Vivian Infantino / organic beauty Reviews

38 Vivian Infantino / organic beauty Reviews
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Vivian is the ONLY choice for Bridal Make-up

If she is available, there is no other make-up artist for you. Vivian is outstanding in every domain a bride could hope for. Firstly, from day one she understood what I wanted and come day of the wedding executed it flawlessly. Her ability to do make up is the best I have seen in NYC, BOSTON, Vermont, and beyond. I looked natural and like the best version of myself that I could hope for- as did my bridal party. I know many other brides who have been lucky enough to use her this season and they have also looked stunning and felt lucky to have Vivian.

Skills aside, she is warm, communicative, supportive, knowledgable, cool, patient, and just a great support throughout the entire experience. Whenever I had a question she had the answer- whether it be changing my skin routine over the summer or wedding etiquette- she was there, immediately! She also makes things easy and communicates with other vendors so your day is organized and stress free.

She is also absurdly generous with her supplies and her time! Again, she is always in communication and also makes sure you are PERFECT. I also have so many cool products that she just gave me along the way. From skin care to lip glosses from my day! She also personally found me someone to do facials in my area when I did not know where to do.

I would liken Vivian to a cool and talented wedding Fairy Godmother. I could write forever. But in summation, she is a perfectionist and an artist (down to your brows!) She is kind and warm. She is talented and modern (always trying new make up lines). And she will always be a pleasant support leading up to your day. I am so glad I chose Vivian!! If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Vivian Infantino / organic beauty 1

Vivian Infantino / organic beauty's reply:

Alex, Thank you for being so generous with your very kind words. Let me simply say that nice folks (i.e. brides, moms, sisters, MOH’s and besties) who communicate well and in a timely way, deserve my generosity of spirit and time. When bride and makeup artist are a good match, as we proved to be, the world is our oyster! My very best wishes to you!
  • Oksana

Oksana Miller · Married on 09/08/2018

Seamless Execution

Vivian is truly talented and amazing to work with! She has worked with me & my bridal party over the course of nine months leading into the Wedding and during the Wedding Weekend as well. Viv has gone above & beyond - she brought my vision into life by providing exceptional makeup on Friday for our engagement photoshoot & rehearsal dinner and on Saturday for our Wedding Day.
    Everything looked natural and all of my girls + 2 moms keep talking about Viv - how calm, professional & talented she truly is!!!
    With love,

Oksana + Peter + Bobke

Sent on 10/24/2018

Vivian Infantino / organic beauty's reply:

Thank you, Oksana, It was a joy to work with (and communicate with) you as you had a clear vision for your wedding (and wedding makeup) from the beginning. Really happy we were able to do beautiful makeup for your engagement photos too! Best wishes, Viv

Kathleen Meehan · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Makeup was great

We had a fabulous time with Vivian. She made everyone feel comfortable and was open to feedback about what helped me, my bridesmaids and my mother feel most like ourselves on my wedding day. We wanted to look like ourselves, and we certainly did! Everyone looked beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Vivian Infantino / organic beauty's reply:

Thank you, Kathleen. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family and friends! I’m thrilled your bridal party felt they looked like their best selves. Viv

