Vista Lago Ballroom Reviews

Vista Lago Ballroom 3
Vista Lago Ballroom 4
Vista Lago Ballroom 5

Nestor Andres Montaño Escobar · Getting married on 03/05/2021

espectacular boda vivida en vistlagoballroom

viajamos desde colombia a casarnos en vista lago ballroom y nos sorprendieron, fue un boda espectacular, quedamos super felices, super recomendado!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Richard Wallach · Getting married on 07/04/2020

A Great Venue for a Wedding

We held our daughter Chelsea’s wedding and reception at Vista Lago Ballroom on April 19. I can only compliment the management and staff of the Ballroom for the wonderful, professionally and smoothly run affair they created for Chelsea and our family. Everything ran right on schedule, but the staff have a way of making everyone feel comfortable, relaxed and at home without any of the rush and hassle we’ve experienced at other facilities. You can attribute that to their level of preparedness. They arranged everything - the food, music and party games, and happily accommodated a few surprises we arranged for the bride, groom and guests. We didn’t really have to lift a finger or put out any fires. The food was very, very good and I think it’s more than fair to say our guests had a great time. I should also add the pricing here was excellent, easily to the low side of the quotes we received. This proved especially impressive in lieu of the quality of the reception they provided for us. We’re completely out of daughters but if we had any more of them to marry off, we’d gladly recommend they check this wonderful place out first.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 12/30/2019

If you dream it, they will make it happen!

Beautiful venue, wonderful and attentive day-of coordinator (Cecy), very passionate and fun DJ/MC (Rolly). Vista Lago has it all! From the first day meeting with them to the day of the wedding, everyone we encountered was very attentive and helpful from start to finish. Even one week later our guests are still raving about how fun and beautiful our wedding was and it is all thanks to the amazing staff at Vista Lago! We would definitely recommend this venue to any couple who is looking for a beautiful venue that takes half of the stress of wedding planning away for you and replaces it with good times and lasting memories!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Christa

Christa Villamizar · Married on 12/23/2019

Vista Lago Ballroom is the venue which will exceed all your needs

For all your celebrations needs, we highly recommend Vista Lago Ballroom. The fact that its all inclusive truly helps individuals who are always on the go. This team ensures you're vision comes to life.

Jose, Raquel, Ceci and Leidys were always available each step of the way ensuring any questions were answered no matter how many times we asked. This team exudes such professionalism at all times. We appreciate all the hard work as the staff at Vista Lago Ballroom made everything seem effortless.

From the beginning we wanted our ceremony to take place outside. Mother Nature had other plans and it rained non-stop. Raquel and Ceci reached out asking where to place the arch and I went with my gut and recommended it be placed outside. I was clear if it rained, the ceremony would be moved inside. Upon arrival Ceci and Raquel told me the weather cooperated and we were ready to move the wedding outside in the cemented area since the grass area was damp. I had no problem with that compromise and the ceremony took place which is what we had envisioned.

We want to take a moment to thank Ceci for taking care of business.
    She ensured everything flowed without a hitch. We thank her for making sure our small wedding court knew where the needed to go, that James and I ate after the ceremony, she helped me with my wedding bustle within 5 seconds. Just exceptional! Ceci always had a smile on her face and was an absolute delight. All the positive things that can be said of her, it all applies. Ceci you made this date the absolute best. We loved the layout of the gift table, the welcome poster, everything.

Our guests cannot stop raving about the food/ceremony bites, bar area, location, ease of parking, ceremony/reception layout. Everything was top notch.

DJ Roly was on it with the music and accommodated all of our needs! Our guests danced the night away. DJ Roly is a true master in his craft. We also recommend using Florida booth for your photo booth needs. Because it was Christmas time we had Xmas and wedding props. Our guests loved the Grinch and reindeer masks and that they could keep prints. We can't wait to see the cloud version.

In conclusion, Vista Lago went above and beyond for our wedding. Thank you for making this day a success!!!

Sincerely,

Vista Lago Ballroom 10
    Sent on 01/01/2020

Mario Jt Benedetti · Married on 12/07/2019

10th anniversary of South Dade Toyota

We were looking for a place to celebrate our 10th anniversary of South Dade Toyota, we were recommended to visit Vista Lago Ballroom, and since the first moment we walked in we were positively impressed, not only because of the facilities and the beautiful view, but the professionalism, courteous and amicable treatment.

The value we received was beyond our expectations and we will continue to do all our personal and business celebration here..

we were treated very especial to they point that we extended the celebration beyond the time we expected.

Thank you for making this especial day an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Liz · Married on 11/08/2019

From the moment I entered Vista Lago Ballroom, Jose gave me a tour of the location and I was in love! We had a tight budget and they were able to work with me to achieve something we could afford. When we went to sign contract I met Raquel (Jose's wife) she is sooooo sweet and professional. They make you feel like family. I am very excited to be working with them to plan the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 05/01/2015
  • Dorkis

Dorkis · Married on 10/26/2019

Vista lago ballroom should be your one and only choice!

