191 Reviews for Viviano Flower Shop

Non-Floral (6)
Single Flowers (2)
Preservation (1)
Venue Visit (1)

Marena was absolutely amazing! I first met her at a bridal expo. The first thing she asked me, after I mentioned what I was looking for, was what kind of wedding dress I purchased. No other florist had ever asked me that and I found her to be more attentive than other florists. Her energy was addictive and refreshing. When I finally set up an appointment, I was nervous because my floral budget was low and probably impossible with other vendors. I never felt "less than" with Marena and she was always determined to work with my budget. She was also honest and let me know when my budget couldn't work my budget, but never expressed it in a negative way. My bouquet turned out beautiful and the staff was always on time throughout the day. The floral arch is beautiful. I highly recommend Viviano's.

Profile Picture Taneisha, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had no doubt that Viviano's would meet our expectations and did! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fit our theme perfectly. I was in love with my bouquet and I wish it could have lasted forever. Casey and all the staff at Viviano's are so talented and really want you to love the result. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

They supplied us with amazing flowers and worked with us to keep in the budget they were super flexible about changing up what flowers we wanted and Marena was great to work with! Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tilea is THE BEST!! I felt like my sister or best friend was planning everything for me! She is an absolute joy to work with and you can rest easy when she's in charge! My flowers were gorgeous and Tilea had tons of fun ideas of her own! I can't thank her enough for everything!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Perfection. Could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Viviano’s does absolutely amazing work! I worked with Marena and she was the sweetest, most helpful person. I had a vision that I was going for, but no idea how to get there and she nailed it. We ordered all of our flowers from them and had them do lighting, drapery and table settings as well. I had no worries the day of my wedding because I knew Marena and her crew would handle everything perfectly. It was a huge weight off my shoulders and I could just enjoy my day...and I could not believe how amazing and perfect everything turned out. Better than I could have imagined! I received SO MANY compliments from their gorgeous work and the atmosphere they were able to achieve. Thank you Viviano’s!

Profile Picture J, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Everything was beautiful! They did my daughters wedding this weekend and everything was perfect!
The wedding consultant Cassie was amazing from the first appointment to the big day.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding! Casey was so helpful and really understood my vision and kept us within budget. She also helped me add special remembrances for my grandparents to our flowers, which was so special to me! Everything turned out so wonderful and would definitely use again for any of our flower needs!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not be more thrilled with how amazing and perfect my bouquets were! My exact vision, for an affordable price! Lovely experience in the store and timely delivery. Flowers were fresh, fragrant, and beautifully arranged!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Viviano's was great! They worked within my budget to give me as much as possible, and everything turned out beautiful! They were early with delivery which worked out perfect for our first look before the ceremony. I met with Rose several times throughout the planning process and she was more than happy to make changes and tweak things until I was absolutely satisfied. Highly recommended for great service and affordable prices.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

When reading florist reviews on weddingwire, I found one for Viviano's that said something like "if you want the flowers to be perfect for a reasonable price, just hire Viviano's." Not only was this persuasive, it was 100% right.

We had a long engagement and hired Viviano's right at the beginning. So a year before the wedding, there we were, meeting with Casey. She worked up a proposal for us that was exactly what I had in mind, and came in under budget. From then on, she fielded my periodic nervous emails asking whether I should be doing anything, letting me know they were all set and would contact me when it was time to meet. Sure enough, a month before the wedding, Casey called us in. She made every change I requested from our initial plan, took the vases, candles, and holders I'd purchased, and told us not to worry about it again. Except for an email from Casey a few days before letting me know the flowers were "in and perfect," I didn't think of it again until I they were delivered.

They were gorgeous. Perfect, just as ordered. On time. Set up correctly. I didn't have to do a thing. And they cost less than I'd budgeted.

Just go to Viviano's. Think of the flowers as one less thing you have to worry about.

