VP Consulting Event Design Reviews

34 Reviews for VP Consulting Event Design

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2018

A must hire!

Virginia and her team are amazing! We ran into slight snags with another vendor and Virginia came up with a solution that worked perfectly and took the stress from our families.

I had no stress on my wedding day as Virginia executed my vision perfectly and made sure our day ran smoothly. She was wonderful even before the wedding day with putting together the schedule and providing my vendors her information.

To this day my family and bridal party still rave about how great Virginia and Brianna were during the day.

Stop looking for another day of coordinator and hire Virginia!

Sent on 01/27/2019

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis!! I had such a great time working with you! What a beautiful wedding! Your family was excellent and inspiring.
    I wish you the most amazing 2019!!!!

Maya · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire Virginia as your day-of coordinator! She helped to alleviate any anxiety about how our special day would go. Formulating the timeline was especially helpful, as well as thinking through some details that hadn't occurred to us. She is very energetic, has a great sense of humor, and always goes the extra mile!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 09/22/2018

Superb - highly recommended!!!

Virginia was an excellent wedding consultant. She had great ideas, was always available for advice and executed my dream wedding down to practically every detail. I would truly recommend her!!! I was able to totally enjoy my wedding and did not have any worries what so ever.

Sent on 11/26/2019

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Thank you Selena! It was a pleasure to work with you! Your family was so much fun, and I loved seeing your visions come to life!
  • F

Frankie · Married on 06/16/2018

Frankie and I are glad to have met Virginia at our first wedding expo. Virginia and her team are truly the best. Virginia definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! We are so blessed to have had her as our wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because Virginia put everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! Virginia understood what we wanted and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

From the moment we hired Virginia to weeks after our wedding the whole family agreed that hiring VP Consulting was the best choice we made and was more than worth the money we paid. Virginia helped answer any questions through the planning process and guided us through all the unfamiliar territory of wedding planning - even when a few bumps in the road came up she was immediately there to calm me down and not let me turn into a bridezilla! When it came to the rehearsal and wedding, she took on every role when we we were busy getting pulled in every direction by family and photographers. Her ability to make sure everything and everyone is where they should be and doing what they should be doing is remarkable considering how many people it takes to have a wedding run smooth. Our wedding would not have been the perfect day without VP Consulting there and if I had to do it over again she would be my FIRST hire 100%, every. single. time.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Monica · Married on 03/24/2018

If you're wondering whether it's worth it to hire a day-of coordinator, look no further than VP Consulting! Miss Virginia and her assistant Miss Cindie know what they're doing, and their years of experience definitely shows. From the very first contact, to resolving vendor issues, to providing moral support (goodness knows I needed it the week of), they were there for it ALL. I always got responses to emails and texts, typically within a couple of hours, but sometimes within minutes! Anytime there was a snag (of which there weren't many), Miss Virginia would keep me posted as far ahead as possible, which helped greatly with planning. Whenever we raised a question, both answered with complete honesty about what they could and would not do. For example, we asked whether Miss Virginia was willing to distribute tip envelopes after the reception, to which she replied that she was uncomfortable doing that because of the potential liability issues--totally understandable, and her honesty made it easy to discuss somewhat awkward issues, like money. Both Miss Virginia and Miss Cindie are down-to-Earth, "let's get it done" type of people. When it came to wrangling vendors, our wedding party, and even our family, they handled issues and conflicts with poise and professionalism.

Bottom line: If you want to be a "guest at your own wedding", you need to hire VP Consulting. Their prices are very reasonable, and they will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy--just tell them what you want and they will do their darndest to make it happen!

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

If you're hesitating about hiring a wedding coordinator, look no further. Hire Virginia Perry and you will not be disappointed!! I have nothing but positive things to say about this wonderful woman. My husband and I got married on Saturday, Oct 28 2017 and we hired Virginia to be our "day-of coordinator". From start to finish, she showed us nothing but true professionalism, positive energy, and efficiency in her job. Virginia went above and beyond to assist my husband and I on our big day, and relieved the stress I was feeling with all of the commotion going on. Virginia contacted all of our vendors, emailed them our wedding timeline, made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, helped set up all of our reception items, and much much more. She was our savior that day! Weddings are very stressful and everything happens so fast--she was on top of everything. She got the job done with ease and efficiency. She checked up on us throughout the night to make sure all is well. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!! We are so glad we hired her! Thank you so much, Virginia! <3

