34 Reviews for Vivian Infantino / organic beauty

Natural Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
34 Vivian Infantino / organic beauty Reviews

I am so grateful to have had the chance to work with Vivian. I don’t know much (at all) about makeup and don’t wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis so definitely like a more natural look. I quickly came to realize that that was Vivian’s #1 priority – highlighting natural beauty via simplicity, products, color palettes and more. Despite her extremely busy schedule, she went out of her way to get to know me, my mom, my mother-in-law, and bridesmaids so she could truly personalize their looks and make them feel and look amazing. From our first phone conversation, Vivian was extremely professional, supportive, understanding (of my lack of makeup knowledge!), kind and always available to answer questions, provide advice (that, at times, had nothing to do with makeup!) leading up to the big day. Her professionalism and incredibly talent came through immediately – long before we met in person. On the day of, Vivian & Heather were so personable and fun – everyone felt so comfortable with them. My mom very rarely wears makeup and was a bit hesitant to get makeup done however Vivian immediately put her at ease and made her feel (and look) absolutely gorgeous. They both made sure to talk to each of my bridesmaids before getting started so they could personalize each of their looks. They were all thrilled with the results and looked stunning. I kept telling Vivian she was a mind reader because with the minimal information I gave her, she truly read my mind (and beyond). I felt naturally beautiful. I felt like myself. They both stayed far longer than they had to as they genuinely wanted me and all of us all to feel and look our best. From the start, Vivian went above and beyond. She was even fixing our hair and put my veil on prior to the ceremony! I enjoyed every minute of working with Vivian. She is a true artist and overall amazing person. I can’t praise her enough!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Vivian was amazing! She was incredibly patient with me when I was over an hour late for our initial makeup trial/ consultation, she was positive, friendly, personable, and professional through the entire process, and most of all she was so talented. I wanted a natural makeup look for my Vermont wedding and she couldn't have done a better job. I would recommend Vivian to any bride who wants to place trust in someone else's hands and not feel like they need to micromanage or direct the process- she took the worry out of that part of my wedding day and I am so grateful to her for that.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was FABULOUS! I don't wear a lot of makeup so I wanted a makeup artist that would listen to me and make sure I looked like myself on my wedding day. Vivian listened, was flexible when I suggested colors and products and needed a last minute trial, she responded to emails quickly and she even ended up doing my mom and mother in law's makeup for our rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend using Vivian for your big day!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian is a true artist! She takes time to get to know her clients and suggests creative and personalized makeup options. She has a vast knowledge of skin care products and makeup. It was a joy to work with Vivian for my daughter's wedding. We all looked our best!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was an amazing addition to my sisters wedding! She was so personable and easy to get along with. She explained what she was doing and my makeup turned out PERFECT! Looked natural, felt like I wasn't wearing anything, and stayed put the whole night! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was an additional makeup artist for my wedding and while she didn't do my own makeup, I was so pleased with how beautiful she made my mother and my bridesmaids look! My mom was very nervous about getting her makeup done and Vivian not only answered her questions, but made her feel at ease and at the end, my mom looked stunning and she loved how she looked. Vivian was able to transition from my mom (who's 59) to my bridesmaids (all in their twenties) without skipping a beat - she is truly an artist!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

When my daughter (the bride) asked me if I wanted to get my makeup done for the wedding I responded "Not really". As a 59 year old, this reaction was because I wear very little in way of eye make up and thought I would look like a clown if someone else did. Vivian was a complete professional. She questioned me about my preferences and makeup habits prior to applying any makeup. She reviewed what she envisioned as her goal for me and executed to perfection!!! She even instructed me how to smile to look the best in photos. I was so impressed that I even had the hairdressers do my hair last minute (I have short hair and didn't think I needed it professionally done) I felt like Cinderella after Vivian was finished!! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture julie, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was the perfect addition to my sisters wedding. She was warm, inviting, and her work was incredible! The makeup looked and felt so natural and stayed intact the entire night (despite happy tears and loads of dancing)! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented and fun makeup artist.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got my make-up done back in July 2017 for my brother's wedding. Vivian was very personable and professional!! She took her time doing everyone's makeup, made sure everyone got the same treatment, and would always show us what she was doing. Vivian is extremely talented and very accommodating! I recommend her to anyone and everyone for their wedding or any special occasion! She makes you feel fabulous!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Vivian the morning of my son’s wedding. I immediately was welcomed by Vivian and we shared ideas and I was so pleased with the finished product. I felt radiant. Vivian is truly an artist.

