Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Reviews

229 | Escondido, CA

229 Reviews for Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 6
Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 7
  • Reese

Marisa · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Rev. Tuttle, thanks for sharing our special day with us. You were such an amazing person. You made everything so easy. We felt confident from day one, and you never let us down. You hold the bar high and stick to what we asked for. Thanks for making the wedding fun, special, exciting, emotional, and overall BEAUTIFUL! We wish we could get married again and again just to hear you speak all those amazing words you told on our day. It was such a pleasure having you at our wedding. I have some pictures I will send you, of us! If I had any advice for other brides it would be.....CHOOSE REV. TUTTLE! thanks again! :)

Laura Spafford · Married on 09/29/2018

Personal and Perfect

Hiring Chaplain Mary based on a recommendation by our coordinator to officiate our wedding was the best decision. She made the most important part of our wedding, the ceremony, special, memorable, and deeply moving. Though we only met in person once before the actual ceremony, it was enough for us to really feel a connection with her, and that made it feel really special. I would recommend anyone I care about hire Chaplain Mary or Rev. Christopher to officiate their wedding, as they bring a deep, professional expertise to the event. Being able to customize our ceremony to fit our beliefs and values without having to comb through the thousands of options there are online made the process so simple. She kept us on track, and the whole event went off without a hitch. Thank you, Chaplain Mary, for making our day so special.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 8
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 9
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 10

Gabriella · Married on 09/10/2018

My husband and I were lucky to have the opportunity to go through the special Military Monday. I had an absolutely beautiful experience. Rev. Christopher was very sweet and had a great since of humor. He made me feel very welcomed and relaxed. We were blessed enough to have flowers dontated by Mustardseed Floral! And the amazing Kimberly with Lavish Lark photography captured our beautiful day. The venue was at Bali Hai restaurant; it was more beautiful than expected. I am so grateful for Rev. Christopher and Chaplain Mary! I had a wounderful and beautiful experience. This will forever be the best day of our lives and our favorite memory.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 11

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to help serve those that serve us! Blessings!

Cathy · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a fabulous experience. Mary was awesome. Walked us through our ceremony thoroughly. We were so comfortable with her. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 12
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Wedding Ceremony!

Rev. Christopher Tuttle made our wedding ceremony so special! He conducted a non-denominational ceremony and had us tailor everything so it was specifically ours. He made the process so easy for us! Our wedding guests kept asking how long we had known Rev. Tuttle by the way he spoke during the ceremony. He never read straight off his pages and always looked at us or the audience. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding ceremony!

Ariel · Married on 08/16/2018

Rev Christopher and Mary;
    Thank you both for making our “bucket list wish” come true.
    We will cherish our memories of a beautiful, blessed day. And, of course, braiding the cord.
    The rememberance bottle is a great memento of our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to share in the magic of your celebration on the beach in Oceanside. We will remember you and the moment forever....

Jared · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary was so great to work with. Due to our situation it was tough for us to meet in person, but she was very accommodating about speaking via Skype. She led us through the planning and provided many examples to help us refine exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be, and she took extra time to understand what we wanted. Logistically we didn't need to worry about microphones or anything. She took care of it all with our DJ. After the ceremony we got a lot of compliments saying our ceremony was beautiful and that Mary did a great job - all credit to her! We highly recommend Mary to anyone!

Michael · Married on 03/08/2018

The whole experience was awsome

Hayley · Married on 02/26/2018

Reverend Chris and his wife Mary were beyond amazing!!! I had reached out to Chris a few weeks ago in regards to their philanthropic “Military Mondays” and Chris and his wife Mary went above our wildest expectations and gave us the most perfect elopement ceremony. We feel beyond blessed to have had Chris marry us. The day was perfect and I truly cannot imagine a more perfect officiant than Rev Chris. He is light-hearted and easy to talk to! I highly recommend. 10/10 stars. Easily!

Carac · Married on 12/11/2017

Couldn't have asked for anything more. Chris and Mary gifted us with a beautiful and special day that we will never forget. I can not say enough great things about them. We are truly blessed to have found their service.

Sanna · Married on 11/27/2017

We got married at Oceanside and Chaplain Mary was our officiant. Chris & Mary welcomed us and made us feel at ease right from the beginning. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry during the ceremony but all of Mary’s beautiful words got me. Luckily she had a napkin for me to fix my face lol. Kimberly was our photographer alongside Chris and they were so kind to us. The most sincere and loving people. Thank you so much for such a beautiful day that we will never forget

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 13

Ann · Married on 11/11/2017

Highly recommend Vows from the Heart and Rev. Chris. He gave us the exact ceremony experience we were looking for and made all our guests feel comfortable. His delivery was genuine with a voice made for radio. He was even able to ad lib at just the right times. Overall we couldn't have asked for a more professional and personable officiant.

Jill · Married on 10/14/2017

Chris and I could not have asked for a better officiant to tie the knot for us on the most special day of our lives! Reverand Tuttle, you truly set the most appropriate mood for our wedding starting with the ceremony. It was the perfect blend of sincerity, candidness, love and humor that will forever be remembered by our closest family and friends. Not to mention, working with Rev. Tuttle was a breathe of fresh air from start to finish! One thing I truly appreciated about him was that it was not scripted or too stiff and formal. He saw that when I was a little emotional once my father gave me away and when I took Chris’ hands, he paused for a moment to offer his handkerchief and let Chris and I hug it out.. it was exactly what I needed in that moment and he knew it! I will recommend Rev. Tuttle to all of my soon to be brides! It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 20
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 21
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 22

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words and for sharing your photos.... I wish you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness!

kara · Married on 08/04/2017

Rev Chris married us during our San Diego vacation right on Coronado Island. It was a planned elopement with just my husband and his kids. Rev Chris made it the perfect wedding. It was as if he knew us forever. The best part was how stress free and organized he made the whole process especially with us being from across the country!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr 23

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

It was such an honor to have shared in the magic of unity and family. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Laurie · Married on 07/22/2017

Chaplin Mary was absolutely amazing. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and my extended family, she also make my extended family part of the ceremony she also made sure that my kids who were watching from texas via face time could see the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and very special, she didn't rush or make it feel hurried in any way. My husband and I feel truly blessed to have met Mary and her husband Chris,these two wonderful people who are so sweet and loving. They also gave us a cute memento that we will cherish always.

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev. Chris was such a great choice to have officiant our wedding! He worked with us and let's us be the ones choosing what we wanted to do on our big day, but he still steered us in the right direction. It was an honor and blessing to have him a part of such a special moment for us! Our families and friends loved his sense of humor and simpleness! We had a blast! Thanks!!!! ❤️ LAUREN

Jacqueline · Married on 07/02/2017

So easy to work with and incredibly kind! He made planning our wedding ceremony fun and simple. The ceremony itself was perfect and all of our guests agreed!

Rick · Married on 06/16/2017

Rev. Christopher is an exceptional person. We had an "At home wedding" and he made our wedding day that much more special. We were deeply moved by his sincerity of the moment. Many of our guests mentioned how wonderful our ceremony was performed. He graced us with his words and poise.....We would highly recommend Rev. Christopher.

Anna · Married on 05/28/2017

We worked with Rev. Tuttle and are beyond pleased!! He made things so easy right from the beginning. He is very flexible and accommodating, and an amazing person. He was able to truly capture our personality and overall feel we wanted for our ceremony! Every guest at the wedding commented on how wonderful he led our ceremony, and the overall service he provided! Thank you so much, Rev. Tuttle!! You will forever be a part of our special day, and we will cherish your words always.

• Robert & Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/11/2017

This was Amazing, right on Coronado Island, CA exactly where I wanted it anyway. This Military Mondays they offer is great! It took the stress of a wedding off of us, now we can focus on my new business growing and his military career. Hopefully, we will be able to have a reception back home in Texas by saving us money. This was amazing, we had Francesca as a violin player (my favorite string). Again, I couldn't as for anything less or more. Thank you two!!

As for future couples: Just make sure you have a true heart filled with love for each other. Know being a military spouse isn't easy. I am a veteran and a spouse- I know BOTH sides and it isn't easy either way. Be 100% dedicated to the fact that even when it is difficult, it will always be better. Keep your heart filled with love and stay away from the little actions that temptation can cause to be a huge mistake, you know it in the moment- we all do (know what is right and what is wrong).
    Know that this is it and do it! If any doubt besides the natural fear of joining as one. Stay open to your own heart, knowing what it wants is true and not everyone else's words to steer you away from what you need/want. You will be blessed when you are open to all means.
    I wish any future Military Elopements the Best of Wishes :)

Bligh · Married on 03/06/2017

Reverend Cristopher and Chaplain Mary were fantastic! We loved Reverend Cristopher's ceremony. He definitely made our elopement so much more special than we realized it could have been. We cannot thank them enough for organizing and offering their Military Monday's service. And it was so amazing of Francesca of Caprice Strings and Kimberly of Lavish Lark photography to donate their time and talent to our elopement as well. 100% the best elopement we could have imagined.

Evelyn · Married on 02/06/2017

There are not enough positive and encouraging words to use in rating vows from the heart. We were selected to be part of the Military Mondays elopement. Chaplain Mary delivered the best wedding vows and was so sensitive to us being caught up in the moment and I am so thankful for her....If you are considering using another vendor and you are not sure about their service, let me say this is the best ceremony I have ever witnessed even if it was for ourselves. Please do not ever stop doing what you do because you are the best.

Eve · Married on 11/06/2016

We were married on November 6, 2016 in Oceanside and are so happy that we found Chaplain Mary! She made our day unforgettable!!

We live in Maine and decided to get married in California so that my husband's adult children could be a part of it. There were so many ways and places to get married out in California that it was mind numbing. And planning and booking/paying on the Internet for a service sight unseen always leaves a little room for doubt. Chaplain Mary (and her husband) were recommended to us and we could not be more grateful! The initial emails were warm and friendly and immediately put us at ease. They were professional and friendly and explained everything we would need to do as we didn't have a clue about the legal requirements in California. When we finally met her in person a few minutes before the wedding, it felt like we had known her forever. She exudes warmth and happiness and has a smile that immediately disarms you. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Her words were warm and genuine and extremely relevant! Our son in law commented later that he thought we knew her! We opted to include a sand frame in our ceremony, with ourselves and each of our kids adding some sand. Chaplain Mary made it all work seamlessly and made them all feel part of the ceremony too.

We had the stress free beach ceremony of our dreams and will be eternally grateful!!

Simon & Eve Roussel

Alyssa · Married on 11/06/2016

Vows from the Heart is a preferred vendor for our venue, Grand Tradition Estate in Fallbook. My fiance and I had opportunity to interview both Reverend Christopher and Chaplain Mary together. They both so professional, genuine, personable, patient, and have great personalities. Both were willing to be contacted as many times before the big day to answer any questions (instead of offering limited meetings or contacts) about anything wedding related (like if needed other vendor references) and were not pushy at all about getting booked. It felt like they really want you to have the best ceremony possible.

To be honest, I wasn’t really that hyped up about the ceremony part of our wedding until we met them! I appreciated that we could customize our ceremony and that our officiant (either one) felt like an advocate for us and someone who wanted to best represent us on our big day. We walked away completely confident that we would be in very good hands. I also felt like they took the time to get to know us as a couple. In the end, we went with Rev. Tuttle because he reminded my fiance of his best man (who is his best friend from the 1st grade). (To choose between Christopher or Mary is like splitting hairs. Both are fantastic.)

Our ceremony totally felt like us and reflected what we wanted! We wanted a civil ceremony that was concise but still thoughtful and meaningful. We also were able to write our own vows. Days prior to wedding, Rev. Tuttle texted us to check in about any questions. Day of, he was on time and very impressive. He helped release any stress prior to ceremony. In seeing Rev. Tuttle in action, he is gregarious, has great energy, is a good public speaker, has a great sense of humor, and is able to smoothly think on his feet. When things went off script with banter between myself and fiance (not planned), he went with it and it felt very natural. Our parents LOVED him as well as many other guests who spoke about him even after wedding!

Trey · Married on 10/28/2016

Rev. Tuttle is the best officiant EVER! He made our ceremony so much fun, yet intimate at the same time. He is everything we ever asked for in an officiant. I researched many officiants in the San Diego area, and I promise that he is the most affordable for what you get. He provides you with a handbook, that outlines the entire ceremony, which you get to completely customize. His handbook offers assistants with vows at no charge, as well as everything else you need to create the perfect ceremony. Weddings are stressful enough, and he eliminated so much stress with how organized and professional he is. You MUST hire Rev. Tuttle, I promise you won't regret it. Thank you so much Rev. Tuttle, your truly are incredible! God Bless. Trey and Brykelle Nielsen.