Wade Photography Reviews

7 | Johnstown, CO

7 Reviews for Wade Photography

Taquesta · Married on 03/17/2018

Joshua was GREAT. The packages are reasonable and his ability to adapt is like he is family. Very satisfied with our photos Joshua's work. Excellent and highly recommend in Tallahassee!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Wade did the photos for our wedding and he did a great job! He has a creative eye, worked with our low light constraints, and got all the pictures we asked of him and more. In addition to being very reasonably priced, he got photos back to me very quickly so I could share them with friends and family members. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Wade Photography's reply:

Thanks! It was a pleasure to work with such a wonderful couple!

Kathy · Married on 08/04/2012

Professional and did everything we asked

Sent on 08/07/2012

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/14/2011

Wade was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! It was scheduled to rain, and it actually rained on and off while he was taking pictures before the ceremony. It thankfully cleared up about 15 minutes before the ceremony began outside, and he just rolled with everything. The pictures turned out gorgeous. He is kind, professional, and helpful. He is also incredibly fast! We used him for our engagement photos, as well, and on both occasions the photo albums were available online to view within 24 hours. Additionally, he is probably less expensive than every other wedding photographer in Tallahassee. Can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Nancy · Married on 10/04/2008

Wade Photography was professional, friendly, and the pictures they took were great. We enjoyed having them there on our day, and they were flexible and unobtrusive.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Wade Photography's reply:

And Nancy was a beautiful bride! Thanks, Nancy!

Laenja · Married on 07/12/2008

VERY reasonably priced. Much, much less expensive than most wedding photographers and went above and beyond to do what I wanted for my big day. Wade and his brother are incredibly gifted at photography, and the pictures turned out AMAZING. The day my husband and I came back from our honeymoon (1 week after the wedding) the pictures were already ready and up on the website (VERY fast service!). Also, he's making our thank you cards for a very special, personal touch at no cost (included in package selected).

Sent on 07/29/2008

Cherish · Married on 09/15/2001

I was glad that Wade was a part of our special day. I didn't have to worry about a thing. He captured every tender moment and was a delight to have around. He was fun, professional, and very affordable. Thanks again, Wade for helping us make our memories.

Cherish Rosales