of the wedding, she fit in perfectly with our group. Her ceremony was lovely! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/28/2016

Wanda made my wedding so special. If you are looking for a professional, kind and warm officiant, Wanda is the one. Loved her! Her assistant, Linda, was also very easy to work with during the booking process.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Dan · Married on 12/14/2016

Wanda was awesome. She helped us with recommendations for everything. She went above and beyond of what we thought a wedding officiant should do. She helped us so much that I thought she was a wedding coordinator. Her ceremony was just the right amount of everything. Not too much but just enough and very beautiful and fitting. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone. THANK YOU so much Wanda.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

We absolutely loved her. She was very helpful and made our big day a little less stressful! -Katie
    When I got down there right before I was supposed to walk down the isle, I was filled with so many emotions and Wanda came over and talked to me and just instantly calmed me down! I'm so thankful that Wanda was our officiant she kept us both calm through our entire ceremony! -Hailey

Sent on 12/24/2016

Angel · Married on 12/09/2016

I have to say I'm extemely happy with Wanda and her service. She made everything super simple and smooth. I looked around and best price in town! I would definitely recommend her to anyone trying to get married. She was also very flexible and did the ceremony at a house, so that's a big plus.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jobel · Married on 10/03/2016

Wanda is a gift sent from heaven! She was wonderful and very easy to talk to. Responds right away everytime I tried to contact her. I had a couple of requests and she made it all possible. Our ceremony was filled with love and great words from Wanda, and I truly cant ask for anything more or better than what she did for us. She even gave me an advice for when my wife will be in her killer mood-swings! We are thankful that we found her and hopeful she can celebrate with us on our 10th wedding Anniversary.

Sent on 10/12/2016

CHERYL · Married on 09/15/2016

Wanda was wonderfully sweet and the ceremony she gave us was simply beautiful.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2016

Wanda weddings is amazing!She really makes you feel at ease. Brilliant communication-especially as we were in the UK. Quick responses. Nothing was too much.Would really recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Claire · Married on 08/31/2016

Wanda is fantastic - do not hesitate. I was coming over from the UK for my wedding at the Villas at the Mirage and I was so lucky to be matched to Wanda as our officiant - she helped and advised on everything, her responsiveness was second to none and the hair and make-up (Elaine and Katie) as well as photographer (Keith Kaplan) she recommended after we had been trying to explore for a while independently were superb. You can put your faith in Wanda making your experience as stress free as possible and also making your day really special, with lovely readings and a warm and at ease personality. Cannot recommend Wanda highly enough and I am VERY fussy!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Brad · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I would recommend the Mirage wedding services to anyone who is truly ready to get married. Everyone takes time and they develop a ceremony the way you want it. It was all extremely worth it. From the wedding planner (Karli) to the wedding officiant (Wanda) it was a dream come true for my wife and I.

Brad and Glenda Wilcox