VogaBeauty Reviews

49 | Pineville, NC

49 Reviews for VogaBeauty

• Michaela

Michaela K. · Getting married on 06/05/2023

Friendly and Quality Service!

I had the pleasure of working with Shajara from Vogabeauty to do my hair and makeup for an engagement photoshoot! She was super friendly and bubbly, which made my time in her chair enjoyable and fun! She worked quickly and made me feel so beautiful for my photos! As an artist, she went above and beyond to make sure I had a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend using her for any of your hair / makeup needs!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Marissa

Marissa H. · Getting married on 10/15/2022

Beautiful work!

Shajara was very friendly and professional. She understood exactly what I wanted and was very flexible on a short notice!

Sent on 06/01/2021

VogaBeauty's reply:

Thank you Marissa. It was a pleasure works with you. Congratulations to you both and many blessing on your marriage
  • Yuli

Yuli L. · Married on 07/10/2021

Voga Beauty

Shajara is the best!! She did makeup and hair for my 3 daughters and myself. We all looked great! I got so many compliments on my wedding day. She is so talented and I will definitely book her again.

Sent on 07/23/2021

Elise S. · Married on 05/22/2021

Everything Was Perfect

Shajara and her team were amazing! Going into the wedding I knew from my discussions with Shajara that I was in good hands. Spending the morning with Shajara and her team was fun for my bridal party and we all ended up looking stunning. For my own makeup and hair I wanted a natural look and I was not disappointed. Many people commented on how well Shajara had highlighted my natural features and the makeup and hair looked good well into the night. I would highly recommend Voga Beauty to anyone looking for makeup and hair in North Carolina.

Sent on 06/02/2021

VogaBeauty's reply:

Elise, thank you so much! We had a blast with you and your wedding party. I’m so happy you loved your look and that it withstand the heat :). Congratulations again!!! Sending Many blessings
  • Brittany

Brittany D. · Married on 03/21/2021

Beauty in Every Shade

When looking for a team of makeup artists I wanted I to make sure they were experienced in servicing women of every shade. It was also important to me that the artists enhanced their clients features and not made them look like someone else. Shajara and her team did just that! They made my bridal party, mother in law and sister in law look amazing. I am so pleased with how everyone looked.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Brittany!
    Congratulations again and thank you for choosing us to be your beauty vendor! You and your bridal party were a pleasure to be around and glam up. Thank you for an honest and very much needed review. Wish you the best xoxo
    VB team

Maria G. · Married on 01/09/2021

Excellent experience

Absolutely wonderful! She was able to accommodate us with little notice and even agreed to add one more person at the last minute. Our makeup looked fabulous and she is a pleasure to work with. 💯 recommended!

Sent on 01/14/2021

VogaBeauty's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful family. Thank you so much for the kind words we love to give our client a full, fun experience
  • Abby

Abby P. · Married on 10/24/2020

Love Them!

Shajara and Stephanie did an absolutely incredible job for my bridesmaids and me. I’m so glad to have hired a professional to do my makeup for my wedding so all I had to do was sit back and relax. I had airbrushing and false eyelashes, and it came out better than I even imagined. I can not recommend VogaBeauty enough!

Sent on 11/04/2020

VogaBeauty's reply:

Abby We are so happy you were beyond happy with your experience with us. Thank you again and you all were such a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again
  • Ariel

Ariel R. · Married on 10/03/2020

Quality that belongs in magazines!

Shajarazade Rodriguez was my makeup artist through Voga Beauty, and the work that she can do should be in magazines! She was professional, and brought my vision to life. She enhanced my favorite features, while making my not so favorite features look way better. I felt like every Bride should On their wedding day, gorgeous.

Sent on 10/08/2020

VogaBeauty's reply:

Wow such a great compliment, thank you. We loved every part of your wedding process from the trial to the wedding day. You looked gorgeous as you said. Thank you again for choosing us for your beauty vendor and congratulations again
  • Ilona

Ilona S. · Married on 09/13/2020

She works MAGIC

Okay Shajara is AMAZING!!! She did hair for two of my bridesmaids and my hair and makeup for my wedding. I got countless compliments on my hair and makeup thanks to her MAGIC. Not only was she super professional but she was so much fun! We were all laughing and talking the whole time she was there that day. Highly, highly recommend. Thank you Shay!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

VogaBeauty's reply:

Awwww thank you so much IIona. The pleasure was all ours. We had a blast!!! Congratulations again and thank you for choosing us to be your beauty vendor.

Jamila A. · Married on 08/01/2020

I highly recommend VogaBeauty!

VogaBeauty and Shajarazade made my wedding day extra special with professionalism, congeniality, and flexibility! From start to finish, Shajarazade prioritized my needs and brought such positive energy to the make-up and hair sessions. She is one of the best in beauty I’ve experienced, and her work is excellent! My bridal party raved about how much they enjoyed their beauty sessions and how gorgeous we all looked on my wedding day. I highly recommend VogaBeauty for all of life’s special moments!

Sent on 08/31/2020

VogaBeauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jamila. Such amazing and kind words. Can’t wait to work with you again. Congratulations and blessings on your marriage
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/30/2020

Yaaas queen!

These baddies SLAY- Shajara & her team at Voga were absolutely wonderful from the beginning of our engagement in early 2019 to our wedding day in May of 2021. COVID hit 2 months before our original wedding date in 2020 and we inevitably had to postpone, cancel and replan everything 3 different times. Shajara couldn’t have been more understanding and accommodating every time our plans had to change last minute which was such a HUGE help & relief during all the pandemic craziness. They were honest, professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process and made me feel like they genuinely care about their clients. Great experience & highly recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2021

Kristen S. · Married on 04/18/2020

The best!!!

I met Shae a few years ago when she did my makeup for a friends wedding and I knew that day she had to do my makeup for my own wedding one day. That day came and we had no trail run due to the current pandemic and I was beyond happy with my flawless makeup. She is so talented and listens to what you want. Her and her team are so helpful and quick to respond to any concern or question you have. They made my rescheduling to a new date (due to covid) stress free. Shae is one of the sweetest people and is a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed with choosing her and her team. I will always recommend Voga Beauty.

Sent on 08/14/2020

VogaBeauty's reply:

Awww Kristen. What can I say girl but thank you for thinking of us for your special day. We hear it all the time that people will want to book us while at another wedding but to actually following up is so cool to us!! Congratulations to you both on a happy and blessed marriage

Margaret S. · Married on 04/09/2020

So comfortable

I probably wear makeup all of 10 times each year, but I love having it done for our family photos. Shay understands the look I want and always delivers...in record time! I have little ones and a busy schedule, so I usually give her a small time frame to make me up. She does a great job of meeting my requests in the limited time frame I allow each time. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Amanda F. · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome ladies!

These ladies made me feel at ease when I went for the trial appointment. They traveled to the venue and were on time and courteous just like the trial. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup in the area!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Shakoya T. · Married on 10/08/2019

Anniversary Photos

VogaBeauty did such a awesome job with my make-up for me and my husband's first ever professional photo shoot. I simply sent her a picture and she made me look amazing. I love working with her. She does a great job. The picture below is after the photo shoot in downtown Charlotte (October), dinner and a little rain. My makeup was still awesome.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply the best!

I loved my makeup and had a blast getting ready with Shajara and her team! She is a a wonderful person and she does amazing makeup and hair. I didn't have a vision for what I wanted and somehow she made it perfect with little to no direction. A++ book her now stop thinking about it!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Artist

Wedding planning and wedding events are already stressful but especially stressful on 2020. Thanks to Sajara who did an amazing job, my hair and makeup was stress free. She was so easy to work with. I had three different looks picked out and she mixed them all together to provide the perfect look. All my friends, family, and now husband could talk about was how gorgeous I looked. Would recommend her for any hair and makeup service.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Hi Rebecca.
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Im so happy to here that our service were stress free, that is one of our missions to provide our brides. Congratulations again and many blessings
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/13/2019

So pleasant to work with!

Shay came to our hotel room morning of the wedding. She came alone; however, was up to the challenge of me and my three bridesmaids. She did both our hair and makeup and gave each of us exactly what we wanted. I did a trial run with her, and then completely went from I want to look reserved to I want drama! She delivered! She is so sweet and personable and I’m so glad I decided to go with her. My wedding morning was so relaxing because of her. Thank you Shay for making me and my girls all feel so beautiful on our big day! You are the best!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • KKMc

Kkmc · Married on 09/11/2019

Makeup to Enhance the Real YOU

I wanted makeup that wasn't too heavy, made me look good, but stayed true to myself. I wanted to be the best version of me without looking like a different person.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Von R. · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding makeup

Great service came on time and did my girls

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Paloma

Paloma M. · Married on 06/15/2019

One happy bride!

Shajara and Latoya did a great job with me, my bridesmaids, mom and mother in laws make up. They were extremely attentive, patient and took into account each ladies individual requests. Plus, Shajara and Latoya were a joy to be around! Made me feel so at ease on my big day.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Milan

Milan C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Must Have Makeup Glam

Voga Beauty is every person’s dream glam team!!! My makeup not only gorgeous but remained intact the entire night!! I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. My vision was totally brought out in the most beautiful way possible

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katelynn · Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent!

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my bridal party and I.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jaymee F. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!!

I cannot express how much I loved VogaBeauty. My wedding makeup was absolutely flawless. I got compliments all night long. VogaBeauty truly made me feel like a queen on one of the most important days of my life. Thank you VogaBeauty!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

M’kayla R. · Married on 05/18/2019

They did a GREAT job! They had fun with me, made me feel like I’ve known them for years, and made me look like a Queen ❤️

This vendor is AMAZING! I’d highly recommend them! They did exactly what I asked for my wedding, and made it such a fun experience! Much love to them!

Sent on 05/28/2019