Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Reviews

235 | Escondido, CA

235 Reviews for Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 6
Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 7
  • Reese

Marisa · Married on 09/14/2019

Rev. Tuttle, thanks for sharing our special day with us. You were such an amazing person. You made everything so easy. We felt confident from day one, and you never let us down. You hold the bar high and stick to what we asked for. Thanks for making the wedding fun, special, exciting, emotional, and overall BEAUTIFUL! We wish we could get married again and again just to hear you speak all those amazing words you told on our day. It was such a pleasure having you at our wedding. I have some pictures I will send you, of us! If I had any advice for other brides it would be.....CHOOSE REV. TUTTLE! thanks again! :)

Sent on 07/28/2011
  • Kristeena

Kristeena Dansie Petersen · Married on 07/31/2019

The perfect renewal!

Everything we imagined, we got! Beautiful location, delightful ceremony; laughs, tears, hugs, and more, photography, professionalism.. you name it we got it! This was a dream come true.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 8
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 9
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 10
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 11
  • Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 05/11/2019

Elope to Oceanside

We wanted a small intimate wedding, even if it was just the two of us. We love the ocean and it has been out place since the beginning. So naturally when we decided to elope, and took Vegas off the table, we searched for a place to get married on the beach. Elope to Oceanside was so easy, friendly, and beyond helpful. We're from Arizona and unfamiliar with the laws of California. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and I can't say enough about Reverend Christopher. He made it feel like he knew us forever. Or family couldn't say enough about how perfect his words were. Thank you so much for making this an amazing day.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 12

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to share in the magic! Even with a few little logistic issues in the beginning and at the last minute, the location turned out to be perfect for you, your family and your friends. Most important, the rains held off. and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness....

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommended

It was a little hard for me to pick the right officiant. I am a preacher's daughter and I wanted somebody that will deliver the message as I wanted. When we met with Rev. Mary we knew we wanted her to marry us. She did such a great job. It was everything f I ever wanted. She was very prepared in having tissue and even mints. I highly recommend Vows from the heart ❤❤

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 03/22/2019

Great people, wonderful service

Finding our officiant was the last vendor we had to look for. I guess we put it off for so long, because we didn't really know who to look for or where to start. I found Vows from the Heart and read great reviews, which lead us to meeting with them. Let me just add - even before the meeting, we looked at their website which provides helpful hints, tips, and a guide to finding an officiant for your wedding! This alone helped us so much and I wish I had come across their website earlier!
    We met with Chaplain Mary for a 30-minute meeting and everything felt so right that we didn't want to look or meet with anyone else! She is incredibly warm and welcoming, and made the whole process so comfortable for us!
    The wedding ceremony went so smoothly and everything she said she would do to help us (and wouldn't do - meaning, no awkward moments, weird silence, or anything else) was just as she had said during our initial meeting. Chaplain Mary respected each desire and want we asked for to be included in the ceremony and added her sweet touches to make it feel unscripted and natural. A lot of our guests complimented how beautiful the ceremony was.
    We can't thank you enough, Chaplain Mary!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 13

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

It was such an honor to have been part of the magic of your day! Thank you for sharing such kind words and I wish you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness.
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 03/21/2019

Calms the nerves

Thank you for making my day feel special and unique. Rev Chris did a Skype call with my husband and I prior to booking so we could be sure he was the right fit. From start to finish he made everything seem so comfortable! Thanks

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 14

Keson · Married on 03/09/2019

Rev. Christopher Tuttle is sweet & a true professional!

We are so honored to have had Rev. Chris officiate our wedding. He was so reassuring and followed up with us before the big day to assure us that he was readily available for us if we had any questions or concerns. Rev. Chris was not only organized and professional (as he's done hundreds, if not, a thousand weddings!?), but he has a warm and lighthearted spirit that put us at ease when there are so many things to worry about when planning a wedding. He provided us with all the information we needed in regards to creating a personalized ceremony, without it being too difficult to understand or even needing to do any kind of research on our own! He truly created a beautiful ceremony for us and we are forever grateful.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

I'm so happy the two of you found the moment as special as I had hoped it would. It was an honor to have shared in the magic and can't thank you enough for selecting me for this honor. I wish you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness!

Laura Spafford · Married on 09/29/2018

Personal and Perfect

Hiring Chaplain Mary based on a recommendation by our coordinator to officiate our wedding was the best decision. She made the most important part of our wedding, the ceremony, special, memorable, and deeply moving. Though we only met in person once before the actual ceremony, it was enough for us to really feel a connection with her, and that made it feel really special. I would recommend anyone I care about hire Chaplain Mary or Rev. Christopher to officiate their wedding, as they bring a deep, professional expertise to the event. Being able to customize our ceremony to fit our beliefs and values without having to comb through the thousands of options there are online made the process so simple. She kept us on track, and the whole event went off without a hitch. Thank you, Chaplain Mary, for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 15
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 16
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 17

Gabriella · Married on 09/10/2018

My husband and I were lucky to have the opportunity to go through the special Military Monday. I had an absolutely beautiful experience. Rev. Christopher was very sweet and had a great since of humor. He made me feel very welcomed and relaxed. We were blessed enough to have flowers dontated by Mustardseed Floral! And the amazing Kimberly with Lavish Lark photography captured our beautiful day. The venue was at Bali Hai restaurant; it was more beautiful than expected. I am so grateful for Rev. Christopher and Chaplain Mary! I had a wounderful and beautiful experience. This will forever be the best day of our lives and our favorite memory.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 18

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to help serve those that serve us! Blessings!

Cathy · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a fabulous experience. Mary was awesome. Walked us through our ceremony thoroughly. We were so comfortable with her. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 19
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Wedding Ceremony!

Rev. Christopher Tuttle made our wedding ceremony so special! He conducted a non-denominational ceremony and had us tailor everything so it was specifically ours. He made the process so easy for us! Our wedding guests kept asking how long we had known Rev. Tuttle by the way he spoke during the ceremony. He never read straight off his pages and always looked at us or the audience. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ariel · Married on 08/16/2018

Rev Christopher and Mary;
    Thank you both for making our “bucket list wish” come true.
    We will cherish our memories of a beautiful, blessed day. And, of course, braiding the cord.
    The rememberance bottle is a great memento of our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to share in the magic of your celebration on the beach in Oceanside. We will remember you and the moment forever....

Jared · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary was so great to work with. Due to our situation it was tough for us to meet in person, but she was very accommodating about speaking via Skype. She led us through the planning and provided many examples to help us refine exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be, and she took extra time to understand what we wanted. Logistically we didn't need to worry about microphones or anything. She took care of it all with our DJ. After the ceremony we got a lot of compliments saying our ceremony was beautiful and that Mary did a great job - all credit to her! We highly recommend Mary to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Michael · Married on 03/08/2018

The whole experience was awsome

Sent on 03/13/2018

Hayley · Married on 02/26/2018

Reverend Chris and his wife Mary were beyond amazing!!! I had reached out to Chris a few weeks ago in regards to their philanthropic “Military Mondays” and Chris and his wife Mary went above our wildest expectations and gave us the most perfect elopement ceremony. We feel beyond blessed to have had Chris marry us. The day was perfect and I truly cannot imagine a more perfect officiant than Rev Chris. He is light-hearted and easy to talk to! I highly recommend. 10/10 stars. Easily!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Carac · Married on 12/11/2017

Couldn't have asked for anything more. Chris and Mary gifted us with a beautiful and special day that we will never forget. I can not say enough great things about them. We are truly blessed to have found their service.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Sanna · Married on 11/27/2017

We got married at Oceanside and Chaplain Mary was our officiant. Chris & Mary welcomed us and made us feel at ease right from the beginning. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry during the ceremony but all of Mary’s beautiful words got me. Luckily she had a napkin for me to fix my face lol. Kimberly was our photographer alongside Chris and they were so kind to us. The most sincere and loving people. Thank you so much for such a beautiful day that we will never forget

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 20

Ann · Married on 11/11/2017

Highly recommend Vows from the Heart and Rev. Chris. He gave us the exact ceremony experience we were looking for and made all our guests feel comfortable. His delivery was genuine with a voice made for radio. He was even able to ad lib at just the right times. Overall we couldn't have asked for a more professional and personable officiant.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jill · Married on 10/14/2017

Chris and I could not have asked for a better officiant to tie the knot for us on the most special day of our lives! Reverand Tuttle, you truly set the most appropriate mood for our wedding starting with the ceremony. It was the perfect blend of sincerity, candidness, love and humor that will forever be remembered by our closest family and friends. Not to mention, working with Rev. Tuttle was a breathe of fresh air from start to finish! One thing I truly appreciated about him was that it was not scripted or too stiff and formal. He saw that when I was a little emotional once my father gave me away and when I took Chris’ hands, he paused for a moment to offer his handkerchief and let Chris and I hug it out.. it was exactly what I needed in that moment and he knew it! I will recommend Rev. Tuttle to all of my soon to be brides! It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 27
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 28
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 29

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words and for sharing your photos.... I wish you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness!

kara · Married on 08/04/2017

Rev Chris married us during our San Diego vacation right on Coronado Island. It was a planned elopement with just my husband and his kids. Rev Chris made it the perfect wedding. It was as if he knew us forever. The best part was how stress free and organized he made the whole process especially with us being from across the country!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 30

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

It was such an honor to have shared in the magic of unity and family. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Laurie · Married on 07/22/2017

Chaplin Mary was absolutely amazing. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and my extended family, she also make my extended family part of the ceremony she also made sure that my kids who were watching from texas via face time could see the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and very special, she didn't rush or make it feel hurried in any way. My husband and I feel truly blessed to have met Mary and her husband Chris,these two wonderful people who are so sweet and loving. They also gave us a cute memento that we will cherish always.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev. Chris was such a great choice to have officiant our wedding! He worked with us and let's us be the ones choosing what we wanted to do on our big day, but he still steered us in the right direction. It was an honor and blessing to have him a part of such a special moment for us! Our families and friends loved his sense of humor and simpleness! We had a blast! Thanks!!!! ❤️ LAUREN

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 07/02/2017

So easy to work with and incredibly kind! He made planning our wedding ceremony fun and simple. The ceremony itself was perfect and all of our guests agreed!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Rick · Married on 06/16/2017

Rev. Christopher is an exceptional person. We had an "At home wedding" and he made our wedding day that much more special. We were deeply moved by his sincerity of the moment. Many of our guests mentioned how wonderful our ceremony was performed. He graced us with his words and poise.....We would highly recommend Rev. Christopher.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Anna · Married on 05/28/2017

We worked with Rev. Tuttle and are beyond pleased!! He made things so easy right from the beginning. He is very flexible and accommodating, and an amazing person. He was able to truly capture our personality and overall feel we wanted for our ceremony! Every guest at the wedding commented on how wonderful he led our ceremony, and the overall service he provided! Thank you so much, Rev. Tuttle!! You will forever be a part of our special day, and we will cherish your words always.

Sent on 08/28/2017