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/8/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Flowers were beautiful they made the perfect bouquets for my outside nautical wedding everyone loved the bright colors and the flowers! simply perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I very highly recommend Viviano's for wedding flowers. We met with Rose (who works at both the SCS and the Shelby Township locations), and she is a true professional. She had her laptop out, her flower index cards (organized by color), and she gave great suggestions. I wasn't one of those brides that had Pinterest ideas or any vision of what I wanted, other than I wanted to incorporate blue and some sparkles, and I could not have been happier with my centerpieces and bouquets. They were gorgeous!! The price is good too, and we got to keep all the vases as well.

Profile Picture Eryne, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My mom and I met with Marena to discuss wedding flowers. Marena was full of great ideas about what to do for the arrangements and how to keep prices reasonable based on the flowers in season. I look forward to doing further business with Vivano's as I continue planning the wedding and our date gets closer.

Profile Picture User5029654, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rose was a dream to work with. She did a spectacular job with flowers on our big day. She came up with great ideas. The end result was breath-taking and just what we wanted.

Profile Picture Ariana, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rose Shannahan is a star. From start to finish she made sure everything I thought I wanted was exactly what I indeed envisioned. I was in awe of her presentation, her punctuality, her attention to so many small details, and suggestions for things I never would have thought to add. She is incredible and I would refer her a million times over.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marena at Vivano was great to work with. She knows a lot about flowers and helped us stay within our budget!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I was referred to Viviano's by my sister,who used them for her wedding four years ago. What a great memorable experience! Rose helped us choose our flowers for our wedding next June and she made it very fun, easy and enjoyable! I brought in some inspiration photos and Rose brought the photos to life! Rose was very knowledgeable and really had a great grasp on the look we are going for. We did not make our budget known until we were well underway with making our choices; we were pleasantly surprised when our quote was only off by a couple hundred dollars. My fiancé and I were willing to go a over budget but if we weren't, we are certain that Rose would have gotten us where we wanted to be. We have been very lucky with having great experiences with the vendors we ultimately are choosing! We are excited to have Viviano's join our wedding team! Thanks, Rose!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Casey was awesome to work with. She just understood everything we requested and everything turned out beautiful for our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Viviano Flower Shop for all brides. Thanks

Profile Picture User5124702, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My flowers were so beautiful!!! They knew exactly what I wanted. They were so helpful in assisting me with my choice of flowers and were very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Viviano Flower Shop.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My wedding planner Nikki Johns suggested using Vivianos Flowers based on her other clients positive experiences. From the beginning I worked from Rose and only got to meet with her one time because I was planning the MI wedding from Australia. Rose and Nikki really understood what I wanted and when the wedding day came, I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out. I was in tears when I saw the empty reception hall so beautifully done. My bouquet, the boutonnieres, the bridal party flowers were all gorgeous and lasted all day/night! Rose was really good at communicating via email, sent photos to me of the trial center piece, tweaked it a little based on my recommendation, and executed the rest of the decor better than what I had envisioned. I recommend Vivianos for your special occasion

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I am incredibly happy we chose Viviano as the florist for our wedding. All the flowers and centerpieces turned out beautifully and just as I imagined. Marena, our consultant, was the best! She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in our decision-making. She knows so much and helped us make our ideas within our budget. Throughout the process, communication with her was efficient and easy and she was extremely responsive to any questions or changes we had. Delivery on the day of was on time and I did not have to worry one bit about any detail. They did an AMAZING job! I would recommend them to anyone for any event. Thank you Marena and Viviano!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

We had a great experience with Viviano's. Every interaction was positive and professional. There was a last minute addition less than a week before the wedding and they were able to accommodate it. In the end, they got everything right and the venue looked perfect. Thank you Casey! I highly recommend Viviano's.

Profile Picture User7090467, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I initially met with Rose and my wedding planner and she was wonderful - very patient and explained every detail to me. She was also very creative and listened to my ideas/concerns with what I envisioned for my special day. I am excited to see how my final flowers turn out for the big day.

Profile Picture Jen, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements