7 Reviews for Vixel Video

Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
7 Vixel Video Reviews

Was very happy! Captured all the best moments for my special day. Definitely recommend them to everyone

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception

You may have 100's of pictures...yet there will be nothing like re-living that day and being pulled back into the happiness and joy like watching Vixel's Video they made for us!

My Vixel Video is perfectly creative: captures of unforgettable moments like my grandma tossing her walker so she could dance with me, b-roll of tiny delights like the note I wrote to my dad that day. The synchronization of music with the moments makes me cry every time (a lifted twirl during my first dance? Man, I'll never forget now that it's on video:))

Vixel gets it.
They are recent college grads with formal studies in video and motion. And it shows. They get it, they're current and know what's hip. Vixel knows what will be the best trailer for facebook and social media. They know what memories we'll want ten years from now to rekindle our wedding-day feelings.

Vixel is quiet riot.
They were so streamlined, helpful, go-with-the flow, easy to work with. Vixel is a stressed-out bride's dream. Vixel made it so easy leading up to the wedding, showing up and quietly starting their duties without being even noticed (people thought they were friends/family or maybe the photographer, their equipment is subtle and they merged right in with the crowd, so moments never felt forced because people didn't even know they were being caught on video!)

Vixel: good people.
Vixel took extra steps to take care of us. Good hearts, good intentions, good humans. They are just good people. Thank you Vixel! - Amy + Rob

Profile Picture amy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Excellent and affordable! My wife and I got married last year and LOVED their professionalism and willingness to work within our budget. When we got the video back we were not disappointed, looked great! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture David, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They go above and beyond to make you and your special day worth wild! I promise you I am going to recommend you every time I have the chance too!

Profile Picture User6882549, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception

Zach and Jessica were awesome! They met with me ahead of time to help me plan out the perfect proposal, and were very professional, fun, and willing to do whatever I needed to help us keep this memory forever. You can see the engagement video they made for me here: https://youtu.be/AqsilG8Umcc

Profile Picture Devin, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vixel Video recorded our wedding and I even had them there for when I proposed. But they did an incredible job! The editing is great and the quality of the footage is excellent. They were responsive and their pricing is reasonable. We couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out and we have recommended them to anyone we've come across who was looking for people to record their wedding.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vixel Video was everything I dreamed of for my wedding! So easy to work with and did an amazing job. They catered to my needs and budget! The video they made makes me fall in love my husband over and over again! I've shown it to everyone I've know. This was be far the best investment I made, pictures are great but this is something that really captured the moment and when I watch it I can relive the moment over again!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/12/14, 1 Review