Walker Studios LLC Reviews

Walker Studios LLC 2
  • Jen

Jen Wing · Married on 07/13/2019

Best photographers ever

We simply cannot say enough wonderful things about the Walker sisters Amy and Kay. They came to us through friends and family recommendations, and we can't think of a better duo to make the most of your wedding photos. Amy and Kay are fun, thoughtful, and so passionate about what they do. When we first hired Amy and Kay, they highly recommended engagement shoot... we did NOT want to, but boy did they change our minds when they arrived at our apartment in Manhattan. We felt like a king and queen, having fun the entire time. Neither of us are comfortable in front of the camera, but by the end of the night we forgot we even were! The best part? Their photos are STUNNING! So many guests have asked where on earth we found these photography geniuses. Thank you again, Amy and Kay! PS- their sister Tina is a wedding planner too- we hired here and it made the entire experience flawless!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kristen · Married on 04/27/2019

LOVE them!

We could not have been happier with the Walkers as our wedding photographers! They are AMAZING! Amy and Kay are fun to be around, made us feel comfortable, and produce quality work. We had our wedding photos back in 2.5 weeks, which is incredible and they were so beautiful!! They had their other sister as their assistant at our wedding and she was just as wonderful; and their brother did our photo booth! It was great to have the whole family and each of them is awesome! I could not recommend the Walkers more! We can't wait to use them again for other photography!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Walker Studios is Amazing!

Amy and Kay are amazing photographers!! My husband and I were looking for a particular style when it came to our wedding pictures - we wanted great quality, attention to detail, and deep jeweled colored photos. Walker Studios delivered all this and more! They were excellent and quick communicators and professionally dressed the day of the wedding. In addition to being perfect photographers, they are helpful with anything wedding related. My wedding hair stylist said it would be impossible to attach my veil where I wanted it but Amy was able to do it for me. At one point during the reception I saw my father-in-law's boutonniere break. Amy to the rescue again! Before I could blink she walked over and fixed it for him. Amy and Kay were indispensable to our wedding, and more than that, we count them among our friends :)

Sent on 05/08/2019

Laura B. · Married on 09/08/2018

Much more than just photography!

The Walker Sisters did a fantastic job of prepping us for the day and getting us through it all. From asking the questions we didn't think of to handling the small details that day without us even noticing - they seriously did it all. We knew from their website that the photos would be amazing but the kindness and care they put into the day itself made it that much better of a decision to use them as our photographers. It never hurts to be totally hilarious too which they've got covered!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Buccelli · Married on 06/30/2018

Best photographers, ever!

Prior to even getting engaged, I had seen Amy and Kay's work through the weddings and maternity shoots of several friends. I loved their style so much that I didn't even research any other photographers prior to booking. What I didn't know at the time, is how sweet, thoughtful, and fun they are; just overall a pleasure to work with. They didn't miss one detail during the wedding day, and made all of us feel comfortable during the whole process. My husband HATES having his picture taken--and even he warmed up during the wedding photos. One of my bridesmaid commented that nothing seemed posed and we weren't being ordered around...rather, it felt like we were hanging out with two of our friends. We received our gallery SO quickly after the wedding and loved every single picture. I have no idea how I am going to narrow them for our album--but I guess that is the problem you want to have! :) Thank you so much, Amy and Kay!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jordana · Married on 05/27/2018

Amy & Kaye were great- very professional, on time, and one of only a few of our vendors that I absolutely did not have to worry about! When I had to switch up the plan a few times, they were totally flexible and willing to work with me. They made my husband and I feel calm and beautiful. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2018

We booked Walker Studios for our engagement photos and couldn't be happier! We are having a destination wedding, otherwise we would have booked our wedding day with them as well. Not only were the pictures stunning, but Amy and Kay made the entire process easy and fun. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer-- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Ashlynn · Married on 11/17/2017

Hiring Amy and Kay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! They did our engagement shoot and our wedding, and made us feel so comfortable the entire time! It felt like we were hanging out with friends, rather than a vendor. Amy and Kay were there for whatever I needed, and made sure the day went smoothly. Hire them, you won’t regret it!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/29/2017

