W-Limo Reviews

125 | Arlington Heights, IL

125 Reviews for W-Limo

Maureen · Married on 11/10/2012

W Limo was excellent We had so many people from different locations and needed several different transportation options. They were very helpful and timely.

Sent on 11/28/2012

W-Limo's reply:

Dear Maureen, thank you so much for your nice words. We are very pleased you were satisfied with our service. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your celebration.

Ak · Married on 08/18/2012

I used W Limo for my wedding transportation and i love it. thet were wonderful and accomadated my many changes. They were on time and helped make my day run as smooth as possible.

Sent on 12/07/2012

W-Limo's reply:

Dear Akeshi, thank you for trusting us. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. We are thrilled that we stayed in contact and continued to work together hopefully for many years.

Georgia · Married on 06/30/2012

Every part of the process of using W-Limo went very smooth, including the day of the wedding. I am very happy with the service I received, especially considering that they were the cheapest vendor I found. As my friends get married, I will recommend W-Limo to all of them!

Sent on 12/06/2012

W-Limo's reply:

Dear Georgia, Thank you for lovely words. It pleases us immensely you were happy with our service and please don't forget to tell your friends they should mention you as a referral person so that we can include you in our referral program. We're looking forward to stay in touch with you.

W-Limo was easy to work with. The price I received was amazing. I have recommended W-Limo to multiple friends since my wedding and everyone has been very pleased. I will continue to recommend W-Limo in the future.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Henry · Married on 06/19/2010

In our honest opinion we think we cut a great deal with W Limo. Prompt, helpful, reliable service and a great Limo Bus beautifully decorated. They also threw in extra bottle champagne on the house and extra beers - all for a great price. And when we ordered a sedan to take us to the airport they gave us a nice surprise by sending a stretch Limousine for the same price. Very nice gesture we thought.

Sent on 09/18/2010

Laura · Married on 08/11/2006

All I needed was a nice car to drive my groom and me to various locations for photo shoots. W-Limo did the job professionally and well. Although we booked him for two hours, we only needed him for one. We were happy he adjusted his fee appropriately.

Sent on 11/14/2008

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

The woman that drove our Hummer Limo was great! She showed us how to hook up our phone to the bluetooth and offered to stay until we figured it out. I told her we had it figured out and then called her back, which she was actually prepared for and turns out we had it correct the whole time. Woops!
    She was very courteous, on time, and professional. There were cups throughout the bus - though we only used two champagne glasses for the champagne on ice. We were able to bring our own coolers and drinks so that was perfect. They provided a great experience and was a stress free part of the day for sure. Every message I sent was responded to very quickly, and I did have quite a few questions so I appreciated their patience with me. I would recommend for sure! Thank you W-Limo! We had so much fun!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Sarahh · Married on 10/08/2016

W-Limo did an amazing job for our wedding! We had a party bus which was perfect for our group size (14 people). They were very responsive and right on time the day of our wedding! I would strongly recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

W-Limo's reply:

Hi Sarahh, It’s great to hear such positive feedback about our service; thank you for leaving such a fantastic review! Each of our drivers understands the importance of keeping to a strict schedule; it’s always good to hear that our efforts are appreciated! You’re welcome back for a ride anytime!

Penelope · Married on 12/27/2015

Party bus was very spacious and clean
    Driver was great and on time!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Hey Penelope!
    Thank you for posting such a great review about our limo service! It’s great to hear you had such an awesome experience with our office staff and driver; our entire team puts their hearts into each event, so hearing that our work is appreciated makes us proud. Thanks again for such positive feedback, and take care!
    Regards,
    Sean

Nicolette · Married on 06/01/2013

We used W-limo for our wedding, and they were great. The Hummer limo was clean and on time, the drive went smooth and the driver had all the details of the trip. Micah and Sean were great to work with, and they responded to us on time. Definitely great service!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/25/2013

Everything was great from getting quotes, communication and the actual wedding. Micah was quick to respond to emails and offered suggestions. The party bus showed up right on time and the kids loved it. Don't think we needed it for 3 1/2 hours, but there is a minimum for the weekends.

Sent on 06/11/2013

tess · Married on 10/05/2012

They were fantastic! My husband was unsure where we were taking the photos after the church ceremony and he changed the schedule. The limo driver was amazing and waited for us even though he had no idea where we went. He tried driving around to find us. I was very impressed.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

We got a stretch hummer that looked awesome! Limo came right on time, driver was professional. My only complaint was there wasn't enough booze inside. We were told there would be plenty, but there was a bottle of champagne and about a case of beer... so with 20 people in the limo that really only allows one beer per person. Everything else was great though! Prices seemed a lot better than most companies I researched.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2011

W Limo prrovided transportation as a shuttle service from my reception to our after party. We got a 14 passenger Expedition that I thought was going to be black but I was pleasently surprised when they sent a white one. The vehicle was in pristine condition on the outside and inside. The driver was friendly and promt. The driver came and picked people up as soon as he was called. I was extremly impressed with the quality of service and the excellent price we got. My sales person, Micah was so nice and ansewered all of my emails immediately. This is seriously the best limo service in my area. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Tanya · Married on 08/22/2009

We used W-Limo for my sister’s wedding and I’m really glad I picked them. We found just the vehicle we needed for a grrreat price and the whole service was professional and friendly. The bar was stacked, the champagne was flowing, we were stopping and taking pictures and my beautiful sister got a grand red carpet service. It was awesome! Thanks guys, I’ll definitely have you for my wedding. Can I have the same chauffeur? He was cute lol

Tanya

Sent on 04/27/2010
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, well run

We opted for 3 hour service for a short trip. Although we got a couple of confusing messages via WeddingWire about reserving, every time we checked with them, they had our reservation. The limo was clean and prompt, and the driver was sooo nice. She was even willing to hang out in the parking lot so we could pop in and warm up during pictures. Well worth it!

Sent on 05/03/2019

W-Limo's reply:

Dear Brigette, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; I apologize about the mix-up with the WeddingWire messages as they are sometimes very difficult to follow-thru... We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Austeja · Married on 07/11/2015

Good communication throughout the process quick responses. Good value, pricing, and service.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

We used W-Limo for all of out wedding transportation needs and they were wonderful. Both their office personnel and drivers were professional and nice people. We had a limo bus that drove the wedding party around during the afternoon for photo stops. We also had a limo bus that acted as a shuttle for people to reach the venue from their hotel. We even booked a regular limo at the end of the night for myself and husband. All we on time and comfortable. I would highly recommend W-Limo and will be using them myself if I have transportation needs in the future. Thank you, W-Limo!

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • Y

Yomi & Eji · Married on 05/10/2014

We initially reached out to W-Limo to get two limos because of our large bridal party of 18 people. However, we felt we did not want to separate the bridal party and decided to go the non-traditional route and use a party bus instead.

It turned out to the one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Our bridal party absolutely loved the party bus and partied all the way to/from the church and to the reception. We highly recommend renting a party bus for your wedding if you have large bridal party. The party bus was very comfortable, relaxing and definitely stimulated a party environment.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Micah and his team were great! They were prompt and professional with their replies and made sure that we had all the information. The party bus we rented was awesome! It had a fun vibe, it was CLEAN, and it was comfortable and spacious - seventeen of us fit in there easily! The driver was cool, too - we finished our photos early, so he agreed to just drive us around town for awhile, so we got to see more of the city. We had to bring our own drinks, but that was okay. It was totally worth it! We were very happy with our choice of asking W-Limo to take care of us on our special day! :)

Sent on 10/05/2013

W-Limo was on-time and provided very professional limo transportation for our wedding at an affordable price. They were also flexible with the time.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2013

I really wanted a party bus for my wedding but was hesitant because of the cost. Sean at W-Limo worked with me and we had a great party bus for our wedding day. They were very organized- had our pick up locations down and were very specific. The bus was on time and so fun! I would highly recommend W- Limo!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Amy · Married on 12/21/2012

W-Limo was very easy to communicate with and our driver was prompt and professional on the day of our event. Our wedding was on a very windy day and he even managed to catch my veil when it blew off as we were leaving the hotel! My only tiny negative would be the repeated prompts after the wedding to leave an online review. We moved across the country immediately after getting married, and wedding wire reviews aren't exactly my top priority as I settle into my new life. It's a bit of an off after taste, but overall my experience was very positive.

Sent on 01/03/2013

W-Limo's reply:

:) Oh Amy I’m actually glad that is the only negative thing because those e-mails are automatically generated by Wedding Wire. I’m sorry for the annoyance. Of course if you need any transportation in the future we’ll be glad to help without asking for review. That’s a promise.

Sara · Married on 07/14/2012

I got a party bus for 18 people for the cost of a 10 person limo at other places. Driver was great. Micah was good to work with. He even re-sent my contract since he realized he had misspelled my name. Great limo, great value.

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 07/13/2012

Wonderful people. All around great to work with. And very professional!

Sent on 07/13/2012