Abigail · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so grateful to have had the chance to work with Vivian. I don’t know much (at all) about makeup and don’t wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis so definitely like a more natural look. I quickly came to realize that that was Vivian’s #1 priority – highlighting natural beauty via simplicity, products, color palettes and more. Despite her extremely busy schedule, she went out of her way to get to know me, my mom, my mother-in-law, and bridesmaids so she could truly personalize their looks and make them feel and look amazing. From our first phone conversation, Vivian was extremely professional, supportive, understanding (of my lack of makeup knowledge!), kind and always available to answer questions, provide advice (that, at times, had nothing to do with makeup!) leading up to the big day. Her professionalism and incredibly talent came through immediately – long before we met in person. On the day of, Vivian & Heather were so personable and fun – everyone felt so comfortable with them. My mom very rarely wears makeup and was a bit hesitant to get makeup done however Vivian immediately put her at ease and made her feel (and look) absolutely gorgeous. They both made sure to talk to each of my bridesmaids before getting started so they could personalize each of their looks. They were all thrilled with the results and looked stunning. I kept telling Vivian she was a mind reader because with the minimal information I gave her, she truly read my mind (and beyond). I felt naturally beautiful. I felt like myself. They both stayed far longer than they had to as they genuinely wanted me and all of us all to feel and look our best. From the start, Vivian went above and beyond. She was even fixing our hair and put my veil on prior to the ceremony! I enjoyed every minute of working with Vivian. She is a true artist and overall amazing person. I can’t praise her enough!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Vivian was amazing! She was incredibly patient with me when I was over an hour late for our initial makeup trial/ consultation, she was positive, friendly, personable, and professional through the entire process, and most of all she was so talented. I wanted a natural makeup look for my Vermont wedding and she couldn't have done a better job. I would recommend Vivian to any bride who wants to place trust in someone else's hands and not feel like they need to micromanage or direct the process- she took the worry out of that part of my wedding day and I am so grateful to her for that.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Thank you, Sarah. It was an honor to work with you. And your family. Viv

Carolyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Vivian was FABULOUS! I don't wear a lot of makeup so I wanted a makeup artist that would listen to me and make sure I looked like myself on my wedding day. Vivian listened, was flexible when I suggested colors and products and needed a last minute trial, she responded to emails quickly and she even ended up doing my mom and mother in law's makeup for our rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend using Vivian for your big day!

Vivian Infantino / organic beauty 2
    Vivian Infantino / organic beauty 3
    Vivian Infantino / organic beauty 4
    Vivian Infantino / organic beauty 5

Maggie · Married on 07/22/2017

Vivian is a true artist! She takes time to get to know her clients and suggests creative and personalized makeup options. She has a vast knowledge of skin care products and makeup. It was a joy to work with Vivian for my daughter's wedding. We all looked our best!

Brooke · Married on 07/04/2017

Vivian was an amazing addition to my sisters wedding! She was so personable and easy to get along with. She explained what she was doing and my makeup turned out PERFECT! Looked natural, felt like I wasn't wearing anything, and stayed put the whole night! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2017

Vivian was an additional makeup artist for my wedding and while she didn't do my own makeup, I was so pleased with how beautiful she made my mother and my bridesmaids look! My mom was very nervous about getting her makeup done and Vivian not only answered her questions, but made her feel at ease and at the end, my mom looked stunning and she loved how she looked. Vivian was able to transition from my mom (who's 59) to my bridesmaids (all in their twenties) without skipping a beat - she is truly an artist!

julie · Married on 07/04/2017

When my daughter (the bride) asked me if I wanted to get my makeup done for the wedding I responded "Not really". As a 59 year old, this reaction was because I wear very little in way of eye make up and thought I would look like a clown if someone else did. Vivian was a complete professional. She questioned me about my preferences and makeup habits prior to applying any makeup. She reviewed what she envisioned as her goal for me and executed to perfection!!! She even instructed me how to smile to look the best in photos. I was so impressed that I even had the hairdressers do my hair last minute (I have short hair and didn't think I needed it professionally done) I felt like Cinderella after Vivian was finished!! Highly recommend her!

Vivian Infantino / organic beauty 6

Brooke · Married on 07/04/2017

Vivian was the perfect addition to my sisters wedding. She was warm, inviting, and her work was incredible! The makeup looked and felt so natural and stayed intact the entire night (despite happy tears and loads of dancing)! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented and fun makeup artist.

Mackenzie · Married on 07/04/2017

I got my make-up done back in July 2017 for my brother's wedding. Vivian was very personable and professional!! She took her time doing everyone's makeup, made sure everyone got the same treatment, and would always show us what she was doing. Vivian is extremely talented and very accommodating! I recommend her to anyone and everyone for their wedding or any special occasion! She makes you feel fabulous!!

