Waldenwoods Reviews

Waldenwoods 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Ray · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing with everything!

They’re so organized and super responsive making sure you’re on top of things as much as they are up until the moment you arrive for the big day. Their day-of planner, chefs, and entire staff were incredibly helpful and made it so that we didn’t have to worry one bit about any detail before the ceremony/reception started. I can’t recommend them enough. Waldenwoods services and staff are worth every penny.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Waldenwoods 15
    Waldenwoods 16

Megan · Married on 12/14/2018

Winter Wedding

My husband and I just got married last Friday 12/14/18! We had both our ceremony and reception in the Cromaine Hall at Waldenwoods. It is such a beautiful venue and their service was phenomenal. Everyone was easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond. We had everything we asked for and they were on top of everything, keeping things moving smoothly. They had people always accessible to help with anything we needed. All of the food we had was extremely tasty and that champagne was amazing! We received many compliments on the food, coffee, and the venue itself. Initially they seemed a little pricey but they include so much within their packages that in the long run they provided a better deal than many other places we considered and to us, they are well worth the price. We also booked the bridal room which I think was worth it as well, and it included lunch for up to 12 people which was definitely nice and needed lol. We absolutely would recommend Waldenwoods!

(Last 4 Professional photos, credit goes to Kayla Renee Photography and Lisa Hodack photography)

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Waldenwoods 23
  • Monique

Monique Siddock · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful venue

Waldenwoods was simply perfect for our wedding venue. The Cromaine lodge was beautiful inside and the view from the ceremy site was breath taking. The entire staff was pleasant and professional. I recommend getting the Friendship Lodge for your guest for the night.

Waldenwoods 24
    Waldenwoods 25
    Waldenwoods 26
  • Terrence

Terrence V Ritter · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic experience

My Wife and I could not be happier with our wedding at Waldenwoods. Throughout the entire process, the staff was very accommodating to what we wanted and there were no issues with special requests.

The food was fantastic, so many people came up to me to tell me how good the food was.

The pricing was extremely reasonable, I feel like we got an extremely high end experience for an affordable price.

Renting out the entire lodge next to the reception was great for our wedding party and close family, it made the day more relaxed having our "home base" right next to the ceremony and reception area.

Waldenwoods 27
    Waldenwoods 28

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you Terrence! The two of you were such a great couple and we love the pictures! We hope to see you again around the ground using your social membership with us. Best wishes!

Marisa · Married on 08/10/2018

My wedding was 8/10/18 and it was nothing short of magical. Waldenwoods staff made the planning a breeze and the day couldn't have gone better. Everyone is still raving about the beautiful location and wonderful food.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you Marisa! We hope to see you here again and are so happy your wedding was a great success.
  • Karlee

Karlee Kujawa · Married on 07/16/2018

Exceeded My Expectations in Every Way

I cannot express how amazing my experience has been with Waldenwoods. I have never met a staff and team more dedicated to designing a perfect day. I felt heard, seen and understood throughout the entire experience. I would highly recommend Waldenwoods!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Waldenwoods 29

Lisa Baslock · Married on 07/16/2018

Amazing experience

My daughters wedding was spectacular. The office team at Waldenwoods was attentive to all the special details we wanted to happen. The food was delicious and plentiful. No one went home hungry! The entire experience made us feel like our daughter and new son in law could just relax and enjoy their moment without worry As a mom of the bride I was so thankful for all the staffs care and personal attention. Highly recommended!

Waldenwoods 30
    Waldenwoods 31
    Waldenwoods 32

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy your daughters wedding was a great success. We hope the couple will visit us again in the future!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything about Waldenwoods was beyond words. The staff, the space, the food, everything was perfect. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding, and Waldenwoods was such a big part of that! The staff there was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and always responsive when I had questions. The food was amazing and we even did brunch the morning after, which was great! They were so organized and willing to help, which made our wedding day much less stressful. We received so many compliments on the venue and how spectacular everything was. I would highly recommend Waldenwoods to anyone looking for a unique wedding venue!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Waldenwoods 33
    Waldenwoods 34
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2017

Our wedding this past September at Waldenwoods was perfection. Not only was the venue and location absolutely stunning, but the team that we worked with was so helpful. They were quick to answer questions, and believe me, I had a lot. We had lots of special requests and they met them all.

Our friends and family stayed in the "Sunshine Lodge", the "Friendship Lodge" and other cabins throughout the property and it made the experience that much better. Staying all in one location, all together, made the experience less stressful and felt like a family vacation.

Our reception took place in the Lakeside tent, and Waldenwoods, along with a dedicate team of vendors transformed the space into an enchanting vision.

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Waldenwoods 42
    Waldenwoods 43
    Waldenwoods 44

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you for the great review and sharing all the wonderful pictures! We enjoyed working with you and loved all your questions. Best wishes to you both.