When looking for my wedding venue, I was very decided on not wanting a wedding in a ballroom, I wanted an outside wedding. I looked at 3 different outside venues with different prices. I was having a big wedding with a low budget which began to be impossible to make it happen. I was recommended Vista Lago ballroom by a family member, I wasn’t sure if to go see it because it was a ballroom which was not my first choice. As I walked in to the ballroom and saw the drapped chandeliers, the view of the lake and the greeting by Cecilia and Leydis, I knew I had found my wedding venue. Not only is the ballroom breathtakingly gorgeous, and the people so willing to make your day perfect, but they have the best prices in all of Miami. When I say best prices I don’t mean cheap prices for a cheap wedding, I mean reasonable pricing for an amazing wedding! With the help of Leydis, Cecilia and Raquel, my day couldn’t have been more perfect. I will forever be thankful to them for making the most important day of my life as smooth and worry less as possible. Cecilia was tiying my shoes throughout the whole night, while Leydis was making sure my husband and I were eating and anything we needed we just looked up and they were there. And let’s not forget DJ roly that played the exact music I wanted to hear on my wedding and kept the party going for the whole night! Thank you guys so much for everything! I definitely recommend Vista Lago Ballroom above any other venue in Miami!

Vista Lago Ballroom 11
    Sent on 12/22/2018

Eric Silver · Married on 10/04/2019

Cant beat this package

Amazing venue, service, staff. Its easier to say that there wasnt anything i didnt think was great. I didnt have any complaints. For the price and what you get in the package, im sure Vista Lago is creating some stiff competition for other popular wedding venues. 100 person package, food, cake, flowers, dj, and ofcourse open bar included. Very affordable! Event planner Leydis was extremely professional and knew her stuff!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/27/2019

Our dream wedding

Just had our wedding here. It was more than we could ever imagine for our wedding. Vista Lago went above and beyond expectation. The venue is beautiful. An unbeatable view of the lake with a fountain. Plus all of the palm trees make it a perfect place for photo ops. The inside was gorgeous. The high ceilings and wood floors make the place look so classy. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have a perfect wedding. Thank you Vista Lago for making our wedding day our best day yet!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Christy · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Venue!

Our wedding was amazing. Our theme was not a regular theme by any means. Compared to all the other weddings I would see on their instagram, I was a bit nervous. But it was everything I could of hoped for. The service was amazing, the food is still craved by my guests, the music was exactly what we wanted. Best DJ ever! He even accommodated my weird music choice. I wanted a simple but fun wedding. They made my dreams come true. An extreme thank you to Leydis for everything she did to make my wedding perfect. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Thank you to the entire staff of Vista Lago Ballroom for making it the best day for us!

Vista Lago Ballroom 12
    Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Sarai

Sarai · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding 6/14/19

We had our wedding here last month and everything came out perfect. Since day one Leydis was always there to answer our questions. She also made sure that everything was well planned for the day of the wedding. Ceci was amazing , she was with us throughout the wedding and made sure we were taken care of throughout the whole night. She also organized everyone for the ceremony and party entrance making sure everyone was good and in their place. I felt welcome as soon as I walked in on the wedding day. Jose asked me if I liked everything if I wanted to change something. However everything was already perfect. I will forever be thankful for the staff at Vista Lago Ballroom for making my wedding day amazing.
    Thank you Leydis, Ceci, Roly , Jose , the chef , and the rest of the staff

Vista Lago Ballroom 13
    Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Raimy

Raimy Stempien · Married on 06/04/2019

Super Venue

Vista Lago Ballroom, I couldn't thank you enough for making our special day such a breeze. Thank you for all the extra effort and the added touches that you've done to make everything come together and make it look so seamless. You guys took great care of not just Eli's dream Quince but also of every single detail and timeline for us. We really really really appreciate everything that you've done for us. We love you! You are all amazing and I wish you all success and awesome projects and events in the future. We will definitely recommend you to many of our friends that want quality events in the future. We had a blast!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 02/03/2019

February wedding

When we started to plan our wedding, we were looking for a nice place with great food and a nice ceremony space! and of course we wanted those two important things on budget ! Vista Lago Ballroom is the perfect venue for couples looking for a beautiful venue that includes pretty much everything. We are very happy we found this place . The team is what made our wedding day in this beautiful venue a dream come true !!! Thank you to Leydis, Raquel, Jose , Cecilia, Miguel the chef and everyone there !!!!

Vista Lago Ballroom 14
    Vista Lago Ballroom 21
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Karen · Married on 01/13/2019

Best wedding venue

Vista Lago Ballroom not only is a beautiful venue but you get an excellent team that makes your wedding come true. The coordinators Leydis and Cecilia are beyond amazing the day of your wedding, making sure that the bride and groom have everything they need to enjoy their night. We had an amazing experience and highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Gladys · Married on 01/11/2019

Doesn’t get better than this location!

