Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kyra
    Kyra Married on 05/15/2021

Calms the nerves

Thank you for making my day feel special and unique. Rev Chris did a Skype call with my husband and I prior to booking so we could be sure he was the right fit. From start to finish he made everything seem so comfortable! Thanks
    Sharon Married on 09/09/2020

Sunset Elopement Overlooking the Ocean

I'm very glad I chose these kind people for our elopement. From my initial correspondence through even my follow up questions after our wedding day, they were amazing and quick to assist in any way they could. Though not always possible, they arrived at our public elopement site early to secure the area for our use. That was very appreciated! Thank you for performing our beautiful sunset wedding overlooking the ocean!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 06/30/2020

Reverend Christopher was everything we needed!

I cannot say enough positive words about Rev. Christopher! Our journey was quite unique as my husband's father passed away 3 days prior to our first wedding date. Rev. was there with us every step of the way! From prayers when we needed it to the re-schedule he was a god send... literally. Our ceremony was exactly as we envisioned, he really asks you what YOU want and designs the ceremony around that. Look no further, truly.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was such an honor to have been asked to share in the magic of your day!
  • Reese
    Marisa Married on 09/14/2019
    Rev. Tuttle, thanks for sharing our special day with us. You were such an amazing person. You made everything so easy. We felt confident from day one, and you never let us down. You hold the bar high and stick to what we asked for. Thanks for making the wedding fun, special, exciting, emotional, and overall BEAUTIFUL! We wish we could get married again and again just to hear you speak all those amazing words you told on our day. It was such a pleasure having you at our wedding. I have some pictures I will send you, of us! If I had any advice for other brides it would be.....CHOOSE REV. TUTTLE! thanks again! :)

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Awwwwww, thank you. Let's chat when you're thinking of a Vow Renewal on a special Anniversary! We love sharing our Say I Do Again services....
  • Kristeena
    Kristeena D. Married on 07/31/2019

The perfect renewal!

Everything we imagined, we got! Beautiful location, delightful ceremony; laughs, tears, hugs, and more, photography, professionalism.. you name it we got it! This was a dream come true.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

We had sooooo much fun with all of you and thank you for asking us to share in your celebration.. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Jenifer
    Jenifer Married on 05/11/2019

Elope to Oceanside

We wanted a small intimate wedding, even if it was just the two of us. We love the ocean and it has been out place since the beginning. So naturally when we decided to elope, and took Vegas off the table, we searched for a place to get married on the beach. Elope to Oceanside was so easy, friendly, and beyond helpful. We're from Arizona and unfamiliar with the laws of California. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and I can't say enough about Reverend Christopher. He made it feel like he knew us forever. Or family couldn't say enough about how perfect his words were. Thank you so much for making this an amazing day.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to share in the magic! Even with a few little logistic issues in the beginning and at the last minute, the location turned out to be perfect for you, your family and your friends. Most important, the rains held off. and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness....
    Gaby Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommended

It was a little hard for me to pick the right officiant. I am a preacher's daughter and I wanted somebody that will deliver the message as I wanted. When we met with Rev. Mary we knew we wanted her to marry us. She did such a great job. It was everything f I ever wanted. She was very prepared in having tissue and even mints. I highly recommend Vows from the heart ❤❤

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

What an honor to have been part of your day. Thank you for the kinds words and sharing them with us!
  • Mae
    Mae Married on 03/22/2019

Great people, wonderful service

Finding our officiant was the last vendor we had to look for. I guess we put it off for so long, because we didn't really know who to look for or where to start. I found Vows from the Heart and read great reviews, which lead us to meeting with them. Let me just add - even before the meeting, we looked at their website which provides helpful hints, tips, and a guide to finding an officiant for your wedding! This alone helped us so much and I wish I had come across their website earlier!
    We met with Chaplain Mary for a 30-minute meeting and everything felt so right that we didn't want to look or meet with anyone else! She is incredibly warm and welcoming, and made the whole process so comfortable for us!
    The wedding ceremony went so smoothly and everything she said she would do to help us (and wouldn't do - meaning, no awkward moments, weird silence, or anything else) was just as she had said during our initial meeting. Chaplain Mary respected each desire and want we asked for to be included in the ceremony and added her sweet touches to make it feel unscripted and natural. A lot of our guests complimented how beautiful the ceremony was.
    We can't thank you enough, Chaplain Mary!