Sent on 11/05/2017

kristin · Married on 10/07/2017

Say “Yes” to Virginia the Day of Wedding Planner! You, the mother of the bride, have worked your butt off planning, emailing, phone calling, with mixed in panic attacks, disagreements with the bride to be, and maybe a sister or two. and then wondering how am I going to pull this all off and truly enjoy this special day????????
    Your answer is to call Virginia of VP-Consulting. Virginia beautifully choreographed, (and even kept the guys inline during the rehearsal,) and thus on the day of the wedding freed me to be in the moment, to cry, to laugh, and to love the whole emotional wedding day as she took care of all those schedules and details. Whew! Virginia was worth every penny and saved my sanity to boot! The entire day of the wedding was a fabulous experience. (written by the Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 09/25/2017

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Thank you Kristin! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Normally people dont write reviews until after their wedding.... but I just had to! My wedding is in September and with all the purchases/ stress that come along with weddings and the buyers remorse ( Sure I'll buy that! Girl.... you shouldnt have bought that! hah) I can honestly say that hiring Virginia as a Day of Coordinator has been my best decision so far when it comes to Wedding Planning! If you are debating on whether to get a coordinator or if the money is worth it, the answer is YES 100 times over. Sure you might have a coordinator at your venue.... but they just care about the venue. Virginia is there to care about you and to make sure you/ your family get to enjoy the day without stress.

She is super responsive and flexible ( a Type A brides dream!). She is fun, spunky and I know that my wedding/ everything leading up to it is in good hands. So if you are looking for a wedding coordinator or a day of coordinator, look no further! Go with Virginia, you will NOT be disappointed! :D

Sent on 08/01/2017

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

I love you Jackie! Thank you so much for your kind words!!!!

Katie · Married on 09/08/2017

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Virginia and her assistant, Diana, were super helpful throughout the entire process. They made not only our wedding day wonderful, but they also made the months leading up to the wedding a lot less stressful than they could have been. I took advantage of the floral service Virginia offered, meaning I purchased all my flowers through a wholesaler and made all the arrangements/bouquets for my wedding with the help of Virginia and a group of my girls - Virginia is very knowledgeable about the whole process and does a beautiful job with the bouquets and floral arrangements! Overall great experience and highly recommend Virginia to anyone looking for a coordinator! She knows what she's doing!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/03/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Virginia. Throughout the whole process she was unbelievably accommodating, flexible, and proactive. We only hired her as a day-of coordinator, but honestly, she was invaluable with clever flower and decorating ideas, and advice around logistics - long before the day of! Virginia met with us, in person, two times before the wedding (not counting the intro meeting) and really helped us conceptualize and think through all the nitty gritty of the wedding - all that logistical stuff that's super important but not as much fun to plan. She even took my mom flower shopping, which my mom absolutely loved!

I really felt like if something popped up at the wedding that Virginia and her team would be able to handle it, which allowed me, my mom, and fiance to relax. Most importantly, I think, Virginia helped me feel like a guest at my own wedding. She is the best.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Rosanna · Married on 05/06/2017

Virginia and here team were fantastic. They were very responsible and accommodating. I used them for day-of coordination and didn't have anything to worry about. She is a wedding planner/coordinator that will actually work and make sure everything is set-up the way you envisioned. Very pleased that I decided to go with her.

Sent on 05/17/2017

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Thank you Rosanna! You were a dream to work with!!

jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Virginia was our day-of coordinator and was great to work with. She is so sweet, accommodating and had great ideas and suggestions. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Catherine · Married on 11/19/2016

Virginia made us feel so comfortable and prepared right from the start. She was incredibly helpful with everything from gracefully interacting with different family members, giving me a jacket so that I could warm up from the cold weather, and helping to pack up all the special decorations and gifts from the wedding. Virginia helped every detail run smoothly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Virginia's coordinating services to any bride! She was absolutely wonderful and we are so appreciative of all her hard work and flexibility!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Cristina · Married on 11/19/2016

Virginia is a fantastic coordinator and a dream to work with. She is professional at all times, efficient, organized and gracious in the way she performs her job. She will make your day flow with ease because she will take care of all the details and you can totally trust her to do it well.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Virginia was simply amazing. When helping with the event, Virginia was always available to meet and gave excellent suggestions that we never thought of. On the day of the wedding, I never imagined how much we really needed Virginia. Her energy and the flow of how she executed the event was flawless. I owe everything to Virginia, I know that it wouldn't of been a perfect celebration if we didn't have her by our side.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • I

Irma · Married on 10/01/2016

Virginia was our daughter's wedding planner this past 1 October 2016. She provided detailed agendas and guided us on the selection of other vendors with whom she has worked in the past. The advice proved invaluable. She was available for our many questions via email and telephone and took care of all details, small and large, during the event. While many changes had to be made due to inclement weather, Virginia ensured all changes were communicated to all participants. Moreover, Virginia's high energy and wonderful sense of humor contributed to a most memorable event. We would be happy to recommend Virginia's consulting services to future customers.