If you’re the bride that wants a goegeois wedding either outdoor or indoor with the flexibility to decorate as you please and have an excellent team to help you. This is it.

Vista Lago Ballroom 22
    Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding of our Dreams

Vista Lago is a hidden treasure! We can’t thank Jose, Raquel, Cecilia, & Leydis enough for all their hard word! The entire staff is absolutely phenomenal, the food is amazing, it’s hot, delicious, and there’s something for everyone. When I arrived at the venue the afternoon of our wedding and I walked in the ballroom for the first time my my heart skipped a beat, all my dreams, planning, hard work, and ideas they had put together right before my eyes! When you drop of your decorations you think and wonder will they get it right ? The answer is YES THEY WILL! Cecilia was amazing she made sure I was taken care of from the minute I arrived until the minute we left. I called so many times throughout this process they were so patient, kind, caring, and managed all my concerns. The venue is gorgeous the ceremony was perfect, the music, the lighting, the bar, the organization is perfect! My husband and I can’t say Thank you enough for making our dreams come true!

Love,

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 12/27/2018

Unforgettable Day

Thank you Vista Lago for making our special day unforgettable. Special thanks to Leydis and Roly for being amazing, and paying attention to all the details and requests.

Vista Lago Ballroom 36
    Vista Lago Ballroom 37
    Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Yaimara

Yaimara · Married on 12/16/2018

Vista Lago Ballroom

We had our wedding at Vista Lago Ballroom December 16th and it was the best day ever! The staff was so attentive to our every need, and made sure our day ran smoothly! Leydis was beyond amazing, I had no worries on wedding day cause I knew she was taking care of everything. DJ roly was so great, the music was perfect. Every single detail was just had we wanted it, if not better. I look back at pictures and I can’t believe that was our wedding, everything was beautiful! :) Vista Lago Ballroom is amazing!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Ligia

Ligia Perte · Married on 11/09/2018

Vista Lago Ballroom is a dream place!

Vista Lago Ballroom is a dream place! Myself and my husband were very pleased with the entire staff working on making the best day of our life.
    Everyone was very attentive, detail oriented and ready to exceed our expectations.

The venue is outstanding, great indoor and outdoor space. The food was delicious.

Thank you Vista Lago Ballroom for being part of our dream day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 11/08/2018

Nothing by the best!

Had our wedding there 11-08-18 and I cant say enough good things about Vista Lago!
    They were amazing ! Everything was done the right way and really went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smooth!
    Highly recommended ! You guys wont regret it ❤️ Thank You to the whole crew, Leydis , Ceci, THE BEST DJ EVER MR ROLY, Jose , Raquel!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

I would never recommend any other venue. The staff at Vista Lago will make sure your event is the most amazing event of your life. I am beyond grateful to all the staff. Specially, Raquel, Ceci, Roly, and Jose. My weeding on 9/1/18 was the best day of our lives. The food, the music, the decorations, the attention to detail was more than I could have asked for. From the moment I got to the venue, Raquel and Ceci made sure my guest and I had everything we needed. They made sure the groom and I ate, kept us hydrated, held my veil for the pictures, fixed my dress when needed, applied lipstick on me several times, and even went to the bathroom with me a few times. I am so thankful for their generosity. After the wedding my guest told us how great the staff was and what a phenomenal time they had. Words cannot describe how special this day was for us, and it was all because of the staff. They made us feel like family. 5 stars is not enough for the amount of work they put in to make our wedding special. There is no way i could ever recommend any other venue.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Evelyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Vista Lago Ballroom was AMAZING!!!! I had such a beautiful wedding thanks to you! Leydis & Roly were absolutely amazing the day of my wedding they had a PLAN B all planned after my ceremony got invaded by Miami Bipolar weather ! It started pouring as soon as I got to the alter, but you know what that means, good luck right?! They calmed me down after I was super nervous having a breakdown because I felt like my wedding was ruined of course how any bride would feel. But they made me feel like it was going to be OK and it was!! My wedding was so amazing! Food was delicious and the service was great! DJ Roly played great music the whole night! The photo booth was so much fun! Now how can I forget Raquel and Jose, they were absolutely amazing humbled people. ANGELS! They understood me and supported me when I went through a difficult time that caused me to reschedule my wedding date. This meant so much to me, they were very sympathetic and that meant a lot. Thank you so much for everything, my husband and I were so pleased to have picked you as our venue. Thank you!!!!!

Vista Lago Ballroom 38
    Vista Lago Ballroom 39
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing night!

Absolutely in love with how our wedding turned out. Amazing staff and beautiful venue. Cannot begin to describe how much fun we had. The price and package is even better! Definitely check them out, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

On May 26, 2018 we had our wedding reception there. All I can saw was it was such an amazing experience. We had a package that included some things as food, cake, linens and dj service. Everything came out perfect. The food was great the set up for our tables beautiful . The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Roly our dj was great the music kept the party going. I honestly recommend you check this place out for your wedding, baby shower or next event.

Sent on 05/28/2018