VogaBeauty Reviews

VogaBeauty 6
VogaBeauty 7

Margaret Stephens · Getting married on 04/09/2020

So comfortable

I probably wear makeup all of 10 times each year, but I love having it done for our family photos. Shay understands the look I want and always delivers...in record time! I have little ones and a busy schedule, so I usually give her a small time frame to make me up. She does a great job of meeting my requests in the limited time frame I allow each time. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Paloma

Paloma Magallanes · Married on 06/15/2019

One happy bride!

Shajara and Latoya did a great job with me, my bridesmaids, mom and mother in laws make up. They were extremely attentive, patient and took into account each ladies individual requests. Plus, Shajara and Latoya were a joy to be around! Made me feel so at ease on my big day.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Milan

Milan Cofield · Married on 06/08/2019

Must Have Makeup Glam

Voga Beauty is every person’s dream glam team!!! My makeup not only gorgeous but remained intact the entire night!! I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. My vision was totally brought out in the most beautiful way possible

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katelynn · Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent!

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my bridal party and I.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jaymee Fisher-Davis · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!!

I cannot express how much I loved VogaBeauty. My wedding makeup was absolutely flawless. I got compliments all night long. VogaBeauty truly made me feel like a queen on one of the most important days of my life. Thank you VogaBeauty!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

M’Kayla Reid · Married on 05/18/2019

They did a GREAT job! They had fun with me, made me feel like I’ve known them for years, and made me look like a Queen ❤️

This vendor is AMAZING! I’d highly recommend them! They did exactly what I asked for my wedding, and made it such a fun experience! Much love to them!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Meagan Murphy · Married on 05/13/2019

Amazing experience

Best hair and makeup I have ever had done! Definitely will be a repeat customer!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Patti S. · Married on 05/04/2019

Shajara from Voga Beauty did both of my daughters hair and make-up for their prom.

Shajara was a complete professional and so sweet. She did my daughters hair and make-up exactly as they requested and it was even more beautiful than they could have ever imagined. We can't wait to have her do our hair and make-up again. Wouldn't attend an event without seeing her first. You are in very good hands if you get the chance to have Shajara work her magic on you. Highly recommend Voga Beauty. 😊

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Wood · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely breathtaking

Shajara was a pure joy! Her work is beyond stunning. She asked all the questions she needed in order to know the exact look I was in persute of. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to complete the “bride look” on my wedding day. She knows exactly what to do for a bride to feel beautiful.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    VogaBeauty 8
    VogaBeauty 9

Abria · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!

Shae is a good friend of mine, so when I got engaged I already knew that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding! She helped calm my nerves by keeping good conversation and making me laugh, and she made me look so amazing. I got so many compliments on my makeup. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

My bridesmaids and I used VogaBeauty for hair and makeup and the outcome was amazing! She made us look and feel beautiful both inside and out! I highly recommend picking VogaBeauty for your special day!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    VogaBeauty 10
    VogaBeauty 11

Carmen · Married on 10/28/2018

Phenomenal Service and extremely talented

So happy with my hair and makeup from my wedding this past weekend. I would recommend VogaBeauty to anyone looking for great services and great makeup/hair application. Exactly what I wanted and was for.
    Also, want to add these ladies are so bubbly and fun that I was alittle nervous but with their jokes and laugher took the nerves away.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Laina Keiger · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!

Could not have been happier! 😁

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ritchie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing work !!

She did a fantastic job on my makeup, even went above and beyond doing two makeup trials until I loved it !! My makeup lasted throughout my whole wedding, looking great all evening!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

Voga Beauty did an amazing job getting myself and my girls ready! I had 5 Bridesmaids and we were all able to relax and get ready together instead of everyone running around to different salons. Everyone's hair and makeup looked great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist

Voga Beauty did my bridal party make up for my June 2018 wedding. I cannot imagine a better way to have started my wedding day than with Shae and team. They came with amazing energy and were so committed to helping me celebrate my marriage. They stayed on scheduled and managed to make sure that every bridesmaid was 100% satisfied with their look. They also ensured that I was bridal perfect. They asked questions during my initial consultation about my overall vision for bridal party makeup and they stayed committed to that vision. Can't thank Voga Beauty enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • User7044460 · 1+ year ago

Working with Ms. Rodriquez was nice . She keeps everything very professional but a very friendly environment . Her work was amazing . I'm not a women who wears makeup often but when she was done I've never felt so beautiful . My husband kept telling how beautiful i was all night .. I would definitely have her do it again !

• Paulina

Paulina · Married on 03/17/2018

I loved working with Voga Beauty for my wedding. I did a trial with Shajara (Shay) and LaToya. Day of I had LaToya for makeup and Yasmine for hair. They were all so professional, sweet, and accommodating. Also very talented!! I felt catered to throughout the whole process. They did such an amazing job with me and my bridesmaids. They can handle a variety of skin tones, hair textures, styles, etc! I definitely recommend them! They were so great to work with! I have nothing but positive things to say! I felt the most beautiful I've ever felt :)

Sent on 05/11/2018
    VogaBeauty 12
    VogaBeauty 13
    VogaBeauty 14

Hunter · Married on 12/30/2017

It was a wonderduk experience working with these ladies! They did a great job and we were very happy! Would def recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/01/2017

Shajara is such a talented makeup artist. When she did my makeup for my birthday, I was completely amazed at how much she nailed the look I was going for. Most of the time when you ask a makeup artist for something in a picture etc they don't even come close. She hit the look dead on! I looked and felt absolutely beautiful on my day! I will continue to use Voga Beauty for as long as she is around and I would refer her to anyone in need.

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

I was so happy with the hair and makeup by Voga Beauty. I got exactly the look I wanted - thanks to her flexibility, I was able to get my bridal portraits done at the time of the bridal trial. I chose airbrush makeup and I was thrilled with the way my skin looked on our pictures. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Her team brought a beautiful energy to the room the morning my girls and I were getting ready and even worked through a time crunch when the fire alarm went off at our hotel! Overall, I was very pleased with the quality and value and I would 100% recommend for any bridal look.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Karen · Married on 07/03/2017

Shay is an extremely talented makeup artist! She is professional, positive and choosing her as my MUA was the right choice for me!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Mrs. Duda

Annezelle · Married on 06/17/2017

I've booked her for more than just my wedding! My sister loved her for her prom as well. Shajara is very charismatic and goes further than simply putting makeup and hair on. She gets along with everyone in the room which truly makes you feel relaxed the entire time (definitely something a bride needs on her big day). Her work speaks for itself and her friendly charm together will give you absolutely zero regrets! (:

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

I've had my hair and makeup done for several events over the years and I normally don't look good with a lot of makeup on (I wear minimal makeup normally), but I felt completely flawless on my wedding day. From our first trial to the big day, Shae always said it was about enhancing your natural beauty (and big eyelashes, of course!!) and that's exactly what she did for me, my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and mom. I was "glam" and done up enough for a formal wedding, but still looked like me...and I felt beautiful and confident! She is the type of person who makes it easy to say you don't like something or want something different -- ultimately because she is so talented and can do it all, but only cares about making the bride happy. And she is very reasonably priced compared to others in the area.

Sent on 06/14/2017