Seriously couldn't have picked better photographers to work with. So thankful they were recommended to me. They did my boudoir shoot and our wedding day. They are great at their job and it felt like having my picture taken by a couple friends rather than vendors. They had sneak pictures ready for me to drool over less than a week after the wedding, which were amazing. and were they both were awesome about being ready exactly when I needed them for a picture during the reception. I can't say enough good things... just hire them, you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/07/2017

I can say hands down the best choice we made in planning our wedding was hiring Walker Studios. Amy and Kay were amazing to work with. They were so easy going and accommodating throughout the whole process and went above and beyond on the day of. These ladies do it all. They make you feel like you've been friends for years (which is great if you're like me and feel very weird posing for photos), they fix your dress bustle when it starts falling out when you're dancing, they help fix your wedding cake when you find a flower in it that wasn't supposed to be there, and all of the other stuff you'd never expect your photographers to do. Our wedding would not have been half what it was without them, and on top of that we have the most gorgeous photos I could ever imagine. We are so excited to make our album with them next!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Walker Studios LLC's reply:

Yay! Thanks so much for this review! We would do anything for our brides and your wedding Day was no exception! It was magical and I’m so happy you chose us to be a part of it!!!

Rosa · Married on 05/28/2017

The Walker sisters were the perfect photographers for our wedding reception! Our wedding day happened during a tropical storm warning and we were so worried about how the weather would be for our guests, for our venue (on the beach) and for photographs. The night ended up being sunny and windy with a beautiful sunset that they were able to capture. Amy and Kay were so responsive to all of my (many) emails regarding shots I wanted at the wedding and for the formal photographs. They were extremely helpful and laid back during our wedding, and they made my shy introverted husband feel at ease getting his picture taken. The Walker sisters were so gracious and kind during our wedding, capturing every silly guest photo I wanted (demanded). I know their photos will be gorgeous and will help us remember our spectacular wedding for years to come.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2017

The beginning of our wedding photographer search was a bit overwhelming until we came across Walker Studios. My husband works in an art-related field and he was extremely picky about who we selected to capture our day, so take it from him, their work is amazing. From the beginning, working with Amy and Kay was seamless. Leading up to our wedding, it was clear that they were truly invested in making sure we were at ease, from meeting in person to countless emails; they were on top of everything and super responsive. When it came down to our wedding day, they went above and beyond. Talk about being master planners – they had the timeline down to a science and we even ended up with extra time to get some additional shots. They also did amazingly at balancing the other vendors involved in our day, they worked seamlessly with the videographer and never once got in each others way. We didn’t have formal engagement pictures so this was our first time with a professional photographer which can feel a little strange, but Amy and Kay made it so comfortable for us and gave us and everyone being photographed during the formals easy to follow direction. Following the ceremony, we loved the fact that Amy was no more than an arms reach away to capture any moment we wanted while Kay was making sure we didn’t miss any part of the day. Less than ONE MONTH(!!) later we had all of our pictures, and all I can say is we were blown away. We tried to narrow down favorites and I kid you not, we selected 500. Amy and Kay do incredible, very high-quality work, at a reasonable price, and we whole-heartedly recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jess · Married on 11/20/2016

They were wonderful! Pictures were awesome

Sent on 12/11/2016

Georgia · Married on 11/12/2016

Walker Studios is amazing! This sister team knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding, and we couldnt be happier! I had told Amy and Kay we wanted more candid shots and they did just that. They were friendly, funny and flexible - the three things I was looking for in a photographer. They knew all the shots I would want, and the pictures are beautiful. I loved how they worked together as a team, and my family said they noticed them catching all the moments we wanted to capture. I highly recommend them. The price was perfect, as was the service.

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • Dan

Dan · Married on 10/28/2016

Amy and Kay were not only two of the most delightful people to work with, they were professional, timely, and knew how to make you smile. On top of all of this, they took the most amazing pictures! We could not have been happier with the work they did and were amazed at how comfortable they made everything feel. Their chemistry working together was wonderful and so natural! The engagement shoot really allowed us to get to know them and gave us full confidence in them to do the wedding. We have recommended them to everyone since and hope we have another occasion that they could capture for us in the future!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2016

Amy and Kay were great to work with! They took the time to really understand our style and what we were looking for and to plan out our "must-have" photos. They were highly responsive to all questions and communications up to the wedding and were absolutely wonderful on site. We will absolutely call them again for future photography needs. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Would highly recommend, the absolute best!