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

It was such an honor to have been part of the magic of your day! Thank you for sharing such kind words and I wish you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness.
    Keson Married on 03/09/2019

Rev. Christopher Tuttle is sweet & a true professional!

We are so honored to have had Rev. Chris officiate our wedding. He was so reassuring and followed up with us before the big day to assure us that he was readily available for us if we had any questions or concerns. Rev. Chris was not only organized and professional (as he's done hundreds, if not, a thousand weddings!?), but he has a warm and lighthearted spirit that put us at ease when there are so many things to worry about when planning a wedding. He provided us with all the information we needed in regards to creating a personalized ceremony, without it being too difficult to understand or even needing to do any kind of research on our own! He truly created a beautiful ceremony for us and we are forever grateful.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

I'm so happy the two of you found the moment as special as I had hoped it would. It was an honor to have shared in the magic and can't thank you enough for selecting me for this honor. I wish you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness!
    Laura S. Married on 09/29/2018

Personal and Perfect

Hiring Chaplain Mary based on a recommendation by our coordinator to officiate our wedding was the best decision. She made the most important part of our wedding, the ceremony, special, memorable, and deeply moving. Though we only met in person once before the actual ceremony, it was enough for us to really feel a connection with her, and that made it feel really special. I would recommend anyone I care about hire Chaplain Mary or Rev. Christopher to officiate their wedding, as they bring a deep, professional expertise to the event. Being able to customize our ceremony to fit our beliefs and values without having to comb through the thousands of options there are online made the process so simple. She kept us on track, and the whole event went off without a hitch. Thank you, Chaplain Mary, for making our day so special.
    Gabriella Married on 09/10/2018
    My husband and I were lucky to have the opportunity to go through the special Military Monday. I had an absolutely beautiful experience. Rev. Christopher was very sweet and had a great since of humor. He made me feel very welcomed and relaxed. We were blessed enough to have flowers dontated by Mustardseed Floral! And the amazing Kimberly with Lavish Lark photography captured our beautiful day. The venue was at Bali Hai restaurant; it was more beautiful than expected. I am so grateful for Rev. Christopher and Chaplain Mary! I had a wounderful and beautiful experience. This will forever be the best day of our lives and our favorite memory.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to help serve those that serve us! Blessings!
    Cathy Married on 09/08/2018
    We had a fabulous experience. Mary was awesome. Walked us through our ceremony thoroughly. We were so comfortable with her. I would recommend her without hesitation.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Wedding Ceremony!