Maryellen · Married on 07/04/2017

I met Vivian the morning of my son’s wedding. I immediately was welcomed by Vivian and we shared ideas and I was so pleased with the finished product. I felt radiant. Vivian is truly an artist.

Susan · Married on 06/04/2017

Vivian was a total professional. I used Vivian for my wedding day for myself and our wedding party. Everyone looked beautiful. She is one of the most talented people I have ever met and I could have been ready for a magazine photo shoot after she finished with my make up. I was made up just enough, not overdone. I felt elegant and beautiful and thank you Vivian. Just a terrific experience all the way around. I highly recommend Vivian for any special occasion,

Simone · Married on 05/27/2017

Vivian was attentive, detail oriented & sweet. My makeup looked great & lasted a long time on my wedding day! Highly recommended.

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Vivian is a true artist. From the day we started talking she was interested in getting to know the style of my wedding, what dress I was wearing, who my photographer was, what my bridesmaids were wearing, etc. She had great advice and tips on vendors she has worked with, and for other things not make up related! She was very thorough and took the time to get to know me which made me feel so comfortable and confident when I worked with her. I was so pleased on the day of my trial. I don't wear a lot of makeup so I had a difficult time telling her what I wanted, but she really did an amazing job of making me look flawless and natural. On the day of the wedding she took care of seven of us and had us ready on time. She rolled with it when the bridesmaids wanted more makeup then she had planned, because it was more time consuming. She made sure to keep me on time and made sure I was absolutely happy with my makeup before I walked out the door. I cannot tell you how nice it was to have her come to us also. It was so relaxing getting ready with all of my bridesmaids that morning knowing we could just stay put. I would highly recommend Viv!

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Vivian is lovely! From the beginning she was very attentive and took a personal interest in making sure my, and our bridal party's makeup was perfect. It's clear she is whole-hearted in her business and her profession. She asked for Pinterest boards, photos of our gowns, pictures, etc to make sure her makeup choices were premeditated and a perfect match for each girl. Quite the in-depth service!
    Our preview was lovely, and she took care to listen to any tweaks I requested and we worked together to find solutions so that day-of makeup was perfect.
    Day-of, she was on time, focused and lovely. All of my girls, and my mom, mother-in-law and myself were all glowing and beautifully enhanced.

I would recommend Vivian to anyone!

Thanks Viv!

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

Vivian was extremely professional to work with - she helped us find a second makeup artist and a hair stylist when we were having trouble finding one in our area. She managed the coordination between the vendors as well. In addition to being responsive and responsible, she's incredibly talented. Everyone looked beautiful. I highly recommend working with Vivian!

Meredith · Married on 09/13/2016

Vivian is truly a master of her craft! Vivian came highly recommended as a makeup artist for my Vermont wedding- I am so very happy we connected! She helped me to look and really FEEL beautiful on my wedding day, while working closely with me on what I wanted for my "look", with the final product being so much better than I ever imagined. She was a wonderful resource for all things "wedding" throughout the planning process, and is so easy to talk to! She put me at ease from the very start, and I can't thank her enough for being a part of our special day! Thanks Viv!

Colby · Married on 08/13/2016

Working with Vivian was incredible. There is a lot that goes into any wedding, but especially a wedding that you are planning from afar! One of the many things about working with Vivian that was so amazing was her level of engagement in the planning and communication process. We spoke many (!!!) times over the phone, email and text throughout the 8 months that we were working together. She took the time to get to know me so that I felt comfortable working with her and vice versa. I truly feel like Vivian respects your opinion and wants to do what YOU want, while at the same time, inserting her professional viewpoint when you ask for it. Her level of professionalism from the very first point of communication was excellent. I was so pleased with the trial/preview that we did a few weeks before the wedding as well as the day of the wedding. I felt that my makeup looked great at the very end of the night (despite a rainy and warm wedding day!!). I can't say enough great things about working with Vivian and am happy to say that we've stayed in touch as well. I would strongly recommend working with Vivian. Enjoy the wedding planning process -- it goes so fast!

