Wallingford Flower Shoppe Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Christie K. Married on 11/06/2021

Hire them!

Tammy was excellent to work with throughout the whole process! She is very detail-oriented and thorough when it comes to planning. Tammy is very knowledgable and was able to answer all my questions and accommodate all my requests. She went above and beyond to make sure all the details of the day were correct, as well as make sure all the flowers fit the theme perfectly. All of our florals were very cohesive, but not super matchy-matchy (which was my request). Everything was perfect!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/24/2021

Flawless Flowers

We used Wallingford Flower Shoppe for our sweetheart table and bridal bouquet for our wedding and loved them! Tammy ensured all of our needs were taken care of and treated us with such great compassion and professionalism! She took our inspiration photos and made them even better and everyone's flowers lasted all night (and well after the big day too). They dropped everything off at our venue exactly at the time we agreed on and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Wallingford Flower Shoppe, we will definitely be using you again soon!
  • Caitlindelsole
    Caitlin D. Married on 10/17/2020

Tammy is the BEST

I truly think Tammy is the nicest person I have ever interacted with - she is such a delight and clearly values her clients. She took time to understand my vision and talk me through different options for flowers, suggesting and point things out that I would have never thought of. She was so responsive and helpful and went out of her way to proactively communicate.

The flowers for our elopement this year were perfect and exactly what I had in mind. I could not stop looking at them and every day they brought a huge smile to my face. I cannot wait to see what Tammy creates next year for our larger celebration! I cannot recommend working with her enough.

Wallingford Flower Shoppe's reply:

Caitlin thank you so much for the review. You looked absolutely stunning. You have exquisite taste and your bouquet was the perfect accessory. Congratulations and I can not wait to help you with your next event!! Cheers. Tammy Rose
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Chigozie Married on 09/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best florist ever!

Tammy is a breath of fresh air. She is very organized, effortless creative with her work, and extremely patient and responsive. Two weeks later after my wedding and my flowers are still flourishing!! She has the best quality of flowers and I would hire her again for any future occasions. Thank you Tammy :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a wonderful experience working with Tammy for our wedding!

Tammy was absolutely wonderful as our wedding florist. During my first meeting with Tammy, I gave her a brief idea of how I wanted our wedding to look. With her reassurance and vision, she made everything look better than I could have ever imagined. Tammy was very responsive throughout planning process and on the actual wedding day, I knew that I could count on her to make our ceremony and reception look beautiful. She added so many special touches that exceeded our expectations. She decorated our ceremony arbor with gorgeous roses and eucalyptus and she even helped me to personalize my bouquet with a small framed photo of my grandmother. Tammy is so detailed oriented and incredibly passionate about her work, I loved working with her and would highly recommend her!
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful, Highest Quality Flowers!

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! From our first meeting with Tammy, we knew that we'd found our florist! We showed inspiration photos and from there, Wallingford Flower Shoppe was able to create bouquets and arrangements that were more beautiful than we imagined! Tammy was so wonderful to work with and was very open to our visions, even accommodating paper flowers in my bouquet! We received so many compliments on all of our flowers! I can't recommend Wallingford Flower Shoppe enough!!!
    Cristina F. Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

Tammy was amazing to deal with since day one. She was always incredibly responsive with all of my questions and concerns. She was extremely organized which made me feel very confident that everything would go as planned. My bouquet was my favorite part of our wedding. It was everything I dreamed of and made me feel like a bride. Tammy was the best and I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Doreen
    Doreen Z. Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond Phenomenal

I’m the mother for the bride and wanted the best of the best. I researched for a year. I called Wallingford Flower Shop and was turned over to Tammy Sirois. We chatted and made an appointment. We booked that day....every step of the way Tammy was there..emails phone calls etc. the flowers on the day of the wedding...spectacular stunning and perfect...I never thought flowers could be this beautiful..I cannot praise them enough...she worked within our budget. My only complaint is that it’s over. They are the best💜
    Caroline B. Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was absolute wonderful!!

I had my wedding on Saturday May 25, 2019. The flowers were absolutely spectacular! They were perfect for our wedding and fit our garden themed wedding wonderfully. I still have my bouquet in water and it looks beautiful! The centerpieces we had made in lanterns and they survived a week!! I loved everything about my flowers!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful beyond words

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was absolutely fantastic, and such a pleasure to work with. I cannot put into words how stunning all of our flower arrangements were at our wedding, from my bridal bouquet, to my bridesmaid's bouquets, the men's boutineers, the church flowers, table centerpieces, everything was absolutely stunning. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Tammy was incredible and so helpful. She is so creative and talented, and really knows what she is doing. I would HIGHLY recommend Wallingford Flower Shoppe!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was amazing! I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, I came with a photo and Tammy turned my vision into a reality. The flowers were fresh, beautifully designed and the price was right. I couldn’t have asked for more. If you are looking for flowers for your wedding no need to continue your search, Wallingford Flower Shoppe is your place!
    Kristen Married on 07/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When we began to plan our wedding, we knew we needed flowers but honestly didn’t really have any ideas. We had a budget that we didn’t want to go over, and after talking to several vendors we started to become frustrated with how high the pricing was.