Rev. Christopher Tuttle made our wedding ceremony so special! He conducted a non-denominational ceremony and had us tailor everything so it was specifically ours. He made the process so easy for us! Our wedding guests kept asking how long we had known Rev. Tuttle by the way he spoke during the ceremony. He never read straight off his pages and always looked at us or the audience. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding ceremony!
    Ariel Married on 08/16/2018
    Rev Christopher and Mary;
    Thank you both for making our “bucket list wish” come true.
    We will cherish our memories of a beautiful, blessed day. And, of course, braiding the cord.
    The rememberance bottle is a great memento of our special day.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for asking us to share in the magic of your celebration on the beach in Oceanside. We will remember you and the moment forever....
    Jared Married on 08/04/2018
    Mary was so great to work with. Due to our situation it was tough for us to meet in person, but she was very accommodating about speaking via Skype. She led us through the planning and provided many examples to help us refine exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be, and she took extra time to understand what we wanted. Logistically we didn't need to worry about microphones or anything. She took care of it all with our DJ. After the ceremony we got a lot of compliments saying our ceremony was beautiful and that Mary did a great job - all credit to her! We highly recommend Mary to anyone!
    Michael Married on 03/08/2018
    The whole experience was awsome
    Hayley Married on 02/26/2018
    Reverend Chris and his wife Mary were beyond amazing!!! I had reached out to Chris a few weeks ago in regards to their philanthropic “Military Mondays” and Chris and his wife Mary went above our wildest expectations and gave us the most perfect elopement ceremony. We feel beyond blessed to have had Chris marry us. The day was perfect and I truly cannot imagine a more perfect officiant than Rev Chris. He is light-hearted and easy to talk to! I highly recommend. 10/10 stars. Easily!
    Carac Married on 12/11/2017
    Couldn't have asked for anything more. Chris and Mary gifted us with a beautiful and special day that we will never forget. I can not say enough great things about them. We are truly blessed to have found their service.
    Sanna Married on 11/27/2017
    We got married at Oceanside and Chaplain Mary was our officiant. Chris & Mary welcomed us and made us feel at ease right from the beginning. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry during the ceremony but all of Mary’s beautiful words got me. Luckily she had a napkin for me to fix my face lol. Kimberly was our photographer alongside Chris and they were so kind to us. The most sincere and loving people. Thank you so much for such a beautiful day that we will never forget
    Ann Married on 11/11/2017
    Highly recommend Vows from the Heart and Rev. Chris. He gave us the exact ceremony experience we were looking for and made all our guests feel comfortable. His delivery was genuine with a voice made for radio. He was even able to ad lib at just the right times. Overall we couldn't have asked for a more professional and personable officiant.
    Jill Married on 10/14/2017
    Chris and I could not have asked for a better officiant to tie the knot for us on the most special day of our lives! Reverand Tuttle, you truly set the most appropriate mood for our wedding starting with the ceremony. It was the perfect blend of sincerity, candidness, love and humor that will forever be remembered by our closest family and friends. Not to mention, working with Rev. Tuttle was a breathe of fresh air from start to finish! One thing I truly appreciated about him was that it was not scripted or too stiff and formal. He saw that when I was a little emotional once my father gave me away and when I took Chris’ hands, he paused for a moment to offer his handkerchief and let Chris and I hug it out.. it was exactly what I needed in that moment and he knew it! I will recommend Rev. Tuttle to all of my soon to be brides! It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words and for sharing your photos.... I wish you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness!
    Kara Married on 08/04/2017
    Rev Chris married us during our San Diego vacation right on Coronado Island. It was a planned elopement with just my husband and his kids. Rev Chris made it the perfect wedding. It was as if he knew us forever. The best part was how stress free and organized he made the whole process especially with us being from across the country!

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr's reply:

It was such an honor to have shared in the magic of unity and family. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Laurie Married on 07/22/2017
    Chaplin Mary was absolutely amazing. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and my extended family, she also make my extended family part of the ceremony she also made sure that my kids who were watching from texas via face time could see the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and very special, she didn't rush or make it feel hurried in any way. My husband and I feel truly blessed to have met Mary and her husband Chris,these two wonderful people who are so sweet and loving. They also gave us a cute memento that we will cherish always.
    Lauren Married on 07/08/2017
    Rev. Chris was such a great choice to have officiant our wedding! He worked with us and let's us be the ones choosing what we wanted to do on our big day, but he still steered us in the right direction. It was an honor and blessing to have him a part of such a special moment for us! Our families and friends loved his sense of humor and simpleness! We had a blast! Thanks!!!! ❤️ LAUREN
    Jacqueline Married on 07/02/2017
    So easy to work with and incredibly kind! He made planning our wedding ceremony fun and simple. The ceremony itself was perfect and all of our guests agreed!