Wanda Chiles Reviews

164 | Waterbury, CT

164 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

Mariana · Married on 07/27/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure to work with Wanda as our wedding officiant for our July 27th wedding at the Society Room. We are so please with everything she did for us. Wanda goes out of her way to make sure your day is absolutely perfect. Wanda works closely with you to project exactly what you are looking for the day of your dreams. She is the nicest and most caring person we could have asked for our big day. Our guests were more than happy of how our ceremony went and Wanda was a big part of that, as she made sure everything ran smoothly and beautiful. Wanda will not disappoint at any time. Wanda, thanks a million for making our day extra special.

Love,
    Jon & Mariana Weinberger

Sent on 09/05/2014

Wanda made our day incredibly special. She worked with us to provide us with a personalized ceremony that really meant a lot to me and my husband. She is super sweet, and simply loves love. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2014

Wanda was amazing. She met up with us to review out ceremony with no problem at all. We live out of state and she went above and beyond to accommodate us. She helped us create a seamless ceremony. She is such a sweet lady. We were happy to have her marry us!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Karen · Married on 07/19/2014

Wanda was amazing and would give her a 10 if we could. Our guests were asking if we knew her personally because she seemed like she had known us for years. She made our wedding day beautiful and memorable and we would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jill · Married on 07/12/2014

Wanda was simply wonderful. By meeting with us and speaking through email and the phone she constructed a personal, beautiful ceremony that perfectly encapsulated both my and my husband's personalities and our relationship. She was professional and wonderful to work with. Wanda put my mind at ease completely regarding the rehearsal and ceremony, which is difficult to do when you're working with the bride!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2014

Wanda was amazing! She was so enthusiastic and really loves marrying people! We were unsure what to do for our ceremony and she gave us many ideas but one that fit us and our current lives perfectly. She was easy to contact and always got back to me quickly. She is overall a very professional but fun person, exactly what we were looking for! I would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Kate · Married on 06/21/2014

Honestly, a 5-star rating seems an inadequate expression of the value and service Wanda provided us during eighteen months of wedding planning. She was amazing from the first to last interaction and always got back to us in a timely manner. Her rates are reasonable and despite that, she goes above and beyond in her time and services. Wanda gave us the option of writing our own vows, but we chose to rely upon her experience and expertise to help us craft a ceremony that reflected our tastes. She has a deep and intelligent grasp of the human heart. Choose her. You will be forever glad you did.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Donna · Married on 06/14/2014

What a special lady! From the moment i spoke to Wanda on the phone I knew I wanted her to perform the ceremony. When we met, the first thing I saw was a beautiful, smiling face. To feel the joy she feels for you is so comforting and to know she truly loves what she does, makes her so special.
    I can't say enough about how wonderful she is and I hope many more couples are lucky enough to have her as a part of their big day.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved Wanda! We worked with her to make our ceremony personal and unique. She was very quick to get back to us after our initial contact and was very flexible with meeting up with us. Throughout the planning, Wanda responded to emails quickly and answered all of our questions. We got many compliments on her after the wedding and we were so pleased with how our ceremony went. We were able to make it our own with her assistance and guidance. Also, she provided us with everything we needed to do for our wedding license and for name change. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Excellent! Was able to help design our own ceremony with suggestions and guidence. Ceremony was flawless with everything we wanted. Wanda speaks clearly and with appropriate emotion for the event. She was amazing to work with.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much, "Private User"....Please send me a text so I know who you are!!

Jaclynn · Married on 05/03/2014

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Wanda's service; we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Jaclynn, Thank you so much for this!!

Dr. Mark · Married on 04/26/2014

We both were married before and this time, and we wanted a small personal family ceremony at our home. Wanda Chiles exceeded our expectations; she was professional, arrived on time, and wrote a beautiful ceremony. She made us both feel very comfortable and even added a bit of humor to create the ideal environment. On the day of the ceremony, we added a unity candle at the last minute, and Wanda adjusted the ceremony to fit in the candle and made that moment priceless. I highly recommend Wanda if you are looking for a total professional who makes the happiest day that much more special.

Dr. Mark Fazioli

Sent on 05/08/2014

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Dr. Mark, Thank you for the very kind words....the pleasure was all mine!

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2014

Wanda did amazing job with our ceremony. She helped us plan the perfect ceremony and we were able to included our 7 year old daughter in.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 02/22/2014

Wanda was amazing! Our 2.5 year old son was distracting during the ceremony & she worked right through it, even made us laugh! :) She was early, sweet & gave us beautiful vows to recite even if I got all choked up & almost didn't get through them all haha Wanda truly was a nice part of our wedding. We wanted short & sweet & she did exactly as we asked of her. Thank you so much for assisting with this important part of our very special day!!!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Melissa, Your little boy was sooo adorable and thank you for the very kind words! Love seeing your Wedding photos!

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2014

Wanda did a picture perfect job!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! You know how much I love seeing your beautiful Wedding photos !

Amy · Married on 11/10/2013

Wanda did an amazing job!! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! It was customized just for us, it was so special and unique! She's so sweet and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Wanda Chiles's reply:

I loved talking to your families prior to your Ceremony and learning even more wonderful things about you both. All Wedding gowns are beautiful, but yours is my all time favorite! Thank you for taking the time to review me!!

Rosie · Married on 11/03/2013

I can't say enough good things about Wanda! She was such a special part of our wedding, and truly made our ceremony unique and personal to us. She was very flexible and took time to meet with us to go through every detail of our ceremony. I didn't know what we wanted to do our how the ceremony process ran and she guided us through every step! She was so patient with all of our questions, and worked with us on the wording and personalizing our readings which came out fabulous! Everyone at the wedding commented afterwards how special our ceremony was, and they thought Wanda was related or a friend because she had made it so personal to us! We are truly grateful!! Thank you Wanda !! :)

Sent on 01/02/2014

Wanda Chiles's reply:

The pleasure was all mine. Thank you for saying such lovely things about me...I am truly humbled...

Diana · Married on 10/19/2013

Wanda was wonderful! We wanted a medieval theme & she worked with us to make sure our ceremony was perfect! All of our guests were so impressed with her & she truly made our special day magic!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Diana, You and Rudy were delightful and truly had a very unique vision which you both made just perfect !!

Wanda did such a great job. You can tell she has such a passion for what she does. She came to our home to meet with us and customized our ceremony to fit us perfectly. She is so patient. My daughter who is 3 had a bit of a meltdown during the ceremony because she was overwhelmed and Wanda just rolled with it all with us. At one point I was holding my daughter and Wanda shifted her attention to her to make her feel more comfortable. She helped make what could have been a disaster into something super sweet. She really personalized our ceremony to us! Thanks Wanda!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Dear "Private User"...Thank you soooo much for writing this. I loved your beautiful little girls, and am thrilled you were happy with your Ceremony!!

Dana · Married on 09/20/2013

Wanda made our ceremony at Saybrook Point Inn everything we could have imagined!
    The first phone call I had with Wanda, made me sure that I was making the right choice with choosing her. Just the simple fact of her telling us that she DIDN'T have X number of scripts for us to choose from was enough reason for me. The magic words of "customizing" our ceremony for us solidified that I was making the right choice.
    Wanda met us at Brugers closer to us, knowing that we didn't live as close to her. That in itself was awesome. Being pretty a pretty low key couple, it was exactly the kind of meeting we hoped to have. We discussed the key points of the ceremony and Wanda made sure any of the readings that she would do suited us a couple. She made us tear up a little when she went through what we would be saying when we exchanged our rings...and she changed some words around at that meeting that made EVERYONE tear up at the actual ceremony.
    She took care of the everything when it came to the marriage liscense..all we had to was send it to her in advance, and it was mailed to us by time we arrived back from our 'mini moon".
    We got so many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony we had, and it was exactly what we wanted! Short and sweet and tearful. (happy tears)
    The nicest touch, was when she came up to my room where I was getting ready before the wedding to check in on me. There was never a moment when I had to have anything to worry aobut with regards to our ceremony being perfect. I knew Wanda would make it as perfect as it is supposed to be!! I just can't wait to see the video...the only unfortunate thing is not being able to see the ceremony the way the guests do!!!
    I highly recommend her if you want a perfect ceremony!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Dana, I am humbled by your lovely words....The pleasure of being a part of your Wedding, and meeting you and Randy, was all mine !!

Heather · Married on 09/14/2013

Wanda was such a pleasure to work with! She really loves what she does, you can tell in her enthusiasm! She helped us perfectly customize our ceremony so that it reflected who we were as a couple! She was professional, and very helpful! Including helping me with instructions on how to change my name! I would highly recommend Wanda to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much Heather & Steve...You were a joy to "work" !!

Wanda was an amazing officiant. you can tell that she really loves and enjoys what she does. She helped develop the perfect wedding ceremony. She is very professional and great to work with I wouldn't have picked anyone else she did an amazing job.
    Roxann

Sent on 10/12/2013

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Roxann, Thank you for the kind words. I love seeing your beautiful Wedding photos !

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

Fabulous & Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer & Al !!

Truly honored to have Wanda as our officiant, she truly captures us and everything we were looking for into our ceremony. Numerous people complimented her and our Ceremony, Thank you Wanda!!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2013

Wanda and I from our first conversation connected. This has been a very difficult time bittersweet for my family and friends for the losses we have endured. Wanda did an amazing job of making everyone remember them but also celebrate the event so we all enjoyed the ceremony happily!

Sent on 08/16/2013