Wallingford Flower Shoppe Reviews

20 | Wallingford, CT

20 Reviews for Wallingford Flower Shoppe

• Kate

Kate Slavinski · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful, Highest Quality Flowers!

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! From our first meeting with Tammy, we knew that we'd found our florist! We showed inspiration photos and from there, Wallingford Flower Shoppe was able to create bouquets and arrangements that were more beautiful than we imagined! Tammy was so wonderful to work with and was very open to our visions, even accommodating paper flowers in my bouquet! We received so many compliments on all of our flowers! I can't recommend Wallingford Flower Shoppe enough!!!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Chigozie · Married on 09/29/2019

The absolute best florist ever!

Tammy is a breath of fresh air. She is very organized, effortless creative with her work, and extremely patient and responsive. Two weeks later after my wedding and my flowers are still flourishing!! She has the best quality of flowers and I would hire her again for any future occasions. Thank you Tammy :)

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Dulieu · Married on 09/28/2019

Such a wonderful experience working with Tammy for our wedding!

Tammy was absolutely wonderful as our wedding florist. During my first meeting with Tammy, I gave her a brief idea of how I wanted our wedding to look. With her reassurance and vision, she made everything look better than I could have ever imagined. Tammy was very responsive throughout planning process and on the actual wedding day, I knew that I could count on her to make our ceremony and reception look beautiful. She added so many special touches that exceeded our expectations. She decorated our ceremony arbor with gorgeous roses and eucalyptus and she even helped me to personalize my bouquet with a small framed photo of my grandmother. Tammy is so detailed oriented and incredibly passionate about her work, I loved working with her and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Cristina Fontana · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

Tammy was amazing to deal with since day one. She was always incredibly responsive with all of my questions and concerns. She was extremely organized which made me feel very confident that everything would go as planned. My bouquet was my favorite part of our wedding. It was everything I dreamed of and made me feel like a bride. Tammy was the best and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Doreen

Doreen Zywocinski · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond Phenomenal

I’m the mother for the bride and wanted the best of the best. I researched for a year. I called Wallingford Flower Shop and was turned over to Tammy Sirois. We chatted and made an appointment. We booked that day....every step of the way Tammy was there..emails phone calls etc. the flowers on the day of the wedding...spectacular stunning and perfect...I never thought flowers could be this beautiful..I cannot praise them enough...she worked within our budget. My only complaint is that it’s over. They are the best💜

Sent on 05/28/2019

Caroline Brancato · Married on 05/25/2019

It was absolute wonderful!!

I had my wedding on Saturday May 25, 2019. The flowers were absolutely spectacular! They were perfect for our wedding and fit our garden themed wedding wonderfully. I still have my bouquet in water and it looks beautiful! The centerpieces we had made in lanterns and they survived a week!! I loved everything about my flowers!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful beyond words

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was absolutely fantastic, and such a pleasure to work with. I cannot put into words how stunning all of our flower arrangements were at our wedding, from my bridal bouquet, to my bridesmaid's bouquets, the men's boutineers, the church flowers, table centerpieces, everything was absolutely stunning. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Tammy was incredible and so helpful. She is so creative and talented, and really knows what she is doing. I would HIGHLY recommend Wallingford Flower Shoppe!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was amazing! I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, I came with a photo and Tammy turned my vision into a reality. The flowers were fresh, beautifully designed and the price was right. I couldn’t have asked for more. If you are looking for flowers for your wedding no need to continue your search, Wallingford Flower Shoppe is your place!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2018

When we began to plan our wedding, we knew we needed flowers but honestly didn’t really have any ideas. We had a budget that we didn’t want to go over, and after talking to several vendors we started to become frustrated with how high the pricing was.

When we first met with Tammy, we told her our budget and basic ideas. Tammy was extremely helpful, and said she would love to help make our day perfect!

She put together bridal bouquets better than we could have imagined, and was always quick to reply to all our questions! I would highly recommend this vendor to help make your day perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/17/2018

Tammy and the staff at Wallingford Flower Shoppe gave me my absolute dream wedding bouquet! They did an amazing job getting a feeling for exactly what I wanted and did so on short notice which helped me feel so relaxed and well taken care of. When I saw my bouquet and the one they made for my maid of honor I was totally stunned at how breathtaking they were. So much thanks to Wallingford Flower Shoppe for everything they did!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

I came into Wallingford Flower Shoppe to do some preliminary research on flowers for my wedding, not intending to make a final decision that day, but by the time I finished discussing what sort of arrangements would work for my vision and budget with Tammy, I had all but made the final decision to choose Wallingford Flower Shoppe as my florist.
    My budget was on the smaller side, but Tammy had amazing, aesthetic, and thoughtful suggestions on how we could create 8 beautiful bouquets and 9 beautiful corsages that fit all my criteria. Once I showed her my Pinterest board I could tell she understood the theme (rustic, elegant) that I was going for.
    On my wedding day when the flowers were delivered, I was blown away with how beautiful they were and how much they aligned with my style.
    Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Marie · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Wallingford Flower Shoppe. Tammy was so easy to work with and she helped me come up with a beautiful color palette and flower combinations for the wedding. She even came up with flowers for our wedding cake, that took our simple cake to a whole new level. Pricing was very reasonable, she confirmed everything prior to the wedding and I was able to enjoy the day without any worries knowing everything was taken care of. The final result exceeded all my expectations - absolutely stunning! I cannot say enough positive things about Tammy and her team and recommend them without any reservations!! Photo credits: Rachel Girouard photography

Sent on 10/24/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Wallingford Flower Shoppe did an outstanding job on the bouquets, corsages, and alter arrangements for my June 2017 wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind, one that was not quite typical for a CT wedding, but they managed to go above and beyond my expectations. They even threw in a complimentary mini-bouquet for my flower girl. They were the best!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

I have to admit- I was pretty cautious about flowers when I started to plan my wedding. My mom encouraged me to sit down with Tammy at Wallingford flower shoppe. I was hooked at the first visit. Every bride has a vision of how she wants the day to look- down to the flowers, centerpieces, and bouquet. Tammy nailed everything. I told her I wanted it to look natural- and she totally understood. We were able to make the flowers compliment the venue, the dresses, and the general feel of the wedding. Tammy's suggestions on the centerpieces was perfect. She brought everything to the venue for me and had everything set up before I arrived. The flowers lasted for so long afterwards too. I'm so happy we used them and I listened to my mom about flowers- they really did add to the feel of the wedding.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Susan · Married on 09/03/2016

I wish I could give Tammy 10 stars! Not only were the flowers beautiful, but Tammy was such a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough good things about the service I received. Responsive, flexible, calming (!), professional - all around customer service champ!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/20/2016

Tammy did an amazing job with the floral arrangements and centerpieces for my recent wedding. We wanted customized centerpieces created for the event and Tammy was able to pull off the design efficiently while also being very helpful and cheerful throughout the process. She was open to questions throughout the process and made the experience that much easier. Stress can be a big part of the wedding planning process but Tammy was able to alleviate that stress when it came to our floral requests. The floral and centerpieces that were created and displayed were highly regarded by our guests with many asking who created them. It is easy to recommend Tammy and the Wallingford Flower Shoppe for all future wedding floral and centerpiece designs in the CT area. We couldn't have been happier with their service and kindness for our special day!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Gina · Married on 10/02/2015

I can not say enough good things about the Wallingford Flower Shoppe. Tammy was super helpful during the planning stage. I was able to give her a few pictures for inspiration and she was able to turn that vision into a reality! All of the flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL! I would highly recommend the Wallingford Flower Shoppe!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/06/2014

We hired Wallingford Flower & Gift Shop on Center St for our wedding flowers. Tammy was our florist and she was brilliant. The flowers were sooooo beautiful.

I did a lot of DIY projects so Tammy and I worked on a plan together to incorporate the flowers into everything. She added roses to a willow archway I created and the result was breathtaking. I gave her a few dozen small vases which I painted and some small wooden charms and her plan was to add small flowers to the vases and place them on the tables and throughout. When I saw how everything turned it, it was one of the most beautiful sights. Totally surpassed all expectations. All of the bridal party flowers were gorgeous as well.

My bouquet was astounding as well. What a gem this place is.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Added such beauty to our beautiful day.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning!! I had high and low pieces on glass bowls and candelabras. The head floral designer was so accommodating with all of my requests on flower selection and arraignment design. The flowers brought such a special element to the ballroom. My bouquets were exactly what I had imagined and had all the elements I wanted...including that touch of bling! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. So pleased from start to finish with the services provided.

Sent on 12/29/2013