Profile Picture Maryellen , 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was a total professional. I used Vivian for my wedding day for myself and our wedding party. Everyone looked beautiful. She is one of the most talented people I have ever met and I could have been ready for a magazine photo shoot after she finished with my make up. I was made up just enough, not overdone. I felt elegant and beautiful and thank you Vivian. Just a terrific experience all the way around. I highly recommend Vivian for any special occasion,

Profile Picture Susan, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was attentive, detail oriented & sweet. My makeup looked great & lasted a long time on my wedding day! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Simone, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian is a true artist. From the day we started talking she was interested in getting to know the style of my wedding, what dress I was wearing, who my photographer was, what my bridesmaids were wearing, etc. She had great advice and tips on vendors she has worked with, and for other things not make up related! She was very thorough and took the time to get to know me which made me feel so comfortable and confident when I worked with her. I was so pleased on the day of my trial. I don't wear a lot of makeup so I had a difficult time telling her what I wanted, but she really did an amazing job of making me look flawless and natural. On the day of the wedding she took care of seven of us and had us ready on time. She rolled with it when the bridesmaids wanted more makeup then she had planned, because it was more time consuming. She made sure to keep me on time and made sure I was absolutely happy with my makeup before I walked out the door. I cannot tell you how nice it was to have her come to us also. It was so relaxing getting ready with all of my bridesmaids that morning knowing we could just stay put. I would highly recommend Viv!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Vivian is lovely! From the beginning she was very attentive and took a personal interest in making sure my, and our bridal party's makeup was perfect. It's clear she is whole-hearted in her business and her profession. She asked for Pinterest boards, photos of our gowns, pictures, etc to make sure her makeup choices were premeditated and a perfect match for each girl. Quite the in-depth service!
Our preview was lovely, and she took care to listen to any tweaks I requested and we worked together to find solutions so that day-of makeup was perfect.
Day-of, she was on time, focused and lovely. All of my girls, and my mom, mother-in-law and myself were all glowing and beautifully enhanced.

I would recommend Vivian to anyone!

Thanks Viv!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was extremely professional to work with - she helped us find a second makeup artist and a hair stylist when we were having trouble finding one in our area. She managed the coordination between the vendors as well. In addition to being responsive and responsible, she's incredibly talented. Everyone looked beautiful. I highly recommend working with Vivian!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian is truly a master of her craft! Vivian came highly recommended as a makeup artist for my Vermont wedding- I am so very happy we connected! She helped me to look and really FEEL beautiful on my wedding day, while working closely with me on what I wanted for my "look", with the final product being so much better than I ever imagined. She was a wonderful resource for all things "wedding" throughout the planning process, and is so easy to talk to! She put me at ease from the very start, and I can't thank her enough for being a part of our special day! Thanks Viv!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Vivian was incredible. There is a lot that goes into any wedding, but especially a wedding that you are planning from afar! One of the many things about working with Vivian that was so amazing was her level of engagement in the planning and communication process. We spoke many (!!!) times over the phone, email and text throughout the 8 months that we were working together. She took the time to get to know me so that I felt comfortable working with her and vice versa. I truly feel like Vivian respects your opinion and wants to do what YOU want, while at the same time, inserting her professional viewpoint when you ask for it. Her level of professionalism from the very first point of communication was excellent. I was so pleased with the trial/preview that we did a few weeks before the wedding as well as the day of the wedding. I felt that my makeup looked great at the very end of the night (despite a rainy and warm wedding day!!). I can't say enough great things about working with Vivian and am happy to say that we've stayed in touch as well. I would strongly recommend working with Vivian. Enjoy the wedding planning process -- it goes so fast!

Profile Picture Colby, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was so professional from the start of meeting her. She has so much experience and listens to your concerns making the process stress free. I don't wear make up day to day and was concerned about not looking like myself on my wedding day. Vivian is so good at making you look like yourself but the best version with the right amount of makeup. Everyone who got their makeup done was so happy and impressed with the results. She was so nice to stay and make sure everyone had their final touches done perfect before the pictures started. Thank you Vivian!

Profile Picture Jenifer , 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Vivian was lovely to work with and responsive throughout the planning process. Leading up to the wedding day she was flexible about speaking by phone, meeting in person, and had a wealth of expertise to share both with regard to makeup and wedding planning in general. Vivian was really easy to work with, organized, provided lots of helpful suggestions, and was calm and collected on the day of the wedding. Vivian went above and beyond when, five days before the wedding, our wedding officiant found out that they were unable to attend; she connected us with many potential officiants and helped us to stay calm. I was so happy with Vivian's work and it really shone through in our photos - those of us who had our makeup done look like our best selves without seeming overdone. Even my mom and mother-in-law who both wear little to no makeup were at ease with Vivian. Most importantly, our makeup lasted throughout a long day and night of sun, dancing, and revelry. Thank you so much, Vivian!

Profile Picture User5380901, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

The work of Vivian Infantino is nothing short of perfection. She is a makeup artist who takes her craft well above and beyond what any bride could expect on her big day. Vivian was extremely easy to contact and in the very early planning stages of the wedding, she wrote me back within hours of my initial inquiry. I was given her name by our photographer; I asked him who he felt was the best in the business, and who he felt made the brides most photogenic and required less editing. She was #1 on his list, and she did not disappoint. She is dedicated to making your day as stress free as possible. She is kind and very comforting. Vivian maintains constant contact from original booking all of the way through to the day before the wedding. She was constantly viewing my pinterest boards (without me requesting or prompting her to do so,) requesting pictures of my dress, etc to guarantee she was going to know exactly how I envisioned my wedding to be. She exhibits professionalism at all times! She was so enthusiastic at both my trial appointment and my wedding day, such a genuinely lovely woman. She even coordinated regularly with my hair stylist, photographer and wedding planner to make sure my day was seamless! I was complimented all day long (even in the early hours of the morning, after dancing all night) that my makeup remained flawless! The products that she used on my face were comfortable and light. She uses natural and organic products that were incredible- but flexible in asking if I had special skin care routines or makeup that I would prefer to use. She was very accommodating to find a trial date that coordinated with my hair trial. My wedding party was thrilled with her work, her amazing positive attitude and the ease in which she works. I had complete trust in her work - and she made me feel so beautiful! I feel so fortunate that she was able to contribute to the best day of my life.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture melissa, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Vivian is the best! I had my trial with her, and it was so much fun and a wonderful learning experience. She is a true professional but also makes you feel at ease the moment you walk in the door. My trial was done at the Milkhouse Studio in Craftsbury, vt. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup usually, and she did makeup that was very natural while being simultaneously glamorous. She listens to everything you want and makes helpful suggestions along the way. At the end of the trial I felt beautiful, comfortable and very excited for my wedding day. On our wedding day, she was amazing and kept my whole group laughing the whole time. My bridesmaids and mother looked beautiful- and was so open to talking about the look we were going for. She is an amazing artist and I would recommend her to everyone getting married in Vermont.

Profile Picture heidi, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Vivian was just wonderful to work with and brides-to-be she will take the time necessary to get to know you and make sure you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day not matter what your style is! I do not wear a lot of makeup usually and had been a bridesmaid in a couple weddings that I didn't feel I looked like "myself," so I definitely had some hesitations about getting my makeup done initially. But from the first time I spoke with Vivian and saw her work she put me at ease and I could tell she was an experienced professional and incredible artist. I was very impressed that not only was Vivian understanding of these hesitations but she spent the time to really get to know my style, who we are as a couple, and the style of our wedding. We spoke several times before the trial and wedding and she not only exhibited her experience and artistic ability but was also a great resource. During my trial, she listened to me and made suggestions (outdoor reception, temperature etc.) that really put me at ease and the makeup was very natural but still highlighted parts of my face to make me feel beautiful, and on top of that my then fiance really liked it and he's definitely more into the 'natural' look. On the day of our wedding, she took her time with each person getting their makeup done and really brought out each individuals' beauty and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! I loved my makeup and felt it not only looked and felt great in person but also looked beautiful in photos. Thank you so much for all the time you spent before our wedding and on the day of to make be feel like a beautiful confident bride!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian was such a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning she was supportive, helpful and understanding. I do not wear a lot of makeup normally and my now husband prefers a much more 'natural' me. Vivian was the only makeup artist I spoke to who not only understood my hesitations but in fact prioritizes natural beauty and simplicity in her work. She and her assistant provided makeup for me, my mother, my now mother-in-law and my 7 bridesmaids (it was quite an effort) and together they flawlessly highlighted the beauty in each of these women. Everyone was happy. In addition, when my skin decided not to cooperate the week before the wedding, Vivian rose to the occasion and managed to make my skin look flawless despite its poorly timed tantrum. Finally, beyond her talents as a makeup artist (which cannot be overstated), she was super resourceful. She helped me connect with local vendors near my home in Boston, as well as vendors near my folks' farm in Vermont where the wedding was held. She even offered recommendations for our honeymoon in Italy, where she lived for a number of years. Viv was a pleasure to work with and a true artist. I cannot commend her enough.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

When looking for a make-up artist for my wedding, it took me up until 1 month to the day to feel that I could trust someone to make me look and feel more beautiful than I could after doing my own make-up for the last 20+ years. I’m a professional dancer, have done my own make-up forever and have worked with make-up artists for many shows. I had VERY high standard for wedding make-up artists but from the moment I spoke with Vivian, her professionalism, skill and knowledge came right through and I knew I had found the perfect person.

I was right. Vivian was incredible to work with – a calm, cool and collected presence – and so willing to hear and listen to what I had to say or offer throughout the process. She understood me and listened to what I wanted and only added onto my thoughts and feelings as to how I wanted to look and feel. Vivian is personable and fun and such a wonderful and easy person to work with that I could have said nothing and still come out with absolutely incredible results.

The day of, I felt as though I was wearing nothing and when looking in the mirror, my skin was flawless, my eyes popped and my lips were the perfect pinkish red -- always a sign of an incredible makeup artist. I felt naturally beautiful. I felt like me. Vivian also did make-up for my bridesmaids and they looked absolutely stunning. She personalized their looks the day of and even though all
looked different, they looked and felt just as amazing as I did! As I get my photos back from my photographer, my makeup was flawless from ceremony to reception which is so important for a bride.

Profile Picture User4567047, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews