Visual Effects Video Productions Reviews

55 | Owings Mills, MD

55 Reviews for Visual Effects Video Productions

Makia · Married on 07/28/2018

Leslie is AWESOME!!! Very professional and easy to work with!! His work is AMAZING!! LOVED LOVED LOVED working with him!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Leslie is amazing !!!! He is so passionate about what he does and is so friendly and professional. The videos are more then I could ever imagined them to be he captured such incredible moments and it was done so beautifully. I have been told that the videos from our wedding are the best people have ever seen. Leslie is truly talented , I cannot stop watching our videos!!!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

UNBELIEVABLE ! Leslie was amazing. He captured the entire days events and put them together so that we could relive the day over and over again. This was a last minute decision and we had a budget. He met our budget needs and beyond. His drown footage was just the icing on the cake. Reach out to Leslie for your videography needs. You won't be disappointed !

Sent on 11/04/2017

Mel · Married on 03/28/2017

Visual effects video production exceeded my expectations! Mr. Hendricks is very professional, prompt, and passionate about the service he provides. I am happy that I gave Mr. Hendricks the opportunity to capture this monumental moment in my life!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Ms · Married on 03/28/2017

Excellent customer service with exceptional work! Mr. Hendricks capture every aspect of my fairy-tale wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

Leslie worked on my wedding trailer, timeline video, and the engagement video. He works quickly while still delivering quality of service and is great at communicating with you and working with you on your vision. I was highly satisfied with his videos, and my friends and family loved them as well. My family even told me that they watch the videos over and over because they are so beautiful.

Also, at my wedding It was almost as if Leslie was not there, yet he captured every moment to create great videos. This was great because it allowed me to enjoy the day without feeling uncomfortable due to cameras in my face, and he was able to capture genuine moments.

I highly recommend the services provided by Visual Effects!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Canessa · Married on 09/17/2016

Book this company they are professional and affordable.

Sent on 09/26/2016

I am a Wedding Coordinator and have used Mr. Hendricks services for a few years. We have the same last name but we are not related. (smile) Visual Effects Video Productions is a a very professional company. Mr. Hendricks is a perfectionist and produces quality work. He gets the video back to you quickly and is willing to correct thinks that you want changed with a quick turn around time frame. A great asset for anyone's wedding. Highly recommended for your special day. My clients were very pleased with the service Visual Effects Video Productions provided to them.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Mr. Leslie is so professional and he goes the extra mile. He is very caring and thoughtful and will work on your project until your happy. He is very timely and has a joyful demeanor. My coordinator did a great job picking him for our ceremony which is beautiful

Sent on 05/25/2016

Catherine · Married on 04/02/2016

you are one the best in town. looking forward to call you for another event. thanks it is a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Leslie was amazing to work with. He provided us a wonderful wedding video that capture all the precious moments of our wedding that we will be able to see the rest of our lives. He was very professional and responsive to all of our questions. He took the time to meet with us and go over all that was involved and was easy to contact with any questions. He provided an exceptional video for the cost. We were very happy to have him video our wedding and I have already recommended him to our neighbor for their daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Sadiq · Married on 09/01/2015

Leslie is a great guy to work with. He provided excellent videography of a 2-day wedding event for my son. The quality of his videos are great and he provided them at an unbeatably good price. Overall I am highly satisfied with his service and strongly recommend him. best, Sadiq Ahmed, Bethesda, MD.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Shronda · Married on 08/29/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Leslie in our Wedding day. He's was very inviting, fun and professional. He's very knowledgeable in his talent. Both our wedding trailer and video turned out perfectly. Leslie captured all the "right" moments for us. Our videos were delivered fast!! We are very pleased clients and will use Leslie for future event. We have great memories to last us a lifetime.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Leslie was wonderful to work with! He was always easy to get in touch with from our first call- he answered the phone on our first call- was easy to chat with about the type of video we were looking for and was flexible in adjusting his rate to provide the service we wanted- a video of the ceremony only. He went above and beyond by also including guest interviews which was a really lovely surprise! Within a couple of days after the wedding the video was ready to review. Leslie was so patient while the bride requested some edits to the video. We are thrilled to have a beautiful video of my sister's special day and are so grateful to Leslie for capturing these precious moments! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Aaron · Married on 08/15/2015

Very helpful and reliable service. On time, professional with integrity. I'd recommend to anyone in need of professional quality video services. Corporate or personal.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Keba · Married on 07/24/2015

Leslie was great. He captured all the moments from pre-wedding video to the wedding. The production was great and he is fast. I got my wedding video in 1 week and the DVDs and I love the video!!!!!. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Elisha · Married on 07/13/2015

Visual Effects Video Productions did an outstanding job. The representative arrived on time each time he worked with us. Mr. Hendricks was always professional. He provided a work of art that highlighted every aspect of our program. We did not have to worry about anything. The videographer selected the locations and gave specific instructions to make the video production a hit! The end product was extremely high quality.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/11/2015

He was very attentive to our needs , prompt , gave ideas willing to work with our ideas the quality of our slideshow and video was nice clear and overall very professional videographer.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Michelle · event on 06/20/2015

Visual Effects captured so many happy moments and people that I will be able to watch and look back on this wonderful day for many years. Since there were so many people at this event and I knew that I was not going to be able to greet everyone Mr. Hendricks sourounded me with each and every guest that was there capturing a special moment with everyone. I am grateful for his expertise and professionalism

Sent on 06/29/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

Mr. Hendricks owner of a Visual Effects Video Productions has been an amazing and creative success to my event. Advice for everyone would be to let him be in control of his creativeness because you will be over joyed with the outcome. He is a very patient and caring individual who takes his work seriously and is very passionate with regard to being a videographe in giving you an AAA++ product.

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • W

Willie · event on 05/30/2015

Leslie provided first class service and the end product was beautiful. Leslie provided A+ service from beginning to end. I am looking forward to using his company again in the near future. My family and friends loved the DVD he created for my daughter's high school graduation cookout. We have memories of our event that will last a lifetime. His price for the event was excellent and he gave us more than was required. Thanks a million for giving us wonderful memories of this very special family event.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Janice · Married on 04/11/2015

Mr. Hendricks was on time and on point with every detail of my wedding and reception. He is very professional and a pleasure to work with. I wish him the best in all of his future events.

Sent on 05/26/2015
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 03/28/2015

From beginning to end Mr. Leslie was always very responsive and professional. We originally met months prior to do our pre wedding video which we actually were able use for our save the dates. I told him my theme and he made the video a reflection of it in a beautiful way! On the wedding day, he was on time and his crew was always professional!! He captured every moment. I have watched my video a thousand times already and love being able to relive that day over and over again! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing videographer who is willing to go above and beyond to make their clients happy!

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • User4986284 · event on 03/21/2015

Mr. Hendricks was excellent. He put a lot of time and effort into my daughter's send off celebration. He always provided a quick response to the needs of what I requested and never complained once about changes that I requested even last minute. I couldn't have found a better person to work with.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Aaron · event on 03/07/2015

Very good quality customer service. On time, on task and a very pleasant experience. I've used Visual Effects for 9 years. Highly recommended for corporate events.

Sent on 06/29/2015