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2017

I can not say enough good things about Waldenwoods. Waldenwoods came recommended by my coworker who's daughter got married there a year before our wedding. I am SO HAPPY we chose them for our special day. I received SO MANY compliments about the venue and food the entire evening and days to follow. The staff was fabulous to work with. The day went off without a hitch. We rented the bridal suite and did the day of coordinator. Both were WELL WORTH IT! It was so nice to be on location, relaxed with my girls while everything was being set up downstairs. I could pop down from time to time to watch it all progress. Even better was they cleaned it all up at the end of the night for us to pick up at our brunch the next morning. Everything was so perfect and wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Waldenwoods 52
    Waldenwoods 53
    Waldenwoods 54

Jen · Married on 07/09/2017

Waldenwoods was amazing. The staff and the director were very friendly and accommodating. I have nothing but nice things to say about the venue. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Elyse · Married on 07/07/2017

Waldenwoods was the most beautiful, perfect place to hold my wedding. The entire staff was professional and took care of my every need. Had so many compliments from guests that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. You will not regret having your wedding at Waldenwoods.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Amy · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot begin to express how pleased we were with our experience with Waldenwoods. The staff was fantastic, the food, superb, and everything looked so beautiful!! Everyone we worked with was so accommodating! The night was simply perfect!!

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/08/2017

The food here was phenomenal and service top notch. All of my guests couldn't stop talking about how great everything was and how beautiful it was here. Keep mindful of any contract changes because occasionally a thing or two might not be updated correctly (which had me a little worried at first) but they were very responsive in making it accurate immediately and everything went off without a hitch. They were very accommodating and flexible as well as helpful. I would recommend Waldenwoods to anyone. They know what they are doing and service is very friendly. This is the way to go!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

Waldenwoods was the perfect location for our recent wedding. Not only were the facilities and the site beautiful, but the staff was amazing. They were extremely helpful in the planning of our wedding as well as the day of festivities. Waldenwoods staff went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. I couldn't imagine a better group of people to work with.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Richard · Married on 11/28/2015

Anne was wonderful throughout the entire process from planning to the actual event. Sheila was was patience and professional when dealing with minor conflicts. Caitlyn was a delight the day of the event with setup. Janet did a great job managing and overseeing the event. Many thanks to all! Katlyn and Matt had a fabulous time at a beautiful venue. I could not be happier!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments; it was an absolute pleasure to work with you all and we wish Katlyn and Matt a lifetime of happiness!

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2015

I can't say enough great things about this venue. Not only was it beautiful, the women that work there are amazing and sweet. They always answered questions leading up to the wedding enthusiastically (even though you know they've answered the same questions with every bride). The food surprised me with how great it was actually. We chose a split plate and people commented that they never get that good amount of food at a wedding. The day of coordinating was great. They helped so much with the ceremony and made it run so smooth. They were SO Good with the little ring bearers and made sure they got out the door and down the aisle. The bartenders and all the food staff were wonderful. Everyone really went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for us.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We loved working with you and are most appreciative of your kind words. All of our best wishes to you both!

Stephen and Ann · Married on 08/23/2015

My wife and I were very pleased with Anne Graham and the staff at Waldenwoods. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in high style at the resort, complete with plated dinner (guest are still raving months later), floral decorations, photo booth and bar. Anne made sure that everything went smoothly, and even jumped in to help move our cocktail hour indoors when the rain moved in! We could not be more pleased and would not hesitate recommending Waldenwoods for a place to celebrate that will provide unbelievable memories for years to come.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Waldenwoods's reply:

Stephen and Ann, we are very glad to know that you had such a wonderful celebration! Everything about it was beautiful and we really enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best!

Troy · Married on 08/21/2015

We had the perfect wedding! Such an amazing venue! Worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

The director Anne was wonderful in helping every step of the way. She was very accommodating to make it a very special and personalized day! The timing of the entire day was perfect. I have had a lot of guests comment on how perfect the entire day was and how nice it was for the guests. From being served drinks during the cocktail hour to being served dinner promptly. The wait staff was very helpful and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Waldenwoods, it is beautiful setting to get married. The entire day moved smoothly from the outdoor ceremony to the outdoor cocktail hour. Thanks Waldenwoods for a magical day.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments, we really appreciate you sharing your experience. We wish you all the very best!

Beautiful lodge and waterside setting!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Waldenwoods's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to know that Waldenwoods' distinctive character and charm gave you and your guests a remarkable experience. All of our best wishes to you!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/18/2015

Waldenwoods was so amazing, we are so happy that we choose this venue for north our ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Becky · Married on 04/18/2015

Waldenwoods was the BEST venue I could have ever imagined!! They made my day absolutely perfect, and looking back I wouldn't change one thing!

They always responded and helped me within a day even when my wedding was months away.

They understood every single detail and made the venue come to life with my dream wedding!!

They helped the night move along and kept me informed on everything that was going out.

The food was amazing! Everyone raved about the appetizers for days!

Every single one of my wedding guests kept asking me...where did you find this place!?!

We had our wedding ceremony on the lake, roasted smores at a campfire by the lake while watching sunset, danced all night long inside in the romantic lighting, and then my entire family and all my friends stayed at the sunshine lodge or cabins on site to keep the party going.

It was magical, and everyone has told me it was one of the best weddings they have been to! That was all thanks to Waldenwoods!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

The wedding of my dreams!!!

Love, love, love!!!!