Jenifer · Married on 07/23/2016

Vivian was so professional from the start of meeting her. She has so much experience and listens to your concerns making the process stress free. I don't wear make up day to day and was concerned about not looking like myself on my wedding day. Vivian is so good at making you look like yourself but the best version with the right amount of makeup. Everyone who got their makeup done was so happy and impressed with the results. She was so nice to stay and make sure everyone had their final touches done perfect before the pictures started. Thank you Vivian!

Jane · Married on 07/03/2016

Vivian was lovely to work with and responsive throughout the planning process. Leading up to the wedding day she was flexible about speaking by phone, meeting in person, and had a wealth of expertise to share both with regard to makeup and wedding planning in general. Vivian was really easy to work with, organized, provided lots of helpful suggestions, and was calm and collected on the day of the wedding. Vivian went above and beyond when, five days before the wedding, our wedding officiant found out that they were unable to attend; she connected us with many potential officiants and helped us to stay calm. I was so happy with Vivian's work and it really shone through in our photos - those of us who had our makeup done look like our best selves without seeming overdone. Even my mom and mother-in-law who both wear little to no makeup were at ease with Vivian. Most importantly, our makeup lasted throughout a long day and night of sun, dancing, and revelry. Thank you so much, Vivian!

melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

The work of Vivian Infantino is nothing short of perfection. She is a makeup artist who takes her craft well above and beyond what any bride could expect on her big day. Vivian was extremely easy to contact and in the very early planning stages of the wedding, she wrote me back within hours of my initial inquiry. I was given her name by our photographer; I asked him who he felt was the best in the business, and who he felt made the brides most photogenic and required less editing. She was #1 on his list, and she did not disappoint. She is dedicated to making your day as stress free as possible. She is kind and very comforting. Vivian maintains constant contact from original booking all of the way through to the day before the wedding. She was constantly viewing my pinterest boards (without me requesting or prompting her to do so,) requesting pictures of my dress, etc to guarantee she was going to know exactly how I envisioned my wedding to be. She exhibits professionalism at all times! She was so enthusiastic at both my trial appointment and my wedding day, such a genuinely lovely woman. She even coordinated regularly with my hair stylist, photographer and wedding planner to make sure my day was seamless! I was complimented all day long (even in the early hours of the morning, after dancing all night) that my makeup remained flawless! The products that she used on my face were comfortable and light. She uses natural and organic products that were incredible- but flexible in asking if I had special skin care routines or makeup that I would prefer to use. She was very accommodating to find a trial date that coordinated with my hair trial. My wedding party was thrilled with her work, her amazing positive attitude and the ease in which she works. I had complete trust in her work - and she made me feel so beautiful! I feel so fortunate that she was able to contribute to the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Vivian Infantino / organic beauty's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thank you for the kindest words I've ever received! I can tell that you understand and understood my "process", which is all about making you feel magical and wonderful and beautiful! And you certainly portrayed all of those on your wedding day! I thank you again for your extraordinary review! XOXOXO!! Viv

heidi · Married on 09/12/2015

Vivian is the best! I had my trial with her, and it was so much fun and a wonderful learning experience. She is a true professional but also makes you feel at ease the moment you walk in the door. My trial was done at the Milkhouse Studio in Craftsbury, vt. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup usually, and she did makeup that was very natural while being simultaneously glamorous. She listens to everything you want and makes helpful suggestions along the way. At the end of the trial I felt beautiful, comfortable and very excited for my wedding day. On our wedding day, she was amazing and kept my whole group laughing the whole time. My bridesmaids and mother looked beautiful- and was so open to talking about the look we were going for. She is an amazing artist and I would recommend her to everyone getting married in Vermont.