Sent on 12/06/2016

jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

Walker studios did a perfect job! We couldn't be more happy with everything they provided from start to finish!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Kay and Amy of Walker Studios were extremely professional and responsive. Their prices were on the low end of the photographers we considered, so honestly I wondered whether their product would be as detailed and high quality--I was absolutely blown away by their attention to detail, their artistic sensibility, and their dedication to their work.
    We booked them about a year ahead of our August, 2016 wedding, and they answered our questions during the entire planning process, which was so reassuring. We had a lot of specific and slightly unusual requests, like not being included in their social media, not having too many photos of details/decorations, and having a very private "first look" photo before the ceremony--all of which they honored exactly. Included in the package we purchased was a set of engagement photos; they suggested a beautiful spot, made us feel comfortable and natural, and less than a month later provided us with 100 excellently edited photos--it made us even more excited for the big day.
    Kay and Amy are both very friendly, and extremely capable and professional. Our wedding day was super hot and humid, but they didn't show any sign of strain during the 10 hours they spent with us! They were great at wrangling our families to get all of the group shots we wanted, and also at capturing the candid moments that were most important to us. A few times during the reception I wanted to get a photo with some guests, and either Kay or Amy was always available. At the same time, I didn't notice them at all during the ceremony, even though they captured it from so many great angles.
    Our final gallery included almost 1000 photos! They really captured the emotions of the entire day, including silly moments like when our first slice of cake fell on the floor, and emotional ones like when my mom first saw me in my dress. They understood what we wanted and delivered it.

Sent on 12/11/2016

rachel · Married on 05/28/2016

I heard about Amy and Kay through a friend. After reading reviews and looking at their portfolio online I decided to contact them. From they very beginning they were quick to respond to any questions and concerns. I love candids because I think it really captures the atmosphere of the day events. They were discretely taking photos throughout the day. They also shoot any requested and formal photos you want. I got to see a few of the photos and so far they're beautiful. Although the wedding day is exciting and happy, I found it to be occasionally stressful. Amy and Kay were a pleasure to work with because they have a calm energy. I think my only regret is not booking them for the whole day but I was on a tight budget. Overall I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2016

Amy and Kay are the best! We used them for both our engagement pictures and wedding day. They are very laid back and make you feel so comfortable. Our pictures have not only shown our personalities and the love we have for each other but these ladies were able to capture our guests have fun as well as detailed pictures! Walker studios went above and beyond all of our expectations! We plan to use Amy and Kay for all of our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/08/2016

These ladies captured my whole journey of getting married beyond what I could have imagined! My husband and I's engagement session was captured wonderfully but our wedding day was captured even more perfectly! Extremely accommodating and accessible the day of the wedding! Absolutely phenomenal and highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Walker Studios LLC's reply:

Thank you Ali! We had such a blast working with you guys! And with a wedding that fun it's not difficult to capture the joy. It was so great following your love story and we know it won't end here. :-) Congrats again!

Don't think, just hire them. They are the best!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Walker Studios LLC's reply:

HAHAH! Thank you! This is a pretty great summation of us. :)

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2015

Kay and Amy were the perfect photographers for our wedding reception! As we were having a unique wedding with our ceremony taking place abroad and our reception the following week in downtown Boston, we were looking for a blend of event and wedding photography. They worked with us to figure out a style that was complementary to ceremony photos in Italy, but captured the style of our Boston reception. They ran around with us and our “wedding party” to every location we planned to shoot and worked with our extended family for formals. The photos are beautiful and artistic and a perfect way to remember our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Walker Studios LLC's reply:

Oh my word, THANKS! I don't think you even know how much fun we had that night! Your reception was fun, gorgeous, and inviting for us. We definitely felt like part of your party running through the streets of Boston. ;) Thanks for choosing us for your day!!