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 04/17/2016

I decided to go with VP consulting after a couple email correspondence back and forth. Virginia was always responsive and after my initial consultation I knew she was the right person for my wedding. Very friendly, professional and affordable. She was very attentive to what I had in mind for my wedding and always gave me feedback on certain aspects that I hadn't thought about. I know I will be worry free on my wedding day with her being there.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Scott · Married on 04/09/2016

We used Virginia for our wedding in April of 2016 and right from the beginning we knew she was there for us. We had gotten engaged in December and some how pulled together plans for and April wedding. As we approached our wedding date we realized that there were so many things that were going to happen on our special day that there was no way that we would be able to do it all ourselves. We were working on a budget and did not initially think that a Day or Coordinator was in the cards for us. Well I can tell you that it was worth every penny. Our event was smooth and seamless thanks to Virginia. She made sure we took the time to eat, got drinks and even made sure our photographer got an amazing sunset photo of the two of us. Shortly before the Champagne toast she realized that there was not a drop in the building and she coordinated with out food vendor to have someone drive nearly 15 miles to the nearest store and pick some up. Our guests never had any clue that there were these fires that needed to be put out. Virginia took care of all of them during our special day. Thank you

Sent on 12/01/2016

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Scott! I enjoyed your wonderful family so much! I wish you and Kristy the most amazing first Christmas together as Husband and Wife!!!!

Jaime · Married on 03/19/2016

Virginia is amazing! I literally worried about nothing on my wedding day. I don't think I even spoke with any of the vendors that day because she did all of the follow up and coordinating. She undercharges for her services, in every way. My fiancé and I both felt we should have paid her more because the day was perfect. I don't know about anything that went wrong. I only assume something did not go according to plan because that happens at every wedding...but either way, she was awesome! Hire her! It's absolutely necessary!

Sent on 03/23/2016

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Jaime, you are the best! Thank you for your kind words...

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2015

Virginia is amazing! She understood the look I wanted for the wedding and she had a lot of experience. She helped me develop a timeline with all the details worked out. I didn’t have to worry about anything! She took care of setting up to cleaning up and everything in between. Virginia was prepared for any glitches and could address them quickly and with expertise.

It was very important to me that my parents and my fiancé’s parents would be able to relax and enjoy the evening as guests instead of worrying about being hosts. I also wanted to stay in the moment to remember my wedding day instead of worrying about what I had to do next. In my opinion, these are some of the most important things and Virginia made them possible.

I truly feel that every bride should have a wedding coordinator like Virginia. The venue will know the guest and reception information. Your photographer will know the shots you want to get. Your DJ will know the playlist and music but you need someone who knows all aspects of your wedding to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Thank you Virginia for making my wedding day perfect and everything I wanted it to be. I couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent on 02/28/2016

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Thank you Lisa for such a great review! You were so amazing to work with as well. Thank you for being a calm and organized and BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!

Rachel · Married on 05/16/2015

We first met Virginia through Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax. But after management changes within the hotel we decided to also hire her for the wedding day of coordinator. I also met with her a few times in between just to make sure I was on track which she charged per hour for this instead of the full consultant fee because it was just two meetings. She was absolutely fabulous. All of my planning went according to plan and I was actually ahead of schedule with the planning. The day of our wedding she had a family emergency and had to leave but she had done so well with helping me plan and her assistant was there that the day flowed so fluently and everything was perfect! Only hiccup was rain but hey....who can stop the rain? She even refunded the fee for not being there which she didn't need to do. I have already recommended her to several of my friends to use her. She was just simply amazing and I would work with her again in a heartbeat.
    Seriously she knows what she's talking about. Not just planning and themes but music choices and decor and table seating and how to even deal with the attitudes of guests who seem to forget it's not their wedding. My bridesmaids were varied in size and height and she gave me great dress ideas and colors so everyone looked well. Gave great and unique groomsmen gift ideas.
    She even does make-up with Mary Kay! She did my make-up and my Mom's and all of my bridesmaids!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Sandy · event on: 05/02/2015

Ms. Perry took on the task of planning and facilitating a Career Day Event for teens in foster care. Throughout the process she remained sensitive and flexible with the unique requirements around confidentiality and timing. She worked tirelessly to provide a super event that included more than I had expected. I believe this was her first attempt at this type of event, but it won't be her last. Our agency will most definitely be seeking out her services again for another event like this in the future. Ms. Perry was creative, professional, organized and made some wonderful suggestions that really added to the experience for the teens who participated.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Robert · Married on 05/02/2015

Virginia was so helpful with our wedding. It was one that my wife and I planned the catering and venue. Virginia helped us plan at the venue two weeks before the wedding on a Saturday to figure out timelines and details. She went over what both of us needed to do and what she and her staff would do. It was so nice to have the details nailed down and made the week the big day ALOT less stressful. She answered all the questions I had and I felt much better knowing she was there to help us.

Sent on 07/14/2015