Visual Effects Video Productions Reviews

55 | Owings Mills, MD

55 Reviews for Visual Effects Video Productions

Makia · Married on 07/28/2018

Leslie is AWESOME!!! Very professional and easy to work with!! His work is AMAZING!! LOVED LOVED LOVED working with him!!

lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Leslie is amazing !!!! He is so passionate about what he does and is so friendly and professional. The videos are more then I could ever imagined them to be he captured such incredible moments and it was done so beautifully. I have been told that the videos from our wedding are the best people have ever seen. Leslie is truly talented , I cannot stop watching our videos!!!!!!

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

UNBELIEVABLE ! Leslie was amazing. He captured the entire days events and put them together so that we could relive the day over and over again. This was a last minute decision and we had a budget. He met our budget needs and beyond. His drown footage was just the icing on the cake. Reach out to Leslie for your videography needs. You won't be disappointed !

Mel · Married on 03/28/2017

Visual effects video production exceeded my expectations! Mr. Hendricks is very professional, prompt, and passionate about the service he provides. I am happy that I gave Mr. Hendricks the opportunity to capture this monumental moment in my life!

Ms · Married on 03/28/2017

Excellent customer service with exceptional work! Mr. Hendricks capture every aspect of my fairy-tale wedding!

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

Leslie worked on my wedding trailer, timeline video, and the engagement video. He works quickly while still delivering quality of service and is great at communicating with you and working with you on your vision. I was highly satisfied with his videos, and my friends and family loved them as well. My family even told me that they watch the videos over and over because they are so beautiful.

Also, at my wedding It was almost as if Leslie was not there, yet he captured every moment to create great videos. This was great because it allowed me to enjoy the day without feeling uncomfortable due to cameras in my face, and he was able to capture genuine moments.

I highly recommend the services provided by Visual Effects!

Canessa · Married on 09/17/2016

Book this company they are professional and affordable.

I am a Wedding Coordinator and have used Mr. Hendricks services for a few years. We have the same last name but we are not related. (smile) Visual Effects Video Productions is a a very professional company. Mr. Hendricks is a perfectionist and produces quality work. He gets the video back to you quickly and is willing to correct thinks that you want changed with a quick turn around time frame. A great asset for anyone's wedding. Highly recommended for your special day. My clients were very pleased with the service Visual Effects Video Productions provided to them.

Mr. Leslie is so professional and he goes the extra mile. He is very caring and thoughtful and will work on your project until your happy. He is very timely and has a joyful demeanor. My coordinator did a great job picking him for our ceremony which is beautiful

Catherine · Married on 04/02/2016

you are one the best in town. looking forward to call you for another event. thanks it is a pleasure working with you.

Leslie was amazing to work with. He provided us a wonderful wedding video that capture all the precious moments of our wedding that we will be able to see the rest of our lives. He was very professional and responsive to all of our questions. He took the time to meet with us and go over all that was involved and was easy to contact with any questions. He provided an exceptional video for the cost. We were very happy to have him video our wedding and I have already recommended him to our neighbor for their daughters wedding.

Sadiq · Married on 09/01/2015

Leslie is a great guy to work with. He provided excellent videography of a 2-day wedding event for my son. The quality of his videos are great and he provided them at an unbeatably good price. Overall I am highly satisfied with his service and strongly recommend him. best, Sadiq Ahmed, Bethesda, MD.

Shronda · Married on 08/29/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Leslie in our Wedding day. He's was very inviting, fun and professional. He's very knowledgeable in his talent. Both our wedding trailer and video turned out perfectly. Leslie captured all the "right" moments for us. Our videos were delivered fast!! We are very pleased clients and will use Leslie for future event. We have great memories to last us a lifetime.

Leslie was wonderful to work with! He was always easy to get in touch with from our first call- he answered the phone on our first call- was easy to chat with about the type of video we were looking for and was flexible in adjusting his rate to provide the service we wanted- a video of the ceremony only. He went above and beyond by also including guest interviews which was a really lovely surprise! Within a couple of days after the wedding the video was ready to review. Leslie was so patient while the bride requested some edits to the video. We are thrilled to have a beautiful video of my sister's special day and are so grateful to Leslie for capturing these precious moments! We highly recommend him!

Aaron · Married on 08/15/2015

Very helpful and reliable service. On time, professional with integrity. I'd recommend to anyone in need of professional quality video services. Corporate or personal.

Keba · Married on 07/24/2015

Leslie was great. He captured all the moments from pre-wedding video to the wedding. The production was great and he is fast. I got my wedding video in 1 week and the DVDs and I love the video!!!!!. I would definitely recommend him.

Elisha · Married on 07/13/2015

Visual Effects Video Productions did an outstanding job. The representative arrived on time each time he worked with us. Mr. Hendricks was always professional. He provided a work of art that highlighted every aspect of our program. We did not have to worry about anything. The videographer selected the locations and gave specific instructions to make the video production a hit! The end product was extremely high quality.

Tammy · Married on 07/11/2015

He was very attentive to our needs , prompt , gave ideas willing to work with our ideas the quality of our slideshow and video was nice clear and overall very professional videographer.

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

Mr. Hendricks owner of a Visual Effects Video Productions has been an amazing and creative success to my event. Advice for everyone would be to let him be in control of his creativeness because you will be over joyed with the outcome. He is a very patient and caring individual who takes his work seriously and is very passionate with regard to being a videographe in giving you an AAA++ product.

Janice · Married on 04/11/2015

Mr. Hendricks was on time and on point with every detail of my wedding and reception. He is very professional and a pleasure to work with. I wish him the best in all of his future events.

• Candice

Candice · Married on 03/28/2015

From beginning to end Mr. Leslie was always very responsive and professional. We originally met months prior to do our pre wedding video which we actually were able use for our save the dates. I told him my theme and he made the video a reflection of it in a beautiful way! On the wedding day, he was on time and his crew was always professional!! He captured every moment. I have watched my video a thousand times already and love being able to relive that day over and over again! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing videographer who is willing to go above and beyond to make their clients happy!

Susan · Married on 12/27/2014

Leslie was amazing. My husband and I are seniors and we wanted a happy celebratory ceremony and affair. Leslie was professional, unobtrusive, stress-free...in short, we can't say enough wonderful things about him. I couldn't believe that we could see the video of the ceremony the very next day and the then the whole affair a few days later. I smiled through every second of the video. If we wanted any changes (and these were minor), he was more than willing to accommodate.

Susan · Married on 12/27/2014

Leslie was wonderful. Not only was he professional and unobtrusive, our video of our wedding is amazingly beautiful. I would and do always recommend him.

Visual Effects Video provided excellent services for my wedding. Leslie Hendricks was very professional and responsive during the planning process. He provided lots of options that were within my budget. He provided video coverage of the ceremony and reception. He insured I got footage of all the important moments during the reception and also made suggestions for shots that would make the video even more special. The final product looks great. I would definitely recommend Visual Effects Video to anyone needing videography services.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Visual Effects Video Productions's reply:

thanks evelyn. appreciated. see u tommorrow. ...

Beatrice · Married on 09/27/2014

Referred to me by my wedding coordinator. The video was beautiful. Did not find one flaw with our video at all. Since we were on a tight budget, we found his price reasonable. He captured priceless moments for us that will last a life time. Will use his services again in the future. Thank you so much for everything.