VogaBeauty Reviews

35 | Pineville, NC

35 Reviews for VogaBeauty

Margaret Stephens · Married on 04/09/2020

So comfortable

I probably wear makeup all of 10 times each year, but I love having it done for our family photos. Shay understands the look I want and always delivers...in record time! I have little ones and a busy schedule, so I usually give her a small time frame to make me up. She does a great job of meeting my requests in the limited time frame I allow each time. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Amanda Fogg · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome ladies!

These ladies made me feel at ease when I went for the trial appointment. They traveled to the venue and were on time and courteous just like the trial. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup in the area!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Shakoya Thomas · Married on 10/08/2019

Anniversary Photos

VogaBeauty did such a awesome job with my make-up for me and my husband's first ever professional photo shoot. I simply sent her a picture and she made me look amazing. I love working with her. She does a great job. The picture below is after the photo shoot in downtown Charlotte (October), dinner and a little rain. My makeup was still awesome.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply the best!

I loved my makeup and had a blast getting ready with Shajara and her team! She is a a wonderful person and she does amazing makeup and hair. I didn't have a vision for what I wanted and somehow she made it perfect with little to no direction. A++ book her now stop thinking about it!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/13/2019

So pleasant to work with!

Shay came to our hotel room morning of the wedding. She came alone; however, was up to the challenge of me and my three bridesmaids. She did both our hair and makeup and gave each of us exactly what we wanted. I did a trial run with her, and then completely went from I want to look reserved to I want drama! She delivered! She is so sweet and personable and I’m so glad I decided to go with her. My wedding morning was so relaxing because of her. Thank you Shay for making me and my girls all feel so beautiful on our big day! You are the best!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • KKMc

Kkmc · Married on 09/11/2019

Makeup to Enhance the Real YOU

I wanted makeup that wasn't too heavy, made me look good, but stayed true to myself. I wanted to be the best version of me without looking like a different person.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Von Robinson · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding makeup

Great service came on time and did my girls

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Paloma

Paloma Magallanes · Married on 06/15/2019

One happy bride!

Shajara and Latoya did a great job with me, my bridesmaids, mom and mother in laws make up. They were extremely attentive, patient and took into account each ladies individual requests. Plus, Shajara and Latoya were a joy to be around! Made me feel so at ease on my big day.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Milan

Milan Cofield · Married on 06/08/2019

Must Have Makeup Glam

Voga Beauty is every person’s dream glam team!!! My makeup not only gorgeous but remained intact the entire night!! I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. My vision was totally brought out in the most beautiful way possible

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katelynn · Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent!

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my bridal party and I.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jaymee Fisher-Davis · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!!

I cannot express how much I loved VogaBeauty. My wedding makeup was absolutely flawless. I got compliments all night long. VogaBeauty truly made me feel like a queen on one of the most important days of my life. Thank you VogaBeauty!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

M’Kayla Reid · Married on 05/18/2019

They did a GREAT job! They had fun with me, made me feel like I’ve known them for years, and made me look like a Queen ❤️

This vendor is AMAZING! I’d highly recommend them! They did exactly what I asked for my wedding, and made it such a fun experience! Much love to them!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Meagan Murphy · Married on 05/13/2019

Amazing experience

Best hair and makeup I have ever had done! Definitely will be a repeat customer!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Patti S. · Married on 05/04/2019

Shajara from Voga Beauty did both of my daughters hair and make-up for their prom.

Shajara was a complete professional and so sweet. She did my daughters hair and make-up exactly as they requested and it was even more beautiful than they could have ever imagined. We can't wait to have her do our hair and make-up again. Wouldn't attend an event without seeing her first. You are in very good hands if you get the chance to have Shajara work her magic on you. Highly recommend Voga Beauty. 😊

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Wood · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely breathtaking

Shajara was a pure joy! Her work is beyond stunning. She asked all the questions she needed in order to know the exact look I was in persute of. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to complete the “bride look” on my wedding day. She knows exactly what to do for a bride to feel beautiful.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Abria · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!

Shae is a good friend of mine, so when I got engaged I already knew that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding! She helped calm my nerves by keeping good conversation and making me laugh, and she made me look so amazing. I got so many compliments on my makeup. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Tonya · Married on 02/23/2019

Shay is amazing!

Shay did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was amazing! Hair and makeup turned out beautiful and exactly what I wanted. It was a breeze to schedule and she came to my home for the trial and hotel the day of. She is a lot of fun and we had a blast; it was like hanging out with a girlfriend. I will be using her again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

My bridesmaids and I used VogaBeauty for hair and makeup and the outcome was amazing! She made us look and feel beautiful both inside and out! I highly recommend picking VogaBeauty for your special day!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Carmen · Married on 10/28/2018

Phenomenal Service and extremely talented

So happy with my hair and makeup from my wedding this past weekend. I would recommend VogaBeauty to anyone looking for great services and great makeup/hair application. Exactly what I wanted and was for.
    Also, want to add these ladies are so bubbly and fun that I was alittle nervous but with their jokes and laugher took the nerves away.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Laina Keiger · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!

Could not have been happier! 😁

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ritchie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing work !!

She did a fantastic job on my makeup, even went above and beyond doing two makeup trials until I loved it !! My makeup lasted throughout my whole wedding, looking great all evening!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

Voga Beauty did an amazing job getting myself and my girls ready! I had 5 Bridesmaids and we were all able to relax and get ready together instead of everyone running around to different salons. Everyone's hair and makeup looked great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist

Voga Beauty did my bridal party make up for my June 2018 wedding. I cannot imagine a better way to have started my wedding day than with Shae and team. They came with amazing energy and were so committed to helping me celebrate my marriage. They stayed on scheduled and managed to make sure that every bridesmaid was 100% satisfied with their look. They also ensured that I was bridal perfect. They asked questions during my initial consultation about my overall vision for bridal party makeup and they stayed committed to that vision. Can't thank Voga Beauty enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • User7044460 · 1+ year ago

Working with Ms. Rodriquez was nice . She keeps everything very professional but a very friendly environment . Her work was amazing . I'm not a women who wears makeup often but when she was done I've never felt so beautiful . My husband kept telling how beautiful i was all night .. I would definitely have her do it again !

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 03/17/2018

I loved working with Voga Beauty for my wedding. I did a trial with Shajara (Shay) and LaToya. Day of I had LaToya for makeup and Yasmine for hair. They were all so professional, sweet, and accommodating. Also very talented!! I felt catered to throughout the whole process. They did such an amazing job with me and my bridesmaids. They can handle a variety of skin tones, hair textures, styles, etc! I definitely recommend them! They were so great to work with! I have nothing but positive things to say! I felt the most beautiful I've ever felt :)

Sent on 05/11/2018