VM Weddings and Event Planning Reviews

6 | Maylene, AL

6 Reviews for VM Weddings and Event Planning

Christie · Married on 05/21/2016

She is GREAT!! She knows her stuff and is very flexible and always on time. She made my day run very smooth. Never made me feel as though she was trying to take over my ideas but she gave lots of suggestions and great feedback. I work as a night shift nurse and she was always flexible with meeting times and places. I would recommend her to anyone and that's not normally something I'd do but she was trustworthy and made me feel as if she was always there to help me. Mrs. Val did ehat she said she would do and for me that speaks volumes.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Shayla · Married on 09/26/2015

Valerie was so wonderful to work with. She was easy to contact, always available,and very professional. She made suggestions and led me directions that allowed me to have everything I wanted and save money at the same time. Valerie became like a friend while remaining professional and focused on the goal of a achieving my perfect wedding day.I even called her my Aunt by the end of it all! I highly recommend Valerie for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Shwanda B. · Married on 08/14/2010

I would highly recommend VM Weddings. I hired the directory to oversee and direct my wedding on the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond her duties and exceeded my expectations. My wedding day could have been a disaster had I not had her. The florist didn't show up during the agreed time which pushed everything else back 45 minutes. The director was well prepared and began moving quickly with another plan to ensure I had flowers. Thank God the florist did finally arrive. The room in which myself and my bridal party got dressed flooded but I had no clue until I returned from my honeymoon. She is very professional, attentive/responsive, and cares about your needs and wants. I continue to thank her for all she did to make my special day as beautiful and special as it was.

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/07/2009

This vender was very professional and flexible. She went out of her way to assist me with things that were "not apart of the contract " For example, I needed a ride to go look at venues and she volunteered to drive me around and bought me lunch! I was very impressed with her passion and eye for detail. She had less than 3 months to pull my wedding together and everything that she was a part of went well. I would happily refer her to anyone needing a great wedding planner!

• Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/25/2009

I cannot say enough about VM Wedding and Event Planning! Valerie was fantastic! It seemed like she was always available when I needed her, even if it was just to vent my frustrations. She worked wonderfully to help collaborate our ideas to fit within our budget. She has wonderful and creative ideas of how to do things, too. She is a great listener and gets things done! Our wedding day was beyond what we expected. I cannot think of anything that went wrong, and there is nothing that I would change about that day. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a memorable event. This was probably the best investment I made concerning the wedding.