W-Limo Reviews

122 | Arlington Heights, IL

122 Reviews for W-Limo

Nick Meredith · Married on 08/10/2019

Great service

I was sooo happy with a service that W-Limo guys provided for my wedding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/02/2019

W-Limo's reply:

Dear Nick and Meredith, hearing that our work is appreciated make us proud. Thanks so much for such positive feedback, we wish you the best

Aleksandar Vuksanovic · Married on 12/01/2018

Great job W-Limo !!!!

Our driver was very polite and everything was just perfect, they answered on every our message in a few minutes and they fulfill our every wish so I would say they are very flexible.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Andrew L white · Married on 12/01/2018

W-limo, wauuuu guys this was fun

Thanks for the effort in making our day fun and relaxed. We had a very fun driver but still professional, he was there on time everything was as we expected so I would give these guys 5-star rating any day.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Becky · Married on 09/01/2018

Our limo driver was amazing. He was the sweetest and most helpful and have a great personality. We all love him.

Andy, at W-Limo assisted me from beginning to end with out reservations and he was also wonderful.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

They were awesome from beginning to end. Easy and HIGHLY responsive. Affordable and able to be flexible to handle a non traditional wedding rental situation - we only needed a van for 1 hour. Will use them again for other events!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Thumbs up for W-Limo!

We used W-Limo for our wedding party and wedding guest transportation. They were easy to work with! They were on time/early! Loui was our driver for our sprinter and made us feel very well taken care of! Our guests took the coach for their transportation and they all had a good time too! I highly recommend their excellent service!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 03/31/2018

Such an unforgettable experience!!!

The driver was extremely nice and waited for us to all get in and for people outside to take pictures of us. It was a great ride and we were able to play our own music. I would definitely use this service again, excellent price and service!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/20/2018

Good price, excellent service!

We used W-Limo for our wedding party and wedding guest transportation. They were easy to work with! They were on time/early! Daniel was our driver and made us feel very well taken care of! Our guests took the coach for their transportation and they all had a good time too! I highly recommend their excellent service!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

W-Limo was the first Vendor to reply to the inquiry that we sent out. They were very professional, and the offer that they sent us was more than acceptable. We even ordered a second vehicle for the guests.
    I was delighted with the service that we received, both drivers were on time, and were friendly and professional. Parking very close to the curb and helping me get in and out of the limo with by big bouncy dress. We had a lot of fun, and the champagne and cold drinks were all there, as we had agreed.

Sent on 12/11/2017

W-Limo's reply:

Hey Jessica, Thank you for posting such a great review about our limo service! I’m so glad your rides were everything you imagined them to be; it’s always great to hear that we could make your experience unforgettable. We hope to see you and your group again sometime soon!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 11/25/2017

I'd like to thank Andy for bring sincere, and helping me decide on the vehicle. He even offered slight changes regarding the pick up times, to make everything more efficient, (which I hadn't thought of), so thanks for that too.
    I will definitely use your services again!

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2017

I decided to accept W-Limo's offer for our Wedding transportation, because the customer service representative was very attentive and encouraging. I'm really glad that I stuck with their company, because the service we received was great. Our Limo was punctual, the driver was very sincere towards us on our big day, and I noticed that Mick, who dealt with our enquiry paid attention to every detail that we discussed for our big day! Thanks a lot, we appreciate it. :)

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mariella · Married on 08/26/2017

Used them this past weekend to transport my wedding party to multiple locations. The driver was very polite and courteous, arrived on time and got us where we needed to be! Great prices and pleasant to interact with. Would recommend 100%.

Sent on 08/29/2017

W-Limo's reply:

Hi Mariella, Thank you for taking some time to leave a review about your experience! I’m so glad your ride was everything you imagined it to be; it’s always great to hear that we could make your experience unforgettable. We hope to see you and your group again sometime soon!

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2017

W-Limo provided transportation for our wedding on 9/2/17. They picked up the girls at the reception hall and transported to ceremony site and then again from ceremony site back to reception. We worked with Andy when booking and he was fantastic to work with. Limos were clean and arrived on time. We had some small issues the day of (went to the wrong place for transport) but it worked out fine since photos were running behind as well. We also used this company for transportation for my husband and myself for rides to the airport for our honeymoon. Overall, great customer service and happy with the service we received on our big day!

Sent on 09/15/2017

W-Limo's reply:

Hey Samantha! Thank you for posting such a great review about our limo service! It’s great to hear you had such an awesome experience with our office staff and drivers; our entire team puts their hearts into each event, so hearing that our work is appreciated makes us proud. Thanks again for such positive feedback, and take care!

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

We had no complaints! Just a one way ride for the Groom & Groomsmen to the wedding venue and a one way ride for the Bride & Groom after the reception. We were running late for both, but the limos waited and took great care of us.

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Hilary F

Hilary · Married on 10/29/2016

We used W Limo for our October wedding. W Limo had the most competitve prices and best reviews. They were really easy to reach leading up to the wedding. On the day of, our driver was polite, professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/23/2016

W-Limo's reply:

Hi Hilary, Thank you for taking some time to post such a great review about our service and competitive prices! We definitely make a point to give our customers the incredible limo service at a great price. It’s great to hear our prices made choosing your limo service easier, and we hope to serve you and your group again for your next special event.

Rondee · Married on 10/08/2016

We used W-Limo for our wedding. They arrived at the house a couple minutes early and the driver was very friendly and courteous. It was a very comfortable and relaxing ride. The limo was very clean and accommodated all 7 of us comfortably. Would definitely recommend and use in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2016

W-Limo's reply:

Hi Rondee, Thank you for taking the time to publish such a great review about our company! We definitely understand that staying on schedule is a priority, and do everything in our power to transport our guests to their location in a timely manner. We’re glad you had a great time with W-Limo, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Maya · Married on 09/17/2016

We used W-Limo for our wedding and were so happy with their limo/party bus services! The drivers were on time and friendly for every pickup/drop off and made our day run on time. Both vehicles were also very comfortable and clean, and the overall price for everything was very affordable. Our bridal party had the best time on the party bus between the ceremony and reception—we were all drinking and dancing and having a great time! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2017

W-Limo's reply:

Hi Maya, Thank you for taking some time to post such a great review about our service and competitive prices! We definitely make a point to give our customers the incredible limo service at a great price. It’s great to hear our prices made choosing your limo service easier, and we hope to serve you and your group again for your next special event.

Pat · Married on 07/23/2016

W-Limo provided transportation for the parents of the bride and groom on the day of the wedding. The service was fantastic! Our driver was great. The car was always where we needed it to be so we never had to wait and it was always cool inside! He was flexible about where and when we needed to go. It was very stress free!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Joann · Married on 07/16/2016

Tom at W-Limos was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to respond to our questions and inquiries. We set up the reservation easily and any changes I needed were easily fixed. The prices were very reasonable and the driver was extremely professional!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Great price and experience. Our driver was on time, drove safetly and knew how to menouver the limo in tight spots! He knew exactly where he was going and got us to the church in plenty of time!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Easy set-up, smooth ride, great value.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

I would HIGHLY Recommend using W-Limo. I had a 22 passenger party bus for my wedding last month. The bus was new, clean, filled with beverages. Max our driver did a great job. We had the bus for 5 hours. He was able to drive around Chicago to make some pit stops to get out and take pictures. The wedding party was VERY happy with my choice on party bus. I would not use any other transportation service besides W-Limo from now on. The booking was very easy. I emailed Sean back and forth. Very fast at email. The contract was simple and affordable. I am very pleased with the excellent service. Thank you again.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Sean from W-Limo was great to work with throughout the process of selecting and booking wedding day transportation. He was very responsive and patient as we asked for various quotes, booked a town car, and continued to inquire about other possibilities. On the wedding day, our driver was on-time at the church in a beautiful and clean vehicle, dressed professionally, and very accommodating as he drove us between our photography and reception venues. We loved the service and would recommend them to anyone in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Anne · Married on 10/24/2015

We used W-Limo for our wedding on October 24,2015. Everything went great with W-limo. The driver was early, he was very courteous and did everything we asked him. The limo itself was clean and decorated early. We would recommend W-Limo's services to anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2015