When we first met with Tammy, we told her our budget and basic ideas. Tammy was extremely helpful, and said she would love to help make our day perfect!

She put together bridal bouquets better than we could have imagined, and was always quick to reply to all our questions! I would highly recommend this vendor to help make your day perfect!
    Elizabeth Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tammy and the staff at Wallingford Flower Shoppe gave me my absolute dream wedding bouquet! They did an amazing job getting a feeling for exactly what I wanted and did so on short notice which helped me feel so relaxed and well taken care of. When I saw my bouquet and the one they made for my maid of honor I was totally stunned at how breathtaking they were. So much thanks to Wallingford Flower Shoppe for everything they did!
    Lauren Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I came into Wallingford Flower Shoppe to do some preliminary research on flowers for my wedding, not intending to make a final decision that day, but by the time I finished discussing what sort of arrangements would work for my vision and budget with Tammy, I had all but made the final decision to choose Wallingford Flower Shoppe as my florist.
    My budget was on the smaller side, but Tammy had amazing, aesthetic, and thoughtful suggestions on how we could create 8 beautiful bouquets and 9 beautiful corsages that fit all my criteria. Once I showed her my Pinterest board I could tell she understood the theme (rustic, elegant) that I was going for.
    On my wedding day when the flowers were delivered, I was blown away with how beautiful they were and how much they aligned with my style.
    Thank you so much for making my day so special!
    Marie Married on 09/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Wallingford Flower Shoppe. Tammy was so easy to work with and she helped me come up with a beautiful color palette and flower combinations for the wedding. She even came up with flowers for our wedding cake, that took our simple cake to a whole new level. Pricing was very reasonable, she confirmed everything prior to the wedding and I was able to enjoy the day without any worries knowing everything was taken care of. The final result exceeded all my expectations - absolutely stunning! I cannot say enough positive things about Tammy and her team and recommend them without any reservations!! Photo credits: Rachel Girouard photography
    Emily Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wallingford Flower Shoppe did an outstanding job on the bouquets, corsages, and alter arrangements for my June 2017 wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind, one that was not quite typical for a CT wedding, but they managed to go above and beyond my expectations. They even threw in a complimentary mini-bouquet for my flower girl. They were the best!
    Rachel Married on 11/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have to admit- I was pretty cautious about flowers when I started to plan my wedding. My mom encouraged me to sit down with Tammy at Wallingford flower shoppe. I was hooked at the first visit. Every bride has a vision of how she wants the day to look- down to the flowers, centerpieces, and bouquet. Tammy nailed everything. I told her I wanted it to look natural- and she totally understood. We were able to make the flowers compliment the venue, the dresses, and the general feel of the wedding. Tammy's suggestions on the centerpieces was perfect. She brought everything to the venue for me and had everything set up before I arrived. The flowers lasted for so long afterwards too. I'm so happy we used them and I listened to my mom about flowers- they really did add to the feel of the wedding.
    Susan Married on 09/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wish I could give Tammy 10 stars! Not only were the flowers beautiful, but Tammy was such a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough good things about the service I received. Responsive, flexible, calming (!), professional - all around customer service champ!
    Colleen Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tammy did an amazing job with the floral arrangements and centerpieces for my recent wedding. We wanted customized centerpieces created for the event and Tammy was able to pull off the design efficiently while also being very helpful and cheerful throughout the process. She was open to questions throughout the process and made the experience that much easier. Stress can be a big part of the wedding planning process but Tammy was able to alleviate that stress when it came to our floral requests. The floral and centerpieces that were created and displayed were highly regarded by our guests with many asking who created them. It is easy to recommend Tammy and the Wallingford Flower Shoppe for all future wedding floral and centerpiece designs in the CT area. We couldn't have been happier with their service and kindness for our special day!
    Gina Married on 10/02/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not say enough good things about the Wallingford Flower Shoppe. Tammy was super helpful during the planning stage. I was able to give her a few pictures for inspiration and she was able to turn that vision into a reality! All of the flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL! I would highly recommend the Wallingford Flower Shoppe!
    Jamie Married on 09/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Wallingford Flower & Gift Shop on Center St for our wedding flowers. Tammy was our florist and she was brilliant. The flowers were sooooo beautiful.

I did a lot of DIY projects so Tammy and I worked on a plan together to incorporate the flowers into everything. She added roses to a willow archway I created and the result was breathtaking. I gave her a few dozen small vases which I painted and some small wooden charms and her plan was to add small flowers to the vases and place them on the tables and throughout. When I saw how everything turned it, it was one of the most beautiful sights. Totally surpassed all expectations. All of the bridal party flowers were gorgeous as well.

My bouquet was astounding as well. What a gem this place is.
  • User1449010 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Added such beauty to our beautiful day.
    Jennifer Married on 09/22/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning!! I had high and low pieces on glass bowls and candelabras. The head floral designer was so accommodating with all of my requests on flower selection and arraignment design. The flowers brought such a special element to the ballroom. My bouquets were exactly what I had imagined and had all the elements I wanted...including that touch of bling! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. So pleased from start to finish with the services provided.
illustration stars