Vivace Jewelry Company Reviews

22 | Eugene, OR

22 Reviews for Vivace Jewelry Company

Jean Marie · Married on 04/11/2015

Miche is an absolute joy to work with in collaboration for a special event. She was able to create a "rustic" ring complete with raw diamonds for my "now" husband. I always believed his true nature to be raw and of the earth, unpolished, and wonderful. Miche collaborated with me to create the perfect ring. After knowing my love of my life since 2003, we finally tied the knot this April. Miche's spirit was part of the event. Thank you!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Daniel · Married on 02/24/2015

When it came time to propose to my partner, I knew that I needed a ring that was as unique and special as our commitment to one another. After searching for a locally-based custom jeweler with a sustainably-minded product and a passion for jewelry, I found Miché. Miché was incredibly patient and helpful throughout the design process and delivered a beautiful ring. Thanks for being a part of this very special part of our lives!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Christopher · Married on 11/21/2014

The custom made rings are wonderful.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Teri · Married on 11/15/2014

Miche was wonderful to work with and very prompt from start to finish. We needed one of the rings resized and the turn around time was very fast. The rings are perfect...exactly what we wanted. We had met on a bike ride and found a photo of these rings online and knew that we wanted them for our wedding rings. I would highly recommend Miche's services for any type of unique and personalized jewelry.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Don · Married on 08/09/2014

Many thanks to Miché for the wonderful wedding bands. She was able to take my design idea and make it come to life.

Tamarah · event on 08/03/2014

A decade ago Miche Meizner made me and my partner a perfectly crafted silver ring set: our design, and exactly as we envisioned it. We are still wearing them today -- they look just as they did 10 years ago -- and love them.

Two months ago we contacted her again, hoping she could make us a new pair of rings to celebrate our 10th anniversary: this time, hand-forged (vs die cast), pt900 intertwined double-banded platinum rings.

As we are a Lesbian couple, our first choice was to have the rings made by Miche.

The rings arrived yesterday: perfectly timed, perfectly sized, and just as we had envisioned them in terms of design and execution.

We are 100% satisfied.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Mickey · Married on 05/03/2014

17 years ago my partner and I bought our commitment rings from Miche. When it came time to buy the wedding rings we did not hesitate to go back to her. Her rings are beautiful and the designs so unique. We have had many great compliments on our commitment rings and expect the same to hold true for our wedding rings. We were promised our rings before May 1st and even though Miche had a family emergency that took her across the country our rings arrived well before the promised date. Her workmanship and crafting are exceptional! I would recommend her to anyone looking for the unique and exquisite side of jewelry. Her prices are well within the acceptable range for this fine jewelry.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Julia · Married on 12/22/2013

We found Miche's site, and loved her story, and that she used appropriately certified recycled precious metals and gems. We put our wedding together pretty quickly, so after we decided to work with Miche, it took as a few weeks to focus on our rings. She was great in offering guidance without being pushy, and between the information on her site and the skype session we had, it was a wonderful experience. Neither of us knew a lot about jewelry when we started, and Miche patiently answered our newbie questions until we were comfortable with our decision. I was a little uncertain about sizing for my ring, so went down 1/4 size, and when it needed to be sized up a titch, it was easy. I had the ring back within a week. We have the perfect rings - they reflect us and our values, plus we actually enjoyed the process of getting them, and we have Miche to thank!!!

Barry · event on 12/05/2013

The ring that you created for my partner was amazing on two levels: over the time you worked with me by phone and internet you were able to perfectly understand and capture the feelings underlying this gift and then execute the creation of the ring perfectly. It is simply beautiful and it speaks for me. I couldn't have asked for more. I'll add that the ring was finished and in my hands on time and within the budget we set before you started work, across 3,000 miles it was as if we worked together at the same desk. THANK YOU!

Kathy · Married on 11/20/2013

Miche created beautifully unique rings for our wedding. She was able to capture our vision using heirloom stones we gave her. She's a good communicator and the rings were completed on time. We highly recommend her!

Kaya · Married on 08/01/2013

Miche created the most beautiful wedding bands for us! I never take mine off and I constantly get compliments from people. We celebrated out 20th anniversary last August and I am sure our happy marriage was imbedded into our rings!

Michelle · Married on 08/01/2013

We were pleased to find Miche's website when we were looking for our wedding rings. We were easily able to find a design that suited us and the video that helped us select ring sizing was personal and helpful. We particularly love the comfort fit!! We are very happy with our choice!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Cindy · event on 07/28/2013

Miche was very helpful and really worked with us in designing our rings.As the ideas developed, she happily made those changes. I would definitely recommend her without reservation.

Nora · Married on 07/06/2013

It was a great experience all around having my wedding bands made by Miché.

Sent on 04/12/2014

Art · Married on 03/23/2013

What a delight it was to work with Miché on our custom wedding rings a year ago. After a lengthy search we chose her to do the work because of her values, experience, and the obvious quality of her work. We loved her artistic sense and sense of humor mixed with a deep appreciation for social justice. The resulting rings became exactly the marriage symbols we were hoping for.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Miché made us beautiful rings. It was a little nerve-wracking shopping for a ring online, without being able to see them in person, but the rings came back exactly as pictured, except even better! :) We appreciate that the gold was recycled - that was important to us. We had to have one ring re-sized and Miché was extremely helpful and flexible with this. Would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Tracey · Married on 05/31/2008

I was looking for something unique for my husband's wedding band. A search for sustainable jewlrey brought me to Miche's site. So many amazing designs! I honestly didn't know how to choose for him, so I showed him the options, and he zeroed in on one that he loved. I contacted Miche about it and she was great. Of course we were overwhelmed with wedding planning and left this to the last minute, but Miche was amazing! Easy to get in touch with her, and she managed to get it done and shipped on time for the big day. My husband loves his ring! Now happily married nearly 6 years, and I'm about to get her to reset my engagement ring.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Rachana · Married on 05/24/2015

Miche made the most perfect wedding ring for my husband! She was patient and professional while I was trying to figure out the design I wanted. She created a cast of it first so I could confirm it was exactly as I wanted it. Now my husband says he's reminded of our wonderful love all the time with his wonderful ring. :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Dale · event on 12/13/2014

The idea behind the rings we wanted for our engagement was very unique yet she was able to follow the rough description and produce exactly what we were hoping for. It took some time to get started on the rings but in the end the rings came out perfect.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Libby · Married on 06/15/2013

Miche took a thought I had for my wedding band and turned it into a reality. I love it!

3.5

We wanted to get a new ring for my wife and found Miche's rings online. The designs are lovely and though it took a week or two longer than we expected, we are thrilled with the ring! Really gorgeous and unique and she will wear it forever! Thanks Miche!

Sent on 01/08/2015
  • O

O. · Married on 10/06/2012

Miché Meizner made beautiful wedding rings for my partner and me, precisely according to the specifications we had provided. The only difficulty we encountered was that her website-posted estimate of how long it would take to make the rings was very much an underestimate; however, she was extremely responsive to my emails and has since agreed to change the time estimates she provides. In every other was she was entirely professional, and the rings themselves are excellent in quality and artistry.

Sent on 04/12/2014