Vowed To You Reviews

Vowed To You 6
Vowed To You 7
  • Arielle

Arielle Lockett · Married on 09/29/2019

Couldn't have done it without you!

If it wasn't for Kyna, I'd have scrapped the whole wedding idea and would've just eloped, lol. Planning a wedding is stressful-- especially when you're not really from the area and all your friends and family live out of state. Hiring Kyna was one of the best decisions I could have made.

She helped me stay organized with timelines, check-in calls/ emails,  and even accompanied me to a few of my vendor appointments. She listened to my vision and didn't try to change it-- just looked for ways to enhance it. I had so much outside stress during the days leading up to my wedding. But on my wedding day? I didn't have a care. Kyna and her assistant took care of everything. Her attention to detail and care for your event is unmatched. She was flexible and helped me make last minute changes due to the unpredictable Chicago weather. She even provided cute bathroom baskets for my guests. I had no idea because I didn't use the guest bathrooms, but my guests later told me how that was such a nice touch.

I have nothing but fond memories of my wedding and Kyna is a big reason for that. Hiring a coordinator (who is not family) is so important. Let Kyna help you plan! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Vowed To You 8

Venita Abrams · Married on 08/24/2019

My experience was satisfying!

I really enjoyed how flexible Kyna was with my process.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Vowed To You 9
    Vowed To You 10
    Vowed To You 11
    Vowed To You 12
    Vowed To You 13

Nikita Williams · Married on 06/23/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Kyna from start to finish did an amazing job to make our wedding be the best day of our lives. She stayed on top of everything and the whole day ran smooth. Working with Kyna has been a pleasure from helping with vendors and making sure we were getting good deals. We’re so glad we went with vowed to you because our day is a day to remember. Our families is still talking about how amazing it was! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Leighton Williams · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing!

Kyna is the epitome of what a wedding planner IS and SHOULD BE! She made sure everything ran smoothly! All of the vendors were aligned with each other, Timing was perfect and she made sure the day went off without a hitch! There were no issues throughout the whole process. We gave her our vision and she came to us with multiple ideas that we could choose from and customize to our liking. She worked very diligently to get things done and also stayed on top of us to make sure our part was done also. I would recommend her to any and everyone I know. Worth every penny and more! We honestly couldn't have done it without her! Greatly and Truly Appreciated!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Tracy · Married on 10/27/2018

A Godsend!

It's not easy for me hand over responsibility, but walking into my reception venue and seeing that Kyna had brought my vision to life was incredible. She connected with me several times before the wedding and I knew she know exactly what I wanted and she absolutely delivered! She helped my ceremony and reception flow perfectly and I am so grateful for her!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Such a blessing!

I thought I could do all the wedding planning and coordinating myself, but I'm so glad I decided to have Kyna as part of the process. Kyna was our day of coordinator. She made our wedding and the whole week or two leading up to it so enjoyable! She was incredibly organized and knew the questions to ask to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. The week leading up to our wedding I was so relaxed, knowing everything was taken care of because of Kyna's excellent work. Initially, a wedding coordinator wasn't in our budget, but we are so happy we decided to invest in Kyna! She was truly a blessing on our big day.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Syreetha · Married on 08/05/2018

Hiring Kyna from Vowed to You was the best decision we made for wedding planning. She was always informative, professional, and personable. She worked to ensure that our vision materialized perfectly. No details were missed and, in fact, Kyna provided some personal touches that we might not have thought to include! It was great working with her and we appreciated her attention toward making sure our day was about us! S&D

Sent on 08/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

I really enjoyed working with the staff from Vowed To You and would recommend them to any bride-to-be. Their professionalism, knowledge of the industry and recommendations were sensational. My wedding was absolutely amazing and it couldn’t have happened without them.
    Thank so much Vowed To You!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2018

Kyna did an amazing job helping us with day of service. She was very professional and fantastic at checking for all the little details!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Kyna was really awesome to work with! She was always easy to get a hold of and very helpful when I had questions. Her timelines and checklists kept us on track! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/28/2017

Family Matters

I was at first VERY apprehensive about using Kyna for our event! I’m a bit of an over-thinker and I’m METICULOUS about details. I wanted to plan our anniversary renewal on my own, but soon realized I needed help...and A LOT of it! She checked in with us regularly, kept us on target with our timelines, and best of all she made sure we as well as our guests/vendors were taken care of! She added little details to our ceremony that we appreciated so much! Kyna took so much stress off our plates in an already stressful time for us. People advise against mixing business & family. We couldn’t disagree more with that statement :) Kyna coordinated an amazing ceremony & reception for us. We don’t know how she does it but she makes it look effortless!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Vowed To You 14
    Vowed To You 15
    Vowed To You 16
    Vowed To You 17

Jasmine · Married on 08/19/2017

What a wonder and joy to work wirh! Reasonable pricing and flexible with your schedule. I would have been lost without Kyna. She deserves 10 stars. A job well done with my wedding!

Love ❤️
    - Mr. & Mrs. Dunn

Sent on 08/22/2017

Tierra · Married on 05/28/2017

Very detail oriented and always punctual and organized.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Shannon Matthew · Married on 11/26/2016

If it weren't for Vowed To You, I'm not sure how we would have been able to pull off such an amazing event! Kyna went above and beyond the call of duty on more than one occasion to ensure that our event went off without a hitch. Her attention to detail is superb. She ensured we remained on task and kept our bridal party in order. She even assisted with last minute details, like putting our wedding favors together when a member of our family bailed out at the last minute.

We were extremely impressed by her responsiveness, efficiency, and overall effectiveness. While I'm sure that there are many wedding planners that are available in the market today, based on our personal experience, I would highly recommend Vowed to You. Kyna is a definitely a cut above the rest!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • ShebaandSolomon

Stacie · Married on 08/20/2016

I had blast working with Vowed to You. The coordinator was very attentive,down to earth and see your vision and even added a little extra to complete it. She was awesome.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Michele · Married on 06/11/2016

Kyna made our wedding everything we hoped it would be and more! We live in Michigan and wanted our wedding in downtown Chicago. Kyna hooked us up with an amazing location, fabulous restaurant, a wonderful pastor and a great videographer! She helped with the hotels and decorations and checked in constantly to make sure everything was going as scheduled. She was warm, friendly and had a wealth of knowledge that made this wonderful day everything we had hoped for. I highly recommend her as your wedding planner!!!! Michele and Jamie

Sent on 08/08/2016

Kyna was great! She was always easy to get in contact with and helped me stay on track during that last month or 2 before the wedding. I did not have to worry about anything the day of my wedding because I knew she had it handled!

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • Adekunle & Kama

Kama · Married on 06/28/2014

It's been a pleasure working with vowed to you!! My wedding cermony and reception was a beautiful success!!!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Julie · Married on 05/25/2014

Kyna always answered my questions in a timely manner! She went above and beyond all of my expectations. Kyna is easy to get along with and very knowledgeable about event planning.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Marcus · Married on 06/22/2013

Both my wife and I are very amazed at the work Vow to you provided to us. We live outside the city of Chicago and we had to communicate through phone calls and emails. I am a very organized person and she was always many steps ahead of me which was amazing. Vow to you was very professional in how they handled business and was worth every penny. When we were lost for ideas, we were given them. When we were ready to alter the budget, she adapted and found options that fit within our budget. Again, I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Brandi · Married on 05/18/2013

In short, Kyna of Vowed to You was amazing. The planning process went smoothly and she provided suggestions that made my day spectacular. On the big day, Kyna had all of the miscellaneous items that my bridal party needed. They were all grateful and impressed with by her. Lastly, she impressed my Mom and she's very hard to please. Thanks Kyna for making my wedding day something to remember fondly!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/16/2013

Kyna was the absolute best in assisting us in planning our fairytale wedding! She was extremely responsive, professional, and went above and beyond to ensure that we didn't have to worry about a thing at our wedding except having fun! Whether by email, phone or text, Kyna constantly communicated with us the months and weeks leading up to our wedding and did a fabulous job coordinating with the other vendors. We would HIGHLY recommend Vowed To You to any couple preparing to have their dream wedding--because Kyna and her staff can help make it happen!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Damita · Married on 07/28/2012

I worked with Vowed To You to plan my annual fundraising gala. Kyna was exceptional. I was a difficult client but she was incredibly patient, gracious and understanding. She was exceptionally professional and flexible.

I am so accustomed to planning events without an event planner. Consequently, I didn't realize I could lean on her so much. I was impressed by the quality of service she delivered. If you allow her to, she will relieve the high level of stress you may experience when planning large events. I highly recommend her and Vowed To You.

Sent on 09/20/2018

G · Married on 03/10/2012

I've always been pleased with Kyna's professionalism, time and dedication she puts into coordinating. Anyone who comes in contact with Vowed to You should know they are getting an extraordinary person with great organizational skills. She is always thinking of the little "extra" she could do to make your day magnificent.

Love Kyna Horton!
    Love Vowed to You!

You Rock!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Melinda · Married on 08/14/2011

Kyna is phenomenal and is very thorough with all of her executions. She followed up with all my vendors and made sure everything and everybody was in place. As a laid back bride (no Bridezilla in my blood) we worked very well together. For any future bride who has a mom that is going to be active in the planning, you definitely need Kyna on your team because she will be the moderator when there will be disagreements. Thank you Kyna for making Louis & my wedding a memorable event.

Sent on 08/19/2011